THE TESTIMONY OF GLACIA ROBINSON

Testimony

Acquainted with the intensity of life’s trails, I was gravely ill for
the period of five and a half (5 1/2) years. Riddled by the bullets of
isolation; I became a stranger to the face of the sun. The hospitals
in Jamaica WI and USA were a second home for me. Abandoned by my once
successful life of ministry and music, stripped of the gift of my
independence, totally helpless my health rapidly declined and felt as
though I was dead but alive to watch.

Exhausting the medical resources in Jamaica W.I. I moved from one
hospital to another and tried various medicines, I did countless tests
and yet all results were negative. Consequently the doctors were
unable to diagnose my condition. The effects of the mean sickness made
me so weak, unable to walk on my own. I was confined to the assistance
of a wheel chair.

I became as one imprisoned, stitched to the confines of one too many
hospital beds. My body was a heated battle ground; knuckled beneath
the lash of agony’s whip; like a cruel scavenger, the sharp teeth of
pain mauled my existence. It got to the point where I was incontinent
and dependent on disposable diapers (Pampers). Plagued by symptoms
such as, uncontrollable vomiting; ravenous seizures; internal
bleeding; hemorrhaging; fainting spells and countless falls; diarrhea;
sky rocketing fevers; swellings excruciating pain and other
unmentionables. The shadow of death mirrored my every move. I remember
when all my veins collapsed and the doctors persistently probed my
limp body for hours, in search of just one vein, but inevitably they
had to resort to odd ports, to fuel my sustenance.

Insistently grave, my condition took me to some of the lowest moments
I’ve experienced in my entire life. It got to the point where I could
not even digest water. My body weight plummeted to less than 90
pounds. (A size zero was too big for me I was skin and bones). There
were days when I could no longer count from one to ten, my hair fell
out, and my skin broke out in hives. I felt like I was literally out
of my mind, at times even the recollection of my own name was distant.
My doctors told me my organs were functioning at the rate of a
seven-year-old child. My eyes reclined into scrawny sockets, my tongue
draped from my head, my speech hobbled with a drawl. My bones, joints
and muscles sagged beneath the weight and the presence of a pain that
I could not escape. I seemed as one stricken with old age, and I could
not be left alone. All nutrients were given through intravenous
methods. But the constancy of my mother’s care was tantamount to my
recovery, as she was forced to relinquish her job and other daily
duties in order to supervise my care.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and months turned into
years… 5 and ½ years. Still, I laid bare in the hands of rescue, as
this illness limited my wisdom to the prejudice of its own council.
Trapped by its cruel dictates, which tried to ravish the potency of my
dreams and silence the rhythm of my existence and the hope that I
breathed. Sufficed by the loan of oxygen, with sleepless nights in the
intensive care units and often guarded by the patrol of heart
monitors, and a loyal net- work of wires, ticking electronic devices,
fierce cables, intravenous lines, a barrage of uncomfortable tests and
a million injections, militant tubes were drilled into my nostrils to
collect the steady stream of bleeding inside of me. But despite the
wide spread rumors of my death and the fact that people even called my
house to ask the time of my funeral. And even though I lost every
thing that I had; and although so called religious leaders said they
were…“Tired of praying and if God’s going to take me He should just
take me”… I knew it was not over for me, because God’s purpose for my
life was not yet complete. And even when my body would shut down and
even though the doctors told me that there was nothing more that they
could do for me. I continued to hold on to the word of God, which
says…

hospitalphoto1-Optimized

“I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD.” Psalm 118:17

There is Life is the Word!
There is Healing in the Word!
There is Hope in the Word!
There is Deliverance in the Word!
THE WORD OF GOD!
hospitalphoto2-Optimized
I knew God’s plan and purpose for my life was not even partially
complete. And so I BELIEVED that God would raise me up and restore my
body. Within the absence of fear, perseverance and determination
fueled my limp frame and saturated my spirit. I knew I was in a battle
and so I had to fight and remain resolute in my belief. I fought for
the fulfillment of God’s destiny and contended for the fruition of his
promises in my life. Even in my lowest moments I believed in the power
of God and trusted that He was going to come through for me,
irrespective of how dismal it seemed in the physical.

