JMG INTERVIEWS KETURAH HAMILTON

JMG INTERVIEWS KETURAH

Hi, your name Keturah is it your real name?

K: Yes

The reason for me asking is that it sounded so powerful and when I looked up the meaning , I was shocked that it was a biblical name who gave you your name and why?

K:My dad,he said the reason for giving me that name was because he knew one day I would be a power house and a blessing.

What part of the world are you living and when was the last time you visited Jamaica

K: I am living in New York city just visited Jamaica two years ago for a movie I shot in the beautiful  island of Antigua with Macka Diamond called Redemption of Paradise that was my first time in eleven years, just for two days.The sad part is I just want back two months ago to bury my brothers that was brutally killed in our home in Ensom City.

I did not hear about your brothers, but my condolences to you, what happened there?

K:They were brutally killed in our home by the police,exactly what happened I do not know I was not there and you know back home you hear twenty difference stories.The police force in Jamaica are not properly trained and they are license criminals that shoot then ask questions later.They get away with killing people daily because the system is so corrupted and the families of these victims are afraid to pursue either because they fear for their lives or do not have financial means to go after the legal system in Jamaica

How do you feel about Jamaica’s violence and the fact that the news says its getting better but it has hit home for you?
K: How I feel words can not explain I will never see or hear my bros voices again,the memories of growing up with them will stay with me for the rest of my life hopefully I will meet them again when God is ready for me to walk with him in heaven.
I want to also start an organization to give back to Jamaica because you never know if  I can make a difference.
What do you think needs to change?
K:A lot of things needs to be changed that country have no respect for one’s life and for a country that was once so God fearing we are really out of  control.Jamaica needs God intervention to bring them back to been humble

How old are you?

K:I am 29 years old.

I first came to know you because of your involvement with Jim Iyke from Nigeria and the little gossip there but for the Jamaican audience how did you guys meet?

K:I met Jim in Maryland though an acquaintance.

How were you guys able to maintain a relationship being so far apart?

K:Nothing in life comes easy and if you want something or someone bad enough you will both work at it. I visited Nija regularly  and Jim visited the states often or sometimes we meet in different countries,we find ways and means to keep up! lol read between the lines.

Now that Nollywood is as big as it is and a lot of Jamaican music is being played in some of the movies, how do you feel this can further help to promote Jamaican music?

K:Jamaican music is and all ways will be a staple,we are a unique bunch! It will help our music industry to grow and to bring us together as one.

How do you think Nigerians feel about Jamaican music and how do you as a Jamaican feel about our music?

K:Nigerians love our music what is there not to love! For me I love,love our music just not the ones that preaches violence.

Since being exposed to Africa , Nigeria in particular, do you notice anything similar about our cultures, and also what are the differences you notice.Do you think that is bad or good?

K:I think we are a lot alike culturally,is that a good thing , but unfortunately we do not want to come to terms on believing so thou.

I notice with most Africans, one thing they pride themselves on is staying true to and preserving their culture,the fact that they were able to accept you and Jim Iyke, what do you think caused that , and for those who haven’t accepted it how do you feel about that?

K:To be honest I never gave  it a second thought because Jim and I are two strong headed people so for us  seeking approval was never a thought.Jim and his family are well traveled people so they aren’t hang up on that cultural beliefs so that is the most important thing not an outsiders opinion.

How does your Jamaican family feel about the blending of cultures?

K:I am not big into family like that I am a loner.My mom doesnt care whatever makes me happy!

Before , I read in an interview where you said that you make sure your bedroom work is up to par, I feel its a Jamaican thing, do you feel our women go all out in the bedroom for real?

K:Lol I am not sure if its a Jamaican thing! I can only speak for myself I think in any relationships friendship is very important,however satisfaction plays a big role!

Are you and Jim Iyke still together?

K:Jim and I are still together despite  all the rumours.

How do you feel about him apart from the relationship and apart from his acting?

K:I think Jim is an amazing human being,son and friend.He is stereotyped as a bad boy,he is surely a bad boy but not in the way the media portrays  him to be.One of the things I dislike about Nija is the media, they write whatever pleases them or  they think will sell their news paper or whatever media platform they are using.

Do you feel as many women pursue him , as he makes it seem?

