LUK ERE NUH

Looking for TRUE love – 41 (nyc/nnj)

Date: 2012-11-23, 9:06AM EST
Reply to this post [email protected]
The holidays are upon us and though the economy and sentiment is not as good as we’d all like it to be, it does serve us as a reminder of what is truly important in life and though money and tangible things might bring us satisfaction, it rarely brings happiness; that is why I am looking for the greatest thing in life… TRUE LOVE

I am looking for a woman who is a hard worker, down to earth and most importantly a stable job that will be sufficient to maintain hers and my lifestyle. I want a woman who prides herself in keeping her man happy and can tell her friends that her man does not need to work. I have a very busy schedule on a daily basis that leaves me very little time to work. I usually wake up at around 10:30am; hopefully when I wake up, you’ve left breakfast prepared for me before you head out to work. Don’t forget, I need a woman who thinks about me first and foremost. After I have my breakfast and watch Sportscenter, I start getting ready to hopefully be at the gym by 12 noon. With that being said, I expect the night before, you have washed and ironed my gym clothes. I spend 2-3 hours daily at the gym, so please understand that I am only doing this to look good for you. I hope your office is close to my gym, so we can meet up for luch at a local restaurant and you invite me for lunch. While we are having lunch, I will remind you of what you need to do before you get home from work; ie…. pick up groceries, dry cleaning etc, etc. As mentioned previously, I will be a bit too tired from the gym, so I will need to go back to OUR apartment and take a nap. Hopefully by the time I wake up from my nap, you will be on your way home to get dinner ready. Don’t forget that I want you to be in really good shape, so you must maintain ( depending your height ) the proper weight within 1-2 lbs. Hopefully you will cook me dinner and then hurry on to the gym to stay slim and fit. By the time you get home from the gym, I expect you to shower, get into a sexy outfit and take care of my intimate needs. I might want to go out at night to hang out with my friends once in a while to watch a game, so please make sure my clothes are clean and ironed as well. On the weekends, I expect you to keep OUR place very clean and in order. I usually prefer you do the cleaning on Saturdays, since on Sundays I intent to be home all day watching Football and do not want to be bothered with your noise; besides, You will be too busy serving me and my friends food, snacks and drinks during the game. Please spare me the thought of asking me to take you to the movies or dinner since this is a bad economy and money is tight;. See, I am already saving us money by not taking you out. As you can tell, I am one of the few men who knows exactly what true love is. If you do not resemble someone like Angelina Jolie ( tomb raider years ) or Jessica Alba, please do not respond. Also, I am looking for a woman who earns a minimum of $250,000yr and can cook. I would prefer a woman whose family lives far away, so I do not need to deal with the family members ( specially mother in law ).

If you fit such description, kindly respond with a full body picture, stats and location. Bonus points if you enjoy taking your man on long weekend getaways. I expect you to put aside your own wants and needs in order to please mine. I want a woman who will not complaint to me when she has her ” PMS ” or claim to have women’s issues. Save the drama for your mama. Speaking of mamas. I want a woman whose mother won’t be calling everyday to check up on us. I am a modern men who values women and I expect you to value me as well. I do not believe that women belong in the kitchen having babies, because they also need to work to keep their man happy. I do not want kids, so I expect you to take care of the birth control methods; that’s a woman’s problem. ( after all, you are the ones who get pregnant ). Is suffice to say that a man can’t live on bread alone ( as Shakira says ) so do not question me if I keep a few female friends on the side. As the bibble says, men are entittled to SEVEN women. But rest-assured that I will always come home to you.

Can’t wait to meet you
Location: nyc/nnj
it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3428571563

37 Responses to LUK ERE NUH

• coco krispie says:

All right you wutless men lovers. Gwan and put in ya applications. Lmao

• OBSERVER says:

she duss open up a can a worms pon harself

Mi would apply n tell him I want to cook a meal to show u I’m a good cook I would set a nice candle lit table n when him sit down is plate of steaming hot shit mi woulda carry out fi him ole shithouse a mus joke him a meck

• OBSERVER says:

mi mean em

chuet :tkp

• Peeper says:

Blank fucking stare… speechless

• simplicity says:

a de best laff dis fe mi frm week :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak

a wonda if him mada see dis add suh she can guh home tuh fullfil har son needs :cystg

• OBSERVER says:

a rly di “bibble” em a read ooo

Den Met no so u deal with house u full it a shit right? Damn bright a so Nuff a dem dutty man ya want but fraud fi say out loud

*Shithouse*

• simplicity says:

” I do not believe that women belong in the kitchen having babies, because they also need to work to keep their man happy.”

mi inna tears dwrcllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• milikeit says:

LMAO!! This breda ya serious. I’m waiting to see how DWRL or is it DWRCL respond to this. :matabelo

• soap opera says:

u want a woman that work n cooks everyday while you do nothing, good luck with that buddy

