MR AND MRS SHELTON?

Wife and Mate-Wife third person diary of Luton Shelton
Young man : I lighted out of Tivoli Garden, giving much thanks to God for my football talent, now all who I could not get I am passing through. My little meagre baby mother Bobbette will be right here when my time is up. My hair will just continue to peel until then. I don’t need Rogaine.
This is the life of a newly privileged young man,who can buy almost anything he wants and has found out that women are merely wants and not needs. Luton Shelton, the footballer who scored last week, is said to be living a double life. In Jamaica, resides the mother of his child, Bobbette. It is said that he admitted to Bobbette a year after being with his girlfriend Marina for over a year, that he was involved with someone and lived with them. Bobbette was devastated but has clearly not lost hope
Earlier this year, Marina went to visit his family, stayed at his home, that was built over three years ago Her facebook captioned the picture ”our home”.

. Marina and Luton appears to be married but the real gossip here is that he has toured extensively with this young woman and although he has told Bobbette about her, a few hours after Marina left, Mr. Shelton was seen around town with his child’s mother, Bobbette. Marina wanted to return to Jamaica because according to her online journal she missed her HUSBAND terribly. Luton however, was having a wonderful time with his long time lover Bobbette.

Luton and Bobbette right after Marina left

Last weekend, for the games, Marina went to Jamaica, of course to watch her husband play, Bobette was told not to show up at the stadium. Sources say his nervousness may have attributed to his excellent performance but why a secret wedding?
– Bobbette how many more years will you play doormat?

246 Responses to MR AND MRS SHELTON?

• SERENITY says:

Poor Bobbette…mi sorry fi har,mi nuh cater wha nobody wah say…humble girl who prolly doh even hab a clue how to handle this…hope she wise up on her own & figure out how to put herself & her children 1st. I wonder is di “wife” knows about Bobbette? If dem marry fi true,Bobbette who has been there since wappi kill phillip got a raw deal but sad to say is now di official “matie”…..thunda clap & gid em a run

serenity a feel they are indeed married..is months mi a work pan dis oo lol

• SERENITY says:

Metty it look so fi true…di alapecia head bwoy diss Bobbette big time…she get di ultimate diss…all tell di woman fi stay away when di wife in JA…now who di bludceet could have me like that?!? Mahnnnnnnn…mi feel it fi Bobbette,nah lie

• No Joke says:

Hayyyyyyyyyyy……di wall pop rite dung todeh :hoax

• Belly Bang says:

Bobbette have the child, so she always have a toe blocking the backdoor from closing :kr

this is more than a slap in the face …di new ooman tek right ova and one thing I hate…his family endorse him behavior and fren any woman him bring

• No Joke says:

I think Bobbette knows all about wife…..but like some women accept second place…and she thinks her position as baby mawda gives her a trying chance fi shift weh wifey foot

• Belly Bang says:

Nuh matter who hav di ring, and who live in di house, or who ah nyam kibabs, BOBBETTE HAVE DI CHILD DAT IS ACCEPTED.

So she can ring her bell all she want and nuh feel nuh way.

• No Joke says:

Met……Money mek ppl keep deep and dark secrets.

• Belly Bang says:

BTW, wifey pregnant???

:shutup:

• SERENITY says:

Metty whey Rebecca? Call har & tell har fi come ketch di diss wha she miss out pon…good ting she lef di lebby,lebby mouth,peely head balla bwoy…mi nuh care how much money him mek. I wonder if him break it all down to Bobbette & a she refuse to leave? Smady from di inside,come dash it out nuh…how oonu self so? Caring is sharing & sharing is caring :bingung

• No Joke says:

Whether wifey pregnant or not Bobbette have first born…an nothing cyaan tell Bobette that shi will always be in the Baller life …..at least for 18yrs

roun yah mash up…wifey and rebecca cool serenity all rebecca son mi si wifey kissin…

• SERENITY says:

Belly di wife pregnant,you can see it in her face & most time when man hab hand pon gal belly eena pitcha,a dat a gwaan…..well like how anno fi mi bisnis…mi a go hol a nice seat & watch di runnings until mi madhead gallop whey again

• SERENITY says:

A lieeee metty :jrb: rass :jrb: so a di ghetto gal alone a get whop from lef to right wid di diss :tabrakan:

• No Joke says:

Calling all other mates ….groupies or side chicks of Mr Sheldon …come si wah Mr Sheldon a galong wid ??? :maho … This might be the reason y unnuh probably naw get good compensation

:maho

• Buenos Dias Metty y Metters……Esposa es Latina, Wifey is Latina?? Oh maaaiin!

no wifey white

• SERENITY says:

:najis :maho :mahongintip ___________________________________________________________________________

• No Joke says:

Mek I …..hol a :table: …..I also going need a :coffee:

• OBSERVER says:

Anadda big slap rite crass di face. :hoax2 I doah noe which is wors sitdung wid em frahm beginning r stayin wid em now stra8 fuccery dis. Bobette gwaan live up n tek care a ur child mi a tel yuh esi man..

• Sorry to hear of the disrespect if he was not honest to Bobbette. Congratulations on the catch Marina….love has no boundaries :)

• :table: :hoax2 sorry fi bobette :coffee: let me tell u someting about a black man .no matter how him did poor and yu stick wid him soon as him get rich him draw fi a white gal ,ME NO WANT NO POOR BLACK MAN BOUT ME AND YU AGO MEKK LIFE :ngacir2

• SERENITY says:

Obs mi wish there was sumpting mi coulda really say that is positive about all this but as a female,I feel for her. Nobody cyaa tell me say Bobbette neva wish one day she would be the one getting the ring…now this..& that…&….

• zippy says:

Oh God Met,duh nuh upset the baller unnu could wait till we mek worldcup. I am so nervous I can’t even type good..please duh don’t go too hard on him i want our ballers in tip top form big match a gwaan this week..please please guh easy#reggaeboyz

• sweet says:

MORNING SERENITY, HOL ON DEH. LUTON A DI SAME YOUTH WHEY DEH WID NIKKI WHITTY DAUGHTER OR ME HEAD A GROW WATER? PLEASE COME CLARIFY FIMI DEH :request

• Tweet says:

Wat a condition to live in…now man, dis a real sloppy seconds living. Yuh haffi hide like a rat when wifey come bout an’ creep out when she gone…nutten like loving yourself, I tell you.

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Met why yuh want fi confuse the baller’s head space pon di day when we have a crucial match….hmmmm (lol)
    Now as for Bobbette mi sorry fi har condition why stay with a man who clearly dont respect or loves you

• SERENITY says:

Good morning Sweet,Luton did deh wid Rebecca,memba the girl who was almost one beauty queen like yendi & she look mix & was a groupie then she breed & metty call it truce & stop run har file pon yah…mi nuh memba if whitty gal did get har one slap from him too but memba dem say him mouth wata,wata & him lub nyam pums

• StayGood says:

So in short, him diss di real girl who was there with him when nutten naw gwaan fi di whitey?!

