INA FI HIM OVA RIPE OLE AGE

images (12)

Record executive Clive Davis says he’s bisexual.

In his new memoir out Tuesday, the 80-year-old music mogul, who is twice divorced, reveals that he had sex with a man in the 1970s. Davis writes in “The Soundtrack of My Life” that he hadn’t been repressed or confused during his marriages and that sex with a man “provided welcome relief.”

Davis is the chief creative officer of Sony Music Entertainment. He writes that he’s been in a “strong monogamous relationship” with a man for the last seven years.

He also writes that he dated a man from 1990 to 2004, which he says was a “tough adjustment” for his son Mitchell. He says after “one trying year,” he and his son worked things out. Davis is the father of three children.

In a new interview with ABC’s Nightline, Davis says bisexuality is “maligned and misunderstood,” adding, “I’m not lying. Bisexuality does exist. For over 50 years I never had sex with a male. It wasn’t repressed. I had very good sexual relationships with women.”

In the book, Davis also delves into his experiences in the music industry, recounting his time with Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen, Simon & Garfunkel, Janis Joplin, Carlos Santana, the Grateful Dead and others.

He recalls speaking with Houston in the days leading up to her 2012 death, noting how the singer had said she was back on track

“Maybe I should have been more skeptical,” Davis wrote. “But I’ve always been optimistic, and I felt hopeful. It felt like old times.”

25 Responses to INA FI HIM OVA RIPE OLE AGE

Him could carry that to him grave ain’t nobody wanna hear about him shit stabbing episodes kmft

mi sehhhhh di man seh di best times is wid a man an todeh kelly clarkson an em inna fued she seh she will not be bullied into silence but a suh wen dem battyman raise dem like cuss ooman chu dem envious a wi innate qualities

I’m not really surprised.

• Oh Dear says:

I’m not surprised, these overly rich people usually cross all boundaries and indulge themselves in everything imaginable!

• I agree that there was never a need for him to reveal such. These homosexuals are on a tear and trying to spread their lifestyle like it is the gospel.

I got into a heated argument with two of my co-workers yesterday–pertaining to my now seemingly conservative beliefs. These atheist I tell ya…

Lalibela mi waa know if mi a read wrong…is this man 80 years old?

• Yes he is and I guess his argument as to why claims to not be full fledged gay is because he went 50 years without being with a man.

He is all gay and like most of them, there was a time when he had to live on the down low.

• Shawty says:

not surprised at all

• Brightlight says:

I saw this yesterday Met and got an instant headache. Yes I know some battyman a read an sey “Ah we a gi dem headache!” Yes unnu a gi mi rass headache wid unnu sick behavior dat yuh feel sey yuh muss mek everybody know about. They never know when to just stop.

u know mi si and go check him age about 3 times……whey dis fah? dem sick mi

• Foxy Lady says:

Now you understand why all these rappers and industry people are gay? And why they all had to sleep with Quincy Jones or give Diddy a blow job for a record deal? Now you understand why all the people that used to be with Diddy have never came out and said anything negative about him no matter how much they despise the man? Because that’s there initiation and they are all on tape. The tapes are to keep them in check. Remember when Tupac called Dre gay and said Dre doesn’t know if he wants men or women? Remember when the lil rapper from B2K came out and said how they all had to sleep with Stokes, Omarion and all?
    That industry ain’t no joke!

• Foxy Lady says:

Just like Russell Simmons and Will Smith and Duane Martin gay asses that just need to walk on right out of the closet.

• Very Blessed says:

Ole nastiness

I think Will Smith came out the closet to his “wife di boss” that which is the reason for his unwillingness yet compliance to all her needs and wants.