K:I do not know if Jim makes it seem like many women pursue him.I can only speak from experiences being with him and I see the way they throw themselves at him even in my presence.I think even our celebrities back in Jamaica get that attention too.I was once watching Oprah she was once in Bollywood and her remark was not even celebrities in America gets this type of attention from both media and fans.

How has the relationship thrived given the spotlight he is in and also how did you feel about the article published that he was seemingly dating a Cambodian actress?

K:Our relationship thrives because I get to know the real man outside of the guy everyone sees on screen,we have a great friendship and I stayed prayed up because with all the entities we have coming at us we need our father to be the  engineer of our relationship for it to remain on holy and strong grounds.Lol about him dating a Cambodian actress is not true I am use to it by now they have said worst and we are still standing.The way I look at life is totally different from others if Jim and I do not work out for what ever reasons it will not be because of gossip but because we have an understand that its just not working,yes I will be hurt but life goes on and what do not break you makes you stronger and my mom always said everything in life is a learning experience and people will come and go but there is a lesson behind it.

I saw on your Facebook , where you said you gave birth to a little girl, how was the experience how do you feel about motherhood?

K:It is so sad because I put that posting up as a joke my friend gave birth and I was just playing around and it made newspapers.The reason I said its sad is because I posted also that my bros was killed and trust it did not get this kind of attention.It shows me people really feed on gossip and negativity.

Keturah in the movie Total Corruption

PART II TO COME

105 Responses to JMG INTERVIEWS KETURAH HAMILTON

• Awww, I love both of them together an their good actor/actress too

• I don’t know how she does it. Nigerians hate Jamaicans. it’s imbebeded in their culture to believe they are better than everyone. If you ever hear the things they say about us it unbelievable. At the end of the day I think Jim will marry his own kind. Many of them believe it’s ok to play with Caribbean and American women but end up with their own because they are easier to control. There is so much to that culture than meets the eye. It’s very unfortunate how evil some people can be. If it doesn’t last it will be a blessing for her because being married into that culture us pure hell as women are poorly regarded.

• honeybee says:

Never heard of her. I guess i’ve to start watching those Jollywoood movies. As for who she’s effing, I couldn’t care less! Better her than me.

Speeking of Nigerians: I know a Nigerian man who has a Jamaican passport lol….

honeybee wha u mean? :hammer
    u fi read and watch..Nollywood is getting bigger..not better I think but bigger

• honeybee says:

Met, lol I read the interview. I just confuse the name “Nollywood” with a Jamaican production company name “Jollywood” (also actors) Met where can I buy those terrrble acting movies? :siul

honeybee all over …they have good actors still but mi jus tink dem a try push di button too much wid batteyman and lesbian movie

• hoenybee says:

Met, I’ve seen the ones they made in Philadelphia, on youtube with the Jollywood actors most of the actors are Nigerians, and Philles “first lady” Summer Angel. I thing shes jamaican, and I tell u the acting are Oscar worthy. #scarcasm. But I give them props for doing their thing, it works for them.

• Idiot, Crotches billboard gal…Yu fi move up yu nasty self bout yu a chat bout we police dem. Yu daddy neva name yu right bout powaful…Yu a bow to de salesman dem whey sell other Africans-and like dem yu feel de need fi a diss we. Yu breda dem was so innocent that them walk pon earth wid dem wings spread wide..nhame shit! fi yu de violin string buss me nu wish yu nutn good!

honeybee summer angel is a joke she cannot compare to the other brilliant actresses..I hope she stop it because she a mek real actors look bad but what I will do is try to get to some of the good ones and interview them for here because their industry is the 3rd largest…dem a get huge

hi good day………..she did not say anything wrong……………. di jamaican police terrible so please doe mek di devil juk u today noooo..Jamaican police are the worst

• In addition to me 12:28 post: De Nigerian dem hab da gal yah file, an dem rinse har out good an propa ova pon nairaland. Pudun pan face gal gwan yu ways. Once onu lef JA an nu plan fi gu back de den keep onu dam ye an mouth off a it!

• hoenybee says:

Oh, so u knew of Summer Angel lol. Do u know if she’s Jamaican?

