DEAR MET, S—- M GAVE ME SUCH AND SUCH

dear met

Hi Met,( i have no picture of him can you put up one of him)
They call me Munchie, you can say that i am a girl that always knew what she wanted out of life , i have made some decisions in life that i am not happy about and one of them was sleeping with shane, i met him in 2008, i thought he was a nice and fun person, i liked his vibe he was a cool dude. Back then he was not married( no papers) and you know i had gotten to like him very much and wanted him to stay in the USA, so i was planning on marrying him. One day my life changed for the worse we had sex unprotected ( we always used a condom) but i dnt kw that weekend after spending time at my place , couple days later i notice i was in some bad bad pain( in my private and all over) , i had no appetite and was just weak . I ignored the pain for a day or so then i decided to go to my doctor ( while driving i couldnt even sit down properly so much pain, i was hurting all over but i couldnt show my weakness) . when i went to the doctor and i told him about feeling pain below my waist, he removed my clothes and gave me a check up the look on his face( sympathy) i knew something horrible was going on. Met i was told i had an uncurable STD. i was in a state of shock he was the only 1 i slept with i had love for no one else( my friends where telling me to leave him alone because he just wanted his papers, but i ignore them). After leaving the doctor i called him crying, i had to go look for him he didnt come around stop answering his phone etc, he said he didnt have nothing and it wasnt him, when i told him my doctor wanted to run some test on him , he became “MIA”. i said shane if you say u dont have it and you didnt gave it to me lets go to the doctor then of your choice and get tested. I never heard from him then , the last i heard he was living in florida and got a girl pregnant. i mean you have evil walking around on this earth and you dont even know, i wanted better for him….he told me life in Jamaica wasnt good and he wanted to make something of himself and i wanted to help by 1st getting his papers to stay i should have listened. In life good things always happen to bad people and to know he has neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr text or call to say ” i am sorry”, hurts the most. I am not writing this to bash nobody but i am speaking from the heart , if i can prevent 1 person from getting this std i feel good, just becareful of him please ladies because this “galist” thing comes with consequences. For those who had unprotected sex with shane please go and get tested and you will see that i am speaking the truth. Met if you have any futher detailed questions you can reply to my email. i was told by my jcan friend about this site and when i saw him everything came to the front of my mind.

68 Responses to DEAR MET, S—- M GAVE ME SUCH AND SUCH

• my2cents says:

Met how dem people yah can use psychs so? The same person who sent in the photo a dem same one send this in. How she see picture so fast fi come type up story bout the boy? Anyway, u lie with dogs, u get fleas. Sounds like u got a dose of herpes. Good thing is that it’s not life threatening. Next time, wrap it up.

• miss-$tullesha says:

:tkp

Oh my God sender I am sorry for ur pain n yes sometimes in life because u fall for the devil u get hurt now from ur symptoms it doesn’t sound like HIV and its not curable so the only one that come to mind is syphillis, if he did indeed get someone pregnant she too knows Wat he is carrying very sad situation here

Bwoy, a suh it guh sometimes, 1 instance of unprotected sex an yuh life forever changed. Gwan keep the faith mums. I’m not big on closure as I have mixed feelings about it, so I would say don’t wait for him to say sorry, just try & move on with ur life & try to be forthcoming with any lover you may have. After all u wouldn’t want to do to someone else what was done to u.

you can get herpes even with a condom so be very careful people

• simplicity says:

reading….

Haha Seems like Simplicity not buying this one if in fact this is a female lying about this she would be a evil nasty person though

• simplicity says:

a herpes yes …weh mi waan knw is wen ppl aguh f— dem notice most man finga the pussy, for sum ooman is a nice foreplay for him is tuh sturr up if de pussy av a high scent what color discharge cum out pon him hand nd de texture of th walls if any…suh why most a unno nuh hold the hood nd squeeze the head of it tuh see wah gwaan fe it,if a sweet juice (pre-cum) light,pus,smell nd all.

• Foxy Lady says:

SAD. People generally request a condom the first few times they have sex and as emotions come into play and they start feeling more comfortable with the person, the condom comes off. It’s what a lot of people do but the reality is, once you sleep with a person, you’re sleeping with all his previous women and all the men they’ve slept with and their other women and someone in that circle is HIV positive and others are carriers of other std’s.

I know you state that it was just this one time that you guys didn’t use protection, but I also know that in this day and age when we are all aware of the HIV and STD epidemic in the black communities, that ‘just one time’ doesn’t diminish the blame or accountability on your end and I’m not being harsh. I can’t see how women claim to love themselves and are fully prepared to jeopardize their own lives for someone they just met and barely even know. Don’t you think that people with all these different monsters will want to share it? Do you expect them to be honest?
    In this day and age I think there is just no excuse unless the person was raped. You’ve gotta assume that everyone you meet is a carrier of something. Ask for both of you to go get tested or just stay with your own condoms. It’s not that hard.

