R.I.P FROM COURTNEY AKA PIONEER’S LITTLE SISTER *TEARS*

From: Shay
Title: R.I.P Courtney ; Words From His Baby Sister

Message Body:
To others he was Pioneer.. But to us his family and me , his baby sister he was Courtney. My brother was without a doubt one of the sweetest, coolest guys ever . He never held a grudge against anyone , not even when he had every right to. I remember being a little girl , seeing him heading to the front door and then picking up my shoes because I planned to go wherever he thought he was going without me and then he’d turn around and say ”bwoy bani yuh nuh easy, yuh waan walk road wid big people” . It’s memories like that, that I cling to now and harder than ever , because they’re all I have left. I really miss you and I don’t have the first clue of how to get past this but you know I will hold it down and keep it together for our family . Rest In Paradise Courtney , I Love You.

image-Optimized-Optimized

15 Responses to R.I.P FROM COURTNEY AKA PIONEER’S LITTLE SISTER *TEARS*

• simplicity says:

agen my condolences and i hope pace and comfort find you and the rest of family soon.

so sad ……just kno that he is free from this wicked world that WE are STILL exposed to….. he is at peace now……preserve ur sanity and faith in christ n treasure his memories

• I don’t know any of these men but everytime I read some of the good things ppl have to say I get a lil teary eyed. Wowww! My condolence to your family dare girl, I understand your pain I can’t say I feel your pain because I’m not in your position, stay optimistic and rise above.

• pgirl says:

MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ,GOD KNOWS BEST CHERISH THE GOOD MEMORIES YOU HAVE OF YOUR BROTHER AND NEVER LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING DETER YOU FROM DOING SO, GOD BE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND I KNOW HE WILL GIVE YOU GUYS THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO GO ON .AGAIN SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

• RIP my friend says:

Yes he was so sweet and real cool… I love you my friend!! Rest in Peace!! This is soo hard…

• Got it good says:

Damn he is always with Dwayne R.I.P. my friend n also Dwayne.

• R.I.P Pioneer & Dwayne says:

My Big Brother From A Other Mother, Why Did You Have to GO So Soon !!!!!

• Sometimes we ask God why….cause we will never understand situations like this. So unexpected. Only God knows why. He was a very good person the type who help any stranger without hesitation. That man would never hurt a fly, sweetest most respectable guy. Never talk bad or have ill feeling towards anyone. May his Soul rest in peace. we will meet again.

• YaadMan says:

r.i.p mi don

• This is really and truly heart breaking, it’s no much sadness to bear, hold on little sister, be strong, God is here, to lift your heavy burden, and heal your heart that’s broken. Tears is a language only God understands, keep praying , hold on to the precious memories with you and your brother, remember, time heals all wounds. Peace and love. Rip Dwayne and Pioneer.

• ThEXOnE says:

As a little sister I cant imagine being in your place. My heart goes out to you

• Brownberry says:

Hold the faith Shani and Michelle (sisters), I know you miss him. Rest in Peace cuz. You’ll always be in our hearts; you’re and will always be our family. We cherished the times we had with you and will continue to enjoy the memories we have of you. So glad your paternal grandma is not around to witness your death because you know you held a special place in her heart. She is waiting on you over the other side. Rest my dear cousin, rest. We will ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

• R.I.P mi Amigo…….sure will miss your smile!

Im sorry for the lost of your he was loved by everyone who knew him… I didn’t know him but I would see him out at parties and he would be just enjoying himself didn’t really talk much, I usedt say to myself that’s a good looking man… Dwayne I did know him and he was the sweetest guy, always had a smile on his face when you see him you see Pioneer… Their lost is a real tragedy to all that knew them… They now can rest nd not worry about the every day life has to offer… My condolences go out to you and your family and I pray that God gives you the comfort and the strength to heal… His and the other men memories will continue to flourish by their family and friends… R.I.P. Pioneer nd Dwayne… May they have justice soon….

• a cool youth dat fi true..fi once mi can agree ..humble.him never look like the hype ting a really him.just deh round de it and do it..JAH GUIDE