A NEW SAD JAMAICA

Investigation_w304-Optimized

Body of missing 4-y-o girl removed from sink hole

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DUANVALE, Trelawny— A dismembered body confirmed as that of four-year-old Natasha Brown of Duanvale district in Trelawny, was removed from a sinkhole in the community a short while ago.

The police and firefighters were assisted by a community member, known as Hunter, who wormed his way down the narrow, 25-foot hole to retrieve the body.

Reports are that the little girl was beheaded.

The child went missing early Tuesday morning and a subsequent search led to the sink hole in the community Tuesday evening.

Relatives said that they last saw Natasha at about 8:30 am Tuesday when she left for school wearing a red and white plaid tunic, black socks and black shoes.

Meanwhile, a female member of the Duanvale community, in whose company Natasha was reportedly last seen, remained in police custody where she was taken to be questioned Tuesday night.

16 Responses to A NEW SAD JAMAICA

• shelly says:

The individual weh carry out this crime deserve to be killed the exact way. And to know that the prime suspect is a woman is even more sickening

• BABYGIRL says:

Things a get from bad to worst, a wah a 4 year old cudda really do fi dead in such a gruesome fashon…. Unu a gwaan too bad now man. Mi have heart palpitation from the sadness…;):

• BABYGIRL says:

Dat a nuh sad face..

• Pupping pop says:

You don’t see why Jamaica full a wondering spirits. The devil string but Gid stronger.

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

mi doh if a rumor or not, but dem a sey a di step modda dweet…people like dem deh nuh fi get arrested, dem fi leggo dem inna the community, mek the residents deal wid dem

• oh,well says:

Oh, God. Duanvale is the place where the majority of my father’s generation of family was born and raised. Still got nuff family living there. it’s between Clark’s town and New forest. Now this kiddy murdering madness has reached in this small place, you know that Jamaica cannot hold the madness that is going on down there. I love Jamaica, it’s culture and history too much to try and shake this one off in a “well it happens everywhere” way. I’m holding Jamaica in my daily prayers from now and I’m going to have to find a way to positively contribute to any educational/mental health initiative going on out there. I really do not want to phone my Dad and ask him what he has heard. R.I.P, Natasha Brown.

• fabulous69 says:

R.I.P babygirl…mi hear seh r fada involve inna it to

• ThEXOnE says:

People saying is the father other baby mother them have in custody…. this is more than wickedness though…God know

Good God…d stepmumma wicked n evil..d baby don’t do har ting…this is premeditated cuz she behead the poor lil baby n throw her in a 25′ pit…d father sey d lil girl don’t even liv wid him….cuz d lil girl walk d same route every mornin..but at 4 me nah walk my baby half way go school..me wudda hav fe carry har go rite in her classroom..me kno sey dis gal doe mad..as u sey me wudda jus han har ova 2 d community mek dem deal wid har…God if u caaa com…do me a beg u…Sen…Polonia

• D says:

Nuff thing we blame pan the devil han sey ha im mek we dwit*.. noooo sah some people just born bloodcl*t wicked and evil. To bad there is no way to spot these *ucker invitro before dem born. No sah… she was 4 years old. I am heart broken.

• simplicity says:

who waan bloodclaat vex duh suh frm nung a de wicked bloodclaat stepmuma killa de little pickney all in de name a jealousy nd de hate weh she hab fe de 4yr old baby come now what gud gud tax payers money a duh a feed har let har guh tuh de baby gurl muma mek she get a machette nd limb har frm head tuh toe…God forgive me plz but dah gal deh fe dead, too damn wickeddddddddddddddddd :marah

a she me sey every finga a point tuh pon facebook sey she doah like de pickney none tall.

• ThEXOnE says:

Simp a so the people dem a Trelawny a say, thats a known fact…. If a really she, she beyond wicked

Y d dutty stepmumma neva tek haff har owna head n jump in a pit…Me nah lie..mi feel summenmove inna me bellybottom az a modda wen me hear..d ppl dem sey how d lil girl polite n intelligent..me jus caa fathom d pain wa she go thru wen dis ole dutty fuk a cut off her head..she lucky seh me a nuh police cuz me wudd jus start pluck out har finga n toenail wid pliers…n heat a shovel n jus start bran har all ova har body…she wudda kno bout wicked wen me dun wid har…she a d devil own self..but she gwine reap wey she sow..

Wat can a 4yr old say r do to make u hate n carry out such a painful dreadful killing smh tears caaa done.

• fabulous69 says:

Simps dem seh pon di book seh she and di man inna arguement ….and chu she neva like di likkle girl frm mawnin..she carry r go tek r life wicked bldclaaatt gyal….dem fi fi let r go mek di pple dem chop up r bldclaaattt…god :( fi give mi plz but it hurt mi

• D says:

@chuet I believe you were being rhetorical, but this indefensible. You know sey when me read bout all these rapes han murdering of “our” defenseless children mi heart hurt, mi eyes full up a tears and my navel pain me like if say a mi carry dem fi nine months. I will never understand the evil that human beings inflict on each other. Stay safe met and metters