On another note, even if Met had Shane’s picture, Met cannot put up the guy’s picture based on your claim. I hope any other female sleeping with him or any other man unprotected will go get tested but for all we know you could just be a lover scorned. People go to uncommon measures when they are hurt and trying to exact revenge.

• Foxy Lady says:

A di same Shane from round a di next story?

• simplicity says:

chuet mi a plead de fifth cuz i was not de bed de f— rest upon or the pillow dat cushion it….mi sey weh mi fe sey pon de next thread wen be ware halla out weh dem a halla out nd dat a dat….it nuh gud fe call dung ntn pon yuh self if nuh exist,jus a wish dem health nd trent nd as always condom dnt BLOCK all sexual diseases nd they do burst too.

• simplicity says:

yea foxy

• Foxy Lady says:

She doesn’t even have a pic of the man? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Something about this story ain’t sitting right with me….Incurable std has no name?

is herpes she seh foxy

• Foxy Lady says:

Simpli, yuh si how the other day dem spread false rumor on that handsome black guy that it went viral all on Steve Harvey about how the guy gave over 300 ppl HIV and reward out for him and it was all a lie?
    And right on the heels of that then this?
    Dem people ya fi dead!
    When yuh run guh give up yuh front and yuh nuh know the man it’s your own damn fault, say thank God yuh still alive.

Dem call yuh Munchie? Throw up your own damn name and pic so every man can stay away from you too cos Shane ain’t raped your ass and as you’ve stated, you only pissed cos he ain’t called or answered ya ass! I bet if he did, you would have still been on that dick.

Dirty bitches!

Same so Simpli but the day is long n dem circle normally small so we will soon find out my dear

• Brightlight says:

Foxy why so harsh? 🙁

Foxy I dont think she is lying for one, of course she can thank God she is a alive but a herpes diagnosis is not easy to live with. Also she is involved with someone who knows she has herpes, thats what she says

• Foxy Lady says:

Brightie, the story coming on the heels of that other HIV hoax meant to embarrass and humiliate the guy just doesn’t sit well with me.
    I don’t buy it at all. I think she got used and saw the other story and decided to do this in the Jamaican circle.
    I’m not saying Ive never been wrong in my assessment before but very rarely. This shit stinks to me.

No Foxy, don’t do her that man. Guh easy.

• Brightlight says:

Ok Foxy. I didn’t get anything malicious from the girl but then again sometimes I overlook things 😉 I think she actually feels bad and ashamed and if anything is hurt and pissed at the person who infected her.

Between this story and the one before it with the dutty drancrow Tappa it’s so clear that if more women grew up under the care and guidance of a loving father they would know how to deal with men better. Daddy would be the one to teach them.

• Munchie says:

Met and others thank you for understanding it one thing to bash people about being a STD whore etc but to do so when you dont know their story is a senseless emmotion, i must say i am a bit hurt about some of the comments but its life you always gona have people like that, i was with dude for a while ( he was even to move in) i thought he was being truthful to me i mis-judged him. i just dont know why i felt the need to kinda protect him but no more this thing has been tearing me up for years i tried to commit suicide twice( my present boyfriend saved my life the 2nd time). what hurts me the most is to know that i was not ( and not a whore) and this happened to me if i was sleeping with the town i would have told my self that i bought this thing on me but i didnt i was not sleeping around. i have no picture of him because i destroyed them all i didnt want to see or have nothing to do with him. LADIES PLEASE BECAREFUL PLEASE I DONT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY. pLEASE MET PROVIDE ME WITH THE DISEASE CONTROL PLACE NUMBER I WILL CALL AND REPORT HIM( I HAVE NO PRESENT ADDRESS FOR HIM BUT I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE THAT 1ST STEP TO REPORT HIM.

Munchie remember Jesus himself was chastised , I do try to give everyone a fair chance and see how it plays out. I will try to get the number for you

• CHILLING. says:

some of these dutty man toooo wicked man look pon d father weh tie up em 15yr old daughter fren to the bed( wen shi did sleep over one night eh) and rape the likle 16yr shi wake up to d man a sex her and the man know him have hiv eh( it came on tvj news) nuff a dem a lie to ppl and a infect them.demon stand up ina da wicked boi ya

• Munchie says:

thank you met, i will talk to you further in email. thank you very much

• Sender you may not have gotten the herpes from him, it was something u had all along in ur system it just happen to show up at that time. If he breed the next girl that mean she know

From 08 til now why you wait so long to say something, dis fishy and anno the STD

• Brightlight says:

@Munchie don’t beat up yourself. We all make mistakes. Ppl come pon JMG under disguise like dem a saint and their lives well mash up. Many, too many of us women, have allowed our hearts to make poor decisions for us that we later end up regretting.