My Deliverance:
So, as the prayers of the saints all over the world went up to the
Lord as a memorial on my behalf. The strong support of my grand
mother- Sarah Harper, my mother-Norah Harper (Pam), my sister- Alicia
South, my big cousin-Myrna Mc Namee & the entire family, my close
friends all ferried me through this desert phase. God in His time
answered and extended His hand to crush the hand of the enemy and
silence the edit pronounced against my existence. The powerful name of
Jesus broke the spirit of witchcraft and the curse of death that was
over my life!

And one faithful Friday night…my mom brought me straight from the
hospital to church; The Temple of Restoration 515 Dean Street Brooklyn
New York. There, God was pleased to use the committed, anointed and
humble Pastors and servants. He heeded the beckon of His name as they
called upon Him, on my behalf; to usher in the complete manifestation
of my healing deliverance. And through a series of fervent deliverance
prayers; resolute faith, sheer determination and perseverance; and in
what seemed to be gazillion manifestation sessions… The savage demons,
which were assigned to kill me; all admitted defeat to the powerful
name of Jesus! Jesus broke the curse of death and witchcraft from over
my life! And today, this assignment is utterly destroyed!
ttorpastors-Optimized

My organs had no choice but to listen to the voice of its creator.
Gods’ voice commanded the normality of function. My bones became
strengthened, my blood became purified, my skin and digestive system
and organs surrendered in agreement to the work on the cross. BY HIS
STRIPES I AM ETERNALLY HEALED!

My entire being is now transformed and renewed. I don’t need the
assistance of a wheelchair anymore. I don’t need heart monitors
anymore; I don’t need feeding tubes; I do not need those pampers or
medications anymore! I can eat and digest anything I desire. I am
jumping and leaping and praising God. All the symptoms and the source
of this illness are eternally rebuked. An undoubtedly, the plan of the
enemy has been destroyed!
Medication2-Optimized
My remarkable recovery is a testament of God’s miraculous power.
Indeed we serve a God of second, third and even fourth chances. In His
mercy He has drafted me into the sphere of new beginnings!

Healing is the children’s’ bread!
I know what it is to start over…
GlaciaWithGuitar-Optimized Because it’s not over until God says so! I am a survivor; an over
comer, and by His grace, I’m more than a conqueror! It is from this
place of gratitude to God that I sing today. He has given me a new
Life…He has given me another day and another chance… He has given me
another chance to feast on the breath of freedom…to be in the land of
the living, and to become one with the purpose and destiny he has
ordained for my life! I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE… TO DECLARE THE WORKS
OF THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!

So friends, what ever challenges you are confronting today; please
know that the power of God is infinite. And with Him, NOTHING IS
IMPOSSIBLE! I speak to you as one who has been raised from the dead;
and I know that if He did it for me; He will also do it for you.
Continue to believe and not doubt; have faith in Him; call upon His
name; and He will bring you out!

His has an amazing plan for your lives…surrender to Him completely,
and He will dispel the presence of your cares, your worries, misery
and all your strife. He wants to manifest His promises for you…look to
him today and He will take you through.
www.glaciarobinson.com

107 Responses to THE TESTIMONY OF GLACIA ROBINSON

• ms.info says:

amen..amen and amen again!! when all fail jesus neva fail……yo kno say as mi a read, dat song did jus a play inna mi head and as mi finish.. there goes the song!!!!

• Addicted says:

Halleujah,HALLEUJAH.AMEN

• Knows it all says:

Wow!

• Foxy Lady says:

Very moving. The Bible states that belief kills and belief cures. Anything you believe with all your heart and you pour your energy and your focus in will be a reality. Doctors have been known to administer placebo to patients telling them the medication will cure them, the patients believe and they are cured, meanwhile it’s only aspirin.
    We are all divine and if we only understood our own power and what religion was meant to teach us. Last night I was reading the Bible and I stumbled upon a particular verse and I couldn’t believe it. Everything that our African ancestors left for us in the stones is written right there in the Bible, it just needs to be understood.

• cool heat says:

God is great, GOD IS GREAT. This brought tears to my eyes , when you think that you have all the problems in the world someone has it worse than you.

