Abortion: How much is too much?

This week a young woman called into Raggashanti Live and proudly stated how many abortions she had . This young lady had five abortions for one man and would not mention the others she had. Yesterday I heard of a case where a young lady went to abort a pregnancy that was five months along. This is a partial birth abortion. A partial birth abortion is where the baby is killed and the mother is given a medically induced labor. How much is too much and how far is too far?

161 Responses to Abortion: How much is too much?

• london says:

mi use 2 lick out pon abortion wicked, wicked, but after talking 2 ppl weh duh it b4, mi realise seh sumtimes pregancy cum when sum ppl just really really can’t afford it or is no way shape or form ready fi care fi a life. then u have those where contraception fail through no fault of their own, and again, dem just not ready.

i can’t knock a person for doing it once, but beyond that is carelessness i think. this is a very touchy topic

• eyecandy says:

I have always felt and will forever hold the view that abortion is wrong.I could never understand why some people cant grasp the conept that it is just as horrendous as murdering any walking life.

socitey has become so desensitised towards a lot of wrongs because it has become the ‘norm’ or the majority of th ‘elite’ are the main ones sanctioning these practices.

As a matter of fact I think its more evil to actually kill a human life thats growig inside of you than a man on the street but I guess because that child dosent have a name or face they feel more at ease doing this evil in ‘darkness’

It is wrong in a sense but if its done once I think that should be enough but not countless times and not a 5 month old pregnancy

• ALL THE FEMALE THEM ON HERE who eva do an abortion unuh share it

unuh did feel guilty after
    why u did it in the 1st place etc

btw nobody a go know say a unuh

• Perhaps its just the photo but this is going too far, its very dI am perfectly willing to discuss abortion adoption etc. but the photo in my opinion is disturbing when the topic is abortion and not what I visit this site for. Yes I know I can feel free to leave the page and I intend to do so once I submit this post.

• Maniac says:

EyeCandy, I used to say that too however, like london after listening to some stories I dont agree but I understand. If contraceptives fail that I will understand cause the whole point of being on a contraceptive is to prevent conception. Also, what if the person is just not financially able to take care of a child?
    However, for a person to abort a 5mth old now I hope it was a case where it was medically necessary…otherwise I dont agree with that one.

• eyecandy says:

everybody do things weh wrong suh mi naah judge nobody on a real. One time learn yuh lesson an nuh dweet again..but 5 months!! come on man!!

• me me says:

Met that is so tru feh u do it one time its not that bad but five time at five month that’s cold

not a problem my name is :)

• DIAMOND says:

I agree with both london and eye candy and if myself and others are truthful we will honestly say we were there before. I had an abortion once i am not proud of it, I was in a bad situation at that time, I was 4 weeks pregnant doesn’t make it better buy if i was 5 mths pregnant i would not do it.I feel sorry for people who had to take that option based on a bad situation (rape, abusive situation etc) but for some people they use abortion as a “method of birth control” which is different. Do i regret having an abortion yes and no, but i learnt from it and has moved on and is a much better wife and mother than i would have been then.

• eyecandy says:

in life you have to make sacrifices ..and if a baby come unexpected or even expected its always a sacrifice.

from a moral standpipe i just dont want to live with that on MY conscience is all..

funny enough my friend did a tell mi bout the 5 month one and someone emailed mi yessideh fi talk bout abortion.

how she feel about delivering that baby is beyond me …y she keep it so long? that is more than half the time

• eyecandy says:

DIAMOND hun.. Im glad to hear you are doing well now..I fully undrestand.

Some people have sex how long and nuh get pregnant so I think there is always a valid reason why conception happens. Many times when someone conceives and have an abortion dem get pregnant again shortly after like dat child was to come and dem keep aborting it. Cause all dat lady pan Ragga… 5 time fi one man?

• eyecandy says:

Met did yuh know when the babies reach those stages what they do is fracture the skull and release the brain matter b4 proceeding to remove the rest of the fetus?

• eyecandy says:

yuh know a true Met!!! when mi hear bout when pple do abortian more time them preggo soon after..mi pree it more time fi choo..

• Maniac says:

MET call een di man dem nuh man……I would very much like to hear their opinions.

