TOO PRETTY FOR WORK

http://youtu.be/h-r45y-4998 Woman says she’s too pretty for work 190

QMI Agency

A London woman has made headlines after going public with her decision to quit her job because she’s too attractive.

Laura Fernee told the Daily Mail her most recent job was in medical research, which she started in 2011. Fernee has a PhD in science and started in the workforce in 2008.

“The truth is my good looks have caused massive problems for me when it comes to employment, so I’ve made the decision that employment just isn’t for me at the moment,” the 33-year-old told the paper.

Fernee says despite her qualifications, she was “constantly” being asked out or being given gifts by colleagues.

“Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no makeup they still came on to me because of my natural attractiveness.”

Because she’s not working, Fernee’s parents are covering her expenses including rent, gym membership and more than $2,300 a month in designer clothes.

14 Responses to TOO PRETTY FOR WORK

• Mello says:

Hmmmm interesting..ummm my only question is who is 33? :salahkamar

• Mrs Ambitious says:

she’s just lazy and entitled….. Her ass not use to working she started in the workforce in 2008…. mommy and daddy will take care her until she find a rich benefactor.

• mz.B says:

Gm met n metters…with parents like hers (enablers) who holds it down for her…and she nuh bed bound…some girls have all the luck..mi full a tuh much pride fi play the if yuh nuh shit mi nuh swallow game..

Plssssssssss bitch ain’t all dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think lazy more than pretty so Wat if the men hit on her I get hit on everyday think I can sit my ass at home just because haha I would b pretty hungry that’s Wat I would be

Lie dis gyal a tell! Lazy is what she is.

• Quiet Storm says:

Sed way suh Chuet….

• simplicity says:

lazy spoiled heffa and she is not no 33 more like 43….i have seen way prettier woman who busy working she too damn LAZY

• Original Goodas says:

I’ve seen prettier… bitch sit u ass down

• Yep! says:

Boy I tell ya smdh… Some of the obsurd shyt Caucasian folks are able to get away with… Maybe some black folks needa use that same excuse with Uncle Sam

• GWIZZ says:

OH PLEASE LOVE YOU ARE NOT CUTE TAKE OFF ALL THAT MAKEUP AND SKIN COVERUP AND LETS SEE HOW CUTE YOU REALLY ARE. YOUR JUST BLOODY LAZY THAT’S ALL IT IS AND YOU SHOULD NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE 33 YEARS OLD BECAUSE YOU LOOK OLDER THAN THAT.

43 maybe??? i dont believe she’s 33 she look 10 yrs older

• DWL says:

I know how she feel cause mi only pretty but mi too damn sexy and hot to work too.

• ME says:

SHE AINT UGLY, BUT SHE NO PRETTY AS SHE A CLAIM….SHE LOOK OLD LIKE…………HER PARENTS LUCKY

She is not pretty bitch please I guess I could stay home then because bitch I am way prettier…….