• Met, Dem a nu de worst pon de lan. Nigerian police force beyond vicious, we see sey the South African one dem nu fuk, and de Russian and south American police dem nu fuk eida. Me a go def me people dem because a nu every police inna Jamaica vile and most certainly a nu every citizen inna Jamaica have wings.

but she a nuh Nigerian she can only talk bout those who she know whey defile she…she is not Nigerian she only sleeping wid one so u cant act like she a be unfair by making her claims. No every citizen nuh innocent but nuff police a criminal more dan di citizens themselves

honeybee mi si har pan mi facebook and she always a post things pan mi wall..I cannot take it…I think she is Jamaican and a Flippa cousin…one day mi si har seh how har management tell har fi come off fb seh she to accessible …mi whole day mash rite up mi laugh till mi weak

Not a file dem seh di man did deh wid har fren and she tek him but u have to understand…Africans believe in keeping their culture so dem nah go tek kindly to the invasion. But memba a we se tek ova di man so dem can gwan talk

• De Nigerian dem call har out pon Nairaland (2009). It tek a while fi find dem de posting de because them membaship is over 1/2 million and de post dem just as lenghty. Dem have har as Jamaican and she far from famous. Dem sey a some nude thing and ugly Ike mek har known.

She is not famous..she a sleep wid a famous man…I put her up in 2009 as well so mi know di story

• hoenybee says:

Eyn:12:28… Jamaican police are criminals with badges. Last week one kill a pregnant woman, and injured another in St. Thomas, beacause both women were arguing. Talking about “we police”

Is she not allowed to speek of her dead brothers? Regardless of how they were in life, it is her giving right to speek of how they were murdered.

• honeybee says:

Oooooohhhhh, ah Flippa cousin!!! She’s ma fb friend lol. She’s always on the ‘red carpet” :siul Den Met, ah who di famouse man?

• Me have a vested interest in defending your so call “criminal with badges” A de sperm a one gi life to me and a it a de field whey a few male and females a me family have earned their living here and abroad. An NONE a me family dem nu corrupt and nah romp fi lock me up much less. So YES me can jump to dem defense when me see generalization painted on the entire force.

She can defen har dead innocent breda dem an me ago defen de entire innocent and corrupt police force world wide since de whole a dem a “criminals wid badges”.

• Cc says:

Hailings jmg…Jamaican police dem a criminal 90% a dem

well defend them no problem..but when it hits home di hurricane always worse doe?

• honeybee says:

Met I just read di link… me ago teef di comment a botton…..

A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY MI CAAN LAUGH TO RASS….LOL….A WAND IF SHE AN DI MAN STILL DEY? OR ANADA OOMAN TECK HIM WEY FROM HAR

• If “home” nu construct good and preparation fi de hurricane neva plan den the outcome nu good. Me stand firm so when breeze blow me know how fi sway wid the force of it. Nu rotten apple nu de pon me me family law enforcement tree su “hurrican” nah gu disrupt nu limb pon it.

ok hurricane rider :maho

cc hailupppppppppppppppppp di whole a dem a criminal and if dem si good police dem try kill dem

• 215karma says:

There are a few typos above.

I never heard of her but she didn’t come across too well in her responses. I think the family thing rub me the wrong way. I’m really into family

Me see Summer in a video a promote a new movie and she seh “is a really good FLIM” and kept repeating FLIM the entire video,

me seh me shame suh til smh

Yes she made some errors mi nuh correct much only one I really dont like to..215 nuff people nuh into family , remember family are like regular people not all people get along

honeybee she seh she and di man still deh yes a dat she seh

• Any who Met, I had my say and made known why and yu disagree a jus su it go. Me done before others make it into what it isn’t. Again, we can agree or disagree with respect to each others opinion on the board. Me nu like de chic long before su today nah go change it.

as to summer angel mi wudda really like she stop link mi to har posts I dont like it because she a try mek a hype from nothing

that alright we nah go agree all the time as u seh and we nah go like everyone a so di world set up…

• hoenybee says:

Eyn 12:54…U said u have a “vested interest” I thought so when I read your first comment, u were so “passinate” when u were defending the jcan police force! U have a right to defend them, I would do the same if I was in your position, but don’t act as if the police force in jamaica is sugar and honey, and innocent Citizen who are murdered had it coming. There are no compassion in your comments, its like eff the dead innocent Citezens of Jamaica and the U.S. As Met said, “when it hits home the hurricane aways worse”

• Oh my met it’s really a small world I knew her brothers because I used to live on the same street Nika and Danny and I knew jim ikye was with a jamaican but I didn’t know it was her a matter of fact beenie ex wife angel was living at their house back in the days when she was with bounty I guess angel and her was friends too, but I knew her brothers every well from I was a little girl…

wow..was the story ever published in the paper?