Eye try to picture this scenario….Woman an man get together, condom slip off, ooman tek mawnin afta an shi still get pregnant. Shi not working and man cant afford to take care of baby..

yes eyecandy… mi nuh know how doctors really feel bout demselves after doing that

eyecandy like how u get a likkle vision a hell and mi post bout hell yessideh….. u head deh ina di right place man because a nuff time mi si nuff people abort and not long after dem get pregnant agen

• Maniac says:

Is chue u tawking EYE, I heard it on the news about this man and his wife that they had arrested for doing what u sed.

Mi tink that Cowl doe mi nah lie. Bcaw those babies could have survived if they had been born at the time they were aborted

maniac how dem doctors deh look pan dem baby deh?

• SWEET says:

I AM A MOTHER AND I AM PRO CHOICE, I BELIEVE THAT ONLY A WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT KIND OF DECISION ABOUT HER REPRODUCTION.. THAT BEING SAID THERE ARE TIMES WHEN PREGNANCY IS UNEXPECTED AND TOTALLY UNWANTED, RAPE, INCEST, TOO YOUNG FOR MOTHERHOOD, DEAD BEAT FATHER ETC, ETC.. WHAT EVER THE REASON IT IS NEVER A EASY DECISION AND ONE THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN LIGHTLY… FOR THE WOMEN WHO USE ABORTION AS A METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL THAT IS JUST WUCKLISS AND CAYLISS… AND WAITING TO ABORT A 5 MONTH FETUS IS WAITING WAY TOO LONG….

• Piinky says:

from

mi would like someone whey do a late term abortion fi explain what made them wait so long… any one else offended by the pic? mi nuh know y my name is think she had to log off but hey… anyone else ? mi can change di pic

• Maniac says:

Boi Met mi nah noe… guess afta di fuss time dem get so seasoned/used to it that it doesnt really matter. I guess is like di dacta dem or d ppl dem whey werk ah morgue….Di fuss time dem faint but afta dat dem sey ‘cho, just anneda one’

But Met and Eye cording to dacta, mi hear sey dem caution dat afta abortion/birth ah di easiest time fi ooman get pregant ahgen dats y afta u gi birth (not induced abortion here) dem advise dat u go on contraceptive immediately afta. Dont know why….goin call back mi Nurse cuzin fi c if shi know y.

well I guess its like after pregnancy and the hormones settling back in that can cause it

• Piinky says:

from i known myself i didnt think abortion was wrong. It is the woman’s choice if she wants to do an abortion. She is the one carrying the baby for all those months and she will be the one that endures the hardship or financial burdens after. I am not saying that a woman like the one that had 5 abortions that is right.. She needs to take proper precautions to stop these pregnancies.
    As for that i had two abortions and dont take me as a person that is wicked and dont think about things she does before doing it. The first time it happenend it wasnt by choice, the man forced hisself on me and yah i felt guilty that maybe i did deserve it. but nobody deserve that. The other was doing the time i was in school and seriously i couldnt manage that on my own. that one i do regret because now i wanna get pregnant for my future husband and it cant seem to happen. So everyday i say that god is punishing me for that. but in my situation i wasnt ready and the guy was a dead beat also, if i had keep the child it would have been his 4th i found out that way after.
    So for me abortion is not completey wrong if the fetus hasnt developed. As for 5 months that is too long to wait. i couldnt do it at that point

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

nite met and metters me always say if u life is not in danger if u was rape by someone and if the baby not in danger bring forth u child and if u can aford the baby there is lots of people willing to be parents and can cause of some medical reason

• Maniac says:

MET mi tink u can change d pic. Caw mi stomak di turn when mi fuss c it, but den mi bunks bak an maybe not everybady tumack trang like fi wi

u know mi stomach weak tuh but it neva badda mi..my name is cudda ask fi di pic change instead a ketch attitude n log off smh brb

piinky I agree but u know if you know those reasons were valid and ask God for forgiveness then you have to forgive yourself and your body will accept another pregnancy

