SHE SEH FEEL FREE FI INSULT HAR

istockphoto_6290902-burden-of-shame

Am newly wedded 5 months to be precise pls help save my marriage

Am 24 year old lady, I met my bf who’s now my husband in a eatery near my school we got talking and I liked his person, he’s cute and above all he works in a bank to cut it all short he’s just perfect for me, we started dating till he invited me over to his house, I was so glad that at least I will get to meet with someone in his family although he told me his brother stays with him.

That evening I visited, his brother wasn’t home not quit long we started talking he walked in geez this guy his even looking more handsome than my bf the way he smiled at me just melted my soul, we both greeted and he went into his room, seeing him walk alone into his room just make me start fantasizing about having him, it took me few minutes to realize what I was doing, he later came out and my bf formally introduced him to me I was so shocked to know he was running his PGD program in my school and sometimes he stays somewhere in an apartment he rented off campus just for the purpose of his program, he casually gave me the address and I stored it in my head, before leaving I requested for his number so I can call him to know when he’s in school he obliged my bf only smiled at our conversation.

A week after I placed a call through to him and asked if he was on campus he replied no but will let me know when he’s in, the next day he called me and said I should meet him at the park on campus I quickly rushed down to see him, we greeted and he hugged me, his hug was just the best I’ve ever had. After talking for a while he said he’s leaving for his base off campus, hun opportunity I said to myself then I turned to him and ask if he could let me come with him so I will get to know where he stays, he said sure; get into the car so we drove down to his place, the closeness got closer till I achieved my aim which is we ended up having sex, I wish he’s the one am dating but I just cannot do anything about it.

I got married to my husband a year later but throughout this period I and his younger brother kept having affairs behind him not only that, I took in for him several times but had to use pills to get rid of it. until this last one I tried all the available pills but to no avail, now am confused on what to do am currently staying off campus for the fear of going back home I lied to my husband I will be writing my exams and so will be staying over for that period he agreed because he promised to always respect my decision, when he came visiting he noticed changes in me but not to the point of suspecting am pregnant.

His brother wants the pregnancy out at all cost and even threatened to kill me if I don’t get rid of it and fast to, he gave me huge sum of money to go get it off but am just too scared to go under the knife for fear of dying as a result of betraying my husband, what do I tell my husband, am newly wedded 5 months to be precise, my life is just doomed right now, I know if he finds out am headed straight for a divorce because his family won’t accept this mess. I need your advice is there any way I can maneuver this without going under the knife and save my marriage.

You are free to insult me but pls do advice on what to do before my husband finds out.

28 Responses to SHE SEH FEEL FREE FI INSULT HAR

• Belly Bang says:

:cool u dont need for us to ‘feel free to insult’ you. I notice that God apparently dont play no role in your life. Prayer!! Pray and ask for a clear head and a direction from Him. Then you do what needs to be done.

:nerd And what needs to be done is not always the nicest or the easiest pill to swallow. There is no guarantee that your life will be how you want it to be afterwards, however, it will be how it must.

• Run weH AND DON’T LOOK BACK YUH NASTY RASS!!! And LEFF a note suh yuh husband Can slap off him bredda face after him read it

• Joggle says:

this is a lose-lose situation.

mi nah insult u cuz u seem to know what u doing was conniving and wrong. Have your baby if u gonna have it but dont lie to your husband. Maybe u nuh haffi tell u husband who the baby is for but mi nuh tink it right for that relationship to continue 5 months wed or not.

If u get rid of the baby and still stay with ur hubby without him knowing–trus mi it ago even more bitter for u–because karma is a bitter bitch. not to mention the bigger bitch who threatened ur life!

sender want bloggers to help her deceive her husband. only help mi can give u is go listen tanya stephens ‘little white lie’ if u want to feel better about urself

• goldrush says:

My girl u a real duppy bat dat a di fuss ting. If di man a deal wit u good, him nah cheat pan u, himtek care a u u deserve fi him find out and leff u baxide. Nuh dash weh di pitney and from what u said u already wash weh a few. U and da bredda deh get whateva unu deserve. U a likkle nasty gal dats why men haffi do up women sometimes cuz woman jus a wicked as man. How u fi look di man bredda fi f— him. U a really dutty gal.