I’m glad you don’t have a pic to be honest because the story alone is enough to get the message out. I hope some women out here will take heed. I wish you all the best and I will say a prayer for you.
    :angel

• @met I wouldnt after all this this, she said they sex without condom is it possible the baby she left out involve?? She left out something…..a so me revenge shit she deh pon

United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Government Agency
    Directions
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a United States federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services headquartered in Druid Hills, unincorporated DeKalb County, Georgia, in Greater Atlanta.
    Phone: (404) 639-3311
    Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
    Address: 1600 Clifton Rd, Atlanta, GA 30333

I think you can call this one or the local center in your area

So Munchie u guys were actually in a long lasting relationship? I’m sorry to hear about this a lot of times we women maybe in the name of been shy or timid I don’t know cause its a character I’m not familiar wit will sleep wit a man for yrs n don’t know Wat his penis looks like u have to inspect it thoroughly educate ourselves on the signs to look for n always always use a condom unless u both have gotten tested n is ready to go unprotected.

• Wait a HIV him give har??? You said he have woman pregnant dat mean u. Have been keeping tabs on him over the years……why a now u need CdC after all these. Years?? I dont believe ur story.

Thats your opinion I will leave my mind open here, give someone the benefit of the doubt and allow them to prove their case whether true or lie…

• Met she slept with him 1 night without protection it would not show up with such a harsh breakout that soon, she may not have gotten it from him, do u own research on herpes the clap yes herpes no

Met u know say as a rule of thumb I tend to believe women until proven otherwise r unless my intuition says otherwise because as women we are often times the victim that’s just the way the world is so I keep an open ears n heart

• Munchie says:

yes i thought there was trust in our relationship but i was lied to. i might be in danger now for talking about this but at the end of the day it was my decision to speak out. Thanks for the prayers …will take things day by day. Met we will keep in touch.

Ppl read before unnu comment so that unnu no look like idiots down the blog kmft

• The only way she could have gotten it from him unless he had the breakout on him while having sex smh

My thing is why wait 5 years later to speakup?

I know someone who got herpes last year the first time she got it she said she knew so mi nuh y u a seh it nuh mus be him some people react same time..Everybody symptom different

• 187 Dem says:

Oh my, mi really feel it fi har & think she is being genuine. Considering there is 3sides to a story, I respectfully don’t feel like this woman is being vindictive. It’s so easy to type & read into things or over analyze as humans, but also to remember situations like this can happen to anybody. Nobody is exempt & people do lie.

Sender, I sincerely hope & wish you all the best young lady… Please don’t take your life it is so not worth it. God bless you!!

• I know says:

met i know exactly what this girl is going through, things like these aint easy you know i still didnt get over this thing i got herpeas from my husband, we been together 15yrs now..he said he got it from a one night stand. the pain/hurt i felt is unexplainable…i know you might say iam a fool for not divorcing him but i still love him, he told me he was sorry and all a that i took it bad i was in the hospital for 1week i just felt my life was over i was on depression pills. i have join a support group for persons living with herpeas, for both men and woman it has helped me alot because i can express my feelings there. met iam not sure if her report can go a far way with out a address what do you think?

• LadyWoW says:

all di best sender u r brave- and I personally thank you

chuet 12’06 same so..and people must remember one 25/100 people have herpes

What I dont like is that people are told that it is ok to have this..it is nasty when u read up about it but please try the bitter gourd it cleans the blood well

• simplicity says:

well if she has his full name birth and last place of work or residency she is good to go plus she identify him frm de pic below suh who knws maybe lata smaddy run in wid a next piece a info weh jus ite help ***** shrung shoulders******

• No Sah! says:

Sender you said you were with this man for some years you never notice any complaints in the man? he wasn’t sicky sicky? You never took a shower with him? You never got to just touch the buddy? Did you engage in oral sex before that faithful weekend? You gotta keep your eyes open and keep yourself educated. No need to cry over spilled milk but in the future honey NEVER leave yourself open and unprotected. I always say best be safe than sorry cause Sorry cannot cure disease and if a man infect mi all him can do is look at me and say “sorry.” And dat nah go cut it.

Ladies these are the symptoms to look out for. I always tippy toe and go listen a di bathroom door. If him sound like him in a pain just from peeing I’m outta there. They say when man have Gun they pee often and it pains to urine so I’m always listening.

Pain from urine passing over the sores.
    **Headaches** – This one is a Biggy
    Backaches
    Flu-like symptoms, including fever, swollen glands, and fatigue

some people have no symptoms. or the one they have is so small it does go unnoticed

Also remember, the herpes of the mouth can be transmitted to your pubic area so be very careful!

