NOTICE!!

Content LEECHES

I thought about this long and hard, contemplating if I should say something. I came to the realization that if I did not, I would be undeserving of my own achievements. I hate to be the bulb in the room that is glowing only because of my energy for one; it would take away from who I am because I am a people person. I like to teach and make people laugh.

When I decided to start JMG, my content was never based on anyone else’s, there were many days I had nothing to post and I would browse funny pictures and share them with my audience. As soon as people started showing interest, I threw in bits of educational material here and there, not to overwhelm them but to show them that it is possible to learn, laugh and relax at the same time online.

JMG was never started for money, as many people know it ran from Sunday to Sunday, without an advertisement for a year. Through sickness and sadness, I always made sure there was something new for my people to read, always.

It was heart-breaking when I got cursed out thoroughly because someone wanted to make money off JMG and I wouldn’t allow them. This person calculated every view, every click and multiplied it by whatever means he devised, thinking I should allow him 40%  just like that. Someone I did not know but who seemingly calculated his riches from JMG. I declined twice, the first time, this individual started to steal my content, when this did not work for him, he threw a sick tantrum saying I needed to tell him what my formula was. I then told him, people were not fools, they know when someone is bitter and full of hate, and that it would be best for him to work on himself and not focus on me and my website because I worked very hard to get to where it was at.

I have noticed quite a few media houses have been leeching off JMG, and this did not bother me until I goggled JMG and saw that a website had JMG linked to theirs. The link was placed on their website without my permission and how it works is this: – you search JMG enough, that link on their site headlines, JMG, someone clicks it and is directed to their website first and not JMG. I think that was the lowest blow I have ever felt internet wise (let me ad that the link of JMG is on its own page on their website and on that pages are pay per click ads so they are actually making money when someone logs on by accident). I have never done anything shady to link any site that had enough views to JMG.  I don’t have the time; I am busy seeking content for the next day and it’s not content that has been posted before. If there is/was a time I ran a story from a Jamaican website, they are cited by me because it is wrong to try to rob your own people. Pictures and stories are taken from JMG and ran as if they are brand new. That is dirty and unfair. I make calls, and do what I have to do to form associations to get content. That is what media is all about.

Yesterday a close link of mine send me a blackberry message, asking me why the Jamaican Star was recycling my articles, I laughed and said maybe it’s because I put up some of theirs too, but guess what? Everyone knows where it’s coming from and I am never low enough to discredit them from work they have done.  The Star took an article last week about an Excelsior student, wrote about it, claiming a video they do not have. How I know? I was the only exclusive to the story. Enough is enough. You should now use a particular website to exercise your journalistic abilities. It is low.

It has also been brought to my attention that people are claiming associations with JMG, offering advertising packages. The last time I checked there was no middle man and I have no one to claim an association with when I am approached about advertising.

Again, I would not mention this if it has not been getting out of hand and I will take the necessary steps to ensure that if and when my content is taken it is approved my me and my website will be cited as the source. There are many times I have had to rush my duties to attend to my duties online toil through sickness to get my content up and ready for the next day, I put my work in and so should you. It is unfair for someone to build a website around someone else’s content and parasite their traffic at the same time. Any links unapproved by me will be dealt with by the law. BTW..Mr C. Mills thank you for the shout out..mi did seh mi neva did a go seh nothing but I guess you saw the sikes and gimmicks too.. so thank u.. :kiss

201 Responses to NOTICE!!

• brooklynn says:

keep doing you thing even though we jamaican you know we good for building up people then pull them down when we see them getting too big, you make my day everyday when am having a bad day i just log on to jmg and am good again, you set the trend so people have to watch you to keep up, who god bless no man cursed

• Lundun says:

good morning met

good morning metters

met anyone would have done what you did and speak out, because it brings much joy when through hard work and determination, you have built or achieved something.

when someone else piggybacks off of your hard work,without giving you the acknowledgement you deserve, it hurts and it is unfair. so bring up yuh self met, as yuh seh, ppl anuh fool, we, your bloggers always mek ppl know a jmg wi hear or si tings first.

• blaquebarbie says:

Get off met coat tail and put in your own work, there is no short cut in life.

Met no worry yourself, your bloggers love and respect you and that makes the difference between you and them. They don’t have your style or class.

• Saucy Baby says:

MOrning Met, them very well know about piracy and yet still they doing it. Yes, after all you alone work hard to get where you are and to be able to say yes I achieved this through hard work and determination then they want to come latch on, hell no! Do everything possible to make sure no one else come try steal from you, yes its stealing no matter what. Them too out of order…

• SERENITY says:

Mawning metty & metters.
    Sort out dem rass yes,enuff is enuff
    A you alone put in blood,sweat & tears fi get where you at with your site. The least they could do is give you credit when they run your stories

• jus-curious says:

met u kno i saw the story bout the excel girl an i was busting my brain coz i kno i have seen it on JMGweeks ago if not months an i was thinking is it the same one coz they were very very late, now i kno dem tiefing coz i remember dat particular story ,me head did a spin a wonder if its the same one fe show yuh how me did confuse me check the date fe mek sure a noh one old story me a read ,dem good to claute.

• SERENITY says:

The gall that smady have to re-direct your site to theirs. SUE THAT PERSON MI SAY. Metty da smady gone too far yah nung

morning serenityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    jus-curious if mi neva go through whey mi go through n get dat Excelcior story and know what I know mi wudda low it di way dem lef it and fix it up..so whoever pan dem staff sit down pan yah leeching..mi nuh know no newspaper whey operate like dat…dem sick stomach …and the video is on my computer ..mi know mi neva give it to star

• SERENITY says:

metty mi say after di 1st week a me blogging pon jmg,mi lock off star completely causen mi realize say dem full a shit like lobster
    a di worse newspaper inna Ja & dem fi change dem name from star to last runner up. Mi nuh know who in charge round deh but fi all di money mi hear some entertainer & dem management pay fi get featured every fukking week pon deh,dem should be able fi get off their lazy ass & go dig fi get worthy news. Dem need fi fire dem likkle batty bwoy mi hear dem have a write dem articles causen it look like a tief dem a tief articles