• sweet says:

NO BWOY, YES BWAAAAY.. CYAAN TELL ME FI MEK MISELF SCARCE COS WHITE GYAL INNA TUNG.. YOU MAAAAADDD (inna mi angela stryker voice. BOBBETTE NEED FI MEK DAT KUNUMUNUH BABBY FADDAH HAVE SOME RESPECT FI HAR… GET A VISA FLY GO WHICHEVER COUNTRY HIM A PLAY FAH GET A LAWYER AN CARRY HIM TRIFFLING ASS TO COURT FI THE FULL AMOUNT A CHILD SUPPORT SHE CAN GET AND THEN FUCK OFF WID HIM.

• SERENITY says:

@Sweet…mi nuh believe money is an issue here mi dear,child support nuh needed,he does that part real well I was told.

Bobbette mi sorry for but it look like a she nuh sorry fi harself cause come to think of it,is not now him a diss har….

Luton nah lose nutting ova dissa met yah,a now him a go play ball hard….

• TALK MI MIND says:

down right slackness dis so dem praise white ooman like dem a god n a dem tun round empty dem bank book.kmt

no man him a mine him kids but a how dis girl a come seh our home……i cuddend do it..she extra a tink she tink she from hollywood

bobbette can get common law support I think eno

• sweet says:

@SERENITY, THANKS ME DEAR FI CLEAR DAT ONE UP FIMI.. MI A GET OLE AND DI HEAD CYAAN MANAGE DI WHOLE HEAP A SUSS AN MIXXUP.. REBECCA DID HAVE PICKNEY FI HIM TOO.. BUT WHATTA PIECE A KALAMITY INNA JOHN SHOP. WHATTA BWAAAY BRIGHT.. WHY DEM ALWAYS HAFFI A BIGGUP WHITE GYAL LIKE DEM IS ALL DAT.

• sweet says:

I WONDER IF LUTON KNOW SEH IF HIM FOOT BRUKK TOMORROW AN HIM CAREER DONE, MRS WHITEY GONE LEFF HIM.. AND A DI STONE WHEY DI BUILDER REFUSE WILL BE HIM HEAD CORNER STONE.

wifey rich eno a bay gucci she wear oo a cyaa tek it she seh ”wasting money” :hammer

• Taliban says:

Leave him to time, Karma is a bitch

• SERENITY says:

Sweet mi nuh know…mi still a try figure out what it is why when some black men think dem reach,is that dem draw for? I really doan know but I doan think is love…forgive me if I am wrong

i guess di white gyal dem freaky, and dem a go fi di freakiness

• sweet says:

SOME A DEM IDIOT BWOY THINK SEH WHITE GYAL A STATUS SYMBOL, LIKE LOOK AT ME I AM NOW A SUCCESSFUL BLACK MAN WITH MY WHITE ARM CANDY.. THEM FAYVA MISS THOUSAND BLOODCLAAWT.

• Rebecca fren up all har ex mate dem first annakay now dis white Ooman Smdh

• Taliban says:

Mi tink a di freakiness dem love.

Same so Sweet

@ Metty,before mi run…any word on the missing girl Lotoya? Keep praying for her,I hope she turns up ok

some a dem figet dem roots and alway get wah di duck get

no serenity her friend said nothing

• some a dem figet dem roots and get wah di duck get

sweet but she doe even look betta dan bobbette so a mus di skin di railup fah cause she is no home maker..mi sidung and a pre har long time she untidy bad

• SERENITY says:

Oh gosh,sorry to hear…hope she is found safe & sound. I hope her son is in good hands…mi gone put een some work,will re-surface soon

• @ work says:

MET IM SORRY TO SAY BUT THESE BLACK “SUCESSFUL” MAN NUH HAVE NO CLASS WHATSOEVER. THEY TEND TO THINK THAT THE COMPLEXION OF ONES SKIN WILL ALLOW THEM TO MOVE UP THE SOCIAL LADDER. LUTON U GO DEH WID A WHITE HAIR DRESSER, AKA WHITE TRASH. WHILE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE DATING OUTSIDE HIS/HER RACE, HIM COULDNT FIND A LAWYER, DOCTOR OR SOMEONE WHO IS EQUALLY YOLKED. MY ADVICE TO YOU BOBBETTE IS NOT TO STAY HOME AN TEK BUN, BUT TO BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS (WITH THE HELP OF MR. SHELTON OF COURSE) AND WHEN U CAN MANAGE ON YOUR OWN YOU STEP OUT AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

• Good morning everyone, I NEVER been the type of person to wish bad on someone but I hope this motherfucker break his rass leg and lose everything weh him have!!! I hate shit like this for 2 reasons #1 when he did dog shit Bobbete was deh fi him and a suh him do har? #2 You can always tell when a person never had any self worth cause dem get money and go tek up white woman because they hate who they are and want the world to see themselves as they do in their delerious eyes as “better”. Bobbette go on with your life darling and trust God don’t like ugly and clearly this man is just that by his own omission not just physically but by his personality.

• This crazy Rebecca just posted pix of her a cone head and her din inna airport let week taking a trip to Miami fi him cocky nuh have no morals he’s still fucking all a dem she use to put up one next football before her son even reach 1 now a one next footballer she’s rolling with… Thank gosh Annakay dropped this ass Std future him have

• Taliban says:

It really sad pon di baby madda side, wifey just a own up di tings dem so .

• Damn this is crazy nuh boy couldn’t try mi like that poor bobbette, ouch

• Loyalpeepa says:

Serenity mi agree wid u,mi believe say dem c dem as a status symbol but if god forbid n him career nah happen dem nuh hav no loyalty,mr shelton can I plz ask u a ques if u were wrkin in a supermarket marina wlda want u it sad but mi c it often duss uself off gurl n go on nuh b no man footstool

• What is this about…is it her being White or him marrying while still messing with his baby Mother. Seems to me Bobbete was told about Marina and still chose to be demoted to side chick.
    Quena-

Rebecca is wid di same baller nuh badda seh she is with a different man oh gosh man

• u know weh bun mi, is wen him tell har nuh fi cum a di match, dat a big, big diss

• Taliban says:

@Goodup goddes, mek him stay deh nuh, cuz God don’t like ugly

• white hairdresser :bingung i was thinking she was a doctor,nurse teacher or a lawyer but him brite much tell the girl dont come to the match wow .ladies dont take up no poor black man ,cause if he didnt have money this white ting would not lok at him :najis

• tell it like it is says:

I hope Bobette leaves him and moves on with her life and Marina takes him for every penny. This is beyond disrespect. How could he do that with a clear conscience? These men are the worst!!! Smfh!!

