NOTICE!!

stop

Let me state a few things because this is really getting out of hand. When there is a post on JMG and you write in for a removal, please make sure of the following:-
1. Please ensure that the post you are asking to be removed is not in the regular news.
2. You have not commented on the topic, meaning that you have not been in a back and fourth verbal confrontation on the site. It would not make sense to curse the sender for hours then request a removal. If the article is disturbing enough, your first thought should be a request.
3. If you are requesting a removal of your charges, that are true but have not made it to other media houses. Please be aware that this is up to my discretion .
4. The post you want removed, was not submitted by you
5. Posts on Facebook will not be removed

HOWEVER If there is an offensive comment its removal will be taken into consideration

I will also include this in the rules….
Last week I received one of the most disturbing emails ever. I was disturbed because the person who sent in the email said I had disgraced her and her mother. The name she sent with the email was unknown to me so I told her it was not true, there was no story. She kept on accusing me until I asked her to submit the url of the post. This she did,but there was no photo of her in the post, nor was her name included. I checked the comments and found that someone had indeed mentioned the name she had provided before. The person who commented suggested that to confirm the information in the post and to see who the post was talking about, the person could be located by google.
I did the as the person suggested that day only to come upon many articles including pictures of the individual confirming the post and detailing her arrest. I mentioned this and that her name was not mentioned by me nor was her picture posted on JMG but many media houses posted details of her arrest, not only that, but she has been arrested for the same crime before. Quite disturbing to say the least because this person was all over the internet many times and JMG was the only place she sought for a removal.

21 Responses to NOTICE!!

dah pic deh always floor mi han pon kimbo an all dese tings :hammer mi loikeeee di #1 rule di bess

• Foxy says:

When someone gets arrested, the photo and the information is public property. Walk straight and yuh won’t shame!

The story that was posted on here that was orinally written in the papers. What about it? It not our fault she is a theif and further more a no we send her fi go theif. Stop theif and do something constructive with your life and your business wont be out there like that okay.

• Joncrow Belly says:

Met dem too damn dutty and dunce

I cannot take it..how u a go have a bunch a news article then find ur way fi cuss bout topic and bout people wrong and all dese tings I am so sick of them

• Belly Bang says:

Yuh eman di one bout the buddy mout compensation package???? Mi sure ah dat one (dont say ah word Met) :cool

:nerd ALL MI KNOW IS THIS…SOME PEOPLE FEEL SEH THIS AH DEM BEDROOM WEH DEM AH CHANGE SHEET AND AH DUST OUT AND AH REST MUG WID HOT TEA PON NIGHT STAND!!!! PEOPLE, THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE!!! AND AH NUFF TINMGS CHAT, SOME TINGS AH FAWT YES, BUT MANY THINGS ARE EITHER IN THE NEWS, WILL BE IN THE NEWS OR CAN OTHERWISE BE VERIFIED.

& YUH HAVE AH NEXT SET WHO WANT TAWK WHO FI CHAT & WHO FI SIT STILL & ALL THESE TINGS. UNNO NEED FI LEGGO THOSE DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS!!!! :hoax2

IF UNNO WANT SOMETING TO DO SINCE UNNO CONVINCED THIS AH UNNO BEDROOM, TRY PEEP THROUGH THE DOOR & TAWK TO UNNO FREN & COMPANY WHO DEH DEH AH LISTEN & WATCH AND WHO AH RUN IN & CHAT UNNO BUSINESS.

belly :kiss a wah gwaan wid yuh mumma miss you

• Belly Bang says:

Mi ah find tings fi occupy mi time. Cant siddung ah wait pon JEEP, di bingo table or poor relief fi gimmi my own, suh mi deh pon di road ah hustle.

Seriously though, mi ah do mi owna ting now and leggo di 9-5 business, so mi deh pon whole heapa up and down. Been on the road since last week and I am going to be busy through to next week when I should have a day or 2 to rest.

• Belly Bang says:

Mi miss unno too, but mi mek sure log in when mi in Kingston when mi step into ma yawd

ok safe travels an guidance

bellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• LUNDUN says:

met, dem tink dem have strength fi jmg but dem betta tink again.

unno luv do f—ery an den get mad when di worl find out and start talk

kmt

anno jmg embarrass unno, a unno a embarrass unno self

belly if u eva know is what u si …and then seh me a disgrace her and this woman was caught two times …in a most disgraceful and degrading position..she all had online advertisement das how dem ketch har smh

• Belly Bang says:

How many of them write to mediatakeout ….TRUtv……and dem place deh to remove dem photos and videos …… yuh know how many times mi ah watch TRUtv and ah see dem ah feature some video involving dancehall crebbeh…and mi sure that station have plenty viewers.

And you have some other African-American Gossip sites that feature Jamaican and Caribbean people in some disgraceful manner, and unlike here, yuh press search all 50 years down the line and the topic still deh deh.

Dem people yah ah gwaan bad now man..

Belly dis was the email ”I want the blog on your site dogging out me and my mothers name taken down or else i am going to get a lawyer and have you and your site sued. You have no right to sit there and disgrace people like that and you dont even know what happened you just know what people say. Take it down. I work pay taxes file income taxes and dont deserve nothing that your doing to me!!”

Belly when I search dis was what I told her…mi soon move the comment dem doe

You have been arrested TWICEEEEEEEEE for prostitution . I did not know
    who u were until tonight and as soon as I googled your name both cases
    came up..One in 2008 and another in 2011. . I am not your problem .
    Sort it out with the police who arrested you for being a prostitute.
    This is the last time I will respond to you. The post will not be
    removed because it has nothing to do with you

• LUNDUN says:

hmmmmmmmm, a which post dat be mek a go read plz met :angel

• Belly Bang says:

Suh ah only people who unemployed feature pon JMG??? :cool

Look yah man, yuh see cause her fren and frenemy dem probably read the blog, as she see one shadow she start scream duppy and galang bad. And, pon the wider scope, nuff ah dem nuh like when the truth exposed cause it put a dent in dem shiny armour.

Ah one ting when white people siddung and chat bout yuh cause yuh will remain still, but when black people start dweet, ah WW3 start.

Belly same suh u si she talk bout pay taxes lol

• Smh says:

Werk and pay tax dat have me weak! Me was know a who tell me a which one! First me did think a ms range but No soh!

• Jules says:

A di ppl dem weh a did hab di big wad a money and a jink champagne a Bal Harbour shops? Cause a dat a di ongle post weh people did a chat bout tax season and dis smaddy a chat bout paying taxes.

Nywayz, if unno know seh unno cawna dawk, lev it suh, and nuh meck nuh light shine eena it cause. Cause all dis prostitution ting come up now and it was not di issue of di story.