• That picture is disturbing met please remove asap thanks

• I do believe in making the decison for yourself, bcuz as women we kno the men sumtimes they don’t step up, so if you can’t do it by yourself make the decision. I did one about 10 yrs ago, for afew reasons, i thought i couldn’t get pregnant with my boyfriend of 6 yrs. we broke up i began seeing a younger boy and 8wks later found out i was pregnant. I was not sure if it was for my ex or present but i was being promoted at work from supervisor to mgr and decided it was not the right time. I was very sad for along time especially after i got married and tried for 4yrs, but eventually it happened and I am now a very proud Mom of a 3yr boy. I did a bad thing, i know i still think about my child and what my life would be if I hadn’t done that. But it worked out for me I guess, hopefully i can have at least 1 more……..

yeah man mi jus change it

• met u have children

honestly never had one and don’t think I would ever be strong enough but it should be something that is thought out before doing

yeah man eyn I do.

• london says:

met, there was a video floating around facebook the other day. it showed a woman who was in prison and she was having a late term abortion, i think she was 7 or 8 months. its the most disturbing disgusting video ever. i’ll try 2 c if i can find it and send it 2 u. but be warned, its brutal

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

enter name u seem it aleast u know u would do it again thank god for your son now

london mi cyaa watch it at allllllll mi fraid a blood bad

• BeRRy says:

This topic kinda touchy for me because I seem to agree with both sides. But however I do lean more towards the side of pro choice because I believe a woman can do whatever she feels is best for her well being presently n for her future. Of course those decisions should come with valid reasons. On the other hand, Abortions was set in place as a method of Population Control. It should never be just THAT easy to kill something that is growing inside of you. Of course not a disease though. Lol.

I know a girl who had more than six abortions. This girl is one of the “foolest” girl mi know. She nuh really think highly of herself and she fool fi man too. When she breed fi di worthless trash she have now she keep di two ah dem. Some females tek dis shit fi play play thing but this is your life on the line.

All dem female deh weh mi hear seh dem guh dung ah Kings County n dem hospital deh n get di abortion fi likkle or nuttin because di doctor nuh drug yuh up. Same how u come dem do di surgery. That’s wickedness to yourself. SMH

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

@londond why was she have an abortion at such a late stage

berryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how much kings county charge?

• Maniac says:

EYN mi tink everybaddy who do it tink bout d pikni fram time to time….Mi sista d do 1 when shi was bout 16 an sumtime mi tink bout it sey di pikni wuda b bout 20 odd yah nung an mi sure sey if me tink bout it, shi muss tink bout it sumtime tuh…An fi mek mattaz wuss nung it luk like shi cyaan hab none. But in all fairness I think if she hadnt done it she would not have been where she is today cause she is doing great for herself

• london says:

bev, u know i don’t rememba, but i’m gonna look for it and post the link for all who want 2 see it.

maniac she eva talk bout it??

• SIM says:

Met i dont know how they did it especially afta 5 mths… didnt they ave dat bond wen they felt d 1st movement. here i am wanting 1 i was pregnant n lost d baby at 7mth… n everytime mi see pregnant omen n omen wid dem baby fell feel sad instantly, miss mi baby bad.

sim u know it boil down to everybody nuh love di same. you have some people whey claim dem get sick when dem pregnant u cannot tell dem nothing bout baby it literally repulse dem

• BeRRy says:

Met mi hear seh Kings County nuh charge if yuh have Medicaid but mi nuh know how much yuh pay if yuh nuh have it, but its definitely not as expensive as when dem GI yuh drugs. Mi hear seh everybody n dem mumma hol seat in deh. That’s embarrassing n damn disgusting. Ah nahmal ting fi dem.

• simplicity says:

I knw I can be a very harsh blogger at times but tudeh all mi a ask is dis can sum1 xpln y wait so long nd how do feel,do u regret it,still live remembering dat day or asking what if?!?

• london says:

met what do i do 2 post a link on here?

• CWOWW says:

i have an abortion once bcuz:
    the relationship was unhealthy
    we not working cuz we both were in college at the time.
    i felt bad bcuz a few months after him get sumone pregnant. i did it bcuz of the financial problems that we would face, i didnt want no child of mine to go through hardship plus i want a job so when the man goes i can provide 4 me and the baby. sometimes i cry bcuz knowing that i did what i did just bcuz i wanted us to be in better situation and then him go get gal pregnant in no time…. such is life the Lord know best

• Maniac says:

MET….NEVER. Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers that I know what happened (I remember clearly caw mi di bawl soh till) Her ex-husband mentioned it once and that was after some 20yrs so I know she must remember it.

