PEHHHNERRRP

image-Optimized

19 Responses to PEHHHNERRRP

• Belly Bang says:

Ah starting off mi 2013 pon a different track. Mawning Met, Metters & all of you, cause everyone matters.

Happy New year to you too Douglas Robinson. I really mean it when I say that I hope the year brings you happiness, prosperity and a success in all your endeavors. And remember, its another year, and you getting older, I am getting older, we all are. Maybe you should considering settling down and leave the gimmicks to others.

What a fag!

• good girl gone bad says:

Attacked kingston with what? His ashy ankles?? BOY bye!

• Jules says:

Dougie can teck some picha u see..he never fails to amuse wid him pose and locations.

dwl gotta love Dugz Dugz he brings the excitement. Easy wid him Belly him just having fun age shouldn’t matter if u have a bubbly personality..enjoy whatever makes you happy even if it means being a clown. live & let live happy new year met

• Yep! says:

Ah doe know which one needs more moisturizing… Di dry up patch a grass or Dougie dry up foot dem. What a birl ( boy + girl) stay bad :hammer

• Yep! says:

Mi like him hammer pants… Even though they’re 10 sizes too small… Young birl wear yuh size ( inna mi Leutenant Stitchie voice)

yeppie? :hammer

• Yep! says:

Metty? Lol

yeppie :maho

• Yep! says:

Ah me man Met Met; here exercising tryna get rid a mi winta body cause summa a draw near. Metty mi not gonna go into details on this thread, but mi new boo a run tingz now. I dumped Joe Grine on Christmas Day and haven’t been happier. I will detail it out on the Sunday thread mums :kiss

yeppie u know yuh know u nuh easy :hammer

• Yep! says:

Metty when mi ready me’s one sneakin bloodclaat gal. Afta all a weh him do mi him have a nerve fe call mi pon Christmas Day a try fren fren mi up like him Neva diss mi the week prior, suh mi jus her him out and as him a chat weh mi jus deh deh deh pa ” oom hoom oom hoom” like stuck record. When him dun talk Metty and ah ask mi why mi suh quiet, mi jus seh , ” look ere my yute” and dun it right deh suh!! :nerd

• LadyWoW says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MET AND JMG FAMILY

I HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRING US SOME MORE GOOD SUSSS. MI DID DEH PAN VACATION AND IT LOOK LIKE I MISS ALOT..WAT A SCROLLL

DOUGIE Y LOOK GOOD BUT Y U LEF OUT DI ANKLES. DEM WHITE NUH RAHTID

• britty says:

I GUESS THE KINGFISH IS GOING TO JA. TO ATTACK THE LIKKLE TIKKY TIKKY’S.

• unnuhfigweh says:

Dougie me like it you look good babes

• blackberry says:

I like him…..everybody to their own ting….but Met mi juss come fr over bestofdancehall(in my white girl voice) and MR. Range pics are up……. wat a way di ppl stay bad….bad bad….their was more bad than good…

• Empress says: