MOTHER’S FINDINGS-SUNDAY DAGGAH

1bb-Optimized-Optimized

Since it’s mother’s day lets pay homage to all the mothers with this question.How did your mother find out you started having sex?

34 Responses to MOTHER’S FINDINGS-SUNDAY DAGGAH

• Yep! says:

My parents found out that I was having sex cause one Thursday evening round the dinna table while we a drink wi red pea soup, mi vomit pan everybody. Mi tell mi madda seh mi sick with flu suh she made a well checkup visit for me and my sister, all the while mi granny a bawl out seh she keep on a dream dream bout fishes. That following week when she took us to see our doctor, we were both of legal adult age ( 18.5 yrs old sista a 19.5 yrs old) so mi madda wasn’t allowed in the room with me. Suh as the doctor a check wi body parts, next ting mi hear him ask mi a….” So how far along are you?”…. Mi ask him how far along is me with what?? That’s when he told me I was pregnant….mi start bawl and him seh I had 1 week to tell my parents or he would ( I was already 5 months preggers and neva know), suh nex day mi buss big argument with mi parents before them leff fe go a work, pack mi tings dem and left…That was almost 22 years ago….first and only time I had sex and lost my virginity I ended up pregnant with my baby girl

• LUNDUN says:

my madda still no find out lol

i guess she can only assume, because of my age and the fact that i have a b/f, but she no have no proof.

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

Mi fass helper go tell her sey it look like me pregnant and she come fi mi outa mi fren yard and lick mi wid one soda bokkle inna mi head…never forget it…by the way mi never even pregnant…kmt…..mi and her get into it today bout how she treated me as a child, the woman have the nerve fi tell me sey mi have her up fi how she treat me and me do har things to….smh….mi tell her mi no do her nutten, I did things that was wrong but a no she me do nutten…anyway thats a different topic

• No Joke says:

I was 17 years old…. I told my mother(we have a very open relationship) and the next day she made an appointment for us to go to the Gyn….long story short….that’s when I was introduced to birth control….and given condoms and lectured about STDS.

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

kmt..tell my mother wha, u mad…mi woulda end up 6 foot 6…

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

One time when mi live a NY mi modda come visit and mi sey one nite some hood a reach mi and she hear me a bawl, di ooman come knock pon mi door and ask me if mi awrite….every mawning me and my husband jim screechie and go weh, cause we no want see her…lol….and we come een late pon purpose

• Saucy Baby says:

Trick she tricked me and found out. I would never forget that day, kmft!

• No Joke says:

Formerly Peeper…..a so Shi bawddddddd :mewek

• london5948 says:

Nope. Not my mother. I respect my mothers opinion so much dat, my extrasexual activities were never “breached”.
    Furthermore me used to “sneak” my b/f in the house when my parents gawn a werk: I was terrible, but never got caught!
    Evening met, jmg crew, bloggers, peepers an……TO ALL U WONDERFUL BLOGGING MOTHERS. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
    :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

• london5948 says:

Lundunnnn!!!!

• LUNDUN says:

waah gwaan london :peluk

• hmmmm says:

I was 16 and knew I was pregnant but I had a small belly so I thought nothing about changing my clothes in front of her. I was 5 months along and was so naive I didn’t even notice the black line on my belly. She saw it and asked of course I said no. She asks if I was having sex and again I said no lol. She took me to the doctor and it was confirmed. Mi shame so till cause I was a promising girl…a good girl all about the book….ah sa just like Yep it was my first time. Di bwoy never even fully enter mi and buss off and breeding ketch mi. Lol

you sure? :hammer

Doh knw if dis happen to nuhbady else but shortly afta mi star sex at 16 mi breast start scratch di hell outta mi so bad dat mi use di hair a nd clothes brush and almost scratch off mi poor nipple.Tell mi mada how much mi breast a scratch mi n show har mi nipple bout fi come off a mi poor breast.She look pan mi & sey “hmm yaa f— nuh?!”Mi almost jump outta mi body.I’m 29 now live wid mi man n tell har mi a still virgin.

• Quiet Storm says:

When mi si di heading mi affi buss out a big dutty laaf…

Mi nuh know how fimi madda know, but one day shi back mi up genz di frij an while shi ah cuss mi, all mi hear ‘hmmm yuh tun big ooman, yuh discovah sumn new man’….. (Mi was well pass 19 an did juss start do mi tings)….

I nayli piss misself, caw up till tiddeh day mi ah wonda how shi know (mi ah wonda ef ah smell shi dee smell e or wharrah)…. But like one of the bloggers did sey ‘Big ooman know when likkle gyal ah tek man’

Night one and all

• Dwrl says:

Hear met bout if you sure lmfaoooo. Damnnnnn hhhhhhmmmmmmm we share the exact same story I breed on the first touch at 16, I was 5 months when she found out and that was because I got so sick. She left me at the hospital with about 20 box inna kings county hospital mi was so shame all suicide mi consider. Lets just say that year was he worst time in my life and it was already bad. Even the other day I’m telling someone how proud I am that my daughter turn out so perfect , she will be 18 in 3 days and she’s still a virgin. Trust I pray that she break the curse in our family of teenage pregnancies. My mother had me the same age I think that’s why she was so angry she didn’t want the same for me.