Datz y when shi gwaan like mi son ah fi har an pwile an discipline him, mi juss low har caw mi nuh noe if shi can hab enny. Mi juss sey mek mi share him caw ah d ongle pikni inna d fambily (ongle 2 ah wi mi ma hab)

london send it to mi email cause mi figet how di ppl dem post it…or smaddy will tell u

• london says:

ok met

maniac mi understand completely mi fren ina di same boat lol

• MAMACITA says:

As a lot of ppl said, to each their own and that is a personal choice. As for why they wait so long, sometimes ppl are in denial. You wake up every day thinking it’s a dream and you will wake up one day and just not be pregnant. I know the feeling because that’s how I felt when I was pregnant. Though I never had an abortion, I was in denial for 6 months. I had my first prenatal check up then. Yup, at six months. I was lucky that I had a healthy baby, but many things could have happened during the six months that I was home, hiding the pregnancy from my family and praying that it was a dream. I was a teenager then (18) and I’m glad I carried my baby. I say this……..whether one abortion or one hundred, we are all accountable for our sins. And if we ask for forgiveness one hundred times, it will be granted, because our God is a merciful God. We can say that pregnancy occurs because God wants it to. True. But maybe if that child was to be carried full term into this world, God would have made that possible too, by some way or another. Five months is a bit harsh considering how the baby is terminated, but again, we are in no position to judge. Bringing forth a life is an experience beyond explanation. The feeling is out of this world and I hope the ones who have had abortions will still be granted the opportunity to experience childbirth.

cwow mi understand totally because u made a decision for both of you and that wasnt enough for him

• Sim says:

Met at d end of d day wi all affi acount fi d things we did in d life time dat was lent to us, so we will neva know y dem do it n how dem feel but only d Almighty above know n see everything. leave dem ti him.

• london says:

i’ve sent it met

• Maniac says:

Personally, I think if a woman is financially/mentally able to she should have her child. For me, it was when I had broken up with my son’s father that I found out that I was pregnant…Yes I cried but I thought about it and to b honest abortion never crossed my mind (I was with him for over 10yrs and thought it cudnt happen) AND NO ppl mi neva di ah sleep wid ennybady else so mi noe ah di fi him. But at the end of the day, I was in a good job and decided I would have my child.

That’s just my opinion…to each his own

• simplicity says:

london ont ctrl c nd ctrl v

• CWOWW says:

yeah i just feel fucked up sometimes no lie i have my moments when i cry but thats life! i know having that child wouldnt make the relationship better and the worse thing is to depend on parents when u have a baby… i pray everyday,day by day i have gotten better.

• london says:

thanks simply. NOW I’M SENDING OUT A WARNING, DISS IS NOT FOR DI FAINT OF HEART, DON’T LOOK IF YUH AVE A WEAK HEART. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

• Maniac says:

Well said MAMACITA…It is truly an experience
    An den dem stawt renk demself!!!
    But its worth it :)

• london says:

metty oooo delete my post since yuh post di link already tonks

cwow healing must and will come…and u will have another baby in His time…if u believe in God that is

• simplicity says:

manic I dnt knw wat fe sey cuz mi carry my kids dem cum nd abortion was far frm my mind dats y mi a hold back xactly weh mi waan sey cuz I dnt knw what happened mek dem abort it wedah rape etc but 5mths :-/

• Sim says:

i agree wid yu simplicity

• Maniac says:

London mi ah goh luk c if nuh rum inna d cabinet deh caw mi stawt an haffi stap but mi really waan c, so mek mi prep misself

• CWOWW says:

@ met i know

cita bum bangg… I dont know how the person did it yesterday…aye sah and she was jamaican too smh

The lady whey call in pan Ragga truly neva care…she seh dem call har cemetary and she easy fi get pregnant

• MAMACITA says:

@ Maniac……..Yuh see it. Start gwaan like dem a man/ooman. But me tell my son say, when him can piss star888 and find a job den him can do wha him feel like, cause me will dunnnn him an den me call Babaylon. Lmao.

