GOODMORNING- PALMISTRY

Palmistry

Palmistry – What is it?
Palmistry (palm reading) is known by the Greek word, chiromancy, which is defined as foretelling the future through the study of the palm. The practice of palmistry was practiced as far back as 5000 years ago, and is traced back to Indian or Hindu roots. It then spread to China, Greece, Egypt, Persia, and Tibet as well as to other parts of Europe.

It originally began as a method of counseling, and personality assessment through the reading of one’s palm to obtain information such as emotional tendencies, fears, blockages, and strengths. Palmistry is used to help get in touch with the mind-body connection and to know the patterns set up for negative or positive thinking. The idea is to know what patterns are set up within the person that are negative and to replace those to a more positive way of thinking.

The practice has been considered as a pseudoscience which means a system of theories, assumptions, and methods erroneously regarded as scientific, according to the definition of Webster. At one time, the practice was taught in schools of higher learning because it was considered a science.

Palmistry – How is palm reading used?
Palmistry teaches that the hands are the road map of our lives. Every part of the hand contains markers to points on the map which the nervous system has created. There is an astrological reading related to each of our fingers. Through readings, the palm reader tells us even to the size of our Saturn finger how responsible you are. When these astrological signs are found, it is possible to understand yourself and others by simple observations of thumb size, length, lines, and skin color.

Palmistry – What are the spiritual concerns?
The practice of palmistry is a form of divination or part of the occult, and is directly associated with astrology and not science. Deuteronomy 18:10-12 says, “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you.”

If practiced, there are dangers in its use — physical, psychological, and spiritual damage.

In addition, risks include false medical diagnosis and predictions of disaster or death based on what the palmist supposedly sees in the hands. It has been noted that it is not good practice for a palm reader to predict death or serious illnesses from reading your palm yet it is done just the same. Much unwarranted anxiety is caused by false predictions.

Are you struggling with a big decision or wondering how your future will play out? Why not talk to the God of the universe? Ask God to show you what to do. He says, “I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you” (Psalm 32:8).

16 Responses to GOODMORNING- PALMISTRY

• eyecandy says:

interesting!!

Wow no comments about this one yet! I have had my palm read before. I still get readings now but not palm. There is no questions that I have eternal love for our FATHER but there are many questions regarding all the rules for life(meaning biblical for now). If you ask me Jesus was a median to some, he was the trinity to others, and he was another(NOT THE FIRST BUT the last) mesiah to people like me.
    MY READINGS ARE DONE TO GUIDE ME. YES I MIGHT GET BAD NEWS BUT GOOD CAN COME AS WELL. IT HAS HELP ME CHOOSE MY PATHS IN LIFE AND I CAN NOT REGRET IT.
    MY QUESTION TO THOSE THAT THINK PALM(OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SUPER NATURAL/ SCIENTIFIC PRACTICE) IS WRONG, THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL A PASTOR THAT READS THE FUTURE OR A MEMBER/ VISITOR OF HIS CHURCH.

anonymous good question….pastors dont read…dem supposed to have visions das a different ting

MET MI HAVE TO LEAVE AND COME BACK BUT YOU DONT THINK IT IS THE SAME THING BUT USING A DIFFERENT WORD(READ VS VISION). THE PERSON GETTING THE VISION IS THE MEDIAN………. NO?

SOON COME BACK IN A LITTLE BIT

no its not the same. but when u come wi talk

OK MET I’M BACK. A LITTLE LONG BUT I AM READY IF YUH CAN TALK BOUT IT NOW. SO YUH MENTION THAT IT IS NOT THE SAME, HOW SO?

yeah gi mi like 10 mins? lemme put up this topic and den mi will be ready di u…

reading someone’s palm is not a natural gift andyone that uses something other than the gift of sight to see and predict the future is not of God..BRB

Ok tell mi when yuh ready but in the mean time….

Hmm I dont know about that. There are those that look at you and tell you what’s going on without using anything and trust me they are not of GOD. There are many preachers around pulpit that get these same visions and are far from GOD whether it be because of lust, envy, or greed.

To be able to get visions, the ability to read or forcast is a blessing. It is how you use it that can be the bad.

I have drawn my conclusion that to be of GOD means good ova bad in all thoughts, decision, and acts you as a person make.

anonymous I agree there are many false prophets …they get visions yes but u dont know what they do behind closed doors to get them. To be of God means that the words / sight that you may need to deliver to someone may not come from you. On a regular day at a regular time you would not have those inspired thoughts. Also while you as a believer may encounter these things if you have enough faith and discernment a true prophet will be revealed to you or you will know which master the person serves

ok so we agree on that. now the palm reading not beening natural that may be true but think of the power in the palm, NO TWO PEOPLE CAN SHARE THE SAME FINGERPRINT! One has to be trained to read the palm which might be unnatural but the ability to tell a person about themself by their palm is another unique way that our creator made us. It just so happened that man found out that the palm is another way to tell who we are and the destined trips our life will take. Look at the palm reader learning how to read the palm as the one who goes to class to learn to speak in tongues(lol u have dem too). Some born with it and others study on how to master it.

Animals and plants are natural not teaching someone how to read your palm. Teaching tongues is wrong, that cannot be associated with God … I would love to think that I am special enough and destined enough that my furture nor the day when I will die can be foretold by my palm

What I am trying to get at with the palm is that there is many marvels of our world and our palm is one. Though our destiny is there fom birth, I believe because we are born in sin our destiny can be detoured by taking wrong paths.
    Now being told when you will die is another convo by itself. Death is where no one but the creator knows the day, time, or the hour. I have heard prophets, reader man, whateva yuh want to call them tell people there death is near and so said so done. And I have heard that people being told by powerful spiritual people that they will pull through, and they dont.
    Met to not get readings is a choice that you as an individual can make. I choose to be enlightened. I have encountered the good and bad of both. I have seen good and bad pastors and the good and bad reader man. I like to recognize good for what your about not what society label as good.

Anonymous do you think all of us are the same? Our destiny can be delayed yes, but if you do believe in God you would see that just like death our destiny isnt really a one way street and our destiny affects the destiny and future which kinda changes everyday…Yes at the end of life there may be one specific thing but it would not be God’s purpose for us to be so much alike that our furture can be written in our palms..The palms of man. I believe that when God knows that something will shift us from His purpose he sends people to keep us on the right path by having selected prophets to ensure that we fulfil our purpose. The gift of revaltion and prophesy is not something to sit up and set up a shop or live by, afterall your revalations are affecting people’s lives

No I dont think we are all the same. And to me those changes that you are refering too is the detours that i was talking about. God allows you to go through those detours to learn yea. You know how many times I was warned about something, I still do it and I now know I was warned and chose not to listen so I now have to feel. Well now I listen, not only to my readings but to my inner thoughts. So the Revalation cant save lives as well? I dont live by prophesy but i do turn to it every so often to give me assurance. I am talking about prophesy now because of the topic but i talk in my head and out loud to God. I thank him for down to my ten fingaz and ten toes at sparadic times. And I tell him I love him when I smile or cry. So you see the prophet is not who keeps me going but he is my physical that helps to deliver the messages from da spiritual.

• late says:

Okay I don’t work no obeah and I get visions and can read most anyone, does this mean I am not of god? Don’t think so because I didn’t ask for this it comes natural to me always has and always will. I love and believe in God and just because some1 says I must not be of God because I am nt a pastor or person of the cloth don’t make me feel no way. I am who God made me period.

aparently you did not understand what was being said. I suggest you read again goodmorninggg