STILL READING HER COMMENTS AND CAME ACROSS THIS

LOVE YOU MUCH THE SAME YOU BROUGHT ME SO MUCH LAUGHTER MAY YOUR LIGHT SHINE DOWN ON YOUR CHILDREN AND GOD BLESS YOUR NOW RESTED SOUL..I FEEL SO GOOD NOW..
Love_41-Optimized

Submitted on 2012/02/21 at 12:23 pm
morning my met and family….i am giving a strong love for someone, and its not my husband…this person have a great heart. i am not a lesbian, but i just love this person like a sister…i tell her, i swore she is my mother child, because we have many things in common..thanks for everything you have done for me…love you met. (tbc)

28 Responses to STILL READING HER COMMENTS AND CAME ACROSS THIS

I wish unno coulda really see how mi feel although mi a cry..I am so happy Cita mi feel good ooooooooooo

• Original Goodas says:

met u know me all cried out…..

Goodas when mi si she leave the comment mi did a wonder why but now it has found its place

• Addicted says:

:kiss Met :mewek2 . You can know she was a God blessed person. Most of us have never met her but her passing feels as if a beloved family member has died.
    Met my heart just feel so heavy and it feels like a big disrespect to even comment on any other frivolous topic.
    Let me take this opportunity to say to one and all,
    We have one life to live on this earth,lets work towards respecting and loving each other.
    :mewek2 :(

We have to..Addicted mi a get email mi a get instant message… mi jus tell Foxy Lady n she mia mi know a shock she shock

• status says:

Big up to Qpick aka Pikky

I might be MIA for a while but I always try to check in, big up my JMG family str888
    Metty,Simply,Sweets,Kia,Saucy,Kunta,Wille,Eyecandy,Nojoke,HighlyConcerned and all the rest uno name can’t come to me right now, Pikky mash meh up fine fine.

• Addicted says:

@ Met u get it ? Put a padlock on it and throw away the key.

will do addicted a doe check yet checking soon

• MAMACITA says:

SIP PIKKY……I am smiling…..because her words are my sentiments exactly. Told u last night and I will tell you again…..You are my rock!!! I know you’re smiling too. Yuh know is a print an frame kinda ting dis…right Shani. Lol. :peluk

• sweet says:

@STATUS, WHAA GWAAN. HUSH, PIKKY WAS LOVED BY THOSE NEAR AND DEAR TO HER. AND BY HER JMG FAMILY. LOOK AT HOW MANY SINCERE AND HEART FELT TRIBUTES SHE GETTING. IT IS NOT HOW MUCH MONEY AN THINGS YOU HAVE AQUIRED IN LIFE. IT IS HOW YOU LIVED THAT LIFE, THE LOVE YOU SHARED, AND THE LEGACY YOU LEAVE BEHIND. WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER WITH FONDNESS AND SMILES.

• MAMACITA says:

Mi know yuh feel good cause mi know a heavy feeling did tek yuh ova. If ppl only know how many ppl yuh mek effort fi kipp up wid. I’m always amazed at how yuh manage. An when mi tell yuh say yuh a superwoman yuh laff it off wid humility…..but not many can do what you do. 1 person doing for many. You are truly an Angel Shani….truly so.

• No Joke says:

:peluk ….Lawddddddddd my heart WARM.

no angel cita :) but mi try

cita u know last night I felt bad she never said she was sick because as usual mi wudda like fi even did offer a prayer but I am glad she knew i cared. Mi nah go get fi bawk out pikkyyyyyyy agen when she drap di dry tings dem and gwan like she doe do a ting :ngakak but I have this to always remember ..Ah feel good

• No Joke says:

You should feel good Met….you have created a blogging family…..some have manners….some don’t…but we ALL STAND TOGETHER.

:kiss u know u nuh easy bout some dont have manners

• No Joke says:

:peluk ….

• ... says:

:peluk I always say people come into your life for a reason & a season, we have to cherish them when they are here & receive the lessons they leave. Met I keep telling you this thing is great, when some view it as jus chatting people business it is more than that. I couldn’t tell you how many times unoo cheer me up when the going gets tough I a really appreciative of that..even the ones like Byronce…

• Espute says:

Met a just say a special pray for u and all the bloggers. Pikky god wanted u for a special reason and I know u will be watching over us..

• Espute says:

Prayer

• BigGirl says:

Life is so short… Through our journey we have to be good to each other, we can’t take anything for granted…

• AAAAAWWWWWWW Pikky……..I’m gonna miss her presence on the wall!

• goodso says:

Good night Met..In her own way she said her goodbyes in that short note…I always hear my mom say give me my flowers while im alive..she always says tell the ones u love daily u love them ,cause u dont knw wat tommorow brings..im so glad u knw that she did love and care for u.

goodso yes she did..and that is what i realised today

Wow she knew met was going to take it hard so she made sure leave her a note telling you that! she knows you love her like a sister and for that she thank you and Appreciates you! :(

Met how did u put 2 and 2 together.. This girl being qpick .. This is a very interesting story

• TT says:

My heart warms upon reading this. Met your words of advice and encouragement and advice, humour and wisdom gave picky the strength to endure all. I’m still in shock over her death. I really do wish she was online now to just write a lil somn to comfort our souls. May she rest forever in God’s arms until the rapture.

Love you Metty
    Love my Met family.

Love u to TT. I was just talking about pikky agen going over this comment…but as someone said this was her goodbye and I feel good…not prideful, I feel like I want to put more of myself into jmg..try to reach out to more people as possible because u never know what you can say to make someone’s day a little brighter but this her death has been a little journey for me and I felt before that this is where God wanted me and wants me to be..believe me it has touched my core.. :kiss