• notrite says:

and again if shane a walk round wit STD him fi stop it i cnt judge mi only can see if a true cuz shane come fr mi area

Munchie… I’m not one who is quick to call down judgement on any individual especially if I wasn’t present when two consenting adults were meeting & hooking up & know word for word what was said. However, I believe you & feel strongly that you don’t have any bad intentions other than you have been severely deceived & hurt & I totally feel your pain as I too have been down a similar path couple years ago but the difference was that the person was not going around lying & cheating for papers, He was a very immature irresponsible individual whose trap I unfortunately got caught under. I never had Chlamydia before so immediately I knew it was caused by him. I informed him & told him to go see a doc, shockingly he wasn’t defensive either. He was the only guy I was seeing I don’t do the running around I don’t find it ladylike so I believe you. Gladly I got rid of his nasty ass & yes he did apologized I then begged him to take care of his issues before spreading to other people. Munchie hold your head high thank God you’re still alive unfortunately your std cant be cured.

Met mi seh doggleash dun Yakini pon him Facebook say them not back together mi shame ano me

mi soon rinse u know mi get it but mi waa dash it up right away wid a next ting

• sad says:

i remember this so call”gallist” when em use to live a d bronx ( near white plains), my spirit jus nevea tek dis boi ya dnt kw why yes him run off up ya( most jcan do naw bash nobady fidat) but when u come up ya a act d rass fool it no look gud pon we, mi use to see em with a nice girl very quiet use to wanda weh shi a do wid dat dutty bowy eno , mi a wanda if its the same person dat write you today met) it jus unfortunate yo

• Pichu says:

I’m sorry you have found yourself with an incurable disease, but whatever disease you got wasnt contracted over those 2 days you had sex. STI symptoms takes a minimum of 3 weeks before any symptoms appear. I’m sorry my friend but you had the STI before that fateful weekend. Whatever STI it is, please take care of yourself

• Shane who? says:

I can’t find the other story. Are we talking about Shane from the L.A, British crew who just opened a restaurant in Florida?

where did you get that [email protected] nothing nuh guh suh so please dont tell anyone that

Pichu go read n research before u comment pon dem tings here u hear cause u will shame poor u kmt

• sad says:

people must read and educate them damn self @pichu stop chat fukry go read n educate u self cho

• Pichu says:

Which incurable disease appears in 2 dayrs or less? I know there are a some which can show signs within 4-5 days but not the incurable ones.

u get symptoms believe it or not..I will ask the person I know have it to send in an email ..I hope she does so tomorrow I will put it up for you. She said right after sex she had very bad itching

• Pichu says:

Wow, i’m really sorry to hear though. Even though I believe that they are close to a cure (or has one already) I believe Pharmaceutical companies will try and kill it to keep their profit margins high.

• question says:

met y u tek down him pictutre ano like se we mention him full name here mi kinda see why still but just delete the last comment and post it back up

yes met please do ask the person you know alot of these things are going on which we had a doctor question and answer session on stuff like these….thats why i dont do oral sex because im a fraid dude dont wanna talk he has it and pass it on.

• Foxy Lady says:

Okay Met, just getting back in. I’m glad to see that she came and clarified the situation and yes I can imagine that any STD would be hard to live with especially one that has no cure.
    I’m just not a fan of putting people on blast and tarnishing their reputation when for all I know it’s not true. The last time I believe the same story it turned out to be an innocent person who was done wrong by a vindictive and malicious person.

My life ain’t perfect but no 30 minutes with no man can’t let me go without condom. I met one hot boy from New York and while conversing over the phone within the first conversation he said, if we decide to date, before we think about doing anything let’s please go get tested together. I think I fell in love that very moment. And that’s a man, so why don’t women do the same? This isn’t a game and yes, ya’ll can cry about one mistake but that one mistake is why the black community is filled with HIV.

MEET MAN+GET TESTED TOGETHER= SELF LOVE

• kbashment says:

I was with a guy 4 years. I had just got tested & showed him my results, he went to the doctor & got tested. We started having unprotected sex, I didn’t get no stds, infections nothing. But this dude was going out there sleeping wid other females, had the nerves to tell me about it & still expect 2 b sexing me. It’s been 11 years, he has 2 kids that I know about wid 2 different female & still wants 2 sleep wid me. I run as far as I can. Most men only wants some ass & they’re always assuming dat because they c a female wid alot of dudes they r clean. Females need 2 wise up, if a guy not using protection don’t sleep wid him.

• Riches says:

Sometimes it is so easy to judge fr the outside. Munchie, i hope that as time progresses u will heal emotionally and i guess u have learnt a valuable lesson, all the best

• Nana says:

Is this Shane that floss with a bunch of different cars and has a scar on the side of his head??