WHY HE MAY GET LIFE..MURDER 1

PicsArt_1357924555638-Optimized

First Degree Murder Definition

In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or “lying in wait” for the victim.

For example, Dan comes home to find his wife in bed with Victor. Three days later, Dan waits behind a tree near Victor’s front door. When Victor comes out of the house, Dan shoots and kills him.

Most states also adhere to a legal concept known as the “felony murder rule,” under which a person commits first-degree murder if any death (even an accidental one) results from the commission of certain violent felonies — usually arson, burglary, kidnapping, rape, and robbery.

For example, Dan and Connie rob Victor’s liquor store, but as they are fleeing, Victor shoots and kills Dan. Under the felony murder rule, Connie can be charged with first-degree murder for Dan’s death.

More information on First Degree Murder.

42 Responses to WHY HE MAY GET LIFE..MURDER 1

I find this ridiculous. I do believe in the consequences of ones action. That’s not my point nor do I condone criminal behavior of no means. Give life to people who commit hanous crimes. Such as robbery in which a victims life was lost or murder, in most instances involving children. Yes they deserve punishment, repeated offenders deserve stiffer sentences but life for real. What about an ankle braclet, some rehab programs or a lengthy term. Life for a crime which doesn’t involve the loss of a life? Where they do that at? And how many of those on the list is a minority. They don’t have money to feed the homeless and support the poor but have have money to keep people in jail. Gtfoh.

of course they are minorities and they killed a minority also..not to mention someone who was as poor as them ..ankle bracelet fi murder and conspiracy fi rob? not in this life time hon

• Brightlight says:

THANK YOU MET!! Anonymous I’m sure you wouldn’t be saying that had it been one of your loved ones. I’m very aware of how racist this judicial system is toward minotities, especially black people, but I’ll save my care and concern for those that I feel are unjustly criminalized by this system. Not P Money who was “bout that life”.

Some ppl hustle for a come up or for a better life. Some do it just for the damn hype and to be a menace to society. I don’t pity him or none of his cronies.

• LadyWoW says:

Fi real @ Brightlight – if dem brave enough fi tek smady life dem can do da time. dat person family will neva see dem again. Although the sentence dont bring nobody back it is closure for the family.

brightie him and him fren dem were menaces fi real..a come talk bout minority as if…..puhleeze…he killed the man and run go tattoo a tear drop pan him? mi tired fi ask if dem tink a fi dem life alone have value why dem feel free fi kill a next man…now that the law move in..he that killed..should get an ankle bracelet?

• Taliban says:

Dam! what a way of life fi chose and nun a dem nuh reach 30 :bingung

Taliban not even 25

Is what kinda damn nonsense Anonymous @ 1:57pm just write??!! KMT

I’m entitled to my opinion right? and so r u. i don’t know these people and don’t associate myself with those type either. I chose to work for a living, choose to have people in my circle that do the same, including my mate. And if the victims were my family, i would feel that way. Ok the two murders – yeah life. People go to jail for more serious shit and be home less than five years. In my opinion without prejudice, a life sentence in black in white for dumb ass crimes is too stiff. That’s all I’m saying.

• No Joke says:

Loose lips sink SHIP …..with that said dis bwoy commit him wrong doings …..him sing bout it …..mark up himself fi symbolize seh him tek a life…and brag bout it .Him behavior made it easy fi the authorities. Now dem ago tek him mek example

Tell me what more serious than murder……………and u have seen that person home..please do tell

• No Joke says:

Killing someone is not A DUMB CRIME!!!!

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

i dont think Anon is talking about the crime of murder, I think she is commenting on the ones that dont have the murder charges, but I do know that if a gun is used in the commission of a robbery, then u are eligible for life, as they consider that you are willing to use it if necessary

• Lipstick says:

dwl at that ankle bracelet bullshit comment, yu caan murder ppl an talk bout ankle bracelet, really, this is di united states of america that’s where they do that at :nerd

it seems to me like a longtime di cops a watch di entire crew, notice no arrest was made at the immediate time of the murder they watched dem likkle sissy silly boys for two good years, make their move an arrest every last one of dem, they were gathering more evidence to prosicute di crew an make sure they lose their cases an go dead a hell

• REDBONE says:

a weh di mad ooman run come in yah wid har foolishness! Hi lady! You didn’t read the articles before you comment? Life unda dem rass yes! Somebody a mourn fi dem pickney, relative, father. You a talk bout unfair punishment. kmt.

• xhale says:

JAMAL FRAZER???I THINK I KNOW HIM

• REDBONE says:

BTW yuh nuh c di MURDER charge? Yuh blind?

Im sorry we have a difference of opinion. Kmft. the title leads to the assumption why he get life right @ 2:45. I don’t see it Understand it or dont want to understand it. Murder yes. Twenty years yes. Maybe in India somewhere—yes. Again, I don’t see it. I don’t have to like you or what u said, but again That’s your opinion.