• choclate says:

OMG that video is horrific, is that for real? poor baby

cita _______________________ pickney nuh easy…after a while a swear dem tink a dem bring demself come ina di world

• CWOWW says:

i think she enjoys doing it…. bcuz its not a nice process even though i was given the pill

• Maniac says:

Aiye sah… Met u d hear di ooman? Shi sey shi ah di mumma fi abortion

Sey how shi get fi ave har son ah caw d man d lack har up inna d ouse an mek sure sey shi neva have access to noh money at all so dats y shi di haffi carry da won deh….Nung she need fi TIE HAR CHUBES

mi madda seh dis lady bawl out seh she did 12 and only have one son..so some people mus like it yes

maniac mi neva hear nothing like dat in all my daze…I am wondering how she feel bout har son

• simplicity says:

dwl cita a real ting cuz a suh mi tell mine tuh r ask him fe show mi him receipt dem fe dem bills dem weh him a pay in yah r show mi pon de birth paapa weh seh him a fawda nd mi dawta.

• MAMACITA says:

@ Met…….sometime Jamaican ooman tek every ting mek style. Cause she a glorify it like it cut. All she cyaan walk pass cemetery…….one bag a pickney a bawl out “Mama, mama”. Dat if any ting gih suh too, cause some ppl jus mek up tings jus fi get attention. She probably did waan hear harslef pan di radio. Yuh know say a nuff ppl like hear dem self talk. Yup……nuff a dem gyal yah nowadays Bipolar, suh a gooda jus’ a ting she a pull.

Same soh CITA

• CWOWW says:

she’s trying to set a personal record or she felt powerful doing it… i was reading once on a site that a white woman had like 17 abortions starting from her teenage years she said she felt liberated doing it, and can you believe that she currently have two children! so i quess she accomplished her personal goals :/

• nastyliving says:

met met met mi av story fi jmg mama!!!!!!!!

Im reading…..

yes but u dun dash it dung ina di bounty topic u shudda email mi

17 and felt liberated???????????? from what?? 17? omggg

• CWOWW says:

yes she was proud about it and she nvr had any remorse…

• mek mi ask har if she save di pic

• CWOWW says:

abortions are ntn for sum women its like an morning after pill for sum while sum carry an emotional badge….

cwow bwaay dah one deh leave mi speechless ..smh

MI JUS WATCH DI VIDEO!!

OMG!! IF SHE REACH SO FAR MIGHT AS WELL DEM DID JUS WAIT TILL IT BORN…

• Maniac says:

Met, mi wuda really like fi hear di man dem comments….how dem feel bout it an how dem wuda behave if a ooman dash whey dem ‘seed’

• CWOWW says:

ikr one is enough, unless its for medical reasons beyond our control.

• simplicity says:

sum1 hab 17 abortion sorry to say I dnt knw if any else tink like mi but yuh knw a even doah she gave birth tuh 2 a 19kids inna mi yeye she hab doah

• nastyliving says:

Met i cah tek 2nite mi affi a call fi get gossip cho lol….can sum1 plsssssssssss run “pretty kitty” file no sah mi hear she a go haaaard and no av no home dwrcl

• Maniac says:

Exactly EYE… I’m sure she could have given it up for adoption. Dat baby luk like a 7mth old to me…So y not let someone else have it (who knows maybe she could have made some $$ in the process)

nasty living this is a serious topic eno.. anything pertaining to posting u hit me up by email

maniac di man dem silent and duss read so…whey di man dem????/

• eyecandy says:

even though Ive never been that predicament I know one thing for sure in life things change just like that and it only takes a moment for things from one degree to the next.. U dont know y people assume doom and gloom as soon as they get pregnant.. what might seem as the end of the might be the greatest blessing in life.
    To be successful is not merely attaining things in life i.e degrees,house, land and car. what about happiness and a peace of mind?? that to me is the epitome of success..ever wonder y some people have millions and still their lives are spiraling out of control..THERE NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES..FOR WHATEVER REASON..(OTHER THAN ASSETS)

• eyecandy says:

I dont know why…(correction)

eyecandy a things dem do ina dem life whey dem cyaa live wid and maybe nuh talk bout it… a baby for the most part bring some kinda stability to someone’s life…it give a routine where there was none

• eyecandy says:

a true y nuh MET ..save nuff pple from roaming about and making mistakes cause that time is occupied attending to their child..