• Anont says:

ohhh gawdddddddd!! metttttttt!! eyewater ah rollllll
    dem nuh know how far u come???? wen i read about the person who did cuss u sooo baddd cause dem wanted to profit off u ting

met de early daysssss on blogshottttttt, dem nuh know u do u ting cause u had an idea that blossom, not chuee u ah try rob poor people oooooooo

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

JMG TO D WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :pertamax
    a yasso niceeeeeeee

tru yu a talk metty mi hardly read n e odda website since mi luv up jmg badd badd but d odda day mi a fass an click click si jmg logo pon a next site but it neva luk tuh rited jus X offa dat site quick quick an come back home tuh jmg. mi naaa leggo my jmg fi nutn :peluk

• Anont says:

mettttttttttt look how de psycho sikkk head girl did nearly run de place maddddddd?? did wah mash u dung….a ll dis u guh tru due to u passion!!! now dis??? me nuh stop bawl and ring bellllllllll!! cause me know how u push tru!

same so anont…mi seh dat person cuss mi and mi not even write the half of what went on..mi get tired a di foolishness and redirect him emails to mi trash..because him sidung and count every thing here..hoping to settle in to 40% for ..mi neva know smaddy cudda so bold want something they did not earn…and him cuss all jamaican people…it was disgraceful

• Anont says:

kia…..de prodigal daughta ee? lol! an look how u come back tuh big feast, all whole pig get roast fee u eat. (don’t cuss me)

met dem too rude, dem need fee stop de leeching

• simplicity says:

good morning met,metters,peepers nd others….

yuh knw frm wah day mi a watch how de Jamaica Flashlight a run wid nuff story,dem lazy bloodclaat workers weh sit back wid dem cup a mint tea nd a ctrl + c den edit nd ctrl +v dem story nd nah sey a weh dem get dem info frm,unno cum’n like a springless matterass and brandnew second hand sponge.

• Anont says:

met don’t look behind u, de blood of christ deal wid he long time

met dem grudge u tru how u handle u biz straight up n keep it real, u nuh fraid fee seyy u wrong or made a mistake and that u sorry

me feel seyy dat is one jmg’s strongest attraction: IT REAL!!!!

anont mi seh di man seh jmg is a gold mine and him did want to open him own newspaper and jmg mek him cant .so i guess him tink a desso him did owe di percentile …and mi dont know dis person from nowhere

simplicity a wha do u man :tkp
    mi have yendi coming up this morning so dem gwine run wid dat story agen.. all dat one mi nuh mind but fi go right out teef di excelcior story..dat beyond low

• Anont says:

met is wat is not dis?? like u stap him brain from think and be original and find him owna ideas fee open his owna newspapers??? is wat dis i reading here lawddddddd!!

• Anont says:

mettttt dem wee buss yendi pan dem pages bout thursday so…..watch see, now u talk it dem wee shame fee run it tomorrow

kia when mi go pan it and si dem decorate it off wid add mi feel so bad cause mi know mi neva rob a soul fi views here…nuff time people drap jmg link all bout a nuh me because mi always caught up ina mi mailbox a talk to smaddy or a look fi things fi talk bout here..I wil sort dem out though…i was busy this weekend and needed to rest yesterday but mi a go sort dem out

anont mi gwine copy and paste

• simplicity says:

and have dis dutty bloodclaat style fe a rite dem get it frm Examiner dot com….dem knw uh much nite yuh bed nuh c yuh fe a 8hr sleep cuz all 4am yuh up a write nd seek story only fucking time dem c road a wen storm,set a parasites dem,de damn wall pink nd dem a leech pon it suh, den if it did white mi wuden a read ntn dis mawnin dem wuda suck it rite weh.

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

anont mi wud neva cuss yu dwlll my jmg fambly near an dear to mi heart all ina sickness, happiness an sadness mi affi login.

kmrt bout 40% of wah him nuh wuk fah….ppl rly grudgeful an calculating eno….jmg no weapon formed against you shall prosper

mi delete some a dem anont mi a try find it brb

• simplicity says:

all dat mathematician weh a seek 40% mi knw a “problem” weh him can cum sum up 100%..fucking stink.

• SERENITY says:

mawning kia,plz to tell me what site that was causen me wah go see fi myself so me can gi dem a piece a my mind this mawning. Mi siddung & watch dis woman wuk night & day fi months before anything start trickle in. Mi use to deh pon claude site & drop some one link to har site cause some a di blogga dem ova deh did start get pon mi fukking nerves(sorry abena). A did just 2 bloggers ova yah dem time but mi refuse to blog cause mi a pree fi see if it worthwhile. Then when she drop one killa story & mi see dem a diss mi dj,mi fingers get to work & mi blog anon & cuss out rass but mi nuh know wha happen,mi neva see mi comment.
    Mi still log on & watch,mi watch fi weeks then mi realize that mission. This woman was not being malicious towards any one person or entertainer,she was allowing people a platform to send in articles nobody else was concerned about,she allowed them to tackle any issue but most of all,she was injecting solutions & teaching without the majority even realizing. Jmg to me has a very revolutionary way of teaching & people are learning values & other ways of going about doing things without even knowing it. Believe it or not,even the peepers & haters are learning at least one valuable lesson when they log on Jmg. For those who dont know,whatever you partake in on a regular basis becomes lodged in our memories & we automatically make use of it at one point or the other in our life time. Smart people can formulate what to use once it is our memories but some people are still in the dark or have not taken the time to be enlighten so we suck up everything & use everything without sifting,mi done.

Metty you ting serve its real purpose & you are highly favored so dem haffi come better than that.

serenity after him spill him belly would u believe jflag lock dung him site? a so mi know God work
    True, I have an idea where they all are. The problem now is getting a team on board for the paper. A real team, not just technical team but board members and investors. My part is done so far. Built the blog form zero with no ads to the top blog until you came along. had a online paper and ceased it the other day. And was simply working on corporate sponsors. But they tend favour soft males and females and not a guy like me. Meaning I ain’t nobody’s toy.