• Kenjii says:

98.9% a de Jamaican police force a criminal!! Fi dem boss a bad man, dem kill fi 20k a week. I would rather a soldier arrest mi dan police especially the water bottle police dem, a de worst form of hitler dem. Jamaican police only respect non-black people and tourist. I also have police in my family and them evil as fuck, anything fe money. Dem love rape the gal dem too, talk to some backroad gal bout them and from she mention ensom city that’s police killing fields.

• Obara Meji says:

Mi nuh Know whwha eyn uppa tap ah sey bout Nigerians hate Jamaicans…THAT IS A LIE, NUTTEN NUH GUH SUH!!…DEM LOVE WE NUH RASS!!!….. an respect we and we culture an music…dem even deh deh ah try tawk and undastan patois…THIS MI KNOW F SURE….but mi nuh KNOW ALL NIGERIANS so me mussi meet de one dem whey love we, and eyn meet de one dem whey hate we…GO FIGURE….AFTERNOON EVERBODY!!…..

• Met I didn’t want to say anything negative but since I was people commenting on the police issues, met to be honest the police them kill them just like that it was three of dem one use to deh with my cousin the one that was with cousin he is not one the brothers but as I said I knew them since I was small and met them nuh innocent them kill people like dogs the little one name danny just came from prison for murder and when him come out the three of den was still murder for hire that is why the police never bother lock them up den just kill dem, when I was I little girl and I go to the big one shop nika him use to try hold on to me and mi have to run and tell mi sister mi nah go back there and I was under age at that time…

• Yes it was in the paper the name killa frog,nika and danny

oh eyn dem was murderers before

• Yes they were

karma visit

• LOLOLOL…Is me same one whey a defen de police force…lololol. Su “hurrican” blow down de bredda dem house door? lolol. Anybody whey hab corrupt police inna dem family an tolorate dem only tell wha de whole family foundation build upon-CORRUPT!

EYN. Thanks for that story. There are thousands of story that would clear up the misconception of innocent people being killed but MANY would rather to ride de band wagon because its more a safer position and its cool to hate de police.

• 1:34…me fin de article dated june 15, 2012 inna observer.

Phatom Phoenix the joke deh pan you eno…whilst I can be fair and open to both sides and change my argument when a bit of truth is tucked in your argument still remains baseless because if they served time for their crimes and did not commit a crime right then and there the police had no reason to kill them..killing them for no reason makes them criminals themselves

run di link mek mi read it

• Met, yu notice sey just like how the criminal empire of Jamaica has it’s supporters the force ago have its supporter although less. When rope start tie an bruk de neck of all criminals-corrupt police, politician, prime minista, judges then all will be well. I love a good joke and strong enough fi tek egg pon me face-but me heart nu mushy su justice a fi get serve to some degree.

• Bliss says:

I think Nigerians love you, Obara, because you are near white.

Nigerians…do not like or regard Jamaicans. It is not a stereotype.

British people of Caribbean extraction can tell you stories about Nigerians in London (in particular) and their well documented fraud and schemes…anyone who has had anything to do with Local Authorities can attest to the practice of Nigerians giving resources/government contracts/blighs to their country man/tribes at the expense and financial sufferation of African-Caribbean communities (who btw were in the UK before they arrived as ‘students’ and developed the trend of fostering their children out to white families in the hope of Anglo-sizing their kids..this is all VERY well documented..Nigerians has serious cultural issues)

So, yes, it is sad yet remarkably true that Nigerians nuh like we (‘Jamos’ or ‘Slave Babies’ their terms)

I don’t know if Nigerians sold other blacks for ‘looking glass’ or trinkets..but they way they turn fool over white people, I would not be surprised if they bargained/traded with Whitey so they could floss.

And they had the gall and audacity to demand reparations from Washington. For what???!

And seeking to adopt elements of their various cultures only gets a person token acceptance, should one desire it.

In regards to the actress..well done…I don’t know who she is..and I have never heard of her boyfriend because I don’t watch Nigerian juju movies…I find them distasteful because it is always about murder and sacrifice…and the constant yelling/wailing by female Nollywood actresses is beyond irritating.

..anywayz, she looks like Patti Bouloye in that last photo before the video. Patti is a well known Nigerian actress who lives in London…who has no known films to date.