• BABYGIRL says:

Mi nuh like bruk man period… Most dutty Jamaican man love yuh when dem bruk, when dem cum into likkle money dem move on to a white girl. Mi cah tek dem a rass and it bun mi bad because mi se this all the time right here in a Merica. Unu fi do betta and when unu back is against the wall unu wah run back…Yuh see wah happen to TO and Ochocinco…..de rest a unu Karma deh cum…KMFT!!

• Pansi53 says:

Just looked through her pics on her FB…none with or of the husband. No mention of a husband either, only boss. I think she’s taking this guy for a ride.

• Tweet says:

Yes, Babygirl,so true. Dat’s why when me get rich mi a go find a nice white man fi elevate mi social status, dwl :travel

• Yuh nuh hear Marina have har moneyyyyyyy she married and I can bet it’s because he has his too, why would anyone that has money and a certain lifestyle downgrade….where they do that at?
    By the way…WHAT happened to OCHOCINCO? Yuh did want Eve fe tek the head butt and galang…..Hell to the naw! When all Women realize that the first time a dude hits you leave his ass and dont stay NOT EVEN FOR MONEY, there will be less domestic abuse!
    Quena-

• Bliss says:

BOBBETTE YOU HAVE A STRONG CASE & WILL BE ABLE TO GET A FEW MILLION US, OUT OF THIS ORDEAL:

CONTACT http://www.gloriaallred.com/ ASAP.

Gloria Allred
    Allred, Maroko & Goldberg
    6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1500
    Los Angeles, CA 90048
    Phone (323) 302-4773
    Fax (323) 653-1660

FRAUD, DISTRESS & HARM, CHILD SUPPORT, ETC.

YOU RELIED ON HIM FOR EVERYTHING, HE HAS BEEN SUPPORTING YOU SINCE YOU GAVE UP YOUR CAREER FOR HIM ETC.

KEEP RECORDS OF EVERYTHING, MAKE COPIES VIA USB STICK, EMAIL BITS OF EVIDENCE TO YOURSELF & OTHERS, PHOTOCOPY STUFF, RECORD ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM AND SAVE THEM ON A COMPUTER SOMEWHERE. FIND RECEIPTS AND MAKE A NOTE OF ALL PROMISES MADE BY HIM TO YOU AND THE BABY.

PHONE HER, IF SHE THINKS YOUR CASE IS WORTHWHILE, SHE OR A REPRESENTATIVE WILL FLY OUT ASAP TO MEET WITH YOU.

FRET NOT.

• Bliss says:

BOBBETTE, YOU CANNOT BE WITH A GAME PLAYER FOR YEARS AND DON’T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME YOURSELF.

GET WITH IT!

YOU KNOW WHAT…HOLD ON…

• Yute stick to black,white gyal will done unnuh money,black women have conscience .Only date a white woman if both of you are not known.Once you is a star avoid them as those women who go after star are not genuine..dem will bruk yuh..

• LOL Wifey walk an matey stan up. The story is hilarious. The fact that a baby is involved is unfortunate.. I think the wife is aware of her & I think the wife prolly exposes the young man to things he never imagined… Sticky pon yuh Bobsy if you smart you will know how to work it out cause its an easy fix. Met don’t u can find marriage certificate if they really married? just asking

• Only 1 me (shadae same way) says:

as i logged in n see dis god know me heart leap, how luton wicked so…??? this is a big bloodcleet diss n if he did tell bobbette about her n she still stick around it sad..

but met i honestly feel Bobbette stick around for d money because she announce that they were not together recently n now things have been rough on her n it wont happen again..

but me na lie dis hurt me to me heart god know.

• Bliss says:

Ok,They can only represent you if he or your child is resident in the USA or resident in California.

Pity.

Try this firm:

Myers, Fletcher & Gordon
    Main Office
    21 East Street
    P.O. Box 162
    Kingston
    Jamaica

+1 876 9225860
    +1 876 9224811

I hear they are very good, and they have offices in Kingston and London, so they can advise re the Turkish situation…if he is legally resident there.

• Only 1 me (shadae same way) says:

but what him really mean by ‘little meagre baby mother bobbette will be right here when his time is up’?

is it that him gonna whore out d world n come bk to bobbette…kmt…so fucking upset right now

• Only 1 me (shadae same way) says:

why rebecca must stay so..omggggg me upset more…she fren every woman luton have that all her son ina pic with dis gal ya..no sah

• I’m in a similar shituation so ima read n see if I get some valid advise

Dem frighten fi skin color but message to Marina anything in life whey u no get good u cannot keep good ok so enjoy u house n the man for NOW and di man ah sahh wat sweet will rasscloth sour u stay deh

• sweet cheeks says:

luvin all de comments..i need not say more..

• Mee says:

Feel bad for Bobbette. Disappointed that Luton always seem to bun har wid trash. Begging oonuh to go easy on poor Bobbette cause her only mistake is being too understanding ;)

• Taliban says:

@Bliss, u tink u easy, sen it on yes!

• Slim says:

my opinion shelton fool cuz whenever this white gyal find out himhave child and baby mada him still with she is going to be so hurt lef him rahtid and take all a him money poor him!

• Spugzz says:

@ 1120 don’t be surprised many white women who date black men are rejects. These stupid ass black men are getting the scrapings from the pot and they are so proud damn eeediot dem.

• Spugzz says:

@ bliss Lmao!!!!!! I hope she wise enough to follow through and establish a secure future for herself and her child

• slim says:

me nah tell nuh lie me head A hat me me feel away an anu me kmrct! whats the sense of being with a man from he is nothing until he becomes something!! if dem ago turn roun and trade yuh eeen fe a woman who wldnt fawt pan dem before!! me bitter me nah lie

• Met check out dis Marina girl on Hi5, she is fake, she is in for the money. u can see dat sshe love di hype life..watch out lutan

• Slim says:

yuh know wha mek mi guh channel my anger inna d work weh deh pon my backside desk cuz right now me hurt!!!!!

• Taliban says:

It nuh right Slim, but it happens all di time.

• sweet says:

@BLISS, SAME SUH… TEK HIM RAAAS TO DI CLEANERS, BANK DI WHOLE FUCKING TOWN.. IT’S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY, IT’S ABOUT RESPECT.. AFTER ME DONE WID HIM, A NUFF RESPECT HIM WOULDA GI ME.. COS HOUSE HAFFI BUY, CYAR, ANNUITY ACCT FI DI COLLEGE EDUCATION, MEDICAL ETC ETC. DAT IS WHY ME RESPECT THE SHAUNIE’S OF THE WORLD ALL MICHAEL JORDON WIFE.. THEM NO MEK DI MAN WALK WHEY AN GIVE EVERYTHING TO WHITE WOMAN.. A DEM SET DI FOUNDATION WHEN A GUY NEVER HAVE NO CONTRACT.

