MAY GOD BLESS HIM

10 Responses to MAY GOD BLESS HIM

• sparkles says:

This is beautiful…. Hard work and a pure heart pays off.

• Miss ting says:

Met thing they don’t comment on. Because it not a mix up. God bless this son of god. Met when hi watch it my eyes fill with tears. I wish one of my kids. Would. Do this for. Met I really cry it was so touching. Like. Hi said god bless u son. U really made your. Mom. Happy. Keep it up

• tre0pound says:

Very touching. Happy tears! God has blessed her!

• buttercup says:

awwwhhh this is so nice…. God please continue to bless him… and he is so humble doing it too…

miss ting its true if it was mix up everybody would comment on it… n sommo positive n only two comments…. kmt

• Tweet says:

Love it!

• complex says:

this really brought happy tears to my eyes. I hope I will have a son like this one day. not necessarily to buy me a house but one with a good, kind and loving heart. thanks for this

• Quiet Storm says:

Complex, you said exactly what I was thinking

May God continue to bless him

• Bless! says:

Thank you for sharing this Met. Very beautiful and touching!

• kimora says:

This brought tears to my eyes and gave me a lump in my throat…

This is so heart warming. I hope God continues to bless is humble soul. This made me cry. Loved it!!