BUH BUT BUTT………………

9 Responses to BUH BUT BUTT………………

• ... says:

siiigh, look like parents a try tek back dem pickney but I don’t think cussin an carryin on is such a correct way…but I get it force ripe

Mary, Dixie? Mary? Dat’s di best lie name yuh cudda come up wit? Mary? At least mek di like look choo man, seh sumbady like “Laquania be messing with my FB page” lol.

Anyway, mommy put it out, she’s just 14 y-o so leave her alone!

• simplicity says:

tear dat a$$ from yuh c har yuh see damn dry yeye and fast going

• MR TRY LIVE RIGHT. says:

Hey do what u must parents. in the end u can sit back and say you did ur best at guiding dem. dem wah be the city bed set thats on dem. better than u sit and throw ur hands up and let dem lose dem way.

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

I doh know what fi sey, because dem kinda behavior deh nuh work, try supm else

• goodso says:

At least de madda a duh sumun…me nah seh it a guh stop dem fr duh weh dem wan duh but at least de damn likkle girl knw mommy nah sleep pon weh me a duh…

• Espute says:

Yes man good fi are ass love facebook too much.

@hotstepper yeah tough discipline work believe me when I was 17 my mother found weed n my pocket n that was the las time me eva touch weed again after she deal wid me lol I will neva forget

• d says:

Little embarrassment works to curb unruly children but I hope her mother has other tools in her mommy war chest like teaching this young lady to value herself. Other than that I see nothing wrong with putting her 14 yr old fast butt on BLAST. I wish them the best