FAKED? SUNDAY DAGGAH…

<a href="http://www.sodahead.com/fun/have-you-ever-faked-an-orgasm/question-3485345/" title="Have you ever faked an orgasm?">Have you ever faked an orgasm?</a>

Met….I am a man. I had the worst sex last night, and had to fake an orgasm to get the girl to stop.
After she got dressed and left I wondered how many Metters and Peepers have had to fake an orgasm, and why.

46 Responses to FAKED? SUNDAY DAGGAH…

• sofia says:

I can’t fake that shit nope not at all.

:angel lastnite mark di 3rd time mi dweet but mi ting did feel like it unda a chastity belt mi did chafe n need fi stop :nohope:

• off topic Met and Metters but…..a man really and proudly goes by the name Nutsy GOOSE KILLER? :mewek :matabelo :hammer :cd :hoax2 :siul :hotrit

• BIGManNewYork says:

I feel your pain ….. Had to resort to FAKEING couple of times …. Once I was behind a girl could not feel a thing while in her.. Was like flinging a hotdog down a hallway …. Mi a tell yu…. The pum pum big like outa door….. Mi just start make dem cuming sounds .. Shake 2 times ….. Pull out …. Rip of the condom mek some sound … and spit pon her back …. She have the nerve to ask if mi did like it…. All now mi go round answering dat question…

:siul

bigman____________________________________________________________________

• Belly Bang says:

:cool mi seh…..

belly whey u seh? :maho

• eyecandy says:

Tretch out________________________________________________________________

• good girl gone bad says:

i see big man come back wid him antics lol…i’ve faked it before, a few times with past partners but i havent had to fake it in a while. Does faking it while having phone sex count?? lol

• MzBee says:

bigman omgggggggggggg a weak

yes 3gb faking is faking :maho

• sexillisha says:

lol is just last week me an my frien dem talking bout this and the 3 man them that was in the house admit to faking it more than once one of them had the nerve to say he did it because him know when him go home to him woman she ago want some and if him did actually come outta road when him go home it would take him too long fi come and wifey would suspect him smh unuh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i tell u

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Bigman, u juss mash up me Sunday nite to claate bag…mek u bad suh???? predway a grung…

• Belly Bang says:

When Missa Man uppa top give di xrated version, di fuss ting weh come to mind is the Public Health Inspector

Bigman mi a dead wid laugh,mi nuh know if mi fi like or dislike u comment….but mi hit like

By the way bigman mi know if u ask har she give a different story to har fren dem seh u have a thumpa,lawd gowwd

A only one time me ever fake seh me buss juice, me slap a pretty dancehall gal after one party one nite (one nite stand) the smell a the pokey after wine start-pick up u would tink dead body lodge up deh. Me go limp instant n Make two bad shake like me buss sweet wata

• Little Willie says:

[email protected] BIGMan……mi had to fake it a few times as well, but didn’t have the genius to spit on the girl…LOLOLOL…..ded, ded, ded. Note to self…..spit, spit, spit.

• Quiet Storm says:

Nope, never faked it. I just cant
    An if asked, mi nuh badda ansa….sometime dem need sumn fi tink bout, wuss if dem ah kill up demself like dem ah stulla an naw do shyt

• BIGManNewYork says:

It made me feel inadequate fi true …. I was puzzled … I actually thought there was something wrong wid me…. But then I realized ….. NOBODY ELSE EVER FEEL SO ….. Mi sure I have not the longest or biggest or so on …. But what me have work … And works well …. Trust me !!!!!

:siul

whey u seh big man dat was di biggest? :tkp

eyn 9’29

• BIGManNewYork says:

Met…. IT BIG LIKE OKTA DOOR

:siul

• Little Willie says:

“Hotdog down hallway”…..lawd, what a terrble visual.

bigman :tkp

• BIGManNewYork says:

Hey …. Met .. I know when a girl faking ….. A dat make me feel a way.

:siul

• Little Willie says:

Can’t say I have ever experienced a punny that size. May the Lord protect and keep me from such a catastrophic and traumatic event….amen.

• oh lawd says:

Lmao. I have faked a few times in my past.lmao..all I waz thinking about shopping and counting down the minutes when it would be over ha ha ha

• Little Willie says:

Mi notice Belly a tek time tip toe roun di subjek. I wonder if I’m correct in my assessment that she HAS faked it??

bigman hav no behaviah ow yuh fi spit pon di good ole gyal back yuh rudeeeee

• Little Willie says:

Observer….that was a wikkid idea to concrete the FAKE out. Yu nuh si BIGMan seh di girl look roun and ask him if he loved the sex??? all because har back wet wet up….LOLOLOL!!!!

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

mi is the queen of faking it…every time all di time…but in my defense, is not because mi doh enjoy it, is just because me CANNOT cum….no matter wha me man do me cannot cum….mi enjoy it to the max, sometime me get the feeling like me ago lose me mind, but mi still no cum and because me doh want him fi feel like him nah please me…me pretend sey mi come….all have multiple fake orgasms…cho mi bad no bloodclaat

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

is weh mi comment deh? mi caan bodda type it over enuh

• Belly Bang says:

**** not ah ting wrong wid faking *** cho!!! :cool

• BIGManNewYork says:

Met ….. You fake it too …????

:siul

• Never had to fake it…..oh how I love Jamaican Men and with marriage my husband is greatest of the all :kimpoi

pum pum ni tun up. Dwrcl

• Never faked it, as a woman mi cum quick as him put it in or touch di clit mi buss wey and him mek me squirt, ladies unuh eva squirt yet lawd yo?

• Kremlin4life says:

Me do it few times myself any kind a smell turn me off worse if u toe n finger Nuh properly groom

• Me can't believe me eyes says:

Hate weak ass shot ( and betta not call no more either) Had special rehearsed sound for that but I’m a female… It shocking to see men fake dem too. See if you dig the girl and wanna try again… You betta introduce new stuff from freak store….. but see dats how it is wit dem fast ass girls… Gotta find you a nice quite clean good for sure girl who not sleep with the whole football team….and you up top ..u hot mess wit spit…Ctfu :alay

Let me ask. How do you actually tell somebody dem sex not nice?

Kremlin you don’t notice a smell beforehand?

The guys are representing tonight. Lol

• BIGManNewYork says:

If the sex no good ….. When yu all part company… Either right after the sex or in the morning or when she get out the car or out the male bathroom ,,,,, just say babes ,,,,, I gonna be a bit busy for couple a weeks …. “Don’t call me …. I will call you”

:siul

Bigmam… You bad!

• What happen to foreplay?u. Should have place yu hand to test the wide

• Yep! says: