DANCEHALL DETAILS NEEDED

dead-Optimized

DI SENDER SEH A DANCEHALL PEOPLE:
The shooting at 1725 President St in crown Heights, The Girl is a hairdresser well known they call her Big Mouth Keisha she is American but only date Jamaican, she use to work at Erena and the
boy is some girl name Odette baby father it was on the news and it is on they internet. They are dancehall people

BROOKLYN – Police are looking for the gunman who shot and killed one man and wounded a woman in Crown Heights.

The man was shot in the head while sitting in the driver’s seat of a car parked in front of 1725 President St. at around 1 a.m., according to investigators. The 38-year-old woman was in the passenger seat, and was grazed by a bullet to the head.

It’s unclear at this time if the female’s wound is from a separate bullet or the same one that killed the other victim. She is listed in stabled condition at Kings County Hospital.

90 Responses to DANCEHALL DETAILS NEEDED

yes sah dem kill Kidd but i doah noe who di ooman is

Observer, how yuh know so much people or everybody? Who is Kidd?

• LUNDUN says:

my god, anedda one bites the dust.

atleast di woman life was spared

anonymous with all due respect don’t ask me anything, please and thanks :nerd

a how so much killing a gwaan and hitman style killings too

• LUNDUN says:

mi seh met it sticky bad

a wonda if is a gang war a gwaan weh wi no know bout yet?

not a gang purposeful killings it sad we need to call upon dat man…JESUS

• june says:

Know the company you keep know the difference between frenz and friends.Kidd didn’t know that and that’s all I have to say….

OBSERVER DOES NOT KNOW ALL OF THESE PPL. JUST A DANCEHALL GROUPIE WHO STAY IN MIXUP

• Chocolate says:

It sticky bad….

R.I.P KIDD . U WILL BE MISSED . TRAGIC!

yasso mi mean fi comment………….as mi seh a observer tek set day…u r pathetic

• R.I.P. Kiddie………Very nice, good looking guy. Yes he is no saint but he was nice to those that he called friends. Whats worse is he only been home from jail a little while now. I will miss you mi Amigo!

anonymous mi reply @ 9:18 floor yuh abayyyyyyyyyy :ngakak correction im a pink wall groupie :p

• BK says:

R.I.P………..MI NOTICE DAT ANONYMOUS DEH PON YA A MEK TROUBLE FROM WEH DAY

@Observer, the anonymous @9:09 and 10:18 are two different individuals. I ask you a question (9:09) and you politely dismiss me and that is that. I was just making an observation (no pun intended). As you were….Ms. Observer…

R.I.P. KiDD

my comment still stands caw at some point mi floor anon 10:18 a grieve dem a grieve fimme suh like i said abayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• hey says:

Rip kidd nice guy Keisha u need god bad y u love obeha so much and love rob ppl tings

• hey says:

Big water mouth Keisha 3 pickney father dead years ago and she always setup nuff robbry ppl house drugs ect. When me sie she and kidd mi say yes lord another bite di dust

:nerd

• Shawty says:

RIP KIDD
    @Anonymous (which ever 1 u be) in life ppl meet ppl and get to know ppl as long as ur a party (dancehall) person or know a party person u will see and get to know ppl regulars and non regulars there are only certain places Caribbean (JA) ppl party together so u will see and know and be informed even if u dont want to be, obviously u dont go out often to know that the world is a VERY small place

shawty yuh hav time dear nuh knowings fi dem….as we were…we too busy fi cuss dem a suss wi a deal wid an c smaddy cum wid sum deh look up a top :maho

• hey says:

Marie kurloo baby father

@Observer

Abayyyyyyyyyy (I this this means goodbye or is it hello———–.right?) 🙂

• Met I hope you can print this. @ hey yuh fuuuuuucking idiot the girl is in the hospital. Y the rassclaat yuh find the necessity fi come a diss the woman now. Leave the woman alone, she is going through enough trauma. Watching her man get killed then probably having to fake her own death just to stay alive. Unuh must have heart man. I hope if it was you in that situation you would have been smart enough to play dead too. When people dead and people ina sticky situations unuh must stop take that time to run in and tear people down. And just for the record I swear I don’t know this girl. I was just reading the comments and it just piss me off to see how yuh ready fi start diss up the woman. Kidd could have been ur brother and Keisha could have been ur sister. U lickle bumbo hole. Yes class me now cause you don’t know me.