• Mek Bobbette gweh…she is a fool and a she mek di man walk all over her. A man do what you allow him to do. Whitey have more sense and in dis day n age is a game of survival of the fittest

*Goodeye*

• No Joke says:

HOW ABOUT MI NUH FEEL SEH BOBETTE AGO DO NUTTIN…. I think BOBETTE is fully aware of his marriage…I FEEL THE MRS WILL CLEAN HIM OUT THOUGH IF FIND OUT SEH HIM HAVE A SECOND WIFEY

• Taliban says:

It hurt mi too.

This hotta dan baby pain. Feel it to mi heart and it’s not me. Knowing literally while waiting on him she missed many chances and when him reach, him leff har out. “A man’s loyalty is proved when he has everything, a woman’s loyalty and proved when her man have nothing”. Even if it’s after 30 years when him still rich and him cocky naav no use, KARMA afi reach him.

Dis hotta dan baby pain! Feel it to mi heart and anno me. Knwing she missed out on many chances, while she stayed there waiting on him, then when him reach, him leave har out. HouseS, car, everything she waited on a white bitch come claim. “A man’s loyalty is proven when he has everything, a woman’s loyalty is proven when her man has nothing”. Even if it’s after 30 years, him still rich, and cocky naav no use, KARMA, affi reach him raw mouth rass!

• But look pon the pic weh him tek wid bobette, it look like him have on him married ring,if I’m not mistaking… Mi feel it fi har still

• TheChosenOne says:

A man will only do what you allow him to do and if you accept 2nd place then you will get seconds.

We need to stop being so overly tolerant of cheating men.

Ciao Chicas

• TheChosenOne says:

By the way, she should not put that cheap looking ring on display. What good are diamonds if you can’t see them?.

My Opinion you guys.

So Disgusted.

• The white girls seem to have them tings….these black men are not picking up bruk pocket white women. While waiting for your black baller to reach maybe you should also be working on your own talent or skill…..not just popping out babies after all they are not meal tickets. How awful to sit and wait on a man like he’s a payday check….work on your talent too. Yes wether he is a hustler, a baller, a sprinter etc…..work on yuh ownna ting!
    Quena-

• SEE’IT DEH….BIG UP DE SHAUNIE’S AND JUANITA JORDANS OF THE WERL…..Get your money up dont just sit there and bank on your Baller!
    Quena-

• Quena sometimes yuh chat somethings
    mi haffi wonder look how much white woman a fuck black man wah nuh have shittt.. Tiger Woods wife was a babysitter. A only black woman have nuff Pitney wtf is it yuh trying to say???? Most a de black woman mi know have sem things but mi nah chat to a broke boy period, yuh nuh have nothing nuh look my way cause de only man wi mind is mi son wah nuh born yet. Kmft!!!

• BABYGIRL says:

Met my comment up top hate mi phone bare typo but yuh get the drift…

• BABYGIRL says:

Quena sometimes yuh chat some things mi haffi wonda wah yuh deh pon…..Tiger Woods wife was a babysitter wat money did she have????? Nuff black man chat to bruk white gyal suh stop chat fart, ina college de white gyal dem latch on to de baller, and track athlete dem because dem know dem a guh reach some where and a dem seh money…A onkle black ooman alone breed and have nuff pitney????? Weh yuh get yuh statistics from bout most white gyal have dem things me and my friend dem black and wi have we things, so get it together, and chat wah yuh sure bout. Nuff black man chat to white ooman because some a dem very kind dem buy dem house, land, car and use dem credit mi have mi proppa credit and no boy cahh use it or me….KMFT!!!!

• simplicity says:

dats why she nuh sign in baby or but de name above she kotch it below she knw wat she doing as always :ngakak

• BABYGIRL says:

But Simple mi nuh know who a groupie like some white gyal ,dem hang out around the NBA circuit or Football circuit fi catch a rich black man, suh who a wait pon who????Dem have good and bad in every race..

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

You can lead the horse to the river but yuh cant force him to drink it…a wonder what makes y’sll believe seh Bobbette want wi fi sorry fi har…she must be happy to keep on playing Luton doormat..kmt..gyal not even sorry fi harself.
    What is she teaching her child…low sef esteem principles

• Goodlife says:

Karma is a bitch & only God knows what that white gyal have in store fi him up her ass …. i am just sorry for Bobette she must be hurting but God is on her side

A leopard can never change it spots smh

Mama say it best fi shut u mouth n meck others think ur smart than to open it and confirm say u is a real jackass. Note to the jackasses who love type shit smfh

• -Quena-
    @Simpli……yuh instigator yuh! When am I ever scared, por favor!
    @Babygirl, I hear you….I’m not saying only balck women have a lot of pitneys, I’m saying some of these black chicas need to work on they skill and talent instead of copping that bullshit bout sticking with a man while he has nothing and having a child while he has nothing like the kid is suppose to be they meal ticket! Hand clap to you and yo’ frens with the great credit and tings!
    Quena-

• simplicity says:

mi did sey yuh fraid quena mi sey yuh lub de fuckery dats why yuh nuh sign in r but yh name weh “enter yuh name deh” cuz yuh knw weh yah write sey nah 7 wid de 11 sum nuh twist weh yuh nuh c neva deh less yuh hab alll write fe write wat eva de fuck u wanna write wedah it mek sense yes or no..nuh free blog space fe wan nd all mama

• BABYGIRL says:

Quena seh alot of these women need to work on them skills,because women of every race put up to some degree wid some form of bullshit from man, mi did have some hispanic neighbors weh de women have 8 pitney and she stay home and de man work. And wi nah look fi validation fi do de right thing I was raise by a single strong black independent ooman wah teach mi fi have mi own. Jus nuh jump to no conclusions and a pick side mi notice anytime a race argument cum up wid black man and white ooman yuh always get antsy, because yuh ina de same position. Mi date white man before but mi nah guh belittle white ooman seh a ray tay y white man dem wah jamaican ooman because mi nuh know…

• Quena-
    Look all I’m saying is Love is Love. These men and Women are living their lives and are loving on who they deem suitable for them. Any Woman be she White,Black, Latina, Martian or whatever….STOP COPPING THAT look how i struggled with you when you have nothing and then you come up and trade me for a white girl BS. While you waiting for him to come up get yourself a skill a hobby, some friggin’ thing instead of a kid to use later as a meal ticket! Hows that for sense :thumbup Quena-

• Quena shut the fuck up!!!! Str8!! You have the fucking audacity to talk anything about Black women when the women of your culture are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy worse!