• Dwrl says:

They say when you start having sex you change , the way you talk everything

• hmmmm says:

I couldn’t afford feel sick. I wen to school same way. I sat my cxc exams except for math. Even tho I was very good at it I started falling behind an I felt I wasn’t prepared so I didn’t turn up. It was long after my mom told me about the line on my belly. Don’t ask me how long I think I could have kept the secret cause all I know the words were not gonna come out my mouth lol

• groupies says:

My mother found out that i was having sex because of chatty chatty mouth people inns tenant yard smh…one day my madda tell mi fi strip naked and a look up inna mi kitty cat because the boy seh mi nuh have no hole…so she waa see fi herself….mi. Shame so till

• Yep! says:

Metty hmmm naah lie cause a same suh it happen to mi. My first experience was extremely painful and when he tried to penetrate mi mi start bawl and he could only shub een the head jook me bout 2 times and kapoowy!!!!! He bussed a nut. Yep… Jus like dat…

• Dwrl says:

Lol I was a sickly child spend half my teenage life in the hospital. I went to school the entire time. I was so skinny I wore big clothes because they used to tease me a lot. If it weren’t for me getting sick and she taking me to the doctor no one would have known. I was very quiet ever speak much so not even the few friends I had knew anything until my mother let it known to the entire tri state area,Jamaica, Canada , England. I swear down to the dead in the grave she told I breed. We weren’t close so she never saw me naked. I didn’t know anything about sex, condoms etc., I was a nerd( the good looking one, more looks than brains, but a honor student nevertheless :( ) I didn’t blame her I was disappointed in me too, but for someone who went through the same ordeal she could have handled it better. But she’s the never done anything wrong and everybody that made a mistake is stupid etc etc etc ,. Even now the way she love to put done and criticize teenage girl who breed pisses me that f000 off because she was no f000ing saint 2 children at 18 she should shut the f000 up

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

dwrl a same ting reach mi so mi know whey u a talk bout :ngakak

• Little Willie says:

Har man cyarri news pon mi. Used to f000 when mi madder gone work. One day him ketch mi a work a ting an di informer bwoy couldn’t wait fi get him stripe.

• Buenos Noche Metty Y Metters………My Mom took me to the Dr. after my period began at 16, I had no idea that they cannot prescribe birth control unless your hymen is broken or until you are active. I came out the office with the script smiling, once I got in the car she slapped the shit out of me…….she new then I was active >;)

• Dwrl says:

Met she and me aunty beat my ass so til when I got home I swear they were trying to beat the RASS baby outta mi. And now you woulda swear a feh HAR child. I woman hate my guts.

• Dwrl says:

Met trust me you never go through the half I did. Cuss cuss I swear I cry from the day she found out until the day I moved out. The bay couldn’t cry in the house and you know baby cry all night when dem just born, it was god on my side why me and he child still here now, you think that was bad, let the baby want a pamper and I couldn’t find it. THAT WHY MI ALWAYS SAY STRANGERS IS MORE TO YOU THAN FAMILY. IS ONE OF HER FRIEND FROM SNOTHER COUNTRY FELT SORRY FOR ME AFTER SHE SEE THE WA I WAS BEING TREATED AND BUY EVERYTHING FOR ME, ET THE LADY ( tief) stroller, carry on baby carrier, bouncer, met everything you can name for my child for me( she became her god mother her husband shot her a few years ago :(. ) that Guyanese lady was heaven sent to help mi. I will never forget. A nurse also at kings county she felt sorry for me when my mother box mi up and left me, she sent me flowers with her son. MET THE ONLY REASON I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY MOTHER TODAY IS BECAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER, EVEN MI SON SHE HATE BECAUSE MY SON FATHER REFUSE TO LEFT ME AFTER SHE DONE TRY POISON HIM AGAINST SO SHE HATE MY SON. GOD NO LIKE UGLY, THE LONGEST LIVER WILL SEE THE MOST TRUST ME

dwrl in terms of the talking yes my mom did but she was very supportive i cant say mi did go through that much ..ur mom didnt change though?

my mom still do di talking..whey day dem ketch mi ina di mirror a try raise up mi hip and mi cousin call mi a dead wid laugh den har fren :nohope: mi laugh doe lol too funny

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

Jamaican mothers too friggin fool, if more a dem did talk to dem pickney instead of driving fear into dem pickney nuff likkle girls wouldnt breed when dem a teenager and dem no have no change a change…mi fren breed when she a 15 and her daughter married at 22, and di mumma malice off the pickney….bout the pickney a disappointment to har

• LONDONER says:

when i had my first child at 25

• oh dear says:

My sister told my mother.

• Chocolate Dream says:

I told my mum, she took me to the doctor to go on the pill, I was 16. My mum had me at 16 and did not want me to go through the same thing so she told me anytime I feel my relationship gonna become sexual to tell her. Saying that, she still ran to my grandmother and told her, I felt so shame my Grandmother never saw me for a good 6 months after that lol. I had my first child at 25.

choco :hammer