• BIPOLAR says:

MET U MUST HEAR BOUT MARIE KURLOO(SHAWN SHARP MOTHER)A FI HAR MAN DEAD A GA LAST YEAR AND THE ONE BEFORE HIM AND THE ONE BEFORE HIM GAWN A PRISON……FROM WAY BACK WHEN FI HAR BABYFADDA DEM/MAN DEAD OFF OR DEH A PRISON FROM WHEN…..

just saw this guy and his girl at a wake monday night rip youth didnt know him but may the lord carry him no one has the right to take anothers life let god do his job.

damn smh

rip

• hey says:

U live by di gun u die by it’ she in di hospital so what when dem rob ppl and setup ppl unno think dat rite? Come suck mi dogshit bloodbiclatt

DAT WICKED ODETTE HUSBAND SHE SAME 1 DID CALL THE COP PON HIM & LET HIM GET LOCK UP TRUE SHE FIND OUT SAY HIM HAVE GAL

• hey says:

Dont get me rong kidd is a wonderful person he mit do his shit but ah good bwoy. Keisha setup my house fi get rob and dem beat my man suh mi can talk anyting bout her

• london5948 says:

RIP, my yute, dah case soon solve, watch!!!!!!!! :salahkamar : :cool :cool salahkamar

• She Odette lock him up fa dat same Kisha girl. They both looked so HAPPY at the wake Monday. smh, real sad

oh wow @ hey…now mi undastan yuh wrath yah mi luv dun demmm ooooo

• W/E says:

So bipolar is this about my aunt last time I check my cousin lost her dad this man and my aunt haven’t been together in years my cuz is now 15 so why my aunt and any man she is or was involved with have anything to do with this topic my little cuz lost her dad and they were very close so my yute/my girl take several seats and relax yourself…. RIP tommy you will be missed.

DAT GAL ODETTE MI NUH PUT NUHTHING PAST R CAUSE SHE WICKED BAD SHE LOVE RULE R MAN THEM & WHEN SHE CANT GET R WAY IS ETHER SHE MAKE THEM GET LOCK UP, DEPORT, R GET KILL SHE IS THE 1 LOCK HIM UP BK AFTER HIM JUST WENT HOME

like it was said earlier, zerver just a dancehall groupie inna mix up. thank you shawty for super saving the hoe

and u a di groupie watch gyal/man doe?

• hmmmm says:

metttttt……mi sorry to hear this news but keisha have three amazing kids and she will not put down di drugs hustle and stop set up people….dats why dem fire her from arena she used to bring ah whole heep ah drugs in di man shop…..oh lord i hope she is in good condition and god change her to stop her ways

Bwoy Obs is who fa white fowl u nyam, dem can fly dung pon u eh man WTF is like dem go out a dem way fi see whey Obs post n shit so dem can hurry up nyam it kmt

• Foxy Lady says:

Met stop release dem comment. Mek dem beat up the keyboard all in vain.

• hmmmm says:

u know wat i dont understand wen people get killed…why people be trying to hide the bad things wat dem do other people friends..family etc……..why mek it look like two ah dem was so innocent…huh?…MI SEH KEISHA SET UP NUFFFFFFFF PEOPLE TO GET ROBBED N DI BWOY DO NUFF PEOPLE THINGS……….YES ITS SAD TO SEE WAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY N KEISHA BUT RECALL ON WAT THEY DID TO OTHER PEOPLE

• From start on this post no one is disputing they didn’t do things, I don’t Keisha personally but Kid was good a good yute to his cypher. When a person live and die by the sword we as friends won’t forget who they were to us……..good friends, R.I.P. Kid!

• everyday i read the commet you all wrote, some i agree with some i dont. to all my black african sisters remember every one of us have our dark side so dont rejoice over some one pain or sorry. I MUST SAY YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY.

• miss independent says:

rip kidd you will b miss.I pray GOD watch over ur family especially ur mom and ur kids.you didnt deerve to die like this

• @hmmm u could be asbolutely right but at least you put it in a civil way. Yuh neva come pon di site a class up the woman. The first thing you mentioned was that she has three beautiful kids, then you proceeded to get into other things. That’s how people must address issues man. (AND BELIEVE ME I DON’T HAVE A CLUE WHO THIS KEISHA PERSON IS. BUT POINT IS SHE A STILL HUMAN BEING.) Not like some people whey tek the first opportunity fi come class the woman. @HEY A SHOULDA YOU DEM BEAT INSTEAD A YUH MAN, CAUSE YUH CHAT TOO MUCH. COULD IT BE THAT YUH ONE BAG A TALKING BAIT UP YUH YAAD AND MEK DEM COME ROB IT. YUH CHAT TOO MUCH MAN.

