PLEASE WATCH!

I POSTED THIS ON SATURDAY , AND I AM PUTTING IT UP NOW..IT IS PART 3 AND I THINK IT IS THE MOST TOUCHING PART OF THE DOCUMENTARY…AGAIN………….PLEASE WATCH!

9 Responses to PLEASE WATCH!

OMY Lord hands were being severed…my goddddd uhmmmm and we were treated the same way as animals are now at say..the bronz zoo my goodness.

mi watch it again and cry again…cut his finger off while he was trying to climb up the chains to get out of the fire…helll dem gone

jahhhhhh mi seh man if hell miss dem my god aint real n mi noe GOD REAL :(

Look how much things deh fi talk bout and artist a sing and dj f000ry!!! Mek I hear one more Demond song on di radio!!!

Worst a BLACK HISTORY Month!!!

• G says:

still low class still discriminated against still brutalized still in prisoned still lowest paid still in debt still impoverished still slaves (though mentally). kmt

It’s saying unavailable very upset really wanted to see this

• soap opera says:

i could only go half way cuz i really don’t wanna be mean to white people today.

• Love jmg bad!! says:

Every time I here the story of Emit till, it bring tears to my eyes. These white people were so wicked. I had to cover my face when they were chopping off the slaves hand…sigh :sorry