Until I came along where? I have never known your blog to be number one, so there is no way I came along because I was never on your path and I am still not on it so please exclude me from whatever you think is cause your paper not to come to fruition . People pick up on attitudes and demeanour and its best if you see obstacles as lessons than stumbling blocks.-ME

No stumbling blocks in attitude love. I did not state that your blog came along and blocked the printed paper. I stated that the news blog was the number one blog in Jamaica for around 2 years until your blog came along. Those are facts. Because you may not be aware of such facts does not negate such facts.HIM

BAY LIE HIM A TELL NOT A NUMBER ONE BLOG NO TIME ENO

• BK says:

MET U HAVE A HEART OF GOLD KEEP UR HEAD UP AND TEK IT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL TO PREVENT THEM FROM PULLING YOU DOWN.WHAT A WAY DEM NUH EASY, AFTA YUH PUT IN UR HARD WORK DEM JUST COME ON DI SITE AND TEIF IT JUST LIKE DAT.

bk jus suh…fus mi did tek it mek joke…but dem really going too far by trying to redirect traffic..and di worst things those are the people that will talk down about the site..but yet dem log on and a download and copy & paste

• sistrenI says:

I hate a leech and scamster, lower than dirt. Why is it that people can’t put in an honest days work? why wi fraida work suh? by the sweat of your brow you shall eat bread!!!!….Low and Nasty!!

Mawning everybody, Met no worries, dem don’t have it in dem to start it, dem won’t have it in dem to maintain it, they will always be leeches…

ANONT DIS IS HOW HIM SIDUNG A PRE EVERY THING HERE.. AND A ADD UP WHAT I AM NOT SPENDING…NOW MI A SPEND MAYBE DI 500 A MONTH BECAUSE A DATA CHARGES AND MI SOON SORT DAT OUT…BUT MI NAH DWELL PAN DEM MI HAVE SOME SUSS FI SORT ROUN TODEH
    you appear to like knowledge and willing to spend USD500 a month on it. So you are not poor and make some good money through whatever means only you know.

So that would put you in a disposable income bracket of a person who has a combined income both male and female household of just close to over over USD80,000 per year.-HIM

I have no idea about what you are speaking about here. I am curious to know what has caused your assumptions? Have I also assumed about you and someone close to you? God has been my director and will continue to be. I will also ask that you explain clearly what you are speaking about here because I have no idea what $500 a month I spend and where-ME

USD500 to maintain your website and its activity love-HIM

U SI HOW HIM CONDESCENDING ? LOL

• Mawnin … WHAT A GWAAN HERE ????

:siul

• simplicity says:

a yuh accountant shani?!?!? mnl enuh

u nuh si a more dan accountant dat
    bigmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn morningggggggggg

• BK says:

MI SI SCHEMING WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS MESSAGE, MET HE HAD HIS SECRET PLANS FOR YOU, DWL

• SERENITY says:

Metty from mi see how him write,mi see him pattern
    Very cold & calculating….that batty bwoy need a big plug run from him mouth st88 thru him battyhole
    stink like

bk thank u…and because mi neva rude him gwaan n gwaan till him trace mi off properly..but how can u count on someone else’s work?that sick because mi cudden go pan a website and seh u know i can mek money off dis and dat…u have some real dirty people out there

• I love the name you gave the article … That’s what NUFF people are !!!! …

People don’t know about HARD WORK … that’s why .. like my father tell me YEARS AGO … “Easy Come Easy Go” ….

JMG I see and know is Hard Work … It’s going nowhere but Up and Get Stronger … It WILL be here for a long time … Cause work is being done and Sweat and Guts is being put in …

Leaches on the other hand will hitch on for a wile suck till them DROP off (whatever dem SUCKING) Burst and spill dem GUTS …

MET … JMG … keep working … Your Reward Shall Be Great.

:siul

• Met I didnt know it was this bad, cause I saw another site mention all the information you had on Movado’s marriage license and they called you the “big dog” I just laugh cause I was like oh Met gone a lead,before I knew all this. Keep your head up girl and continue doing what you do

• Anont says:

mettttttt is how im one did hott fee u so?? ah u mekk im pee pee did leak or wat??

Well thank u bigman :kiss u know much of what I go through in the days and I cant thank u enough :peluk u nah dash whey dah emoticon deh?

anont mi cyaa ansa dat one at alllllllllllllllllllllllll

• What emotion
    :siul

• Socialite says:

Im speechless… can not believe someone wants to profit off of your hardwork…it hurt me ca me see how far JMG reach

• I love him … Mi want it fi myself
    :siul

soci it sad man and den waa tek mi fi fool pan tap a it

• Lundun says:

Met did he tell u the name of his so called website which u killed?

yeah man lundun…a lie him did a tell but as mi seh jflag rinse him right after dat

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Listen to me Ms. Met, I love JMG so friggin much this place is like my get away zone from all ma stress, school and family life. I have learn so much from this website it has opened my ears..(lol) & my eyes in so many ways. Keep doing what you doing MET.. I can testify that there are many days when am under the weather at both home & work and mi just tune out every muma claat badie and log on and have mi laugh…this is my cup of tea inna di morning and mi lunch & dinner of laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE JMG family dem too cah we all disagree..wi fight & we make up…keep up di good work MET yuh SITE A LEAD
    name nuh stop ring up inna so much songs rayyyyyyyyy JMG to di flipping universe and pass di black hole lol

• Lundun says:

Met yuh know seh mi fass right? Suh mi Google jmg and find the site u a talk. All Di same leech story ova deh.

• Met keep doing what ur doing,love ur site like left ova oxtail,lol…Deh ya from di first month it create and will continue to do so.Whereeva u go in life u will always find sharks and leeches…sharks is like dem illegal backyard quick come up investor and di leeches dem like “yes man” or “yes ooman” weh linger always begging an nuh wah get dem own.

