DI FREN?

Title: dudos dutty gal shelly

Message Body:
(Edited) shelly wid she 10 years old stale wig dwrl, dutty shelly ah yuh work obeah pon poor jackie fi get dudos ah who him???? i hope ur obeah still strong coz jackie still ah fight it same way…………..

S-Optimized-1

12 Responses to DI FREN?

em luk cowllll poor ting n thirsty :mewek2

den cuh di elbow dem :nohope:

MI TIAD BOUT DEM OMAN WEH SEH OBEAH A HOLD MAN. MI SHAME FI DEM– MAN NUH LIVE NOW-WHERE. THE ONLY SHYT DEM HAVE AH THE DRY SHYT INNA DEM RASS ASS–NO JOB-UGLY-DUNCE-HYPE–A WAH DEM AH OBEAH OVA SMH–SUCH A LOW SELF ESTEEM BUNCH A JANCROW GYAL DEM–IT MUST B AH SHORTAGE A WASTE MAN WEH DEM A WAR OVA…. OBEAH SITTEN DAT DONT GIVE A DARN BENEFIT NOR PUSSY PENSION– BESIDE SOME FCK AND BABY MADDA. MI AH WAIT FI ERE WEN MAN START OBEAH GYAL FI HOLD DEM–GIRLS RULE D WORLD. PUT DOWN THE OBEAH AND LEARN HOW FI HOLD A MAN–UR PUSSY A SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE WEH HIM COCKY NUH UNDERSTAND LOL MI GUESS…. OR GUH BUILD SOME SELF ESTEEM.

• Yep! says:

Servah a di sed ting mi a seh; she couldn’t shell out di elbow before she videolight it? Wid a likkle trim up di wig coulda pass still, but di elbow and armpit need medical attention..ASAP!

• Yep! says:

MMMMMEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ( in ma best yelling voice); morning boss lady :peluk

morning yeppie :peluk

yeppie doah stawt please :ngakak

• LUNDUN says:

but senda, shelly wig luk ten times betta dan jackie wig.

did u see jackie wig???

• reena says:

Dis man have to busted woman. Him love sweets! @lundun yep it look likkle betta dan jackie’s one fi real. But him also have a woman from west london some where in his bday pics. Im so shocked jackie nuh beat down shelly cause jackie ah mad woman dwl!

• Sth londons finest says:

Shelly one wig and jackie mad puss both look like shit and the reason why? They are minding dudos. The man always dressed up and look decent and the both of them look like shit!! I’m not looking like shit and my mans looking better then me you mad, they do not love themselves. Them kinda man drain you coz they are leeches so you never have nothing. For yourself. sHelly change the wig you always look like shit and embarrass yourself , one month it’s youmandnthe next month it is jackie, why does he still live with jackie Shelley you need to start spending more you damn fool!! He don’t want none of them you don’t see he is always running down other pretty girls. @ Reena your right himlovetoo much likes, no woman is going to give them hard earned money to dudos you crazy!! Yes he is with a girl from West LOndon your right.

• Kingston13 says:

So what leave the people to dem business unno badmind and corrupt but your the same people who dash champagne on him and tek picture and beg free pass fi go him dance especially dat SOUTH LONDON FINEST MI KNOW YOU YOUR CHARACTER DIRTY CANT EVEN WINE BRITISH BITCH.

• Gemma says:

Where do you people get off writing things about a person you clearly dont know, you lot need to go learn to read and write. Jealousy is a nasty desease. When your heart is clean dutty heart cant touch thats. straight talk. big up my good friend and her good man. you people give her way too much credit if she wanted to obeah someone for a man surely that man would be hers and no one elses. get a life low life people. big up my good friend cause she ALRIGHT…….

• South Londons finest the reaaaaal one aka Madova says:

It has come to my attention that some illiterate and uneducated dutty gyal want to use my name to make comments underneath other peoples pictures I.E Shelly and Dudus

So the reason why I am being attacked on this website is null and void, as i Charlene aka madova aka South londons Finest did NOT make these comments. AND
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THAT THIS COMMENT IS FROM SOMEONE CALLED REENA KMRT
    Just like Miss T so rightly said dem a watch me and me nah watch dem.

I am happy that whoever you are you watch my life and feel that you need to make thesse comments annd I know why, the answer is your man is probably one oif my .10000 admirers and that is not my fault.

Whoever is using my name to leave comments underneth other peoples picrures needs to go and look a life as there is only one South Londons Finest and ah me charlene say that .

Anyeway bitch whoever you are come confront me and tell me these things to my face, or just stay at home and sip on your uneducated juice and your haterade and watch ylurt man watching m e on every dance dvd.

And all who wanna c the life i live when im in yard go and look on my facebook, Pictures ah shhhaaat like M16!!!

I am not gonna answer back to anything else as I really didnt give a f— what people think , but BITCH be warned! stop use my name to make comments that your obvioulsy scared to make using your own name you sad cunt!

And Met i would like the email adddress of the person who is impersonating me also, and ask that any further correpondance you receive from this biatch in my name that you do not add to your website ?