• Kudos to quena and sexyfrombirth well said. Couldn’t have said it better myself

• i know how it feel to lose a love one,so to kidd family,kids and friends ONLY GOD CAN SEE YOU THROUGH THIS.

• Dwrl says:

R.I.P……….met you hear bout the man a Canarsie WEH kill him wife , are they Jamaicans??

• Addicted says:

Questions… Is Marie Kirlew one of the Kirlews from East Kingston?( Norman Terrace).
    Is Kirk also from Rockfort area?

dwrl no mi nuh hear nothing

Chuet mi n di dislike button cramp dem baddddd suh dem haffi type a word or two poor thing luk like unnuh lose unnuh job mek unnuh tek set :ngakak

yuh noe my ting a pedigree…an mi nuh like wen certain dog eat my shit :maho

• hey says:

@ 5:28 suck yuh hol family, ah dats y she inna di hospital now fi setup & rob ppl move yuh pussyclatt and suck yuh mumma its ok fi yah rob ppl but it nuh ok fi yuh get shot up. so ah man think so his he dwag vomit

• fool says:

mi sorry fi kidd nottttttttttttttttttt keisha a wicked dat every man she f— dem dead

• D&P says:

@HEY U MADE MY NIGHT… A TRUE U A TALK :) WHAT ABOUT DEVIL GAL ODETTE A NUFF MAN SHE MEK KIDD ROB SHE SEND GO JAIL AN SEH HIM HOOD LIKKLE LOL I STRONGLY BELIEVE SHE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. AN SHE DID HATE DI GAL KESHIA SHE ALWAYS A DUNNN DI GIRL DEN A CALL HAR I BET U NE MONEY SHE DEH A DI HOSPITAL A LOOK FI DI GAL AN A BETTTTTTTT U SHE AGO GWANNN WID BARE TINGS A DI WAKE N FUNERAL BECAUSE SHE SEH SHE A WIFE….. WATCH N C A DI WAKE I BET U DIS STORY HAVE A PART TWO…

• lovelette says:

Everytime I come on this sight I dwrcl u guys r funny. But take it from somebody that knows kiesha we not friends but her and my sister is and all I can say shes not a robber that girl been doing hair for years. And she never did bring no drugs in erena. Thats where I do my hair.they lied on her to get her management position and a lot of dem bitches r jealouse at erena cause none of dem can keep a man . All these people talking about this tradegy god is listening and everydog has his day.I know kidd he wasnt a saint but who r we to judge him god called him yall need to worry about yallselves kidd has not a worry In the world. Nuff of yall love to point fingers and check your back ground it worst than the people story on this network rip kidd u was a real soldier and kisha get well soon heard the bullit pass right pass your brain your bless give it to god

• mystery says:

i know odette but mi wa know which gal name kiesha, somebody please put up har picture.

• hey says:

Lovelett shut yuh f— every gal have a man even if ah ppl man. Keisha can keep any man f— off she rong fi wah she doe god doe like ugly. What goes up must come down

• hey says:

Who the f— wanna b jealous of that big mouth biitch please again u live by the gun u die by it

• Just Saying says:

Dwrl – ……….met you hear bout the man a Canarsie WEH kill him wife , are they Jamaicans??

No, they are Guyanese.

thanks fi clarify

• DOGEATDOG says:

lets not lament on what happen to these people only GODS know, now what does marie kirloo have to do with this and her past relationships ,nothing leave her out of this mess she only bore a beautiful daughter they were not together. now ladies you know most of usare attracted to a certain lifestyle of men when 95% of the time these men either end up in jail or dead but that is our preference,how can you say its the female fault if the man end up in jail or died its his lifestyle and the cruel evil world we live in and the people we are around. jealousy if a man is doing good and prospering,now i have know marie for many years she is not my friend but she appears to be a very trying young lady .leave her alone especially calling up her sons name sean is my friend. go get a life,