Come onn Kelly Clarkson lets hear whats going down girl…

Di way Jada mawga an tuff I think Will Smith has all the man he needs rite thur. kmt

• Foxy Lady, you hit the nail on the head. This song sums it up:

“The Rape Over”

(Boogie man business)

Listen
    All white men is runnin this rap shit
    Corporate force’s runnin this rap shit
    Setae israli is runnin this rap shit
    We poke out the asses for a chance to cash in
    Cocaine, is runnin this rap shit
    ‘Dro, ‘yac and E-pills is runnin this rap shit

The rape over, turn your face over nigga
    No god in disguise it’s me, game over
    Hey lil souljahs you’re ready for more?
    But don’t ask what you’re fighting for
    They thought that you sur–vived the gunfight, the drama, the stress
    You get in the line of fire we get the big ass cheques
    You gettin your choice to pimp
    Make your choice and fall in
    This is austral B I, take that cock in your behind, Beatch
    Hit the streets and perform for us
    Hold hard and bring it on to us, f—er
    I let you sip, comes an army, get a Mercedes
    And kick back and let you pay me, my Mack is crazy
    I leave the, knife and fist fight filled with glamour
    Yeah, take a picture what this platinum-plated the sledgehammer
    We over-do it add the fire and explosion to it
    We’re so confused with one rap music

Mtv, is runnin this rap shit
    Viacom is runnin this rap shit
    AOL and Time Warner runnin this rap shit
    We poke out the asses for a chance to cash in
    Cocaine, is runnin this rap shit
    Hennessey, is runnin this rap shit
    Quasi-homosexuals is runnin this rap shit

Watch out we run the world

That’s it

• Real says:

for the love of money…..all dem oman de weh se dem married to di biggest man inna di rap game ..yu done know weh haffi gwaan before u reach certain place..

• LUNDUN says:

good day met and metters

being gay sells!!! its a good (sick to me) marketing strategy.

frank oceans song ‘thinking about u’ has been out for almost 2 years, but its only when he came out as ‘gay’ did he suddenly become this great new artist to watch. i loved frank’s songs and wondered why he wasn’t being rotated on mainstream radio, i would only hear him on choice fm which is an urban station. when he came out as gay every station start play di man song dem.

they r soooo obvious wid dem tactics and motives. clive davis is bisexual and not gay (according to him there is a difference), right as him have a book a come out hmmmmm.

being gay is so cool now, everybody want to be gay wow. sick and nasty more like it.

• Real says:

quincy ur turn

• LUNDUN me tell my co-worker seh mi nuh listen to Frank Ocean music because mi nuh waan hear about no man a profess him love fi a next man and dem a tell me seh me homophobic and a label me as a bigot…

Mi afi set him straight but a so dem libertines yah stay nowadays. Some turn metrosexual so that they can get gay favors and all dem ting deh so mi just tell them that I will stand for my convictions until the end…

• LUNDUN says:

lalibela diss gay agenda a turn into one big circus show at di monemt,is a bandwagon an everybody a jump on and if u refuse to, u are made to feel less than human.

mi did luv frank song dem an use to seh how di ppl dem naah gi da bredda ya di ratings him deserve. u si now, i delete every one a him song dem.

mi a wait pon kanye fi cum out next, cuz we all know him gay

• Trust me Lundun, all of these homosexuals have the same talking points and they have a very powerful support group. Fi dem network is way more powerful than the Underground Railroad and they a massive financial war chest…

Ghetto man who use to , tryi fi get an education, hustle, turn DJ of turn gunman a find seh it easier fi such a cock if you want fi mek it out of di ghetto…

• Sum1 says:

D homo ting a get prevalent. D older men in the music groom the young boys and then fuq dem and the boys corporate cuz dem want fame and the humiliation of having to tell others that they have been violated. D likkle B2K boy dem d always look a little too cute, hair gel down an shit and wearing the sexiest o outfits showing off their asses. As it relates to Kanya, mi know a gay yout dat put up pure pics a Kanya pon fi him instagram and blackberry messenger, d gay man dem know how fi spot the closet ones. Mr. Clive neva haffi come out wid dis pieca info, him coulda go a him grave wid dat and a chat bout “monogamous relationship” like dat suppose to make it tolerable! AND DEM NEED FI FREE UP BUJU TO!

sum1 :hammer

• Sum1 says:

LOL. Met i just saw this video, he actually went on the Wendy Williams show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictlyn4HVwo

Wendy mixup! Mi luv har! lmao