• ClassyBlackChic says:

You are a wicked and weak woman. how could you have slept with your husband’s brother. Well ask God for forgiveness prepare to tell your husband what have happened and please do not abort the baby because of your carelessness. Is it a possibility that the baby is your husband. Of course prepare for a divorce as u never valued your marriage. wHY DID u even married in the first place you tek dis thing for a joke. Your husband may or may not forgive you. I hope if your husband leaves you his brother will take you and obviously his brother dont love you he was just sexing you. Again you should be ashamed but think about it you will survive. Speak with the pastor of your church or a family member. Have your baby and prepare to leave this man alone. If the brother dont want to support this baby take him to court.

• f— Box you deserve everything short of death coming to you!! You know what you were doing and carried on, I even believe subconsciously you want the pregnancy from the brother…..what happened to safe sex? Let him know you’ve been cheating nassiness and let him off the hook before irrefutable damage is done!

• Goodas says:

dutty gal a woman like unu gi woman bad name. u know how much woman want a man but you want di whole family. u issa a jezibel tek wey yuh get yuh gwine haunted fi di rest a u life when u find out how u husband bredda ago treat yhuh. hey gal dont give u husband nuh jacket either just have a big family meeting and tell everybody how nasty u r. dont dash wey di belly.

• When it comes to life, Ia m a staunch advocate–we all have own convictions. From what I am reading, you are a college student and I conclude that you should be prudent enough to research and figure out what options are available to you…

I don’t mean to be critical; however, your underlining theme seems to be that of poor judgement. From the very moment, you ment your husband, you have been exercising poor judgement. Now you are pregnant for your brother in-law—a man who is now threatening to kill you.

Your husband’s family’s perception of you should be the least of your concern. It is clear that you need help; however, I don’t think this is the correct medium for such… Why don’t you solicit a counselor from your school?

I don’t envy you at all and I hope and pray for the best–with where you are in your life, how do you even manage to focus on your studies?

• @Miss-$tullesha, you are a mess–LOL :)

• london5948 says:

Listen hear young lady, and I say dat loosely, u commin on Met gud site fi we, d bloggers fi gee u advice?
    Y u neva luk d advice bfore u sex aff u pre-hubby bredda. Y u neve luk d advice bfore u git married? Your nex question should b, wat r u gonna do wen your husband :kimpoi bcomes your :nohope :sorry ‘wasband!!!!!” No advice here, jus counciling!!!! :travel

• sweet says:

MORNING, HAVING A AFFAIR IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF DISRESPECT TO BOTH YOU AND OUR HUSBAND, BUT FI DEH WID HIM BREDDAH. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? HOW YOU THINK THIS WAS GONNA END? ANY WAY DI HAARSE DUN LEFF DI GATE ALREADY. DO THE HONORABLE THING AN TELL YOU HUSBAND THE TRUTH, BUT MEK SURE YOU BAG PACK AN BY DI DOOR. SO AS HIM MEK AFTER YOU NECK YOU WHAAPS DI BAG AN OUT DI DOOR. BAD DECISIONS HAVE LIFE TIME REPRECUSIONS..

• MissMention says:

Yuh have two choices. Dash weh di baby and live fi di ress a yuh life knowing weh yuh duh and praying yuh hubby nuh fine out, or keep it, tek yuh divorce and raise yuh pickney pan yuh own.

Mi nuh have nuh cuss a cuss yuh, yuh know who and what you are…

Is this a re-printed story? Is this a Dear Met letter? Doesn’t sound like it was written by a native English speaking person. What does ” I took in” means?

• Nom de plume says:

If you had such contempt for your bf before marrying him that you would cheat on him with his own brother, why did you marry him?. Talk about having your cake and eating it, now yuh get colic ya ask we fi advice. Here’s mine: Bridge Jump. You seem clever enough to figure it out.

• slackness says:

my advice to u is to have an aborsion and come clean to your husband. u f— up big time, there is no coming back from this! after u do so file for a divorce and fast to.. obviously the brother had sex with u because he knows your a whore and he doesn’t respect u as his brother’s wife, he just sees u as a pussy weh anybody can f—.. i feel bad for your poor husband tho. im sure he won’t be putting a ring on any other woman’s finger anytime soon or any at all. u are a disgrace and u need help!

• NUFFY says:

SMDH!!…..A woman like you call dung BEAT UP AND KICK DUNG pon unu self…Look how the husband trust you? You and the brother deserve each other…..

GO AND PRAY!..GOD ALONE CAN SAVE YOU.
    KMT.