• This is so moving and inspirational. The perfect frame of reference–when we think that we have been through everything, there are those who have gone through worst and when we think that YHWH is not there for us, we see that with true faith and steadfast perseverance that YHWH will deliver.

I am grateful that this information was shared with me and I how to never forget this testimony…

• Jules says:

Healing is always a good thing, glad to know she is out of the misery of sickness. Hope she goes forward and live nobly. On the other hand, that Bishop Angelo is cute..just sayin.

• HONEY says:

Gloooorryy be to GOD!!!

• kcgirl says:

Amen. What a mighty God we serve. May God continue to bless and keep her. A true testimony for all to learn from. Thanks Met for sharing.

• Michelle Fisher says:

that my church my bishop Angielo the work of god TTOR

• Sum1 says:

She has a beautiful voice; I truly felt moved as I listened to the song. So many times we take things for granted, just caught up in partying and looking hot, when there are so many others less fortunate than us, we need to give thanks and praise.

Thanks for blessing me with this testimony.

At first I didnt think she was Jamaican but mi shudda know because di songs a play ina di dance lol

• 2cents says:

Reading this it brought tears to my eyes, thanks for sharing this with us.

• No Joke says:

Amen….God makes the blueprint for our lives. She invested her trust in the rite man…GOD

• honeybee says:

Amen! Prase be to to the most high! Ms Robinson gou have been to hell and back, but by the mercy of god you were delivered. I have been to Paster Agelo’s Church numerous times when I had lived in NY. May the lord bless and keep you and your family.Amen again!

• yoko says:

AMEN…………..

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

Oh my, it gave me goose bumps and brought me to tears…Then there are those who say there is no God…I am so happy for her…there is hope in Christ!!! @Met, me luv it, on a day like this, i needed to see this….

• Foxy Lady says:

I think the most poignant thing that she stated was “the absence of fear”. Fear is the very antithesis to love. When you are in a state of love, you radiate at a vibration of 1100 and when you are in a state of fear it’s 200. Fear attracts every darkness known to man, such as illness, poverty, worry, stress etc. Once you release fear you invariably raise your vibration that rids you of illness and the darkness.

It is why most poor people remain poor. They fear poverty, they fear having to die in that state. Fear keeps you in the dark place. It is not easy to release as we are trained to fear. We are trained to fear sickness, death, strangers, our male friends, everyone.

The mind has to be renewed, reborn. A rebirth in letting go and knowing in your very core that everything will be okay is what it takes to rise above any circumstance.

• fashiondoll says:

Praise God!!!! I remember when Glacia went thru this trying period and what is so inspiring is to see how healthy and beautiful she looks now.

• Saucy baby says:

Very moving and inspiring. No matter what we are going through God would never forsake us! He is ABLE!

what moved me most was that she was sick and doctors were not able to say what was wrong.

highly her voice bring me to tears

• Foxy you are so correct–I so hope that we all learn from this. Glacia, your voice is so beautiful and armed with with such powerful messages, you are truly a God sent…

• eyecandy says:

I remember her being ill at the height of her career..Those days christians were christians.Gospel music was real good and true with grace thrillers etc..

Mi never hear nobody a bleed so through dem nose so till dem haffi put something fi collect the blood wow? God is good

• There you have it Foxy Lady: “Proverbs 10:15 “The rich man’s wealth [is] his strong city: the destruction of the poor [is] their poverty.”

• Met, the doctors are limited by the very science that liberate them. The ones have to know that there is a Greater Power and if we hope to have a chance, we must submit to this Power.

u know mi neva hear of her till yesterday candy

• eyecandy says:

Met a lot of church leaders unerestimate the power of witchcraft or its existence, meanwhile wicked people the powers it holds. Thats why He says ” my people suffer for lack of knowlegd” I wonder how it was revealed that witchcraft was the cause and who did it.

dem nuh underestimate it candy dem dismiss it……………and make you who have decided to guard urself from it look like u indignant

• You are better than me, I am only hearing about her right here on JGM.

• eyecandy says:

Yes met inna dem time deh when sandra brooks, gtace thrillers etc. Was big she came right after had couple goods hit songs then she became ill..but you know Jamaican media nuh really keep up wid news.
    Hold my hands today ‘was her biggest it hit.