• OBSERVER says:

milikeit___________________________________________________________________

• milikeit says:

hahahahaha. Wait till she si dis, a murder. LMAO

• .... says:

Neil Pearl!!!!!a you write dis?!! Met since yessideh mi nuh do no wuk sake a yuh mnl

dotty seh neil peal u know suntin :tkp

• LadyWow says:

all mi a read…not one ting bout him have a job

a weh dis fatha

woieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cd

• LadyWow says:

well at least him honest…nuff ooman and sign up fi dis arrangement and dont know until dem couch get a dent from di man behind

• milikeit says:

” couch get a dent from di man behind” LMAO. *Bounty Voice* WUTLISS BWAI, OLE LIAD!!BRRRRAAAAPPPPPP. Any man who thinks it’s ok to live like this knows nothing about being a man. When you have your OWN things life is beautiful, especially that feeling you get when you know seh you earned it.

• OBSERVER says:

dotty hav a pint mnl :maho em soun philosophical like…….. :travel

• .... says:

seeeit deh Observer cause it just fit fi him profile like a glove

This gotta be a joke whit had me really cracking up tho cause he really lost he frigging mind…

• shandiva20 says:

a d joke fi d year this a muss joke da dutty wukless man ya a make him shoulda shame fi say dem things here cause me a woman and the bible say men should be the breadwinner and me love work fi have my own bout him a list out requirements a men like dem ya tun BATTYMAN cause dem love likes and ppl can easily use you and tun u inna all kind a freak

• OBSERVER says:

dotty n em spokes like dis yuh no yes main he does n di ladies have to take it smilin oh yesss

• .... says:

OBSERVER!! I kaint… :tkp

• Listen Good says:

We can lauff all we want but as Milikeit said: at least him honest. If we talk the truth nuff a we know a man dat living the life that him is ascribing to. Plenty woman are minding dem man and boast how dem man look good and people grudge them fi dem man.

It is very expensive and back-breaking fi mind dem lazy ass man!!! Unfortunately when dem meet you, dem no tell you up front sey dem lazy and wutliss. At least dis man put it out inna him resume.
    Fi some reason ah still feel sey is Neil Pearl write it. Ongle sey di letta kinda long and ah dont tink him head can siddung and compose so much paragraph.

• MsUniqu3 says:

DWL GOOD NIGHT ONE AND ALL, MI DEH YAH A PEEP IN DAY TO DAY BUT THIS ONE GOT ME, MI NAW LAUGH A HOW HIM ONE WUTLISS SUH? NO MAN HIM IS A DISGRACEEEE TO MEN HIM LEAVE MI WEAK

• Dwrl says:

I HAVE ARRIVED LOL

DEAR SIR I REALIZE YOU ARE UNABLE TO SUSTAIN A JOB
    BECAUSE YOU LACK THE KNOWLEGDE IT TAKES TO GO OUT AND FEND FOR YOURSELF, DUE TO THE AMOUTH OF WEIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN LIFTING YOUR
    MUSCLES RISED BUT APPARENTLY YOUR BRAIN CELLS HAVE SHRINKED
    NOT ONLY THAT I REALIZE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO ASSIST ME IN CONCIEVING A CHILD BECAUSE FROM YOUR LETTER I CAN ONLY ASSUMED THAT DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN, AND APPARENTLY YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. MY REASON FOR SAYING THIS IS YOU ARE USED TO YOUR MOTHER SPOILING YOU TO THE POINT SHE NEVER THOUGHT YOU HOW TO BE A MAN, I CAN AGAIN ASSUME SHE TREATED YOU LIKE YOU WERE HER BARBIE. SORRY TO SAY I WON’T BE COOKING , CLEANING , OR EVEN BE TAKING CARE OF YOUR INTIMATE NEEDS AT THIS TIME BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH SEEKING A KEN!

• Dwrl says:

He’s not worthless because I bet my last dollar he had a feh replie from women who are desperate for a man, hey we see them desperate bitches on here every day :thumbup

• mlikeit says:

yuh seeit @dwrl, lol.

• wow says:

no way this bredda want a real woman, this bwoy is a in denial fish who has nil amount of respect for women. piece a refuse. or is a jackass him a look, as he him self is one. on a lighter not, he must be just having a laugh.

• Dwrl says:

I don’t think he mean it, but you know everybody a look a 15minutes. Since now a dayz if you shit and put it on the net it reach the news. Don’t be suprise if you see dis on the Chanel 7 news in the morning

• Dwrl says:

The other day when mi go on craigslist gone nosy inna the dating section, see a profile and open it , a man man batty hole mi a peep up inna . The man a look man and a one pic tearing out him batty hole him post. I really wanted to send it in but I’m sure met would have banned me permanently lmfaooo

*di shakes and tears*_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• OBSERVER says:

Met yuh noe ooman duh dem tings ere to dem luk man very hawd n dem brave di tings weh mi ere ooman seh to my husban is like man rly shawt r dem duss desperate n bad

I are seriously deading!!!!