1 (1)-Optimized

I just lost my v*rg*n*ty to my boyfriend, but now I wanna try other men (PICTURED)

well I just lost my v*rg*n*ty and now there is nothing to hide, whether I decide to Be Intimate with other men, my boy friend won’t know, , don’t get me wrong, I still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day I was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( I could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then it’s like I went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, I couldn’t stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got Unclad but my boyfriend got in

anyway he dint suspect anything

I keep having all this crushes and urges to get wild

I feel like I have been locked up in my v*rg*n*ty for too long and now my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn’t giving me you know the whole wild stuff I would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but I just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and I can’t really tell him, anyway

what do I do?

Am I a bad person?

22 Responses to MNL………..NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE…..WANNA EXPLORE(AN SHE SEND DI PEOPLE DEM BACK WAY PICTURE)

• milikeit says:

lol get rid of the boyfriend and have fun (safe of course). If you have sex with his friend he WILL tell your “boyfriend,” he probably knows about the kiss. Your boyfriend’s friend is a sucker.

• milikeit says:

Are you a bad girl? You would be if you keep your boyfriend and f&&k his friend. If you want to experiment and have a lil fun get rid of the boyfriend. Then you free to do whatever you want without hurting anyone.

• milikeit says:

you’re free

• Sum1 says:

LMAO! SCREWING THE FRIEND IS AN EPIC FAIL!

• sweet says:

IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIMENT WITH OTHER MEN, THAT’S FINE. BUT FIRST BREAK UP WITH THE BOYFRIEND OR TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT TO EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT SEXUAL TECHNIQUES.

• Don’t f— the friend but nuttn wrong with wild safe sex, some man boring s
    o yuh haffi move on to the man wey can mek yuh explode!!

• london5948 says:

Morning Met, metters, JMG n peepers, blessup. Gosh, I hate to c wen curtain tie up like dat, mek me skin crawl!!!!!!!! :bingung :bingung. :tkp :tkp :hn

• Dwrl says:

She don’t say, wow

lol at how they nailed the curtains to the window.

• Belly Bang says:

mi cant tap laff to rass!!!! :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak & fi mek it worst unno really ah answer this :ngakak :ngakak

• murasaki..lazy fi sign innnn says:

tek it while yuh young and still hab glamity, wouldnt advice yuh fi settle down after just one buddy. Go and explore but tell the young man it is over. On a serious senda, jamaican uh man a gwan too wicked recently and if him ketch yuh a cheat who knows how he will react. for your safety, end things and by all means guh explore. yuh can search the jmg archive, nuff man grace di wall whey cocky nuh join church…

• LUNDUN says:

diss story sound suspect. if u just lost ur virginity, i’m thinking u would appreciate gentle sex, because ur red sea is still being parted.

ur not even giving the boyfriend time to explore u, how do u know he won’t do all ur craving for? why don’t u tell him what ur craving for?

ur a pretender, and the boyfriend is in love with the pretender, not the real u. cuz u said he thinks ur a good girl but u want the bad boy stuff, yet ur not telling him.

ur confused, and so is ur story.

Afternoon JMG family:peluk

no wonder why dere will alwayz be a. epidemic of STD’S and STI’S

metty a mi dat up a top deh ^ ^

• Real Talk says:

First ting, we never got your age. Second thing, your urges are natural. Understand this, there is a difference between f—ing and making love. You don’t have to have many men to experience different things. Tell your boyfriend what you are thinking. I’m sure he would love to experiment with your body. As a man, I can tell you, most men love an adventurous woman. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that many different men equals exciting sex. All you will end of with is a high man count and a very long file. Tell your boyfriend and see his reaction. If he is a little reluctant, bruk him out!
    Real Talk :mad:

I agree with Lundun 100%… something off with this story.

• Belly Bang says:

***ah which part pon her did lose the virginity???*** :cystg
    Ah dat mi should ask first

• denies says:

Nothing is wrong with wanting to explore. You waited for the right time with the right man but i understand you dont wanna be tied yet. You love your boyfriend and eventually you will get back together and maybe even marry him but right now you are not ready for committment and nothing is wrong with that. I think you should end things with your man. Also I am not sure about hooking up with the friend. There are many bad boys out there with that same thug tatted wifebeater imagine. So good luck sewing your oats until you are ready to settle down

Belly maybe har nose :nerd

• Baga Truth says:

The making of a whore

• Belly Bang says:

:ngakak mi seh dem sinting yah better dan the little Mills & Boons mi usually sneak & read inna class inna high school

• Yankee says:

Gal..wr u deh? m’ll fix u biznez