I will take a little Suya if others are eating at a wedding or so, but otherwise on any level…Nigerians??! NO THANK YOU. (oh yes, I will take a Nigerian Guiness if I can’t get Dublin draft)

Ghanians are a fantastic bunch of people. I mean…you really cannot get better than them when it comes to West Africa (and Guinea or Guinea Bissau). What a lovely set of culturally beautiful and good hearted hospitable people. I will eat their food..not the slimy soup thing but the cassava ground thing with a little fish stew and red-red (prepared minus Palm Oil).

• Honeybee says:
  • Bliss says:

You ever see a Loner Nigerian??

She better reconcile with her family…bet he has his family on speed dial…he will not respect you if your family nuh deh bout…who is going to sit on your side of the church when y’all get married ???

Maybe his family are easy with it because they are lining up Adenike round the corner…..

• Honeybee says:

@Bliss: most of our ansestors came from Ghana….rasons why alot of jcans looks like Ghanians.

“Patti is a well known Nigerian actress who lives in London…who has no known films to date.” :ngakak And she’s considered an actress…

• Obara Meji says:

Bliss..mi always see yuh pon JMG and mi love your quirky comments, but mek mi ask yu dis..why yuh sey me almost near white???????…..It is a stereotype……Nigeria is the largest AFRICAN COUNTRY OUT OF THE FITY FOUR/FIVE PON DE CONTINENT, SUH WE NUH KNOW ALL. I most deal with Yoruba People so I am always in Yoruba land..as a matter of fact me even consider me self Yoruba….I have neverrrrrrr in My life )an mi nuh kecth forty yet) met an African much less a Nigerian who hates US….DEM LOVEEEEEE WE NUH ROYAL GEORGE…OR MUSSI CHU MI AH YEYE (YAY YAY…TRADITIONAL MOTHER), BUT MI NUH TINK SUH…..MI BRING DROVES AH PPL DEH AN MI KNOW SUH MUCH AND Never yet me si hate just pure LOVE AND RESPECT FI JAMAICANS, BUT DEN AGAIN WHO NUH LOVE WE….DE WWHOLE WORLD LOVE WE ALL WHEN DEM HATE WE AH CHU DE VEX SEY DEM ANNUH WE…..

• simplicity says:

its a beautiful morning :sun:

good morning met,metters,peepers nd others :alay

a wha dis man ina di big after noon u a bawl out morning wid all sunshine? :tkp
    simplicity is after 3

• we know sey de mampy dem and de big flat chiney face a ghana linkup. Dat a no mos jamaicans dat a some. We cum from evry whey.

• Honeybee says:

[email protected] Simply u dey pan some Asian time zone…Met throw some of u sunshine my way please…it’s been raining since last night in my neck of the woods.

honeybee ask simplicity she have di whole a it…

• I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THE SECOND COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIANS DONT LIKE JAMAICANS. UNLESS YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE HATE. THEY ARE GREAT PRETENDERS AND WHILE THEY MAY OUR TRY TO EMULATE JAMAICAN CULTURE, BEHIND OUR BACKS THEY CALL US “AKATA” WHICH MEANS “THROW AWAY PEOPLE”. THEY SAY JAMAICAN WOMEN ARE WHORES AND YES BEACUSE JAMAICANS ARE MIXED (OUR ANSCESTORS WERE RAPED BY WHITE SLAVE MASTERS) THEY DESPISE JAMAICANS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PURE AFRICANS. THIS IS PURE FACT NOT SPECULTATION. IN FACT WITHIN THEIR OWN COUNTRY THEIR IS TRIBALISM….MY TRIBE IS BETTER THAN YOURS ECT AND WITHIN EACH TRIBE YOU CAN FIND CASTE SYSTEMS. WHERE PEOPLE ARE DISCRIMINATED AND LOOKED DOWN UPON AND ARE NOT FIT FOR MARRIAGE. MY FATHER IS NIGERIAN BUT I AM CLOSER TO MY MUMS JAMAICAN SIDE BECAUSE I WAS RAISED WITH HER FAMILY AND OVERALL JAMIACANS ARE A BUNCH OF POSITIVE POEPLE FREE SPIRITED PEOPLE. I PREFER TO EMBRACE JAMIACN CULTURE TO THE MAX. HAVING GROWN UP AROUNFD MANY NIGERIANS I KNOW ALL THE THINGS YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SEE BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER SHOW YOU WHATS IN THEIR HEARTS. IF YOU WANT A GLIMSE JUST GO TO NAIRLAND.COM AND TYPE IN JAMAICAN AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY POST ABOUT US. I AGREE WITH BLISS GHANIANS ARE TERRIFIC! GUINEA CONAKRY AND SENGAL ARE ALSO COOL. HOWEVER NEVER BE DECIEVED. UNFORTUNATELY IT IS THE DISUNITY AMONG BLACK PEOPLE THAT CONTINUE TO KEEP US DOWN.