• @ HEY AND I HOPE YUH DEH PON DI SITE THIS MORNING. YUH IS A BITTER RASSCLAAT BITCH. AS I SAID I DON’T KNOW THIS KEISHA CHARACTER AND DON’T WANNA KNOW HER. BUT YUH DUMB BITCH SHE MUST HAVE HAD SOME GOOD WAYS FOR THE BULLET TO PASS THROUGH HER BRAIN AND HER LIFE WAS STILL SPARED. YUH A TALK BOUT GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY. WHO YOU THINK SPARED HER LIFE? YOU? GET A GRIP A UNUH FRIGGING SELF EVERYBODY A f000 BAD MAN AND HUSTLER BUT WHEN SHIT HAPPENS EVERYONE START TO POINT FINGERS. A WHA DID INA YOUR YAAD FI DEM ROB? WHY YUH NUH TALK A WHA DEM COME FAH. MI SURE A NUH WHEAT AND FLOUR DEM COME FAH. DATS WHY SOME A UNUH BAIT UP UNUH MAN. HERE YOU ARE ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE A ADVERTISE SEH THE GIRL SET UP YUH MAN. SUH WHO NEVA KNOW WHO YUH MAN IS AND WHA HIM DUH, CAN NOW SIT DOWN AND CYPHER OUT WHICH RASSCLAAT MAN DID GET HIM ASS BUSS WHEN HIM GET ROB. SUH AGAIN UNUH RASS MIGHT JUST GET ROB AND BEAT AGAIN BECAUSE OF YUH DAMN BIG MOUTH. YUH A LIVE THE SAME DUTTY LIFESTYLE. GET A GRIP A YUH LICKLE DUTTY SELF. MET I DON’T COME PON YAH COME CUSS, A ONCE IN A WHILE MI MEK A COMMENT. BUT NOTHING IRKS ME MORE THAN WHEN SOMEONE HAS A DOWNFALL AND A NEXT PERSON REJOICES. MI NUH CARE WHA THE GIRL GUILTY OF KEEP YUH DUTTY COMMENTS TO YUHSELF AND YOU AND YUH MAN REJOICE OVER IT PRIVATELY. BUT DON’T DISPLAY YUH DUTTY EVIL HEART IN THE PRESENCE OF PEOPLE. GOOD DAY MET.

• 50 says:

Kidd a pussy dat fi dead longtime nutten from 90’s man nuh like all a dem fi dead a 50’s man str888 a dem pussy deh kill d don d real original KIDD dem pussy deh a run wid badman name bout him name kidd a should a me buss him pussy a close casket mi would a mek him get 50’s str888 all d way 90’s dem fi dead str888 21st and 50’s str888 pussy everyting a eead a 90’s dat mi say and if yuh anlook fi mi cum a 50’s suck pussy 90’s dem

• strawberry says:

Mrs wickid teefin devil odette yu wickid. likke shotass devil bitch yu mek dem murdah di man chu him doe wha yu..yur day gwine come an wen it does a hope dem lock yu up an dash waye di key.r.i.p kidd..even tho yur story nuh clean either but undah di gansta ting u wuxz a nice person.i

• DOGEATDOG says:

me naw lie some of you guys are really bitter and evil remember the bible said by your deeds you will get pay .you and stop me is in no position fe throw stones and pass remarks because i doubt your life is squeeky clean we all have skeletons in our closets,stop call up so much people name ,sounding like informers .

• hey says:

Dont give ah f000 Keisha shoulda dead instad ah kidd

• what is this mon? says:

keisha goes to church……temple of restoration…..i truly thought she gave her life to God. These words are true…..you can’t serve two Gods. At least she servived by the grace of God to learn a lesson in life…….sad that kidd did not survive……i did not know him……but i’ve seen keisha and she seems cool…

they both set up pple to get robbed but taking a life is something none of us should decide to do. this is the second death in kidd family in less than a month. so the family is really mourning. no matter who u r or what u out there doing a still smaddy pickney.

• DOGEATDOG says:

hey how about you too much bitterness and anger from you a wha she tek you man or as you say them rob you.