• eyecandy says:

BUT WHY MI REALLY SEH THAT BOUT ASSETS/HAPPINESS IS BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT IF DEM GET PREGNANT UNPLANNED FOR IT AGO AUTOMATICALLY MASH UP DEM LIFE…FOR THE MOST PART IT JUST DELAYS THINGS FOR A WHILE.

• my apology all!!!! i cant bleev a woman wud do tht to a human!

eyecandy fi real..but nuff a dem think bout how dem body a go mash up tuh..dem nuh have no love ina dem

Me yuh si di video??

Met*

eyecandy no mi cyaa tek dem tings

• Maniac says:

Ah real tawk Eye….Some ppl think that it will. I must admit that it did cross my mind cause for me it changed a lot of things..Mi use to deh road ah play domino an drink till all 2am an den go home eat n get likkle ress n get up by 7 go work…Now mi hardly go nuh whey an mi affi get up fram all 5:30 but by dat time mi d already experience enuff street life an fram d day mi fine out sey mi preg fi chue mi stap drink and remained dat way till mi son was bout 1yo.

Would I do it again? HELLL YES!!!
    Now I c that had I continued along that path, I prob would have been 6’6 by now.

• simplicity says:

a wonda if dem knw sey dem body cum rite dung nd all dem womb can mash up like that but I guess wen yuh nuh care nd hab ntn living for including yuhself u keep going back asking death tuh take u with it..smh

• eyecandy says:

AIYE SAH SIMPLICITY DEM TINK DEM INVINCIBLE MAN..DEN AGAIN EVERYBODY FACE LIFE DIFF..MAKING SOME HARDENED AN WITHOUT CARE ESP. IF DEM NUH GET LIKKLE MORAL UPBRINGING FI GAGE DEM MORALS..NUH LIKKLE SUNDAY SKOOL ..NUTTIN.

• eyecandy says:

SOMETIME THE SED PREGNANCY WEH WI TINK A GO MASH WE UP A DI BEST TING COULDA HAPPEN TO WI..ALL MOTIVATE YUH FI HAVE LIKKLE AMBITION..

• I HAD A VERY LATE TERM ABORTION (ALMOST 6 MONTHS) AND I DIDNT WANT TO BUT IT WAS 9YEARS AGO AND I WAS JUST A CHILD. PLZ DO NOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION. THOSE WHO FEEL IT KNOW IT AND ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US!!

why didnt you just go through with the pregnancy?

• @MET I WAS BEING THREATENED BY MY MOTHER AND THE MAN I WAS WITH WAS MUCH OLDER THAN ME AND BASICALLY WENT ON WITH HIS LIFE I GUESS. ITS SO EMOTIONAL BECAUSE I STILL CRY UP TO THIS DAY WHEN I SEE PICS LIKE THE ONE U POSTED. NO OFFENSE TAKEN!

I understand as I kinda knew a girl whose mother forced her into one at 5 months also. I forgot about her. It is not easy God knows best and your mom should have known better sad to say…. it must have been hard to deal with as a teenager

• caaa badda says:

met this is a very touchy topic….boy oh boy watttttaaaa come a mi eye wen mi see di baby pic uppa top….personally i wont judge someone if they said they’ve done it….met my big sis had one already and i followed her is not me and mi feel guilty like seh mi ago go hell just bcoz mi follow her met….the reason she had the abortion was bcoz she was with a man that said he was separated frm his wife only to find out say him and wife live together happy and all…..mi nuh judge her coz if i was in the same situation i would have done it too

she always a cry about it met….mi knw she regret she shoulda just carry it but that was not my decision to make coz i told her to keep it end the relationship and dnt tell him bout the baby coz if him wife did find out the dollyhouse wudda mash up….bwoy met mi memba the day wen she done dweet and we inna di taxi a go home is pure bawllllllingggg me and her a like we a ediot

caa badda God sees and knows aye bwaay u si how di man dem deadly

• caaa badda says:

met yuh waaah see the taxi driver a ask we if a somebody dead fi we….2 a we like ediot inna di taxi…..met dem deadly baddddddddd….mi fraid a some a demmmm but as mi say b4 mi will kill smaddy and sleep like newborn baby wen nite time come….mi nuh like ppl fuck round my feelings

• sp says:

Met growing up I was always pro life because that what we were taught growing up,but as I get older I realize that its a women choice depend on the situation..but as for the female who have 5 abortions she got mental problems and should check into the nearest institute so she could some help!

