DEAR MET~ONLY ORAL

dear met

Title: Schizophrenic?

Message Body:
I’ve been in a relationship with an older man who plays football for the premier league we’ve been together for a year and 3 months. This man annoys the hell out of me we live in close proximity of each other so he sees and hears every thing -_- not to mention the fact that he lives with is WOMAN…. I break up with this many every day via text messages every time I do he threatens to ”KILL ME” I’m afraid of him… I don’t know if he has the slightest idea that I’m in love with him because in truth and in fact I’m not he does and says some things that really has me guessing if this man is a sane RAAS MAN ?!! He just won’t let me go… In my little head I ponder upon all the reasons why this old ass 30+ year old man has such high hopes about ”OUR” supposed future… IDK if it’s because I’m educated or what but MI NEED FI FIND A WAY FI GET RID A DI MAN! ANUH LIKE SAY ME AND HIM A FU CK OR NTN!!!!!!!!! He just wants to give me oral sex that’s all…

32 Responses to DEAR MET~ONLY ORAL

• Yep! says:

2 words sender…..Restraining Order!! If that doesn’t work, then there’s another protective order….gunshot feem. I’m out :travel

• Yep! says:

Morning Metty and fam. Happy Monday :peluk

• Saucy Baby says:

Maybe I’m slow or something but senda, a minute of your time please. How r u in a relationship with a man for a year and odd and no sex only oral, I thought oral would be constituted as sex. And 30+ odd is not considered old. Explain this to me please because like you I’m confused also……..

• Yep! says:

Well Saucy I beg to differ with you on that ( if that’s okay with you). I consider oral sex to be foolin around; look at it like this Saucy….he’s just kissing her lips…her bottom lips that is :nerd

• Saucy Baby says:

@ Yep, lol! Ok miss if you say kissing only so be it. But all I know is my man could never tell me that’s not sex because I would chop him rass, lol…….

• Little Willie says:

Sender…..yu neva see the Bib pon di baller when yu meet him? And if yu think 30+ is old, yu must be 15. Guh do some school work and stop worry bout old buddy.

willie :tkp

“He just wants to give me oral sex that’s all” I’m really not seeing the problem here.

• NAH LOOK says:

Saucy……mi ask di same question!!
    sendah maybe eating fi yuh pussy is the man way fi escape him trouble at home n pimple girl mi inna my 30’s n mi just a reach mi terns suh trad carefully bout 30 old..lol
    Yuh sound like yuh a bout 17…. guh tek up yuh book n gwan get yuh pussy sick n tap worry bout dis man yah…..
    Him nah kill yuh him dis yuh tell him wife babygirl…

Mawning Met everyone boy this is Wat happen when u introduce kids to grown folks tings likkle gal tell the man say him tongue services is no longer needed tap teck him tings n grow the fuvk up

• Little Willie says:

Good morning Royalty…..it’s too early fi di foolishniss. Di Schoolaz waan more than digits.

chuet morning u tink dem easy…di sender know what dem doing :maho

• 187 Dem says:

Great Monday Mawning Met & Metters,

Dis yah likkle tendaroni nuh sound like she got it all 2gether at all.. How yuh say u deh wid di man fi 1yr &3mths, what type of relationship would u say you have with this man in that little head of yours?? Please take mi advice & leave grown ppl tings alone, wuss u say di man live wid him woman. You say u educated, suh mek sure yuh use u brain & duh what is best to protect yuhself.

@Wille :D

• No Joke says:

That jus goes to show…..not because you educated that means you have common sense

• No Sah! says:

Senda this is what happens when yuh mek man that yuh don’t want eat the pums so yuh can get a little change…I know from experience!

• Just Saying says:

Hopefullly she is not a teen, talking about she is educated. Clearly he isn’t too bright either threatening someone’s life via text (hello proof). I would say no matter her age, ALERT the authorities, family members and his woman to his questionable behavior. If that doesn’t work, then turn the tables on his ass see how he likes being pushed in a corner.

• kgn13 says:

EDUCATED U BLOOD CLATH!! IF U NEVA INNA NOTHING WID THE MAN FROM DAY ONE,U SHUDDEN TAKE HIM TINGS.YOU TWO BLOOD CLATH LICKY LICKY.A WHAA HIM HOLD U AND SCALP U RASS.DAMN LITTLE TWO BIT TRICK.

pong :hammer

Kgn 13 ———————————————————————————————————————-
    :ngakak @ scalp # weak out

• kgn13 says:

MARNING MET. DEM GET PON ME DAMN NERVES YOW.

13 i cyaah manage u_____________________________________________________________________

• kgn13 says:

@ CHUTE ME TIRED A DEM YOW,FUSS TING DEM TUN IN WID BOUT EDUCATED.A RICH MAN NO TELL PPL SAY HIM RICH,LIKE WISE A EDUCATED PERSON NO AFFIE TELL U SAY DEM EDUCATED. AND NUFF A DEM QUICK FE TALK HOW DEM EDUCATED,BUT DEM NAW TALK HOW MUCH PROFFESA ,WET UP DEM FACE AND CUM INNA DEM MOUTH FE THE PEICE A PAPER.

Medicccccccccccccc mediccccccccc medickkkkkkkkkkk ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

• Taliban says:

@Kgn 13 it :ngakak but a true, nuff a dem f— and suck fi di paper.

• 187 Dem says:

@KGN13 Bumbat yuh a gwan bad inna di mawnin yah DWFLL!!!!!!! :D

Big head 187dem u no have work fi do??? : :ngakak

• 187 Dem says:

Chuet, Lawd mi dupes mi deh yah a peep & a wuk same time… Mi cyan’t keep up wid Met today… Yuh dun know dis a mi likkle escape from wuk when mi get a min fi DWFl pon di ppl dem clock. Mi see say yuh get weh tiday, mi a beg yuh talk tuh u fingaz dem & behave DWFLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Lata mi link u :D

• No Joke says:

Kgn 13 :hammer

• Yep! says:

13 :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp :tkp

:thanks2 & :ngakak @ Kgn 13 comment. Couldn’t have said it better.

Since every body a write Met bout dem “problem” mi aguh write har bout mi Harlequin Kiss romance dilemma lata.

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

Kgn 13…..u too bad enuh

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@kgn 13, u bad nuh bloodclaate, u hit di nail str8888888…Likkle gal lie nuh bloodclaate bout man a stalk har and threten har and all dese tings and bout 30-odd yr old man OLD: SHE STINK LIKE…she likky, likky like…she betta gwaan a skool and mek sure she learning…out-a-ada ole dutty harlot..BURN ME FI HAR!! :marah