• you think sa nothing good no come fr tivoli a lie (big up shelton) but childsupport fi da wicked boy god dont like ugly

• some a yall sound mad jealous yu wish yu was the babymother or the fucka gal stop hating yourself stop it

• Dwrl says:

People people people incase UNNO never realize it. Jamaicans as black people is very racist when it come to their own kind. Why you think so many of them bleach?? They favor the white complexion over the black. So the moment moms,pops, etc,etc.etc heard their son get a white gal god come. Poor Bo bette gone like the fucking wind. Queen wife come. Jamaican people ignorant when it come to their complexions. Black anno beauty to dem a curse. You never inna town and see how dem act like frighten Fridays as soon as dem bless yeye on a white tourist?? The family fucking rude, duppy really know who feh frighten. The family clearly no like or respect har because no matter what she was there long before wife and she is his child’s mom. She a fool if an tell hat no come bout and she tan weh, after a no like she a hide fuck.

People wife no know bout har, or she know and that’s why ” husbands bed room” and all dem talk deh a dash. But this girl took alot from this baldheaded mother cunt a she ek him keep dissing her. White gal soon gone she just a wait out until the retirement plan finish financed! My th way she’s white trash you can tell she no used to nothing thanks to a black man she know what it is to have a home…..you can take the trash out the trailer but you can’t take th trailer out the trash. Now gal get your child support and stop sport the woman man, you can’t turn from wife to mate fool

• Dwrl says:

@quena is that mentality why rican men always give UNNO a bag a pickney then left after they done beat out UNNO rass. Not every woman use their child as meal ticket, if you with a man when he’s on his fucking face and god bless him and he’s now on his fucking feet you expect him to be there for you. So what you saying then no broke men always look them rich right?? Did you find a rich one yet?? I don’t like how we as women think when it comes to other women. In this case she have all right to have expectation. If she was with the pussyhole all this time the pussyhole have all right to marry she, if he was still a broke fucking pussyhole then that white trailer trash bitch would nit have want him would she??? Even if she have a fucking Career she still have a fucking right to expect more from him, she no want be just fucking baby mother, child support or no child fcking support. Look the amount a rassclawwt Spanish gal no even a get child support because they pick up losers with no fucking expectation and end up with 3-5 meal tickets, but weh dem rass meal deh?? Stop you noise yah gal

• Dwrl says:

@quena what kind a skill and training we need?? If a how to take man none a left for we black women because it all ran in your bloodline after all what other race take more man than UNNO?? And according to UNNO own Spanish men a from 9 UNNO a teck man, which is why by the time most a you bitch turn 25 UNNO already fucking grandmother. Gal no come here with your fuckery. Who have more fucking hungry belly kids than you fucking Spanish nasty bitches?? You a fine fucking one to talk. The only thing Spanish men give UNNO a BB( babies and beatings). Which is why you same bitches end up fucking Jamaican men after you used to a good as sing but on the up side they won’t left you and the babies( other men own) fucking hungry. Idiot gal come again

dwrl!!!!

be good

• Dwrl says:

You can tell she frighten and no come from nutten . She get rich man she should atleast have on a real diamond ring, I have one a those and anno wedding band, chick please with you diamond chips :cd

• Dwrl says:

@ Met am not even gonna try today because is not the first she come yah a side step we and I let it fly. What kind a skill and talent we need?? Dem a tek dem daddy cocky inna dem mouth from dem tender age a proof we no need no rass skill for that, the way dem breed up like fucking crabs it once again prove we no need no rass talent feh dat, the way dem drop it no rass skill talent or nothing need just a fucking bed and a dick any dick just ask dem cum gobbler

:tkp________________________________________________dwrl yuh kill mi

• BABYGIRL says:

Mi cah laugh to rassclaat mi seh mi tyad a har man she and har damn sarcastic remarks dem, she a try belittle black Ooman unda Sykes.

• a d same luton this weh did a suck anna kay on her blood. I still have that story archived in my email. how anna kay daab him up me no rate him from that period fucking sucking incident

• Dwrl says:

She ago drop him after she have atleast two pickney, just like how SEAL own fuck pon him and left him, fucking fools dem, a the big pussy a draw dem in, you ever see dem porno all the noise dem bitches a mek not one . the way dem pussy big down foot coulda fuck dem dem and dem still naw feel shit. they don’t even know how to wash dem crotches and cook man a decent meal. Man only fuck UNNO feh UNNO complexion move you easy bloodclawwwt and gwey. All can keep all the fucking , breeding, boggling, sucking and swallowing skills and talent. We no affi skill inna rassclawwt bed, after we never born pon we bloodclawwt knees and back like UNNO

• Belly Bang says:

OK THEN!!!

• BABYGIRL says:

Ded mi ded ova yah woooooooooiiiiiiweeeeeeeeeeeeeieee

• Barbie says:

@DWRL if I laugh i tear up!!!! :rate

8:34pm :dp

• Dwrl says:

The amount a Jamaican man cum dis bitch swallow she can change har fucking nationality am sure the Spanish blood line done rass cross. Bitch I would bow the fuck out if I were you. Every fucking post have to do with Jamaican women and black men disrespecting them . You come in with your slick ass remarks, wah tek you??

babygirl u know seh dwrl cross hangrie and veryyyyyyyyyyy miserable mi nah tarry

• simplicity says:

dwrl________________________________________________________get de shovel cuz i am planted nd need fe get dig up nd out :tkp

• How do we know they’er really married? I never heard of any wedding. Just because she call him her husband that makes them married. It’s funny that she says all this now! :cystg Can we see some documents?

• Dwrl says:

@enter 8:34 him same one. They can’t handle black women so they pick up weh dem can hangle. Seal own acid him bumbohole a Africa so him go pick up the mogel bitch and look good feh dem rass. Now she a suck black gal period out him mouth, they do anything for money so all shit dem we nyam. Ladies all the garbage you have and no want disposed of them to quena, and the rest of talented and skilled garbage collectors

• Dwrl says:

After all you need alot of talent and plenty still to recycle garbage

SKILL*****

dwrl u hear mi seh doe :hammer

• simplicity says:

cpr oba yah breath a stop :ngakak

• @DWRL I swear you took the words right outta my mouth!! More time I dont comment on post because of this same stupid bitch and fi her fuckry. I guess cause Met and di rest ah dem teach har fi type iina patois she feel like Jamaica she come from but when it come dissing but other times when right is right and wrong is wrong she always come wit the black woman bashing an mi tiyad of it and she!!! Let me tell you 1 thing @Quena the STRONGEST thing on God’s green earth is a Black woman! Strength, wisdom, talent, beauty and power just because some dont realize their full potential dont mean ALL of us dont.

whey u seh u guess because met and di res teach har? did quena tell u this? I am sure she didnt

• I just saw her facebook profile. If their married why does’nt she have his last name? How you miss your hubby so much , but don’t take his last name?

