NOH SOH

DI SENDER SEH:Mawning Metty, please sey this is not Shavar’s wife Bobbette sister because if this is so how she look so and where is Shavar him left har fi Nicky fi tru.

DSC6967-Optimized

DSC6968-Optimized

44 Responses to NOH SOH

• DO DON says:

YOU GO GIRL….BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE…….BRAINS AND AMBITION WE SAY

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Am sorry Brains and Beauty with low self esteem dont mix at all, cah if mi had both mi nah settle fi them kinda man cass cass deh oh she looks different not in the healthy way either .

am i the only one wondering if she is bleaching?

Sender, first & foremost, learn to use some punctuation marks for God’s sake. I had to read this like 3 times to figure out who you are saying this girl is (whether it’s Bobette or her sister). Unuh tink mi have time fi waste a re-read tings?!

Is this the girl that is/was married to the overseas based footballer guy? The girl who was once featured in the Ja Observer? If it’s her, then something has turned for the worst.

• simplicity says:

dis girl get msh up man all unda hae eye dem black..sup’m doah rite at all the smile all a force

Is her teeth yellow or is my computer acting?

• Toi says:

Het teeth looks yellow though..ijs..or is it the filter

• simplicity says:

extremely yellow.

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Cindy go easy, is me send it cah mi did a fass ova so and buck up har photos. I never expected Ms. Metty, to post the questions , I thought she would have fixed it up before dashing out. Otay Ms. Royal.

Oh, a u Ispy :ngakak. Awrite mums lol

But is she the footballer’s wife? The footballer that was based in the US?

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

she same one

• simplicity says:

ispy sey doah dweet is a fass dash out tuk place dwrcl

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Simplicity mi think a di braces and the camera flash cause that

Doe lawf Simplicity!

So what went wrong Ispy? I remember that Ja Observer article showing her as some kind of local, fabu celeb with a US based football star as a husband. So why shi look so mash up now???

• simplicity says:

it mite jus be dat spy,frm where i am sitting

cindy she luk mash up nd have lost weight neva sey she did big b4 but she neva did luk suh at all a jus ar cheek dem alone a carry the weight

• RUMOR says:

Bwoy unnu bad, i cant manage, how unnu can see say the ooman teeth dem yellow, so sah……..addi braces dem mi see….

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Mi nuh know Cindy ?
    Dats why mi ask Ms. Met, cah she have all the answers. Something is definitely wrong with har, looks like man stress

She’s a naturally slim girl, but she looks very gaunt here for real Simplicity. An if shi bleaching she needs to stop cuz it naw duh nutten good fi har. I hope it’s the wrong make up tone shi have on & is not bleaching.

• simplicity says:

mi nuh think she a bleach a de concealer weh she have man..a dnt even c de wedding band.

Shi duh di ting slick Simplicity, shi jus dash on the multi-finger rings suh nuhbody can be really really sure lol.

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Simplicity Nicky have on the band a weh yuh deh

No Ispy, look good, is not the band shi have on, is a multi finger ring.

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Har mate name Nicky, Cindy a she a walk round with ring on her finger, not missy up top

• simplicity says:

WHO HAVE DE BAND???!!!???!!!

cum ere man yah hold out pon wi

• Baby Girl says:

Can anyone tell me what cause under people eye fi look black and stay bad su?…mi cousin use to look great and all of a sudden under har eye dem black and stay bad….Is there a treatment for that.

• simplicity says:

lack a sleep nd stress

I think you would have to ask smaddy wid dis very unusual experience :alay

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Man stress and matie stress is not a easy type of stress to deal with enuh, esp. with a mate like Nickie weh determine like a bull

• simplicity says:

_______________________________________________________________________

dem seh shavar and har lef long time she have a next man…….she a do buying and selling a tink all niki shavar lef because I hear seh she tek set pan a man begging and a tell bay lie

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Oh but she looks malnurish and di sister looks like she tun sadamite, what a saga !!!!!!! And the ex mate looking fine these last few days

• simplicity says:

:tkp

• Baby Girl says:

Thanks guys…I guess my cousin is going through alot.

• simplicity says:

baby girl yuh knw yuh reply kill mi doah :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak

it cool but deadly…. deading

• Baby Girl says:

@simplicity…dwl….. a how m a kii yu now?….lol

• simplicity says:

de last pawt weh yuh sey she a guh chue a lot den..

• Baby Girl says:

typo….mean to say…a how mi a kill yu now?

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

no sah, Baby Girl a di best ……………………………………….grung
    Mi can feel false conviction in every stroke a yuh typing.

• Baby Girl says:

dwl……lmao….@simplicity… But if a stress mek fi har eye tan su bad…she must be going through ALOT…….lol

• Baby Girl says:

@Ispy…It nu false..mi did think sey a bleaching gu wrong…but now mi a learn sey it could be stress and lack a sleep…..lol

I work at nights and have the same darkness under my eyes and my husband also snores.

• No Joke says:

Y she look like she have permanent black and blue eyes…

• Doctor love says:

She look good to me ..

• gudlikdat says:

dem love too much obeah so the not pop chevar get loose her auntie dem mek she involved into it the whole family love it dirty villa people the bible say they shall soon be cut down like the grass and WITHER as the green herd well thats exactly whats happening to her obeah worker them