• DOGEATDOG says:

MAY YOUR SOUL RIP KIDD AND KEISHA CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE YOU WERE SPARED FOR A REASON GOD WAS NOT READY FOR YOU,REMEMBER YOU HAVE THREE CHILDREN THAT NEED THEIR MOTHER. PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS HE WILL,

• what is this mon? says:

i really can not understand that the same dark skinned keisha who goes to church and praise the lord will actually take the time to set ppl up to get robbed……maybe could it be that this fellow kidd was into something in the past and someone may have wanted to do him harm and she happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time……

• No Sah! says:

Ah bwoy! May the dead R.I.P. but if him did dey a him yard wid him wife and pickney dat wouldn’t happen to him. I don’t understand why these big overgrown men wid children don’t just secckle dem self and put down certain lifestyle. Your family should be your priority…Big man like this in and out a jail and a run round like sey him a spring chicken. mi tell my man sey any day name day him decide sey life too hard and him want tek the easy road and go join drugs game him just kindly tell me mek I tek wey mi self…cause if him raas get lock him…him try nuh waste him one free call pon me. That wretch woulda tan right wey him deh.

• No Sah! says:

Am I reading too much into what 50s up a top is saying? I get the feeling sey the 50’s man dem a state claim for the killing and a wage war. Dare anyone else take credit…

yes she work with kiddie by meeting di man dem & then set them up fi get robbed. yes kiddie is a robber. he is also a informant. the two a them did bad things, ano the first pple attempt fi tek dem life……but on the other hand nobody decide who lives but God. so it just sad & wah mek it worst a di second death this in a him family in less than a month. so the family a go thru it right ya now…..

• @HEY KEISHA SETTING UP YOUR MAN DOESN’T SAY A LOT FOR YOU . COULD IT BE THAT YOUR MAN DID A f— HAR? CAUSE IN ORDER FOR HER TO SET HIM UP SHE HAS TO GET CLOSE. SO MAYBE THE BEATING WHEY HIM GET FROM THE MAN WAS REALLY FI f— HIM WOMAN, AND THE ROBBERY WAS JUST A CONSOLATION PRIZE. OR MAYBE YOUR MAN DID JUST WANT GET YUH OUT SO HIM FAKE THE WHOLE SHIT. IF YUH KNOW HOW YOU SOUND STUPID AND IGNORANT YUH WOULD A SHUT YOUR ASS AND SIGN IN UNDER ANOTHER NAME.

• what is this mon? says:

I’M IN DISBELIEF……KEISHA REALLY IN THAT TYPE OF LIFESTYLE AND I SEE HER IN CHURCH

• m says:

Sheba please stay far fr dis gal Keisha u have ur daughter to live for

• 50z man kill him them say black man next

• God is Great…I love you Kisha. Stay strong and trust God. R.I.P Kidd damn you will be missed…our ting was different.

Is it Yankee Keisha whe use to live pan Midwood?

• SadButEnterYourName says:

THis is very sad may he rest in piece and may the female gain a full recover but mi nah lie @Enter Your Name at 5:28 pm yuh comment tun up loud mi nah lie yuh mek mi laugh because a true yuh a talk some a dem chat too much

• sexy says:

BIG PUSSY ENTER UR NAME A YU NEXT A GO GET BOUT BLACKMAN DUTTY STINKING BITCH GO SET UR MOUTH ON UR MOTHA AND YUH DIRTY BROTHER BITCH…

• SadButEnterYourName says:

@50s yuh a pussy 90s mon a run tings from inna di 80s whey yuh did deh pussy probably inna yuh dutty mumma hole yuh put out hit pon Black man guh put out hit pon yuh dutty faada whey yuh caan find pussy close casket deh unda yuh mumma bad mon nuh comment dem move to dem target pussy bout a yuh shoulda pull di trigger di only trigger yuh a pull ah out yuh shit up batty whey 50s mon a dig out! 50s big a which part yuh deh bad mon not because dem shot up yuh idiot fren 2 weeks a guh yuh waan come dun Kidd afta him dead why yuh neva step to Kidd before dis suck batty bwoy

• bk says:

so i guess this is coming from the shooting of the don fi the 50s man dem..dah bwoy deh come in like puss, more dan nine lives.ammount a shot him get over the years .long rope short ketch.. dem soon ketch him and buss him mellon.

• bigupme says:

nintys man run tings when randy was around yes….everybody wey deh a 90’s now a hurry come up wannabe bad man…the real youth dem dead out…if a nuh dem fren set dem up…a dem woman sey dem up fi get rob and kil…..

• a me says:

da gal keisha every mam she f000 da a prison or died

• poor ting says:

bwoy odette u wicked fi wey u do this morning to kid but god nah sleep. kiesha hold the faith

• sleep well in the arms of our saviour says:

we love u tommy——–u were the center of OUR universe #familyInPain