• tawkchuet says:

Yooooooooooo dwrl no man :army: u guns out inna di nite ya man

omg unno terrible……..is how unno dig up di girl now__________________________________________________________

I think u haffi go ask har why she nah travel wid di lastname

• Lol Met don’t start lol I mean from she learn how to talk from the website and figure out wah unno a seh an start do it too and yuh mad she coulda neva get di chance to chat to mi cause a box mi a box her bumbo with her wreckless comments bout my people

goodup u know betta dan dat mi nah look bout figure out…u figure it out :maho

• Dwrl says:

@good up met dem never teach har nutten is har many Jamaican stepfathers teach har. She has been doing it for a while now , once I answer har but I think( not sure) Met did say something to me and I let it fly but she’s getting out of hand with it…if they have so many skills and talents then why their men come to us and treat us like queens ?? It’s the same shit with every race none no rass special. She acting like a only black men fuck other nationality/race. Is always under these topics she com with har fuckery. You no see the first thing she ask” if the white gal a Spanish) she don’t even rass know har own race?? Why lost the skill fucking jamaicans. That must be the reason she don’t like Jamaican women, trust is the same reason Guyanese Trinidadians, Haitians etc,. Etc,. No like we …our fucked up ass men because they put us down with them so they feel they better than us, fuck outta here

• simplicity says:

not a soul oba yah teach quena fe type inna patois not a damn soul…as for marina a few here nd there she leff pon har fb yuh need fe check out the instagram ***wink wink *** mite affi use google fe translate wan nd few wurds :malus (private much)

simplicity______________________________________________________________________________________________________

simplicity tell dwrl seh because of her behavior mi nah :maho

mi pre and mi keep mi quietness I dont like to stir things :travel

• simplicity says:

yuh notice mi nuh sey ntn bout dem frm mawnin cuz she a pre nd mi pre google translate anuh tan nd c poil dance a interference suh mi a gwaan luk nuh suh as fe DWRL mi sey mi belly bottom weak oooooo

• Met lawd….I said from she figured out what the words mean not fi yuh go figure out how she learn it. Bottom line every time I come here I see something she say and get cross! It seems to me as though she has a issue with Black women and mnl most of the “women” (and I use the term lightly) put pon here is for bare foolishness and fuckry but does not mean everyone is the same. If you feel a way bout us go watch telenovelas and lowe we? And Dwrl I cant lol

goodup and mi a go tell u seh u fi use u head..u tink patois a easy sinting fi write or andersants?

• unu gwan sory fi bobette every woman pon eart born wit sense an can mek dem owna choice fi be shit on or fi move on we all been cheated on and hurt but most a we have self respect an has hard has it is fi lef we lef unu a say di white gal a golddigga di white gal get ring and get travel all bout wah bobette get? breed? bobette a di golddigga cause one gal cant so fool a di money she a tick roun fa white gal soon breed and den she ago get wah? whitey and fi ar baby ago get everyting so mek she tan deh deh she should a wise up long time a nuh di fuss time lutan do are so a jus di wuss one dis.

• simplicity says:

rebecca yuh gud nuh bloodclaat if a reall yuh,all pon har instagram yah follow tuh like a sey mi nuh ready fe ge mi piece de whole a dem know wah gwaan….

• Met you’ll be suprised cause nuff website deh yah a translate words and meaning.

goodup mi seh use u head u know mi nah luk pan u

ina patois many words are the same but mean different things when used in different context but mi nah go desso wid u mi jus a tell u fi be more wise..and quena as you may see I am a woman of integrity, many times u type and mi wudda seh something but I do not want to be the one because it would be unfair to you. I dont know if the thrill of something like this excites you or the attention but if you do love this blog and blogging with us I am asking you to be considerate of us as I have been considerate of you. Do that for me please

• Dwrl says:

The groupie hardly speak English :ngakak So where all the info and the house up top post??

dwrl u si mi seh mi a investigate how long…………..as she drop di house pic mi run wid it..hours later mi go back she tek whey di album but I think its back now but she private it maybe

• Dwrl says:

Mi have google translation app feh har bumbohole. She not saying anything much as if she a watch wah she say publicly….when and where did they meet?? Any money not ome black person on har page but the entertainer them, she well find her meal ticket :travel

the other pages is a blog she have and mi translate :hammer

• simplicity says:

its on her instagram DWRL nd she put it up pon fb inna album call istagram september 1st -11t nd doh get it wrong bout hardly speak english cuz she very much up tuh date wid even de patios

• Dwrl says:

Don’t see why hide when har page public, look at Sean Paul face to no, favor when pussy a steer through tear drawzzz, wonder if a him introduced them?? :cystg

• Dwrl says:

Just peeped it and it’s not there

• simplicity says:

cuz she move it now i am telling you there still on instagram which is private she my refuse request yah nung,she have up 22 pics dat why mi sey she a pre yuh tink she nu knw wat time it is

• Dwrl says:

She really naw lie you affi have the skill and talent to learn to con man out their money, these women are pros

simply she love di spotlight but she too late a nuf pix mi save up lol

• BABYGIRL says:

Unu a sum real private eye to claat, mi seh mi fraid a unu bad… Met yes Quena deserve fi get check when mi se dat comment I wah gi har some claat, but mi seh mi approach de ting very diplomatic….She need fi shut har trap if she nuh have nuttin weh mek sense fi seh and gwaan guh check pon har real estate….Or guh worry if har Jcan hubby nah share de penis wid another yardie!!

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Simply, rise di machine fi DWRCL..ME SAY GUN SHAAT A BAAK OVA YAH!!!! PUT SOME GAL INA DEM CORNA, DAM BRITE!!!

• simplicity says:

mi sey she dsh out sum pic ob deh nuh tap yah,she luv r gucci doah i dont think she is pregnant either bse pon adda pics weh mi see,yep she lub the spotlight and roadtrips

• simplicity says:

highly a mi yuh waan quena cum done inna spanish mama :D

• dem dey bout 3 yrs now. luton and marina

not three years…………………..rebecca baby is 2…jmg a 3 dem cudden deh 3 years…nopes

simply dash whey dat u too outawda _________________________________________________________

babygirl the reason I do not say anything is because mi nuh want unno rush har and that a di truth because then it wudda look like me a instigate but then it a look bad when mi nah seh nothing

• Dwrl says:

Bobette know cause see ring deh pon him finger in the picture…look good. Him mussi tell har a green card him marry har fah. No dat dem always use as excuse??