• what kind of advice can anyone give to a woman who go outa her way fi phuck her man brother.she mek sure she try and put herself inna whatever position necessary so she can seduce de man..dis is jus a nasty and conniving girl..bet if she get rid a de child she ago find annoda man fi phuck her pon de side..She’s a HOE

mad woman dat!

• Dwrl says:

The only help I can give you is TELL THE HUSBAND IT’S HIS BABY IF IT LOOK LIKE THE BROTHER ANNO NUTTEN BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMILY. BUT STOP f— THE MAN BROTHER YOU NASTY DUTTY BITCH, YOU NEVER f—ING LEARN THE BROTHER DON’T GIVE A f— ABOUT YOU OR YOUR HUSBAND IF HE DID HE WOULDN’T BE f—ING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE OUT OF LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIS BROTHER. YOU CAME ON TO HIM YOU GET RID OF HIM INSTEAD OF THE BABY. YOU GONNA f— AROUND AND GET YOURSELF KILLED BECAUSE OF LUST SMFH , HOW YOU KNOW HE’S NOT SERIOUS ABOUT KILLING YOU?? he gave you all that money you better take it and disappear. He might mean business, so while you considering the husband you better take yourself into consideration, the same knife you running from might end up kill you

• Cc says:

From dis behavior you exhibit Ur shame tree dead longtime das why yuh givin us di OK to insult yuh, cuz yuh know dem won’t hav any effect on yuh, suh nuttn mattaz right now but a bright idea fi get yuh outta dis shit, OK SENDA I TOTALLY GET YUH…only di truth can get yuh out of what lies got yuh in to, suh at least respect di man enuff to tell him di truth an giv him di choice to decide wedda are not him still want to be with you.

• latty says:

A gal like u gi true true ooman bad name cause u a closepin and a hope u know say at the end of the day a the man family and u can be a light replacement the 2 a unnu wrong but mi put the blame pan u cause u write say from the man walk inna the house u cratches tun grasshoppa and bout that was u aim u aim affi go f000 u husband bredda mi done wid u my advice is u nyam weh most a the pickney dem aready so a nuh maths test fi nyan tha one yah a who u think yah fool bout pill naw work mi know u wah keep tha one yah fi f000 up and disgrase the ppl dem family u know say u a wah tics mi advice again is dont piss mi off today u have a bible ???? Go fi and start read from begin to end and when u done go a wah church and mek them pray fi u cause mi say satan have u just a spin round him finga and mi luv one more thing nuh fixing no inna this cause a coulda all ten years lata when pickney big this shall and will come to light

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

U wah tell me so much man deh a road, and u choose fi go sleep wid u man bredda? smh

• Little Willie says:

Kill the relationship with both brothers, not your child. Move guh di nex side ah Europe, change yu name, and tek good care of your child, all while seeking guidance from the Lord.
    Yu know seh dis a sitt’n nuff man do, and most fantasize about doing. Yu problem is yu married the man. If yu neva married di man mi woulda tump off yu fiss…lol.

willie tump off har fist fi wha??

• str8888 up says:

the title of ur story is shame but you are not ashame ur just in a situation that ur stucked in if the pill had worked with this belly u would go back to doing the same thing. i wont insult u and no matter what u did or plan to do never open the door for an insult from anyone you chose the life ur living and you will have to deal with it. lust of the flesh is not a good thing but i will not judge u this type of livity could cause sibling rivalry and even death u are not the only person thats wrong in this situation the brother is as well so with him threatening u to get rid of the belly goes to show he did not value you and now a child is involve u need to go to the first church u see and repent God bless u

• Confused.com says:

Mi affi agree wid likkle willy.. just pack up n run weh tuh a land far far away cos if yuh bring da child n I fink u shuld n stay wen he/she grow up and hear bout s/he was brought into dis wurl s/he will be ashame of you:\ S/he stepdad is s/he uncle and s/he father is s/he uncle.. sum fantasies fi tan inna head but u mek fi yuh reality n luk now all di f000 yuh did ah run dun ah bet yuh not even hab nature fi f000 now but den again we r dealing wiv u suh neverknow.com

• smdh says:

My girl all this u nuffi talk u careless, all him brother careless. No pu**y principle. Disgusted. And then u already duh weh u fi duh wid the first two now u waan carry baby. Go siding all u fi go hide. Carelessness

• lawd help yuh! says:

just prepare for the two of them to be done with you. confess to your husband, i would say keep your child, but only bad thing is that the poor child wont have a dad, im confused. just move and prepare to be a single mother. would never advice anyone to kill their child no matter what. keep yuh legs closed to my god!