• MzUptown says:

I heard of er being sick and also dead at one time. She had a properous Gospel career started off in the JCDC Gospel competition with the song “HOLD MY HAND,” very powerful song,used to listen it and still do when in dark times.I remember when she release “IT’S NOT OVER” when she was healed. Pray on my sis,No weapon formed against God’s choosen ones will prosper. Growing up about 6yrs old my aunt got severly ill,no doctor could find out the cause,she was also on death’s bed but my Grandma,Grandaunts and church family prayed and fast and my aunt who was sick and mentally ill is now a Executive Chef and has her own business.God is good all the time!

• MzUptown says:

She was very popular and still is in Jamaica. Her first single that got her national recognition was “HOLD MY HANDS”, in the video she played a guitar. Very powerful voice.

• eyecandy says:

Yuh right Met dem ..some dismiss it while others just ignorant to the fact or refuse to open their minds to the fact that evil has to manifest somehow and jus like you have people who worship God and ask for His guidance and blessings yuh have people who worship dark forcesand ask for powers to do wicked deeds.

• sweet says:

GLORY BE TO GOD MOST HIGH, ONLY TRUST AND BELIEVE. GOD THE MIRACLE WORKER.

• fashiondoll says:

She was the gospel song winner in 1998 and was doing very well on the gospel circuit. Her sickness was highlighted in the christian community and on Love FM by disc jockeys.

There is another guy who went thru a series of mental attacks and who has now been healed by the power of Almighty God.

• MzUptown says:

Met please don’t remove this from the front page of the website. I heard her testimony before but reading it just now touch me in a way,it had me reflecting on my life and actions. Thanks for posting this message Met. God sent this message to this blog for a reason,just today a post was up about witchcraft so I hope the evil doers see this and stop waste their money doing evil! The wicked will not prosper so refrain from doing evil.

• regula says:

this bring tears to my eyes. Praise be to God.

• No Joke says:

Yes fashiondoll but never know har story. Always hear har song Dem a play but didn’t know her experience

• No Joke says:

Hold my hand is my all time fav. :malu

• Addicted says:

The songs of genuine praise are so mighty. I went to listen to the song”hold my hand” and it actually brought me to tears and deep reflection.
    My brothers and sisters we are living in a perilous time , the devil is rampant.Myself included need to draw nearer to God and hold steadfast. :( :(

• Jafaican says:

God is GOOD! I’ve been in situations where the odds are against me but I still manage to make it through. I know if it weren’t for God… I wouldn’t have made it through!!!

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Met and Candy, me luv how unu address dat part, di witch-craft part. One day i asked my 2nd oldest brother(who’s been a christian since he was age 13), if all these non-sense(referring to witchcraft/obeah of-course) and he said to me, “SIS, DI SAME WAY GOOD EXIST U NUH TINK SEH EVIL EXIST TOO?”…A from desso me know sey some strange tings gwaan pon dah earth yah, despite me beliefs…caan bring meself fi believe it, but ME CAANT DISMISS SAY IT IMPOSSIBLE eda.

• ANONYMOUS says:

AMEN ! GOD IS A GOOD GOD…. WICKED PEOPLE I TELL YOU ! SARRY FI DEM N GOD . END OF THE DAY WE ALL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ALMIGHTY

highly most people think that because dem nuh think evil other people are not

• eyecandy says:

Highly it is quite simple..if there were no evil there wouldnt be any need to fight to be good.

• fashiondoll says:

Met me cant believe seh inna Ja u have people who gi homage to de devil and keep table and special feaasts to entertain duppies inna de 21s century until me witness dat. Dem more passionate and orderly than God’s people when dem a hold fi dem sinting

• LUNDUN says:

this brought tears to my eyes.

its only halfway through reading her testimony, i realised that its glacia that sang the song “hold my hand today”

i didn’t know she was sick, but i am very happy she made it through. 5 1/2 yrs to be struck down with an unknown illness, takes a stong person to come from it. soooo many ppl would have given up (including myself i think) from being sick for so long.

god is good and i am so happy to hear her testimony, i had to stop myself from crying because this was so sad.