• EYN, yu we see me an dem a argue from way back. yu hab one mad yadie ova de an one St. vincent monkey ova dey a join inna de fkry. outta ova 1/2 million memba a only 3 people me warm up to pon de. Me did get tired a dem an it did ago tek set pon me being impartial inna me real life career, so me come offa dem board.

Dem drop some HOT insults ova de…lolol

• obara meji says:

Mi ah drive so typo OD but ah suh dem tan wid one ah nedda but ah de fuss mi eva eva dis

den u go sumwhere whey a nuh 100% ur people dem a go try shame u yes but u nuh fi mek dem shame u because sad to say nuff a dem smell like all purpose seasoning

and if u seh dat now dem a go vex eno……………………but u shudda really gwaan bad because di whole a unno black when stranger go ina place people fi mek dem feel welcome so when dem start you shoulda tell dem all kinda tings because we nuh eat rat and call it bush meat wi ketch rat and dash whey rat

And a lie eno di parents dont hate the girl…but u nuh si seh she seh dem a obeah dem? :hammer

dem seh jamaicans look dirty mek mi :shutup:

• To b honest me neva get nuh hatred from africans all wen me a tek weh dem country men…BUT i get it closer to home…me own Caribbean people dem!! Trinidad, St Lucia and Barbados…

infirmed is true but u nah go hear from the africans unless u are close to them..they dont really marry out of their culture and mi african fren tell mi dat…and dem nuh really like jamaicans some a dem fi true..nigerians are very proud people and when u look ina di dictionary fi proud u si jamaicans so the conflict begins there

• Honeybee says:

Mi not even ago look pan dat site….dem naaw get no buzz from mi.

• Ohhh Met u nuh affi tell me cause me live in little Africa aka england cause we over-run wid dem!! and me deh round dem 24/7 cause tru me batty big me get mistaken fi dem all d time!! so dem man always after me n d Jamaican man dem nuh wah talk to me cause dem tink me a african…

All d want dem say dem want u and will do everything with u as a Ja girl they will never marry or even stay with us! that i know from experience…

as fi dem nigi dem cant class no1 cause nuh baddi nuh stinka dan dem! and dem nuh put food inna fridge! i cud go on and on!!

I would not deh wid an african man because they are good deceivers so u nah go know if dem really love u fi real or wha

• Obra mi respeck yu but dem bumbo brush dem nasty bad! One negga tell me sey we a nu nottun but slaves and a weak we ancesta dem did weak mek dem catch dem an sell dem. Me could stan it fi so long because if me coulda push me body inna de computa a one machete me would a go wid go lim lim up him tara not.

Met, dem tribal bad to which part dem all have up rules pon tibal postings.

• It’s true. Africans especially Nigerians look down upon us. Mi a date a Nigerian man and him tink him better than mi. He always saying “why you doing what you do?” “Go back to school.” Is like im a tell mi seh mi can’t go nowhere wid him unless mi get a degree. Mi use to hear stories bout how dem good inna bed but dis yah one yah can’t even last 2 minutes on top of me. All him do a climb pon top a mi and make pure loud noise then him go soft. Sometimes a wan buss out a laugh! Folk know folk and mi nuh want serious relationship wid NO African man. Mind you, im always expect mi fi cook and clean fi him when mi guh a him house and shit. When he tells me stuff, I told him that I’m NOT Nigerian woman and don’t expect to be bossed around. Him can go to him own Yoruba women…I don’t feel threatened by Nigerians or other African women. Everybody prefer their own kind…I can’t deal wid nobody but my own Jamaican man.

• This girl is delusional if she tink seh Jim Iyke a go marry her…WORSE him is the only son for his mother. Stranger stuff has happen so who am I to judge?