U have given me insights to alot of what is happening in music,current affairs,politricks and lets not forget photography and fashion.There are times when i am really tired from work and family and need a moment for myself to just laugh my ass off or buss some big dutty laugh.Thanks again i’m not logged in i keep figeting my password or i comment now and again…But lemme tell u,i log in everysingle day,all wen mi out a di country mi log in same way,havent been anywhere yet weh nuh have intanet access suh mi always plugged in

God bless u Met and thank u for the dedication and hard work u have given us.

doublesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wha gwaan? :peluk
    long time mi nuh si u comment man..morninggggggggggggg

• not “log in” tune in mi meen fi seh everyday,u know weh mi mean,dwl

• LadyWoW says:

Metty,

Dem damn bright. Outa order. Mi dash nuff a dem news site weh bout 2 years now. Mi and JMG going strong. If it nuh deh yasso a nuh nutting fi chat bout. JMG TO DI WORLD :cekpms

wow dem fi stop it..if dem eva know how many dedicated bloggers help fi mek sure mi have something fi post and go through every end fi find pics and ting dem fi gwaan man

• Met morning to u as well,mi always a stalk u site.Mi deh round man,80% a di time a mi phone mi use unless mi nuh in di country…Mi seh mi ago get one a dem tablet deh it lighter fimi instead a di laptap.Mi have a list a question mi haffi ask di sales ppl dem becaz if mi cant get access to JMG mi nuh want it.i’m so clueless wen it come unto dem new device deh

• Espute says:

Parasite leave met site alone and go build unu site from scratch,stop free load after ppl back…met mi loveu site bad

doubles _____________________________________________________________ southy seh him did have problem pan it wid safari so di only problem u may have a wid u browser n u can change it i think

• Phat Rabbit says:

Morning Met and everyone.
    Met I must say that I have been a peeper for more than a year and would comment every now and then, never did I think I would be blogging until I was told about your site. Being addicted is an understatement. Your site keeps me informed on news in Ja and all over. I don’t even read the newspaper online anymore becuase I know I will get the real story here. I don’t blog all the time, but I am here everyday. You and your bloggers make me laugh every single day. Don’t let anyone or anything deter you, keep going strong.

espute morning…thank u :peluk

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Ur welcome Ms. Met!!!!!!!!

• Phat Rabbit says:

For real man, mi love how yuh do yuh ting, and I can tell you are real, no pretending. Keep doing what you do for real my sister in this virtual world.

• aka DOUBLEMINT @9:45

• @met..keep up the good wrk n remain strong ,,WHO GOD BLESS NO MAN CURSE,,,

• loyal peeper says:

I have been a peepers for a year now, I occasionally comment.. I discovered JMG from peach site, she had a video tribute for Bobby genius( r.I.p): and I Google him trying to get more info on it, JMG was one of the site that came up and from then I was hooked.. I sat that night and went through almost all of the archive, starting with when Met first started this site.. lol.. and here I am today, still peeping and occasionally commenting.. This site cheer me up when I’m down, it gives me insight to world and current events.. Ms. Met, keep up the great work. I love this site and your work.. jmg to the world.. lol

morning peeper :peluk

• Yankee Girl says:

Hello Met and Metters! Long time Met, but I’ve been peeping here and there. After reading this I had to comment. Met when you have greatness people will often imitate but never duplicate. Keep up the originality…

rhatiddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yankee girl u alive? :peluk good to see u man

• Yankee Girl says:

Yes Mam and well. Trust me you have alot of unexpected peepers

• loyal peeper says:

Goodmorning met and everyone else. Good to see u on here again Yankee girl.

• status says:

Metty luv yuh like cook food, i can bring my problems to you and get a answer i might like and ones that i don’t like but you are always true.Tell them that’s what makes you SPECIAL!! Tell them to hull hull they madda ass and go do they own work!

lol yankee girl good fi si u man very happy.how were ur holidays?

• eyecandy says:

Metttt!!!

JMG big up!

Met like how jmg a gold mine mi can sue yuh..lol.
    Mi jus write a nice likkle epi.. an it disappear :(

JMG is now a lifestyle who can stop life?

Met ur strong I know it likewise hardworking keep it up mum.:peluk

mi feel bad u ting disappear

• cc says:

jmg to di world a mi place dis.

• G3N3RAL "I'VE GOT LOVE ALL OVER ME"GOG3TT3R says:

metty is d hype life magazine a dweet..teefing wikid retch dem

gg mi neva waa call out no name fi gi dem no recognition because mi address dem and will address them more

• Anont says:

wait is dem GG?? __________________________

• toya says:

Hi Met. Im a regular peeper cause mi haffi get a healthy dose a met. Mi haffi break di silence fi tell u dat no weapon formed against u shall prosper. Gwaan persevere and do u thing and leave d leeches n parasite dem to time…bak to peeping.

• eyecandy says:

Gggggggggg!!

Ur welcome met.

• G3N3RAL "I'VE GOT LOVE ALL OVER ME"GOG3TT3R says:

yes anont…metty anuh u.. mi just affi loud dem up atleast dem see weh u post.. dem too wikid man

CANDDYYYYYY

• number 1 fan says:

Its been years i have been hooked to this site and nothing will deter that!!! I may not comment at times but definitely a loyal metter!!! I have learnt a lot in many ways and i am sure others could attest to that so all them a try run in on u met just gwan hold di faith and keep up di good work cuz da site ya a shot!!!!

• number 1 fan says:

Your welcome Met everytime!!! gwan do u ting

• Original Goodas says:

met me deh from dem long long time deh… and me aint going no where, fr we naa have no topic but dougie platinum pic, from we a root fi chantal when she and busy go court, from rosie a do paternity….all those topic from u was a lil blog…introduce nuff pple to di site..all when dem block me a work. me find next way…

• Original Goodas says:

weh di next lil site deh we use to compete name and we use to run go ova deh go cuss dem… Memories to hell.. whe we use to follow raga and all those things…yup..so observer, star , gleaner and all a dem can stay deh and thief cause u ratings large round here

goodas :ngakak
    a tink all cindy dem did block one a di time tuh lol a coming dere smaddy seh breaking news

• kgn13 says:

howdy!!! de place get cloudy!!.wha u say mum …in my teddy bruk shut voice….a escort dem wha escort you .met u memba me did tell u eno ,u site a go reach the hights, dat no other site has reach before,seet deh me word come to past.dem no ovas say inna anything dat you a do fe provide a service to ppl ,think bout providing a good srevice fuss ,and then money will come afta,but nuff a dem a pree de money before the service.met u a go be me first millionair friend.lol met money nuff but she no inna de boseyy.keep on doing u thing yah mums ,good ova evil we say.