i always hear ppl seh dem sick an when dem go doctor, doctor cyaah find whats wrong. den dem would seh a ppl a wuk pon dem, i always dismiss dem kinda talk deh. but we all have to come to the realisation, dat ppl are out there who will dip their hand in the pot of evil to bring ppl who they feel threatened by down.

but god is good, praise the lord jehovah

• ms crimson n cream says:

met thats my pastor even thou i havent been to church in foreva when i was going to this church i felt hungry and had to go back every friday n sunday…met ppl fight fi seat in this church bcuz whn u go holy ghost lick down anything.. the prayer warriors jus as strong as pastor barbosa and they use to pick on me everytime i go church they find me n pray fi me..this church is so good..everybdy wudda comfortable bcuz is like u drawn to his preaching

crimson so i heard today

One thing I can tell you JMG followers be very careful of who you let touch you and even pray for you, sometimes they are praying for you to die. If you are not following God in the way he tell you how, you are wide open for an attack, it’s not a matter of if, it is a matter of when, and someone(human) don’t have to send the devil, he will come do it himself.

John 10:10

The thief comes only in order to steal, kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, life in its fullest measure.

I wish people would educate themselves b4 they think that its a mind thing when you are sick thru the demons/wicked people on earth. Read Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high place]. I have been thru a similar experience and the 100th medical doctor I went to tell me my sickness is spiritual. Yes the doctor said that and he couldn’t help me. It was the Lord Jesus who helped me when dem put me pon me knee to pray out to him. So some people can stay there and no realize how people on this earth mix up wid satan to hurt innocent people. Thats why “my mind is made up and I wont be turning back, cuz I want to see my Jesus some day”. Praise HIM!

• ClassyBlackChic says:

Good Story Met. God is great there is no greater forces than the power of God. Amen.

• goodso says:

My God is good all de time…just trust and believe in him…very touching story

What can save us nothing but the blood of Jesus, can u imagine ur at deaths door n is now able to say my God heard my prayer n delivered me, God is good.
    The witchcraft part I don’t know about but in this life evil is rampant so we have to lean on Jesus all the time.

she is so beautiful!!!! so sorry for what happen to you continue to be the strong woman you are! GOD bless you :kiss

Remarkable testimony…….Who is mightier than God?!
    What a voice, God blessed!

thank you everyone whey tune in…Now do you have any questions for Glacia?She will respond and I will post her responses to them

*Remarkable
    Quena^^^

• Chocolate says:

What a mighty God!!

• Love jmg bad!! says:

OMG, Her testimony touched me, I have chills all over my body. At the peak of her career this lady was struck bye illness, I think her voice was affected first and they were saying that she had cancer in her throat… The devil is a liar, I hope the demon was sent back to the pit of hell to where it belongs. I do not know why people take their money and invest in wickedness but God is not sleeping. God bless you Sister Robinson. Its not over now… this brought tears to my eyes

• Amen. God is GREAT!!!!!
    Great testimony my dear sister, God is good. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!
    As I was reading I was there thinking about this song

• Addicted says:

Boy Met i don’t have no question for this testimonial other than to send up praise to God.
    He is Hosanna he is the true and living God.I am blessed to be able to read her testimony and feel the Lord move within my spirit.Halleujah :(
    I thank her for sharing her story with us and pray that the Lord come into my life and teach me how to walk in faith and keep me steadfast and keep her strong in her faith now that she has been healed the same she stayed prayed up and steadfast while she was ill. :( :(
    I am making it my point of duty to her CD :peluk

• eyecandy says:

Goodnight Ms Robinson :)
    Thank you for your testimony!
    How and when did you affirm that it was the work of witchcraft against your life and have the gulity confessed or was confronted?

Met ask her if she had find out what really happen why she got so ill? do she know the person that did that to her? is she a christian?

• LUNDUN says:

what kept u going through those 5 1/2 years?

did u ever feel like there was no hope and felt like giving up?

Met, my question for Glacia is how she knew it was witchcraft?

• good girl gone bad says:

Her testimony is very inspiring. Her words were very descriptive to the point where u feel like u were the one in the bed. It goes to show that when you believe in God and in yourself you can pull yourself out of any bad situation or illness. She looks like a completely different person. This comes at the perfect time for me as i feel like the devil ah try gi mi a very warm time but trust me im going to fight it! Just today i was thinking how i lost my way, forgot how to fight certain things but i decided i cant let certain negative dituations and ppl rule my destiny because i know i have not yet begun to fulfill my purpose. i dont know what it is but im going to find out.

