DEAR MET- SUNDEH DAGGA SPIN OFF INA DI WEEK

dear met

Title: Watch yu Man Sex?

Message Body:
Hello Met , I know it’s not Sunday but I was wondering if you can put this up still.
Whenever me & my boyfriend are f+++ it gets soooo good that I tell him the way he f+++ me good I would watch him f++ another female. No I am not a lesbian….I have been finding myself tell him this all the time that we sometimes look for another female. Of course we would do tests & everything , but my main question is Ladies have you ever felt this way? I met 2 other females that said ”the way the f+++ sweet dem ,dem woulda watch dem man f++ ah next gyal”

43 Responses to DEAR MET- SUNDEH DAGGA SPIN OFF INA DI WEEK

• Saucy baby says:

Sender you’re crazy because if f&@$ so sweet y the hell do I want to share. One thing I’m not doing is willfully taking no bun. Yes even if you allow it its still bun!

• 187 Dem says:

Mawnin Met, Dis is pre-Valentine day freaky WED…

Not a rassclat mi nuh wan see my man cocky a guh inna a next pumpum, but to each is own… Mi love di rough sex & when mi man talk dirty to me & tell mi fi skin out & all dem tings, but mi nuh inna di sharing ting rasta. Me too selfish wid di cocky :D

• Fyahwife says:

No thank. U

• LadyWoW says:

Senda I never. I am so stuck up I feel my f— so sweet I can f— myself. And I am soo selfish I would not share.

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

nope, but my friend once told me the way how her man f— sweet she woulda gi me a f— affa him….and when dem married tried to recruit me fi f— dem

• LadyWoW says:

Hotstepper one a i fren ask mi dat already..and is like dem inna dem owna likkle world a plan how fi spice up fi dem life…and sign other people up for fi dem slackness.

Please do not invite another ooman to f— ur man. Its unsanitary, unhealthy and very risky.

• Sender says:

I wasn’t always an open minded person…but I don’t know thinking about it gives me a rush & I talked it over with my boyfriend he’s a little skeptical but at times he says yes. I know there is always the thought of “WILL I LOSE MY MAN OVER THIS TO ANOTHER FEMALE” but I feel if your truly committed to one another nothing should come between it. Enjoy your day…I love the feedback

Sender y so curious? Why not record you both?

• No Sah! says:

Well, let me be the one to keep it real. Been there done that. It was just a fantasy in my head that I had but when played out infront of me I realized it was just a fantasy and it should have stayed a fantasy. Nothing spectacular, I didn’t get the feeling I thought I would get. I was too busy a try mek sure sey the condom on, and it never pop…needless to say none of us enjoyed it. They said I was way too controlling. So now we roll play and that’s more fun…I get to be anyone I want to be and he could be anyone I picture him in my head to be. Yup!

• Brightlight says:

Shiiiiit. I don’t even like tell mi fren dem too much about a good f— I get. That’s how you indirectly invite a gyal fi f— yuh man.

But I won’t condemn you. To each his/her own. Mi no inna di sharings tings at all. At least not to watch. Hell no.
    :hoax2

• Sender says:

We have recorded ourselves…it’s just the way I feel sometimes idk…sometimes I feel it’s not normal to feel like that..thats all

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

ladywow…mi sey when dem approach me wid the 3sum, mi sey mi shock till me nearly drop dung…i was visiting NY at the time and spending the nite at their home, mi try everything fi dem change dem mind, and chue me no want dem put me out inna di nite, me tell dem mi deh pon mi period so next time when me come up…a 2 year afte dat dem see me

• Brightlight says:

@No Sah DROP A GRUUUUUNG!! RAAAAAAAASS! __________________________

ok sender

• LadyWoW says:

@ No Sah – weh u a seh it did crowded.

I can only imagine and deh deh a tell dem what and what dem can do. DWFL

• Pudding pop says:

Tuh di way dat deh Leo cocky sweet mi not a share nah gwan!

• LUNDUN says:

nope never had that thought b4.

and since di loving sweet, why share?

sender u said its just the way u feel at times, can u explain that feeling? what gives you the sharing feeling?

• Sender says:

It actually just slipped out when we were f—ing,maybe it was the heat of the moment, but ever since I think about it & the more I think it seems very pleasing to me.

sender, don’t feel no way. been there done that. for me it was enjoyable. its called voyeurism. some of us are just into different things and thats just life. everyone is different, no judgement here. hey met.

• No Sah! says:

Sender yuh a go bored…trust me…if you don’t plan on doing any girl on girl action you are just gonna start getting frustrated…especially if the man a come gwaan like sey him a enjoy the next girl…Mi just finally tell mi man enough! Pay her and send har home…Yes she was bought!