• simplicity says:

den yh nuh c quena sey a mi instigate wah a gwaan den mi cuda really draw out JMG glock fe she cum tell me “vete a la mierda” nd by time mi hit translate she empty mi out like a brand new piggy bank plz a beg a caan tuk it

Met good nite mi rate u differently mi nah lie, mi see dem cuss Quena n she teck a breather n come back but mi no think she a no Latino something bout har is off. But DWRL mi love how u deal wid it inna di nite ya shut down that shit so she know fi keep har rass foolishness to har self mi say dem Rican gal ya no have no hole pon dem body whey no get hood dem all make hole ole cum bucket like dem kmft

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

LUTON IS ONE DUTTY BUMBOHOLE..BUT LUKIN @ MISS TING PICS, I GET IT, THIS TRASH IS A FREAK TO THE 10TH DEGREE..THATS WHAT LUTON WANTS..

• to quena says:

please shut your mouth…puerto ricans are not white, puerto ricans are black, and for being spanish, puerto ricans are NOT spanish, only people who are born in spain are spanish alright, puerto ricans are considered hispanic….every nationality have dog shit! i have relatives that their mother is puerto rican and father is jamaican……truss and believe my relatives don’t gwan like you, you are only jamaican by injection not by blood….i wonder if you are one of those puerto ricans who looks white and think you are better than the dark and lightskin puerto ricans. what is the complexion of your grandfather or grandmother… i really dislike this cos in jamaica i see women who can pass for any race, but when they open their mouth….is a yardy dat,,,to me there’s two races, black and white…if you are not white than you are black …..jmo

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Tawkchuet, u kno say a di same ting cita say..Dah gal dey a play reindeer gamez, not a PANISH, SHE FULLA SIKES TO RAAS.. SHE A FEDS, IM CONVINCED…@Simplyyyyyy, whe u machine????? i dead ina yah…

:travel

Highly a wonder if u see say she caaa come back all now har tongue mussi stuck inna one Jamaican man battyole (since she want to talk reckless two can play that game) not a no Feds is a CSA cocking sucking agent as nothing no over here fi Feds stay over here like that she too damn outta order man

chuet :maho there were many other topics quena cudda stay pan even one a di time mi did a type my name is whey u deh and stop lmaooo..but mi a beg har for the sake of peace and unity please ! Because di people dem cuss har and mi talk n she came back a neva mek she feel no kinda way..but mi a go seh dis…whole heep a power is in observance so mi a gwaan hold on to that belief

Cocky

• Dwrl says:

She could be , maybe one of her parents Jamaican. More than likely her daddy. Which is why she always putting down Jamaican women

@enter gold digger inna you bumbohole. Don’t start that shit it’s my bed time. If anything better we dig gold dat way we know how feh dash weh shit when we find it….do you??

Mi like that one “power in observance” real talk :shakehand2

@met I agree 10:39 :thumbup

tan and watch

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

Me say, sometime it betta u listen and watch keenly and its only then, dem tru motives reveal demself. Quena tink she slick, but me know har numba LANG TIME..DAM GINAL: (google that me dear, furdamore a ST,ELIZABETH SHE COME FRAM SHE KNOW DI MEANING : )***hence di complexion** :hoax

• simplicity says:

DWRL_______________________________________________________________a bed time yes

• Dwrl says:

@highly 10:32 you know at one point I thought so, I think can’t remember exactly it was the dudus post she made a comment on….I was like damn this chick is not a regular blogger MET better keep a wide eye on her( saying to myself and reread the post dem she have been making over the past year and a half)

• Dwrl says:

A fisherman pickney dem so of course dem ago have the snapper color. :bingung

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Dwrl, u seeit to, same raas suh!!!

• Dwrl says:

St elizabeth even the ones blacker than tar a racist, you can fid a bigger set a whores. If one ooman down deh have 3 pickney a all 6 rass daddy the way dem pussy busy. Fuck for the food, fuck for the water to cook it, fuck for the meat, fuck for the oil. Fuck fuck fuck that’s all dem bitches down deh know ohhhhhhh and obeahhh

• simplicity says:

dis is where i say nite nite :tkp

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Dwrl. str888 from st.bess and a come gwaan like…OLE [email protected], gah u bed!!

• Dwrl says:

Everybody who is anybody know the women from that area a Jamaica is very lazy the only work they like do is on their backs, dem pumpum a dem meal ticket ask anybody that willing to tell the truth from dung deh. The only good thing dem no nasty dem clean and them children educated.

Powwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck fi food fuck fi water fi cook it mi caaa badda, but wait no she own di real estate n many things a wonder is how much pikney give har all a dat , see di other day she did a tell ppl who fi Merck di best of the welfare system ole bloodclaaaaat back n belly rat like she bout talent n skill all a fi har inna har 6×6 rass throat cho meck a Gwaan a mi bed ya

• OMG! I’m outta here….NOT!!!! :selamat

• sass crise thats why Jones niece dem did come ah st catherine come grine off some ah mi cousin dem..dem pussy always deh pon fiyah. BTW most white woman whe di black man dem get.. the real rich opulent white man naah look pon dem coz dem nuh deh pon fi dem level so the blackies a get dem rejects :nohope

• Dwrl says:

Enter the white women dem get a weh the builder refuse. You no notice all Jews a black women dem pick up, have you ever seen a Jew man with a white woman or a Spanish?? Is either black or italian

• Ahhhh, racist views, match makers and bedroom pillows an mattrash…A man an a woman do whe dem please who wan fi deal wid de issues a fi dem business. A fuking pikney a nu relationship glue an giving birth a nu glue eda. de man married an fuk who him want.

• Bliss says:

..usted es tan maldita irritante..eres f*cking blanca? bitch por fav…

• such ignorance about st bess women and maybe u all have never even visited the parish. you all talking a bag of manure

• Mowt says:

:hammer a dah pos’ yah nice!!

• as i said….. goin on
    3yrs nw (inside scoop)
    Side Note: Birds of a feather floch together. See one a the “comradres” up top dey. Pose up wid whitey den ago pose up wid Bobbette. Ol heathen dem. Bere cheat dem cheat

• **flock

it has not been 3 years so nuh seh u have no inside scoop…he met that girl mussy late 2010 mi cudda seh mi have di inside scoop and talk up di tings but mi will haffi correct whats wrong…he is not with her for 3 years I dont think it is a full 2 years yet either

• ok metty….. if u say so

he was with another white girl before her so nuh get it confused…that girl used to deh pan a reality show and den she gi him std …den him cut and meet this one…u waa mi tell u more?

why this young girl love pose up ppl pickney.