Psalms 38 v 12: “Those who seek my life set their traps, those who would harm me talk of my ruin; all day long they plot deception.” Evil lurks around every corner ppl!

I would like to know what was her prayers like did she ask y me lord?

• fashiondoll says:

Hi Glacia! I would love for u to do a radio interview in NJ,,,,,r u available for March/April?

• Koko says:

Thank you… thank you… thank you… God… YOU are indeed the MOST HIGH…

I personally stop playing church, whether anyone believe or not I know what I saw and heard, on my sick bed, the devil came through the door and an angel stood before me to block him and this is what he(the devil) said to me before he left, “the moment you leave God is the very day you die, and then he went back out the door, i was shaking so bad.

You know that I believe that as time progress, (you notice how the stories in the world getting crazier by the day)every true believer will be doing battle.

For thousands of years Satan has been experimenting upon the properties of the human mind, and he has learned to know it well. By his subtle workings in these last days he is linking the human mind with his own, imbuing(to impregnate or inspire, as with feelings, opinions) it with his thoughts; and he is doing this work in so deceptive a manner that those who accept his guidance know not that they are being led by him at his will. The great deceiver hopes so to confuse the minds of men and women that none but his voice will be heard.

• ms crimson n cream says:

guys take a look at this german ad ,what a slap in the face then they try polish it off when they done burn n step pon we flag… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZa2psVEys

• ToyaStar says:

lovely testimony, it touch mi heart.

MET me gone the lady say the (moment you leave God is the very day you die,) my blood run cold!!! met me very fraidy fraidy!!! Miss/Mrs GLACIA I hope you are at peace, continue to pray to God and I wish you long life and prosperity! I hope u continue to defeat the devil, May GOD bless you in all that you do and continue to pray!!!

P.S met me get fraid me know me a go have nightmare tenite :nohope

• Quiet Storm says:

To God be the Glory, great things he hath done

Reading this gave me goose pimples, and I know that there is a God….. I know that evil and witchcraft exist, and I hope there are those who have read / are reading this and know that witchcraft is very much real.

But through God all things are possible, he is the healer and the conquerer. Amen

Down on my knees I shall stay. Amen, Amen, Amen. To GOD to the glory.

Don’t be afraid anony (10:41 pm ) you/we were in danger before you even realize it, that is why God is giving us all a chance to have our eyes open to the fact that we are indeed in danger and only he can protect us .

• SWEETS says:

GLACIA ROBINSON, ALL I BEGGING IS FOR U TO RECORD THIS SONG Let Your Fire Fall Down On Me/. I LOVE IT SO MUCH

• zinc fence says:

SO MOVED BY THIS, VERY LONG TESTIMONY BUT I HAD TO READ , GOD IS NOTHING LIKE MAN THATS WHY WE SURVIVED AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH, GOD IS MORE THAN MERCIFUL TO US, I THANK HIM ALMOST EVERYDAY, IN MY HEART,THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US AND CARRYING US THUS FAR

• Michelle Fisher says:

you know what really move me about this story is that though all this her faith never die only god can do what he do

• MURASAKI says:

There are some Christians who refuse to acknowledge the power of witchcraft. Here is yur prrof.

Glacia your testament moved my very soul and gave me hope. Thank you Met, it is not over for me, God has a plan.

• Pretty says:

I remember in my younger years and a christian i use to dance and sing her songs especially its not over now and hold my hands. The memories of walking with god just rushed into my mind ,but because of life and cercumstances i have drifted from the church but definately not from god. i believeand i pray more now and hold god even closer to my heart than back then maybe because i have grown to understand the power of god and what he can do. I listened and sang along to her song just now and the tears came because i know and i understand the power of god in my life.

put your troubles in God’s hands, submit to Him and let His will be done

• Belly Bang says:

Submit to God, lay your troubles and His feet and let His will be done, and this reinforces that for me