• kgn13 says:

meck a go find a tune fe dem ole nassiness!!!

• simplicity says:

13333333333333333333333333333333 :peluk a de khago fe run fe dis

• milikeit says:

Met, there are so many people out there who lack the creative component to be original so they steal from people. Just like the people who don’t want to work but are ready to put a gun in someone’s face and take from them. Parasites, copycats, leeches, wicked rass people who have no foundation. Flush them down the toilet and let them swim in the sewer where they belong. Keep doing your thing and if them don’t waan stop the stealing and citing your website as the source of their information sue dem rass. Bout one come strap dem self to people hard work. I hate fuckers like that.

• kgn13 says:

cityyyyy tell mums fe check har fb message.dem too rass bright.

mi seet and put it up 13 lol

• anna says:

Morning Met and metters, I’ve been peeping for over a year and just recently started to post, I’m not even Jamaican, I’ve been to Jamaica twice and I love the music, I’m Trini, you are very articulate and fair, who don’t have no preference or favorites, anyone gets run through the mill and that’s what I love about you, I wish you the best and hard work conquers all, you don’t need to explain and do nothing extra to give these other sites help so people could peep over there once ina while, in my bess trini cuss words, LET THEM HULL THEY STINKING DUTTY MUDDERCUNT! GO AND PUT IN THE TIME AND STOP LEECH OFFA BLOODCLAT PEOPLE FUCKERS!

• simplicity says:

khago tuh de fucking wurlllllllllllllllllllll….13 it drop

anna :hammer
    whey status deh ?_________________________________________________ thank u:peluk if dem si di hours a night mi go sleep and what time I wake dem would stop it

• simplicity says:

13 it drop…khago a shatttttttttttttttttttttt pye pye pye

• kgn13 says:

city bad mind meck dem dizzy like dem have billias.

• simplicity says:

…//___//
    ../`—-‘ / …
    ./____ / … .

• kgn13 says:

LEGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

• LASTYLE says:

HEY MET…WELL I LIKE TO TELL U THAT I COME ON JMG EVERYDAY…….ITS PURE EXCITEMENT….LOVE IT…I ALSO LOVE THE CHRISTIN INFORMATION U HAVE FEATURED ON HERE……I HAVE LEARNED ALOT….TY 4 THAT….HARD WORK IS LABOR SO THEM NEED TO BACK UP AND DO THERE OWNA THING…….IM ADDICTED…..

• met anno lie di man a tell, from jmg buss nuff a di odda site dem flop. me personally nuh look back pon dem, a jus jmg str8888. luv it luv it luv it. not one a di odda site can compare…..u hear me, not one!

• when u tek pictures and cross out di name dem of the website where it come from or block out di name dat a wha? the net media is a vicious circle…wat goes around comes around.

• Met Melk dem know u nuh play. :thumbup

• Qpick says:

morning my met and family. there will never be another jmg, so make them stay de..met for life.. go crawl back under the rock unno come from, old roach

• Evening met and metters.
    Since jgm.. I have not gone to one876 lmfao.. Went to observer about twice, and completely abandoned the star/gleaner. I’ve been with jgm since the first week it was up.

• Qpick says:

this is the one an only blog site i have ever being on..i am happy with met and my family. i wont even google them, them can kiss jmg pum-pum.

• ToyaStar says:

Evening Met, thats how you know when you have something good going for you, everyone want to become leaches and ticks. Some people just love to reap the profits from the work but dont want to put the time and sweat in it. The easy wasy out is always the source for their success. Its such a shame to see our very own jamaican brothers and sisters try to put each other down istead of trying to uplift them and give credits when its due. How dare that man to come and calculate his 40 % that he think he should get. The time and energy he put into doing that equation he would have invested it in a better idea on ways to come up with orginal contents. What a piece a PARASITE..
    P.S… nuh badda watch nuh face Met, just gwan do yuh ting. Mi love yuh site, as soon as mi come from work and mi settle in, a JMG mi deh pon.
    It is very entertaining , some ppl fi gwey… If yuh nuh shyt dem caw swalla (inna mi kartel voice)

when pictures from websites are posted here..whey dat haffi do wid anything?

• ms.info says:

yo si how ppl wicked..anyway aunty metty large up yoself mums…who godbless no man curse..yo build yo site and run it wid a clean conscience so therefore you will get yo blessings..a nuff days mi feel like mi wudda chop and shoot,but mi jus draw fi mi JMG and kibba mi self….keep doing wat u do mums dont even look @ dem..deh yah a blog from dem longgggggggggggggggtime deh and i aint going no where :peluk

INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :peluk

everybaddie :peluk mi go tek mi mid-day nap ooo mi go bed mussy almost 4 am this morning

• ms.info says:

gwaan go get yo rest mus yo deserve…caah wen yo rise a proppa dashings yo fling gi wi loll…

• Jmg to the worlllll. Luv u Met. U r blessed.

• chups says:

It saved inna mi FAVORITES/BOOKMARKED etc. no googling to mi ting. LUV JMG aawoaaaaaa!

• sweet says:

METTI, SOME PEOPLE A OLE PARASITE, DEM FI NYAAM SHIT AN GWEEH. A YOU BUILD YOU TING.. FROM INNA DI FOUNDATION, WE A RIDE WID YOU. WE KNOW WHICH PAWT JMG A COME FROM. NO MEK NO PEEL HEAD JANKROW COME TRY AN PIRATE YOU TING.. SUUUUUEEEEE DEEEEMMMMM. (inna mi capleton voice). YOU TING FI COPY RIGHT AT ALL TIMES.

