This post is based on an email that was sent and in no way reflects the views and opinions of ''Met'' or Jamaicangroupiemet.com. To send in a story send your email to [email protected]

WHAT AH HOLY GHOST?

DEMON ATTACK AT SCHOOL? – Students say evil spirit, principal says it was the holy ghost

Crystal Harrison, STAR Writer

The principal of a high school in rural St Andrew claims that it wasn’t demons that attacked a group of students there last week but instead they ‘got in spirit’.

In an incident at the school close to midday last Thursday, scores of third formers erupted in a frenzy after they reportedly witnessed a female student screaming, shouting and going into a ‘seizure’ as if she was demon possessed.

THE STAR was told that about seven students who went to assist the female student were believed to have been attacked by the demons.

Officials from the school who went to assist with the situation reportedly managed to place the screaming students in the school’s music room.

One student from the school told THE STAR: “demons got into about eight students and dem mash up the school especially the music room.”

very strong

Another student said, “I heard that the students were very strong because the dean of discipline couldn’t manage them alone. He got help from the security guard because the students were ripping their school uniforms, screaming and throwing themselves on the floor.”

The student further said that she believes the school needs spiritual help. “The school is known for these weird things happening and the school is trying to downplay what is happening,” she said.

However, when contacted yesterday, the school’s principal in a very measured response said she is not aware of a ‘demonic attack’ at the school, but she is aware of a group of religious students praying and “getting into spirit”.

“What I am aware of is that some students claim that they had sensed the presence of something unusual. We saw students praying, some crying, but we saw no evidence of students being attacked by demons. What some of the students said was that they felt a force that they couldn’t explain.”

However, the principal said that teachers eventually calmed the students down.

5 Responses to WHAT AH HOLY GHOST?