• good girl gone bad says:

Everybody have dem fantasy but when it becomes reality its not always as pleasing as we thought it would be. So just becareful there sender, is dangerous when u invite someone else inna yuh bedroom. Ah ur life still. But as for me it’s a no go and i have never had the feeling to watch my man eff ah next woman. Im a tad jealous, mi nuh like competition.

• noontime says:

Den sender go watch another couple nuh, why it haffi be your man?

No bueno my Koki is my Koki no share ting

• LUNDUN says:

i am not a jealous person and i notice things that trouble sum women when it comes to their men, doesn’t trouble me at all. but i still can’t share knowingly my man.

sender mi still cyaah feel di situation, mi a buk up pon a brick wall when i try to. u say its a fantasy of urs right? usually when sex nice and sweet, di fuss ting u want do a change position fi si if it ago nice inna deh position deh to right? get acrobatic and adventurous outdoors etc. nice sex mek u want scream an mek u want more, it no mek u want share it wid a nex oman, so mi a ask u fi mek mi understand where u coming from.

what do u think would bring u pleasure when watching ur man give dat sweet sex to another woman? is it her reaction u want to see? do u want to find out if a nex woman would go wild like u do, when sexing him?

• Phat Rabbit says:

Good day people!!

Hello Sender,

May I ask how long you and your boyfriend have been together? And do you think he would be as open to the idea of watching another man eff you?

• SWEETLIKESUGA says:

bwoy the fasting ting mek mi cannot even lawf like how mi use to cause dem ppl ere bad sah,,,,,BUT QUESTION WHY UNU ALWAYS QUICK FI JUDGE IVE BEEN ASK TO ENTER MANY BEDROOMS B4 AND MI FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE EACH TIME AND ACT A DAMN FOOL,SO STILL MI TRY EVERYTHING NOT TO GO ROUND THE SAME PPL THEM,,,,,,,BUT YES I FELT THIS WAY B4 BUT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW THINGS SENDER YOU NEED FI ASK U SELF
    1.WOULD U BE OK IF THE SAME GIRL U INVITE ,UR MAN GO BEHIND U BACK AND SLEEP WID HAR WITHOUT U KNOWING WOULD YOU FEEL OK WITH THAT
    2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE SAME GOOD PUSSY GAL TEK WEY U MAN .JUST SAYING
    3.CAUSE MI WOULD START TO WONDER IF FI HAR FEEL WAY BETTER THAN MINE,,,JUST SAYING
    4.WHAT MAKES YOU THINK AFTER THE SEX IS OVER HE WOULD TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF HIM ENJOY IT OR NOT ,MU OPINION HIM AGO LIE ….JUST SAYING
    ITS YOUR LIFE SO THINK ABOUT IT .

• Cc says:

Suh weh di girl deh weh a dash out di f—inz over di bizniz post? Yuh nuh reach yah yet yuh still lost? Mi a wait fi hear yuh laborate more never heard a such tings yuh soun interesting lollll

Sender, go for it, otherwise it will be nagging you forever. I girl I dated for a short while watch me f000 another chick and she told me that it was the greatest turn-on she has ever experienced….. Your experience might be the completely the opposite. I wouldn’t suggest you use a friend of yours though!

cc seh business post :hammer

• REALTALK says:

A notice met ride off . NO COMMENTS WHEY MET PUPA JESUS :tkp :tkp :travel :bola

mi neva have no comment :nerd

• miss-$tullesha says:

This crazy even the thought of my man screwing someone else its mek would a slap the black out him eyes

• Jules says:

You know the one thing I have discovered about desire, is that once you stop thinking about it, it goes away. Furthermore, not every fantasy needs to be fulfilled, dats why it is a fantasy. No, this kind of fantasy has never entered my mind…I doubt at my age that it will change.

If you must do it to get it out of your system, then do that. But remeber not everything works out the way in reality as it is in a fantasy.

stully den ow yu wah my deejay an now yuh wah bline di poor man :hammer

• soap opera says:

it happen in the dancehall & the man no want him woman no more a de three some woman him want so be very careful.

• Little Willie says:

Sender…..I love the way you think. Nothing more attractive than a confident woman.

• Yep! says:

I’ve had that conversation in bed plenty of times with my boo thang; it’s called drunk sex.

• no what a rass idiot!

Wat if the same girl ask u the same favor. Would u do it sender?

• Quiet Storm says:

If is juss ah man when mi ah sort out every now an den whey mi nuh too emotionally attached to, but juss check fah….Yeah mi wii watch him eff anneda ooman BUTTTTT memba sey afta dat, dats it!!!! him cannot sort mi out ahgen

If ah mi bonafide bunnunus, dat definitely naw goh werk. No sharing, not even ah entertain dat idea

Sender do it only a stupid man would lef a woman who give him immunity fi fuk another woman. After my woman watch me crush another gal me change after a dat instant one burner.

wait willy did pass thru an mi miss it cho starrr lol

• CooleyGal says:

Di sender need a rass hug