• Yankee Girl says:

@ Met everything is good, hope the same for you. Took a little vacation in November so I feel a bit refreshed. Thanx loyal peeper. When I want to find out something I will put the person name or word and jmg in Google and whadda you know. This is a great outlet to get references and nothey didn’t teach me this in school…lol Met your archives are retarded :pertamax. No offense intended by that word…. couldn’t resist using the helmet

• DWL says:

Met dear all I can say is when you have achieved something and continue to achieve is the more people take the piss. I do not blame you for speaking out. It is hard to write an article so how dare people come and copy your stories and pass them on as their own, that is so wrong. That paper needs to retrain or employ qualified people that know how to investigate and get their own stories than leech on other people. Keep doing what your doing and stay focused as you always do. Let them badmind all they want, people badmind people they know are better than them.

• BABYGIRL says:

Love you Metty, dem caah stop yuh. Mi save yuh site inna mi favorites suh once mi log on a straight to di original. Just know seh yuh mus be doing something good fi de whole a dem a try run een and copy yuh tings. A long time people recognize seh yuh have di story dem pa lock, suh mek dem stay deh….JMG to the wurl!!!!!

• BABYGIRL says:

We love you Metty!! Mek dem gwaan copy, yuh must be doing something right, just stay strong like we know you can. People already know dat JMG have the info pon lock a bare article dem publish, we realize dis from the Kartel articles dem. Suh people are smarter than they think. You have nuff bloggers and I know for sure mi not leaving. JMG to the wurl!!!!

whey u seh di archives tun up yankee girl lol?

• BABYGIRL says:

Y mi cah comment again, everytime mi try it delete, sumting wrong??

• sweetpeta says:

Yes MET fight for your right

• me deh bout 4m day one…been reading more than commenting fi d last year due to d baby tekking ova me computer…
    nevertheless Met keep up d good work…dem can neva keep a good hardworking woman down….

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

waite there me there round here from back in the days not the very start but me just fit rite into to here me love me food so me stick around plus the little drinking used to be good wink wink anont any coconut rum to shear we all disagree agree we cry we laugh met all be match maker marriage all take place here u know how much time me run in the bathroom pon work to read jmg bellybang u are truly miss to all the great novels thats was written here that never seems to get to the end of the stories the suss the advice that are all dash out here even when our big brother drop in we still show him mad love and someone want thief out jmg name now let me tell uno how them say it in grenada aluno muther cunt and left the woman site alone

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

sorry my manners goodnite met, metters , peepers,and haters

bev__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• SERENITY says:

Metty mi needs you fi go ask dem people deh up a the artist interview a what it is they speculating……

serenity mi nah ask cause me and di person argue ova it last week so mi nah look :nohope:

• SERENITY says:

Rass metty a dat a gwaan inna john shop? How dat miss me? :mewek

• Hungry Dog says:

That’s why its good to have all images watermarked and your exclusive stories are reported here first.

• milan says:

met prayer move mountains, u know this! u ting unique and dat cyaa copy no day! blessings mi gal and continue push tru

thank u milan..mi pray everynight man :peluk

• Shani babes……I know you got dis right here. Mi not even a go say a word, cause me know yuh have di ability fi dip up unda dem nasty raas. Mi jus’ a get a chance fi comment and chuss mi….every baddie say wha mi did have in mind. But mi sit back an smile…..cause dem jus’ fuck wid di wrong truck. Is like yuh have yuh best friend, an dem get ina a fight…..an yuh jus’ stand up one side and watch har a wipe di bloodclaat floor wid ppl. Yuh nuh haffi lift a finga cause yuh know say she a fuck up a bitch….an den when she dunn…..Yuh jus’ buss dem raas again, jus’ fi di fun a it. But yuh mek she one duss dem first….cause you know she can. Well Shani darling…….I know you can….suh mi naw say a word. I got yuh back boo.

:kiss love u everytime :peluk

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@metty, aye gal, a suh dutty neagga tan..BUT FOR LACK OF A BETTA QUOTE, “JMG BEYOND GLOBAL, MET U TING TUN-UP TILL IT BUK”..GWAAN DUH U MUMMA… :selamat :recsel :toast

:peluk highly

• Heyyyyyyy Met :peluk

Good evening Metters and Peepers too

Maaaaaaaan the amount of times I see stories on other sites AFTER it features on JMG (sometimes hours, sometimes days and weeks) and I’m like “oh yawn you’re late” but I never see them say where they got it including the Star and others. But I always know and just shake my head.
    Sometimes they will say it’s from a blog or whatever it’s called but never that the source is JMG. They obviously read it, so why are they afraid to say it?
    I know why. It’s because they are afraid they will lose even more readers to JMG.

Thursdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how u doing? :peluk
    u know u have a point..maybe a das di case mi neva look pan it like that..hmmm

• @ Met if u notice last week me run on and tell u seh them tek u Movado story and run with it too. ME just go pon one site and say u thief the woman story off her site and a gwaan like a fi unu. Every single one of them a tek u story and a run with it fi mek them site popular.When did the star become gossip site.

a dat mi waa know but is like dem have a designated reader pan jmg whey read n collect fi dem… lol a glad u seh a u cause dem mussy a se a me a come cuss dem when mi busy a seek out suss

• @ Met a weh day me deh pon one876 and me a look how them site suck out and me seh watch deh. Look at where u a come from remember them deh bout before u and them use to have bloggers like wow! And u come and set u trend and see it deh now. No body come close to you. What happen to 876grapevine? u stay deh mek them get pon u nerve. Copywrite u shit and put u logo pon u pics or u banner and u good. When u take a story from them site u source.

• MET U AN ORIGINAL THIS HERE CAN’T BE DUPLICATED, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO , WE SEE THE WORK U PUT IN FULLA CONTENT EVERYDAY

• I’m doing good Met thank you.