• Toniann says:

The gal that write bout the brothers dem a killer lie who the hell is she fi judge mi know them too Nicka the older brother everybody love him nice young man! dutty gal a look name bout try hold her down! the boy respectful and fi Danny him did what he did in self defense long time ago them come from good family and nuh ghetto people dem…Danny serve him time and thats why them think them fi do that shit dem must not get away with it the police boy dem a lier of course dem a go ride all kind of shit inna news paper please the police dem a criminal she rite and she never sey dem innocent she sey she nuh know what happen.Mi like her interview she not acting like she up dey she down to earth and Met if u a run the site u fi edit when people and answer interview errors ago be apart of it so u fi mek sure u look it over! I do not like some of the comments like people family dont mean nothing.she popular in her own rights mi see her inna nuff things and mi proud she a jamaican do not know her well but know the brothers them,who want to post news clippings can do them a murder them murder the youth dem.she have to talk no matter what them do a the gal brothers dem may their souls rest in peace!!

• African men are some funny creatures(especially the Nigerians). Dem ginnal bad! See, dem nuh like Jamaicans because we know there games and quite frankly, some Jamaican men do the same thing like dem. Dem weird suh till…mi and dis one a sex and afterwards the man a text mi a tell mi seh mi pussy nuh have “NO scent/smell.” I was shocked! I thought di man would compliment me for taking care of myself. Mi can just imagine wah fi dem women pussies smell like. Di funny ting is a whole lot of Caribbean women are going for the African guys, while the Caribbean/Jamaican men are staying away from African women. Di African women love to brag ova dem men. They can keep their men because NO man nah treat mi like doormat and mi still stick around. Wah mostly hurt mi about these African people is dem act holier than thou, YET they are the most wickedest motherfuckers on this planet. They will kill their mothers if it guarantees them money.

• Toniann says:

Omg I didnot know Keturah Hamilton go out with Jim Iyke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her I love him him look like him can throw down inna di bedroom,dem cute together thou she nice looking and body hot huh rass!!!!!! she have a barbie body!!!!!!!!

• Toniann says:

I have been to African awards and I like their movies they are the third largest industry we have to give them props! at least they are doing their thing unlike Jamaican we do not too shit but sit and criticize other people see we started out doing movies and we stop because we like to pull down each other oppose to uplift! The african movies are true to life,went to an award show say the Jamaican young lady and the nollywood actor really cute she is so in love and very down to hurt and have a beautiful spirit to her! I am sorry to hear about her brothers may their souls rip.

• Toniann says:

I love the interview and her answers reading it you can feel her spirit so pure and strong.People sometimes in life if you dont have good to say about someone shut your mouth!!!!!!!I am sorry for your lost and continue to be you.God bless u my sister will keep u in my prayers.

• AFRICAN MEN WILL MARRY THEIR OWN BECAUSE
    1. THEY ARE EGOMANIACS WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE
    2. AFRICAN WOMEN ARE TAUGHT TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND TAKE ANY CRAP THEY DISH OUT, THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH DOORMATS AND THEY DARE NOT EVEN THINK OR REBELLING, OR BE CONDEMMED BY BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILY EVEN HER OWN
    3. THEY WANT MAIDS TO COOK WASH AND CLEAN 24 7 ..AFRICAN BOYS ARE NEVER ALLOWED IN THE KITCHEN BECAUSE THATS A WOMANS JOB
    4. THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THEIR MOMS ( WHO PREFER AN AFRICAN DAUGHTER IN LAW)….AN AFRICAN MONSTER IN LAW SHOWS UP AT YOUR HOUSE UNANNOUCED AND STAYS FOR MONTHS REAKING HAVOCK ON YOUR MARRIAGE (MAYBE EVEN WORK SOME OBEAH) HER SON REMAINS SILENT.
    5. WILL DEAL WITH THE LACK OR ROMANCE
    6. WILL ACCEPT THE OTHER WIFE
    7. THEIR WOMEN ADHER TO BARBARIC CULTURAL CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN I.E CUTTING AD SEWING OF THE DAUGHTERS VAGINA TO PREVENT SEXUAL ENJOYMENT (fgm)
    8. WILL ALLOW HER HUSBAND TO HAVE COMPLETE CONTROLL OVER HER LIFE…WHO SHE IS FREINDS WITH, WHERE SHE GOES (SHE MUST ASK PERMISSION TO TRAVEL TO SEE HER FAMILY), AND WETHER OR NOT SHE HAS A CAREER

ITS GREAT TO BE JAMAICAN!!!

