10 BENEFITS OF DRINKING LEMON WATER
10 Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
Posted By admin On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:16 PM. Under Health, Healthy Drinks
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on deliciousShare on diggShare on stumbleuponShare on redditShare on emailMore Sharing Services
Lemon water can be very helpful for your body, i.e. it can detoxify your body. There are many health benefits of lemons that have been known for centuries.
The two biggest are lemons’ strong antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting powers and their use as a weight loss aid because lemon juice is a digestive aid and liver cleanser. Lemons contain many substances–notably citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, pectin, and limonene–that promote immunity and fight infection.
Listed below are the amazing benefits that come along with drinking just one cup of hot lemon water each morning. It’s as simple as boiling a pot of water, and adding a slice of lemon!
1. Helps with weight loss – Lemons are rich in pectin fiber, which reduces hunger.
2. Better digestion – Lemon juice helps to discharge waste materials, by stimulating the liver to secrete acids needed for digestion.
3. Cleans the skin – Vitamin C reduces the pores and disadvantages of skin. Water with lemon cleans the toxins from the blood that affects on the skin to be healthy.
4. Improves the immune system – because of the vitamin C, which is excellent in fighting colds. Also contains potassium, which stimulates brain, nerves and blood pressure control.
5. Reduces respiratory problems – hot water with lemon to stop cough and will facilitate breathing, especially in people with asthma and allergies
6. Balances pH – Lemon has to be one of the most alkaline foods. If you want to reduce the acidity in your body you should drink lemon water. Although lemon contains citric acid that did not create acidity in the body.
7. An excellent diuretic – Lemon accelerates the excretion of urine and thereby cleans the body of toxins. The urinary tract is healthier when is regularly cleaned.
8. Due to the large amount of vitamin C, lemon water is used in the treatment of infections, wounds, allergies and sore throat.
9. Instead of coffee – Although no caffeine, is an excellent replacement for your morning coffee.
10.Refreshes your breath, relieves toothache and inflammation of gums – but beware! Citric acid erodes tooth enamel.
One Response to 10 BENEFITS OF DRINKING LEMON WATER
****RULES**** 1. Debates and rebuttals are allowed but disrespectful curse-outs will prompt immediate BAN 2. Children are never to be discussed in a negative way 3. Personal information eg. workplace, status, home address are never to be posted in comments. 4. All are welcome but please exercise discretion when posting your comments , do not say anything about someone you wouldnt like to be said about you. 5. Do not deliberately LIE on someone here or send in any information based on your own personal vendetta. 6. If your picture was taken from a prio site eg. fimiyaad etc and posted on JMG, you cannot request its removal. 7. If you dont like this forum, please do not whine and wear us out, do yourself the favor of closing the screen- Thanks! . To send in a story send your email to :- [email protected]