• Lipstick says:

a dem likkle silly sissy boys mek mi know seh di whole a dem a actor, real badman no do social media, everyday dem deh pon twitter, facebook an instagram with one bag of rubbish an foolery, a woman mark mek facebook fa, mi nuh know how woman date man weh live pon facebook an twitter, a gal dem deh, my man mussi only put up one status when his brother died, mi nuh see no more status on his page, how yu must do crime an walk an brag about it like his charity work you did

• LUNDUN says:

hotstepper no matter wich of the individual anon a talk bout, he or she a chat shit. dem a probably a criminal or dem family a one.

none of di crime dem no fit an ankle bracelet, dem deserve prison straight. he or she a talk bout repeated offenders as long as dem no tek a life should get an ankle bracelet or sum soft shit like dat instead of life. mi raddadem get life cuz it clear dem naah learn anna mek law abiding citizens life a living hell,cuz wid an ankle bracelet dem can still commit crime.

I’m sorry ..I .Offended u guys with my opinion cause i dont know them personally. Met your story is a little misleading. Next time I wait til u post my town people up.

• what a disgrace says:

Same thing I was going to say what mire serious than murder??? Come on put your feet in these mothers, fathers, grandmothers, uncle, cousin kids, & so on footsteps and then to top it off you come on the social networks to boast?!?! Now you tell me anonymous ” where they do that at” in ur voice smdh

• Lipstick says:

how is di story misleading

lippy and a nuh mi write it but it is simple..HE GOT A CONSPIRACY TO ROB CHARGE A SUH HIM GET DI MURDER 1 CHARGE..more than likely he/they knew the dude they killed and lured him on the block..but mi like how nypd dus drap it and sidung pan it and reel in di whole 19 a dem

“…What about an ankle braclet, some rehab programs or a lengthy term…”

rehab? rehab mi bumbo claat….

Anyway, why P-NoMoney nuh just inform pan di res a dem ? Nuttn wrong with snitching, especialy when yu life (literally) depends on it….

inform an do road mi say, lef di res dem behind fi drop di saop….

You know what —u right. I owe justification? Lmao. i didnt quite understand the angle of the story, but it kinda of hard reading from my tablet. Still— we have a difference of opinion. i can respect that. Why can’t you? But if u cant—so be it. Life goes on. My opinion is nothing to loose sleep over.

*looks around* who u talking to..the room is empty :nerd

• Mister Perfect says:

@Anonymous at 1:57 pm:

You are indeed entitled to your opinion. I think the way you should look at this whole thing is if the people found out who rob them, you might be looking at a lot of dead bodies right now. Drug Dealers don’t joke with robbery and the best thing for these crew members is that they are now in jail and getting a life sentence (if they survive in jail). I assure you, if they get off these charges (very unlikely) they will meet their maker.

Look how quick a number of them will turn state witness and roll over on the others to minimize their time in jail. The two on murder charges will get life. I’m sure the police have a number of informats among the group lined up already to give evidence. They are a bunch of punks and now they have to pay dearly.

Him goose cook!

fry, stew, shake n bake, bake n shake, bbq, deboned, baked, curry…eeerythang

Miss Perfect dem done get rat out already..u nuh si seh di police close di case till dem get the full…so full all di amount a weed dem tek from di dead youth

• LUNDUN says:

but met u no si seh a afta dem pick up p money lass year, dem arrest di ress?

p money a one a di rat i believe

lundun u is not idiottttttt DI STREETS BEEN SAYING DAT SINCE FOREVER :travel

• fashiondoll says:

When will our young ppl learn? Afta all the antics of PMoney, i was really hoping that he would eventually grow up and leave the bulllshit. I can only hope that the clutchas and hustlers will take stock and leggo di hype :sorry

• Kremlin4life says:

Smh who is the skrums now, now u ago feel how it feel FI violate woman. U do the crime u FI tek u time y b a snitch f000ing sissy

• Myra says:

Good evening, Point blank, Patrick (P_Money) whatever u identify yourself as,u and your crew ran around Bronx and getting it. Yes it did take a matter of time for them to be caught because that is the way the FEDS them work. This is not a 47th precinct issue. So all yall can do is Pray seh dih Judge have a likkle mercy pon unnuh which I doubt because Murder + the conspiracy its a wrappp. and FYI Patricks baby mothers pls keep yall $$$ and nuh run an guh pay fih no lawyer, it nah guh mek sense. Dih fordham road Lawyer dem nah guh mek it ah Federal court dem bwoy ya need Bernie Maddoff Lawyer…Only Rich people Guh ah FEDS.

him nah go get less dan life…di da throw di whole shelf at them…di conspiracy alone a go shut down any chance of getting a lighter sentence

• Myra says:

Actually Met, He can start to put in work for lesser time AKA FEDS PROPERTY

• Broomstick says:

Karmas a bitch. All the time these eddiats ah run round boasy to the fullest, hype about the money life they live. Not even one of them is thirty. The saddest part is all the kids these likkle bwoys dem have.

• ... says:

I can’t get over how Anonymous up a top seh ppl get less fi more serious charge than murder….what is more serious than murder tho? Is it just me?

• Send the pic of him (P Money) in the negligee to dem bwoys in prison. He will be warmly greeted

• jerome says:

Who Ever Running off They Pussy Sucking Lips n Don’t KNow Shit STFU And Suck Dick