MARKED- SUNDAY DAGGAH

images

Any other ladies enjoy getting cummed on?

Personally I love being cummed on and in. I hate getting cum in my hair, but if it is on my face and all over my tits I feel so damn sexy and like a little whore for my man. It turns me on beyond belief. I love getting it any place on my body EXCEPT in the eyes…that stings!

51 Responses to MARKED- SUNDAY DAGGAH

• Dwrl says:

Ewwwwwwww only cum mi want near mi a in mi otherwise keep it away from mi, a nasty she nasty

• Yep! says:

Night Metty Metty/ everybody. I’m watching Wrestle Mania with the babies but I’ll be chirping in every now and then, but YES!!!! Love getting cum all over my ass, tits, and vagina font…my face, not so much cause misa man ago want shub it eena mi mouth. I made him cum in my mouth 1 time, first time I ever did it with anyone, and I nearly vomited. I did not like it at all!!!!! As far as cumming in my vajayay…no ma’am!! Personal reasons…

• Yep! says:

Side note: The Rock vs. John Cena……EPIC match tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metty why mi 2 comment dem get nyiam up?

noting wrong with that most man get a big turn when a woman tase them cum .or take it over their face an brest

• Ebony Eyez says:

Eww

met u a eat all of the comments them tonight

• Cc says:

Wah everybody a ewwww bout??? Am like a shooter wid a poor aim mi buss it inna face ,pon chest, inna belly inna mou…

• Little Willie says:

Jeezam Peezam senderrrrrrr…. Nutt’n nice like a woman weh know how fi position and poze when juice a buss.

Mi luv u baby

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

i doh like cum on me or in me, i l just dont like it…..since i started sucking cocky I realize that it dont feel nasty when me catch it in mi mouth (I dont know why), and i dont swallow it either. My husband once cum in mi face, and I let him know dont let it happen again

• Little Willie says:

Peeper…..a fukkry dat. Yu a stagnant yu huzban fun….lol.

peeper ur husban going to give u bun .trust me that one of the bigges turn on when a woman beg u to cum over her.

• anthony says:

nothing sexier than a woman on her knees with a face full a cum I love cumming all over a woman face

met a true a the them topic this mek u a eat the comment

• Yep! says:

I’ve never swallowed and never will; there’s just something very nauseating about the smell of cum ( scented or unscented). Even when he’s about to cum on me I always hold my breath or caulk mi nose hole.

comment can full bell?

omg.anthony wha sexy bout dat??????????

cum look so yucky mi nuh know howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man tink a decoration no sah :nohope:

every tin sexy bout that met .ladys just feed the man nuff pineapple an neseberry best protien u every get

met u never sample the good protien yet not even get a pearl neckles

why mi fi sample dat deh protein when so much meat deha shop?
    ?

THAT PROTIEN is very precious met it got a million little flavor in it

• Anthony says:

Why Jamaican women alway saying everything nasty pretending like them innocent and them nu do noting straight sex is boring that why we have more than one women. Yu know the old saying if yu don’t want fi do it another woman will do it.

den u nuh can drink it den mi will help any man bakkle it and watch dem drink or wear it…unno too bad man

And all like me nuh mind mek some gyal drink it maybe dem have protein shortage…decorate up wid it like a peppa lite but not me..mek mi sex boring mi nuh really care

met u got to try new tings .but pon a serious note it good for acne u can try it someting met a little cum in ur face keep ur complextion radaint better than nuff a them make up waste money on

• Ms.B says:

Dwl! Everybody have their personal taste I guess. Ppl really buy the protein crap!?!
    [email protected] ! Baggle it up dwl! If it so gud dem fi selling for real. Maybe as hair treatment or face like how they do bull semen

no is cool the bigman nuh mind me and my boring f000 so mi good and no acne problem mi nuh have..Ms B if dem like dem sperm so much dem fi decorate demself wid it

• Angel says:

Mi hear say it good fi the skin especially de face

so met u want tell me u an ur man never a dweet yet with out comdon an u beg im to not cum in u an im pull out an cum pon u belly?.

met u ago get bun till u schort up them boreing tin dey not going mek it . the big man just a play family man but im a get it a road because u hold tihgh end .too much mama an papa

All if mi did a freeze it and nyam it like icicle mi wudda get bun sed way if mi a get it now..nothing nuh stop bun

that kinda a true but u help ur slef much better if u a give huzy everting in bed .u know the saying lady in the street an freek in the sheets

Helloooooo n good nite I will tolerate on belly on back n on thigh but don’t pass the navel nopesssssssss sorry beg pardon can’t help u there, mi no worried bout the bun part enuh cause that I have no control over n likewise him so………………

• Yep! says:

Met the ting bout it good fe yuh skin a true cause my bookie nuh have not a acne pon him face… :siul :siul :siul

eyn u know di saying a man is just a man?

is ur cum him eating yeppie? chuet u si yep????? :angel

• Yep! says:

Dem man ya too damn demanding sometimes fe true. Dem wa wa wa like ambulance and don’t want to return the fava.

• shes da best

Yep badddddddddd eh Met :hammer :hammer

• Yep! says:

Met one ting wid my ting deh is him nuh ramp fe nyaam mi out like good good good cook food; he LOVES it!!!!!! Even though wi not speaking… Again……he’s still my heart beat. I miss his tongue very very much.. :kissing:

• Yep! says:

Chuet back n’ thigh??? Which thigh the left or the right one? :hammer

• Yep! says:

Suh Chuet what if the man decide fe guh pass yuh navel? Where is ( I love it)?? I got some questions for her freaky ass

Yeppie thats when we gots us a problem lol don’t like the feel of sperm at all I made him cum on my breast n believe me mi cross the whole day kmt not my thing at all.

Den Yep April 2nd no gone no u deadline fi him dat?

• Yep! says:

No Chuet di deadline is May 1st, but mi couldn’t wait suh long :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer … Mek mi guh wash mi sexy body and come back cum gi unu the skinny; soon cum back :travel

• nuh knowings says:

Cum on face make me feel like a badd bitch

• dick r harde says:

when mi a nut mi hold di hood head and wait til di very last second….when mi leggo di back pressure mek it spurt like fire hose……di most epic one was one time mi pull out and it spray from her breast, den it lick her chin to her nose and likkle bit ketch inna her hair….i will forever remember dat one…..lmao

• Toni Ann says:

Am late, but couldnt pass this one up. Someone need to explain how sex boring if yuh nuh mek yuh man buss ina yuh face, i mean respect to who does it but i find that degrading.
    It ago haad fi me keep my significant other because mi nuh willing fi goggle balls(it too close to the *special place*), im not willing to swallow cum, man cum ina mi face, or lick/suck beyond di cock, sorry.
    the fact that mi even put my mouth pon cock is a big deal, because man exspell waste/piss outa dem hood, women nuh duh dat, the puss clean it self. if mi a guh mek man buss ina mi face, den mi a guh push him head unda mi cratch and buss all over him face, an since that aint possible then the other thing wont be possible either.

By the way who tell unuh seh cum good fi ingest? Cum good ina pussy fi fertilize the ovum, not tru the mouth or on the skin. we(classmate n professor) spoke about that in pathology and no its not “good for your skin, or ingestion” das why it was suppose to go in the vagina and no where else.

• Toni Ann says:

We need to have limits and stop talk bout “please wo/man,” some things are too far, and everyday we seems to be getting further and further and den call it “adventure.”

@met
    mi agree with yuh, if the cum so damn good mek him swallow it him self. unuh men always have hair bump, maybe unuh should rub some cum pon it.

I want to go back to the days when fantasy was just dat, FANTASY!