• plzzzz do tell. mi like dah story yah :)

• simplicity says:

cuz she loves kids nd de parents dem doah have a problem wid it

no man mi jus a show u seh a nuh 3 years if mi neva sure mi wudden correct u

• ok met no prob

• i heard that when he fnally broke the news to bobbette he told her that him “finally happy now”

:ngakak
    I dont think so, it came out in an argument because remember him been a play pussy watch man..lemme dash out di real mixup brb

• and anodda ting. mr icy hot dey wid a police chick a JA wah dem call “Yoli”. She par wid Shantel ( busy signal sperm ketcha)

• kool…. ill be waiting :)

u know mi go dung ina mi mailbox and dig up sum whole heepa sinting jmg bun dung now a soon come mi a sort whey

• eyecandy says:

Sorry to say but “wifey” isnt to be blamed here neither is luton..life. change so do people. Bobbet just dont wanna let go so i guess he is just stringing her along.

• lol….. sort and guh tru

Some woman in these relationships with men like these football players, once baby involved, them should tek a page outa Victoria Beckham book, cause dem woman deh no gi no other gal certain chance, all when a train Beckham a go train all a Italy, she deh beside him pan har false lash dem. Now look whose getting all the exposure, and all she was hoping for…

• AYE DIOS MIO!!!! Reading backwards can’t believe I missed all this hexcitement…LmAO!!! Mixed race coupling blogs always go passed 100 with the cussing of me…..how unfortunate!
    @Bliss….BESO MI CULO!
    AGAIN I AM NOT JAMAICANNNNNN, I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING IF I WAS!!! Nope my Parents aren’t either, both were born in PR one in Ponce the other in Arecibo. Learned mostly how to write your language here….it’s very easy when you take notes, my Husband is tired of explaining how to put it into a sentence some of the ish y’all say. @Simpli…I love you the most your tracin’ provided me wid nuff a weh mi need…Big up! Reading on back to see if anything else is worth clarifying.

• ^^QUENA!

• simplicity says:

yh try gwaan nd nuh cum mix mi,mi sey yuh dry yeye wen yuh ready enuh man :ngakak

• @Metty @958pm….. I have been nothing but considerate to all, I am out numbered here but never back from a good fight. I dont see where on this topic I disrespected black women or Jamaican Women. What I was saying simply put is: IF ANY WOMAN HAS A MAN WITH A TALENT OR SKILL THAT WILL BRING HIM INTO MONEY, DONT JUST SAY I’M GONNA STICK AROUND AND TAKE HIS ABUSE UNTIL HE REACHES….GET A TALENT OR SKILL DURING THAT TIME OF YOUR OWN!! Where in that have I offended? DWRCL and others took off on some next shit because it’s coming from a Spanish Woman!
    Reading on…..smhay’all.

• @DWRL…..Bitch I could say a lot of what I observed over the years in the BX and then a whole lot more in Cali BUT this is not my place nor time, I’ll keep you on my radar….I promise you! When I get up to par like Simpli wid de tracin’ Bitch I’ll see you! :)

• lol @ quena says:

you are not spanish, you are not born in spain.niether are your parents. you must be virus wife the one up in the bronx..lol…..but anyhooooooo quena mierda de tu’ madre…tu eres nada sin los jamaicanos, ¡Vete al carajo!

¡Aquí hay un pueblo digno, quena de mierda! ¡Vayanse al carajo cien veces!

lmao dwl

• tu culo es muy sucio para besar. dwl

quena battam too dirty fi kiss? what is going on?

• @126pm quena tell bliss fi kiss har ass, hence besa mi culo

dwl

• to met says:

we are all entitled to say what we feel, but quena is too out of order fi tell ppl fi kiss har rass, lol….she puts out this persona that just because she is hispanic that she is superior to jamaicans, she started this “i’m spanish foolishness, she need to check her self. nuff ppl have different heritagee, some have hispanic and jamaican parents, but she really try fi mek the jamaican woman look like the jamaican man don’t want dem. she need fi stop it mon. i know plenty jamaican men who don’t have jamaican wives, but the wives don’t gwan like quena, quena not all jamaicans live inna shit house, just like not all puerto ricans live inna shit house

you need fi cierra tu boca

• nuff respect to you MET and metters but i would like to share this cos this quena really need fi go research Puerto Rico and then she can gwan back to her faking jamaican self!

Taíno influence
    When the Spanish settlers colonized Puerto Rico in the early 16th century, many thousands of Taíno people lived on the island. Taíno words like hamaca (‘hammock’;), hurakán (‘hurricane’;), and tobacco came into general Spanish as the two cultures blended. Puerto Ricans still use many Taíno words that are not part of the international Spanish lexicon. The Taíno influence in Puerto Rican Spanish is most evident in geographical names, such as Mayagüez, Guaynabo, Humacao, and Jayuya.

African influence
    The first African slaves were brought to the island in the 16th century. Although 31 different African tribes have been recorded in Puerto Rico[citation needed], it is the Kongo from Central Africa that is considered[by whom?] to have had the most influence on Puerto Rican Spanish. Words like mondongo (tripe soup), gandul (pigeon pea), fufú (a spell), and malanga (a root vegetable), are commonly used and are of African origin.

• @METTY….Look back on the things that are said in this post towards me, nothing I posted here was directed to ANYONE….My mouth is very dirty and in English, Spanish and in time Patois.Metty that is the mildest thing as a latina can say to someone, trust mi, sorry if I offened you by the use here but please reread the comments here to me and chastise accordingly.
    @[email protected]…..look at the ish you wrote, where you know my Mother from bitch? I’ll go to hell only if you are coming with me…your an eediat, I am everything alone, no one makes me putita! Virus is not my type of bread….I love it hard dough!
    Metty again I apologize to you, moving on! Uno,Dos, Adios! :)

• @last post to Quena….Thanks for the education…..
    (singing)Wait till I get my money right, la la la la, then you can’t tell me nothing right!!

Quena of course mi look..but u nuh haffi be direct fi offend and my thing is this..if u know a thing cause problem u kinda watch your steps no?

• Weh dem a get offended forrrrrr Metty cuh mi railly nuh know. Look above before de crsis dem start fe attack…..weh mi seh fe offen. Secondly before they run een and say it’s how I said it…..NOPE IT’S HOW YOU WANT TO READ IT, cause you reading it from a non black, non jamaican!! Guess I shouldn’t say get a talent or skill and dont look at having kids as a meal ticket with certain men. DWRL broke down mi Bario and made me understand what she believe are all Spanish Women…..LMAO! Dont think I dont go hard on my latina’s cause I let them know to….Trabajo antes el bebe. We dont all look at them as a welfare case with extra foodstamps…..aye dios I kaint with the stereotypes, thats why I blog on all your black and white issues because y’all go way to hard on the none blacks since I’m not white :) so as a one voice I are herre for us!

• If you no white sweety you are black, mix race to the white is still black. I have a feeling you are no even Spanish but since you have a little color you running with it. Love yourself , don’t defend whites because you are NOT!!!

• Sally says:

Mixed people are not black