They will def lose nuff readers. I been hooked from the second time I came here from Blog Spot days lol.
    I say second time because the first time I was searching for something else and JMG came up on a google link too. So out of curiosty I clicked but didn’t have time to read that day.
    When I came back I started to read Confessions but I had it wrong.
    I thought YOU were the GROUPIE!!!! (Where are you Belleeeeeee? I hope you’re busy writing your series of confession novels. I miss you)
    But I didn’t care if you were a groupie or not, it was sooooo interesting.
    I soon figured out how it really goes and been reading ever since.

Hello,

My name is Thursday and I’m a Metaholic :nerd

rass u find name lol_________________________________________________________lord if i were a groupie all dem brief story mi wudda put lawd man…but we miss belly terribly fi true smh :(

• I had to admit I was addicted when I came on one day and saw a pic of a man with a woman and said “Isn’t that Kizzy’s man Jon Jon? Who’s that girl he’s with?”

Then I just paused and said to myself reeeeeeeal slow
    “How do I know his name? How do I know Kizzy’s name and she’s not even in the pic?”

SMH I have to laugh. I don’t even watch soaps anymore. JMG is all I need for drama, comedy, reality, news ect. ect.
    (I do read other things but JMG is my favourite)

thursday di kizzy saga always shell cause people still cannot come to grips with the level of stupidity bwaay we get some good laugh no lie

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

Met, it juss come to me inna me day vision…woieee…MET, JMG IS A EPIDEMIC, DI WHOLE WORL INFECTED AWOAH!!! A WHA DU DEM?????..LIKE AIDS, MEK DI PIRATE DEM AFFI LIV WID IT TILL DEM DEAD….WOIEEEEEEEEEE…

• 8ITorLUVit says:

Met yuh done know u ah god bless from longtime! Dem CAN NOT cross it! :kr

• Highly you’re right lol

Met if you had a radio show I would tune in.

I’m not a financial analyst like the man in this topic so I don’t know what and what it takes. But I would def listen if you ever decided to do that.

The only percent I would want is 100% of jokes and laughter like on the site.

Good Night and keep up the great work!

Thursday_______________________________________ a really financial analyst lmaoo thank u:kiss

• lmfao says:

mumma yu a so nasty nagga love run in pon ppl ting….. yu ting global and crosses ppl cyaa go spoil it

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo wha gwaan???????//

• Quiet Storm says:

Heevling Met, mi noe mi late
    Glad u put dem pon blast….dem fi stappit

Nuh noe y it soh hawd fi dem sey ah JMG dem getti tory fram….dem fi lawrn fi giv credit where credit is due

• Nova says:

Waving…hi Shani/Met. Bwoy,mi memba wen mi cuss yu pon di adda site wen yu use to come spam up dem site bout jmg blogspot & mi tell yu seh go buil up yu site den mi wi follow yu, & bout day 2 ar 3 or probaly more, mi nuh log off a yu site…Yu waah know seh mi feel bad eva since, cause yu neva cuss back, yu jus talk nice & still lure mi to yu blogspot…(yu know seh yu have a underhanded seductiveness bout yu, doan???…cuts yeye & kisses teeth..lol)& mi realize seh yu net persona was down to earth…although mi rarely eva comment nuh more, mi seh all dat fi seh dis, if yu site neva sell awf, dem wudint try buy yu out. Hold yu head up hon, it can only get betta. Dont know ow much betta doah, cause “A YASSO NOOOICE”. Hi Haters. Singing Ray Charles, Yu got tha right one baybey, huh uh…

• Nova says:

Oh yeah, an Shani/Met…speaking of holding head up, do you know my head cant stay up & I will be sending you my hospital bill… cauz ah, yu site ave mi looking like the real Elephant Man, di amt a koco mi get pan mi farhid wen mi use to drap asleep rung mi computer desk…___________lol

All the best to you, you deserve it.

hey nova how u doing?? long time mi si pop in the other day mi neva sure if a u..how u doing?

nova a doubt if a did mi dat time eno cause I came one time so maybe a mi friend dem cause mi nuh memba.or mi memba now di head selective when it ready..but u certified lolol..whey u been cause mi si tsk tsk tsk pass through but mi neva si u at that time..mi nuh seductive no time das y mi a try think good if a mi because mi will seh one two things n dash off if mi shame tree holding on but mi neva cuss u right u know mi nuh memba good mi feel bad though because I feel se Mr Mills tink a me draw whey di people dem and mi nuh think a das y…remember dem did lock dung fi a long time a dat cause it but very happy to see u :kiss

thank u so much nova…mi nuh figet u…cause one day u mek a comment and dis was long before now…when u did seh how dem try give everyone else credit and nuh me..pan blogspot u seh it so mi nuh figet u..wish mi si u more though

• Nova says:

A mi same one…I am great, you? Yu know seh mi live here, mi just hold mi corner… Nuh mek dem brazzen idiots stress yu out yah. Dem may use dem intimidation methods fi get elsewhere, but like mi seh, “Dem got di rite one”. No weapons formed against you shall prosper…a dat mi seh.

mi good eno..tired ie si mi bed a si mi very late a night time…dem nah intimidate mi eno cause u know i doe play but mi waa dem know seh mi nah tek nothing lying down from dem.. thats all..so dem can try all dem want but dem a go get di fight whey dem did a look fah from day one…mi a nuh market mule mi nuh carry load…and dem a nuh good load fi me carry either

• Shani, gwaan a yuh bed, mi cyaa badda log een (me)

quiet stormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mi jus a si u comment :peluk

no mi night jus a start lolol mi haffi set up fi a morning mi jus come back a di pc……….. going up town agen tomorrow lol

• Nova says:

Tu much crosses & skitzo’s was on that site. Back then mi read weh smaddy write how him site used to shat…tell him hush, a jus fiyu time fi shine now.
    Yu mite nuh memba but i do, & if him did have him archives like fiyu wun dem, we cudda go look. But oh well, that’s needa here nar dere…

Mek dem keep preying, dem wi buckup pon fi dem predator soon enuff.

(& me not commenting, i feel foolish blogging about what i know not about, just know seh mi tun one a di loyal peepers) God bless & GudNite.