• Toniann says:

@Simone luv what u wrote we like to say shit about people too much! luv her interview too she is smart the way she answered the questions,u can tell she is trained and know how to deal with press of all sorts.I am deeply sorry for her lost may their souls rest in peace.

• Toniann says:

Mi have to defend her how can she be delusional she never a claim him ago marry her she just ago with the flow love her interview she side step the questions them she sey if they break up it willnt be because of gossip but their decision,she will be hurt but she basically will get over it! she did not sey anything about marriage please a nuh everybody want fi married,we nuh inna the people them life so probably them happy just like that mi google and read pon dem five years together long time something must be there so give them a chance and stop with the negativity mi a root fi dem,u hear wey she sey she stay prayed up cant touch that gal who God bless no man test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Toniann says:

africans men are not the only deceivers most men are! In my opinion its an individual decision to do good or bad! I love her interview she isnot in denial I like that she is real.I like her face cute is a bust done? Luv the guy lips hummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Toniann says:

I enjoy her interview she is smart good or bad press a press you go girl African and Jamaican to the freakin world!!!!!!!!!! Out of many we are one watever mek her happy african,white or purple!!!!!!

• AMEN to 6:52pm, yuh hit di nail right pan di head! I don’t go crazy for African men. They do nothing for me.

• Toniann says:

She a do her things inna Bennieman and Akon video,Baby Bash and Frankie J,50 cent vitamin wata,Mary J Blidge video now movies u go gal like fi see mi Jamaican people dem a climb up whether sleep them way up or any means necessary!!!!!!Did not realize she a Jamaican wat a small world!!!!!!!!!!!

• SERENITY says:

Do you ting Keturah,no watch nuh face……go chruuuuuuuuuu

• Met she come in a one movie wid Lola luv name CRAZY LIKE A FOX she go straight topless in a di movie wid r breast a show a mi did shock when mi c she do it , watch the movie & u c weh mi a talk bout .

• Bliss says:

Yes @Honeybee, it’s true..we look like them too..esp the slitty eyed ‘Chiney Gyal’ Jamaicans.

Cheers @Obara but I am sure you described yourself, on one occasion, as white like milk….so I though you were on the fairer side of the spectrum. That is why I mentioned that Nigerians may be more at ease with you..due to your complexion.

Omygosh..I forgot to mention my favorite Africans…and I always forget about them because I don’t consider them to be…………anyway…

Big up SIERRA LEONE! Love y’all…esp the ones with English surnames…y’all come from Jamaica and Nova Scotia and England…we talk almost the same, look almost the same and eat/cook the same things.

• SERENITY says:

Blissy you too bad,lol

I have friends from Ivory Coast, Kamaroon,Ghana & Sierra Leone & they a cool people….got no problem with them. The Nigerians I came across were not nice at all & made no secret about their dislike for Jamaicans….the Trini gals @ my hang out spot is not too fond of Jamaicans either…they made that quite clear. I would not say all Nigerians or Trini doan like Jamaicans cause I refuse to generalize people. I have yet to see a Nigerian man marry a Jamaican female but I would love to hear about it.

Serenity Bliss nuh nice

• SERENITY says:

LMAOOOOOOO, Metty you see if me follow Blissy in yah,mi laugh all night….she have such a coy way when she a buss liberty unda people

serenity she just dont know how fi behave mi a go start ignore har :hammer

• SERENITY says:

Metty mi lioke how Keturah knows what she want out of life & seems to be moving towards her goals…..so it fi go….mi cyaa knock a gogetter

• SERENITY says:

Bliss eena one class by harself metty….. :ngakak

a whole school i would say serenity :hammer

• SERENITY says:

@Metty,one whole university doh____________________________________________________________________

• mi we stay wid mi big long cocky J’can man di whole a dem can fuck off

• Trinidadian girls are a non motherfuckin factor! :sup2:

• Toniann says:

Love them together,keep up the good work Keturah nu watch nu face.

• Omg what is she doing on the mix up ghetto site! Keturah u mad!!!!!!!!!!

• @ toniann do you have multiple personalities?? Your posts are all over the place oh yeah Nigerians make a cultural decision to do wrong even their African neighbors are weary of them. Don’t be clueless :marah

• mi second that this site a mix up site! Keep up the good work nu watch nu face when people stop chat a dead u dead so mek them chat! May your brothers rest in peace.