• english rose says:

glory be to god he is worthy of all praise EVEN in my sea of sin i never cease to give him all my glory all my honor and all my praise he deserve and desire it so to him be the glory

• Sha Sha says:

Hallelujah he never leave us just trust and believe I am so happy for her, I have had my share of illness like her and he pull me through

• KAY says:

God is good all the time and all the time God is good for 5 1/2 years and God kept her its really good that despite everything she kept her faith even when she couldn’t recall her own name she remember God a true testimony Met thank u for posting very moving I didn’t even knew she was sick RJR always play her songs in their Sunday morning segment especially hold my hands but as she said its not over until God says its over

• Yoruba girl says:

Call upon him everyday , pray or become a prey! iknow where this worm is coming from may not be the same level of pain but I can say he is a wonderful and merciful good. If it wasn’t for him where would I be today . I give myself away so he can use me , that’s the only man that can use me, praise The Lord for this lady recovery ! I will never turn my ways or life from him, I’m so I love with you lord!!

• Yoruba girl says:

Worm- women !! Typo sorry

• my2cents says:

Met I really loved this girl when I was younger. I remember when she got her break and I remember when she dropped off the scene and I heard of her illness. I just came on and saw this but can u believe it was yesterday evening she just ran across my mind?

• gf says:

Hallelujah to God I give my soul and all my glory. Witchcraft is as real as the sun that shine in the sky. I go through spiritual warfare constantly especially at nights between 2-3 am. I was never afraid but recently I was broken and defeated in one of my many fights in the spirit world but quickly regained my strength and defeat the demon. I skipped this yesterday and was forced to read it today. The closer you draw to God the more attacks you get. Be strong in The Lord and in the power of his might. Resist the devil and he will leave you alone. Bk full up a voodoo churches. Angels are all around us acknowledge them.

Question 1. How is your spirit doing these days?
    2) Do you get many attacks on a daily basis?
    3) What was your weakness at the time of your attack by the demons?( your 5.5 yrs of illness)

• Nuni says:

Very inspirational and definitely a testimony that should be shared with the world.

• SWEETLIKESUGA says:

good day im not even going to read the comments bcuz mi late ,,,,but met u nuh remember her a she did sing the big tune wey did a mash up the place bk ina the days i think she did win some gospel ting not sure but she has a very familar song look it up ,,,,i use to ask my mom what ever happen to her but now i know ,,,reading this brings tears to my eyes ,,the lord his good.GOD A GOD

• SWEETLIKESUGA says:

MET MI JUST LOOK IT UP ITS CALLED (HOLD MY HAND )

• Tears tears falling from my eyes, fadda god yu great, what a testimony! Dis should be on front page that ppl can see it

i respect this woman very much cause God know mi nuh think mi cuda deal wid dat fi 5 n a half years…………….. GOD is AMAZING!

• Smh says:

I too am curious about the witch craft portions bc I thought most Christians do not believe in it.

• Any Christian that don’t believe it witchcraft mus be the ones that don’t believe or understand what the bible is saying

• Lipstick says:

Dem obeah she longtime, from me a picney me kno dat
    Very intelligent articulate lady. I love her song, she has a beautiful voice. She is so determine and strong, I pray she gets back on top of the gospel charts. The devil lose again, let the church say Amen!

• Lipstick says:

Hi Met an Metters, how unu tan?

Lippy we good

i love you glacia,you are truly an inspiration,your strength and courage is remarkable,and your music touched me,you are truly a blessing,god is good.

• Luvdmixup says:

Temple of Restoration a seh one an a half. God Bless Bishop Barbosa his pastors and his prayer warriors. It’s an experience to attend this church and see how God is using them .This lady story is just one of many and i appreciate her sharing it. Until you experience one of there services you really don’t know exactly what manner of evil is out there in the world an what lengths people will go to hurt you and where to go for deliverance. The prayer line number is on me and my children speed dial.

• Gracia! Thanks for sharing your testimony and Ministering to our congregation this past weekend. You are truly annointed and appointed for this season. Continue to shed light and God’s truth about the world of darkness and evil. I pray that God will continue to use you mightyly and restore all that you lost in those five and half years.
    Stay humble. Stay focused. Stay pure of mind and spirit.
    God Bless you and keep you.