Nova sometime I cyaa comment neither but all like yendi todeh u nuh cudda seh ray man …lawd man

• Bliss says:

I wonder if you are going to put a Like button on JMG, Met? I like a lot of the comments in this thread.

• snickerboo says:

Boy I remember when u just build the page over the odda space, was around 3 similar site blasting groupies at the time and I read all of the but kept coming back to yours simple because viewers were allowed to comment and voice opinions..tell dem fi guh suck a nutting meg…

• ProblemChyle says:

@Met … haters gonna hate, time and space wont change that. Do what you need to do to protect your ting, they will fail on their own !!

morning pcccccccc how u doin?

• ProblemChyle says:

i’m here, putting one foot in front of the other, making 2012 mine. Mek sure you doin the same

mi already claim 2012 from 2011 yepppppppppppppp

• pmrm says:

Jamaicans by nature are Hustlers, so if one sees a money making opportunity, they will take it. them sharkish, but it goes with the territory.

YOu have to decide your business model, cause if you naw make money off your site, others will.

Anything can start out as fun ( Facebook etc) but with momentum, it will evolve to dollars and cents and usually costs some friendships along the way

pmrm mi nuh know if mi did eva seh or imply really seh di money a di issue…its all about principle..that was my aim so if u lost track of that mi really nuh know what fi seh..mi nuh run down money cause it will run lef me and whoever i am sure…so that will never be my complaint

• pmrm says:

everything is about money. when we say it is not about money, it just means that the price is not right !!!

When Microsoft attempt to buy out Yahoo, Yahoo tell Microsoft to go screw them self, cause they believe in there product. Yahoo shares have plummeted and they end up firing the founders of the website.

I am not agreeing with running down money, but it is just a part of any business process

pmrm the price is not right fi wha? mi nuh business wid yahoo and microsoft mi nuh waa sidung up till 4 am a mornings and the star tek mi story n run it like a fi dem…nobody cannot pay me enough fi discredit me… i hope u understand that

• pmrm says:

Yes the can, I am not just being argumentative.. Cause if the star writer email you and send you the right amount , then him would run with the story and everyone would be happy.

Thats why we work. to get a paycheck. if we do not get pay , we feel like we were robbed. it is naive to say “noboby cannot pay me enough”. yes they can.. probably downsound is paying you a reasonable figure for PR and use of your website to PR there artists.

Pliagarism (cant bother check spelling) abounds, you have to either start find a way to charge , protect your works or just complain and end up with an empty pocket.

pmrm speak for yourself..dont speak for me..thank u and my pocket has never been empty thank God…if they leave me alone and dont run nothing from here mi cool and would be happy..but dont speak for me

• pmrm says:

You may well be the exception ..Who would have thought BET would have sold out to the white people … just a matter of price.

Applies to any business venture, whether it start out as fun or whatever

Oh lord mi ansa u di wrong ting..sorry pmrm mek a ansa now.. u right in a sense but maybe mi naive dem cudden come tell me seh dem a go give mi money fi run anything that mi run here… after a while mi wudda start feel dirty..and knowing me I woulda tell dem tek it fi free…just because there was a line of communication.. If I were to make things here about money and not principle mi tink Jehovah would sin mi..I don’t like when people try walk over mi or try use smarts pan mi/try tek advantage…those are my quirks

• Bliss says:

Yes, praise the Lord for full pockets…I lay on my face on the ground for favour…I ask God to cleanse me of sin and hear my petition…all I want is favour in the eyes of God & man…then money and opportunity will come..

What are y’all talking about?…

Okay, have you considered legal action Met? or at least a warning letter to The Star’s owners?

It does not seem fair…the watermark thing on your photos are a good step esp if it accompanies a story that they have nicked.

i am bliss

• MsUniqu3 says:

GOOD DAY MET, KEEP DOING YU THING PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE MI JMG MI DEH YAH FROM BLOG DAYS NUH MEK DM BUY OUT WI FULJOYMENT MI LOVE JMG. UR DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB

• pmrm says:

Find a business model that works for you.

You will find that most people here who sympathize with you will ditch you if push come to shove and they have to pay to support your hard work.

Cause most say they appreciate your hard work, but you will find that them buy burn DVD/CD download free (A.K.A. illegal) music, movies, games etc and will stick by you as long as the free ness exists and move on to the next site if they have to pay.

Way of the world, be a ghostwriter for the major players.

pmrm mi understand and appreciate your advice but like all di while u si things one way..call mi fool naive or whatever..God will take care of the financial part dat a nuh mi grouse but u right in what u said

• @ PMRM says:

pmrm when you do what you love you dont have to run down money……PRINCIPLES r far more valuable than a temporary dollar….i understand the “business model” however ur success is not the nx man success, so stop assuming its about $$$$$ everybody not hungry & everybody purpose is self motivated

• @Met one question like how the thing get so big yah now. Did yu tell ur frends that a u own it. u understand what me mean. Like do ur g/f know that a ur site. like when u first start me know u must did anxious so u must say bwoy me ago start up on site eno. Is there ppl who u have confided in that ur ‘MET’ and regret or do u hide ur identify from ur close frends. For some ppl will get nasty and badmind. U nevr kno. Does hubby kno?

that would be part of the code no? I cannot answer that

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

hahahaha metty da ques deh mek mi memba ova d holiday mi a drive guh one mall an si car wid tag seh MET2 woooooiiiiee d way mi fasss an try si who a drive dwl den mi memba seh d license nuh tuh rite mek i slow mi roll

lolol

• met u tell them or not???? ME NO KNOW A WHO U ANSWER IF A ME OR THE OTHER BLOGGER. ME JUST A WONDER IF U FRENDS KNO A U A D ORIGINAL’MET’ AKA PPL BUZ ON BLAST. LOL LOL OR HAS ANYONE FIGURED U OUT. ME A TALK PPL IN U CIRCLE

people ina my circle and real people dont have those kinds of time..if u looked u would have seen the answer..what u seem not to understand that i operate a business..it has nothing to do with what u are asking