• eyecandy says:

caaa badda, bwoy man deadly wen dem waah likkle kratches..di way dem class up wifey more while yuh would believe dem as long as dem satisfy dem nuh care bout your feelings at all..smh.

• caaa badda says:

eyecandy a mi fi tell yuh bout dem….mi feel it coz a mi big sis and me and her close close so mi follow her coz she couldnt dweet by herself yow….up to this day mi feel guilty say mi follow her….mi feel like mi a go hell just bcoz a dat…him is a johncrow…piece a shit

• Kunta says:

I strongly believe a woman should ne able to have an abortion ANYTIME she chooses. 1 month or 9 month. There reasons are many, just that i’d rather not get into a debate. This is still an entertainment blog.

• I was barely 18!! had no home, d man i was wid i found was dealin drugs! i panick as i was in a farin land n widout thinkin i had it done. I was 10wks gone n as soon as i found out i did it d next day!!

the put me to sleep n i didnt know wat happen!!! i regret everyday even though i know i wud not b were im today but who knows wid God!!

I was wid my husband 7yrs n neva fell pregnant so i thought it was because of the abortion… however after leavin him i felt pregnant 6mths later…and have a sweet likkle girl!!!

i think about dat child everyday!! i celebrate his/her bday…

on the other hand i know people like my fren that carry 5 and dash weh 10!!! n shes proud to walk n tell every1 that!!

• Sexy K says:

Ok first of all… Yes it’s a woman right to choose… 2nd… Nobody is perfect… But people needs to be responsible, we all know that if yuh sex without protection there is a possibilty yuh might breed. That’s how it has been since the beginning of time. You must know seh yuh life did hard when you ah sex unprotected… So don’t act suprised when yuh breed. Life happens… But some of these women too careless and it’s sickening. You have all different types of contraceptives… If the pill don’t work for u… There is always sumn else. People just needs to be responsible… People jus sex carefree nowadays, cause there is always a back up plan ABORTION…. That bitch that had those 5 abortions is a serial killer.

• KUKU MON says:

REALLY!!!SAD JUS FUKIN SAD !LOOK LIKE WE MEN HAFFI START ASK..B4 WE START SEXIN.DIS DONT MEKNO SENSE!AT ALL

• nastyliving says:

those doctors shud be charged for murder…tht girl shudda died wit the baby in her jus like tht…they treated tht baby like an animal…tht was a fully developed child im still trumatized of wat i saw!!!!!

• bun factory says:

I’m 5 months in and honestly I couldn’t see myself having an abortion no I feel my baby I’m already attached. Ppl need to understand some pregnancies arent planned but we all know how it happens. Having an abortion at 5 months is wicked if your fucking you know the risk your running esp. If your raw fucking. There is no excuse age related- if your too to care for a child get birth control or use condoms. Ppl stop acting like pregnancy is unavoidable…

• NIKKI says:

5 MONTHS ABORTION IS DOWN RITE MURDER,BOTH DI DR AND DI WOMAN SHOULD B ARRESTED N CHARGED AS SUCH….IF THESE WOMEN NUH WANT TO GET PREGNANT USE BIRTH CONTROL AND MEK SURE MAN USE CONDOM…THIS IS SICKENING!!!!AT 5 MONTHS BABY A MOVE AND SUH!!!1

• CWOWW says:

they say it isnt murder/born when the head is still the mother thats why they take it breach, from the baby head is out that child is born.

• Kurve says:

I could not finish watch this video, damn mi yeye them full a wata when mi hear the skull a crack. Jesus wept.

• Kunta says:

If you are pro-choice then it shouldn’t matter whether it’s 1 month or 9 months. No amount of dressing up the language will change the fact that abortion is the termination of a life before that life physically assumes it’s own space on earth.

It cannot be, nor should it be such that a person should exercise CONDITIONAL acceptance or SELECTIVE justification of the what is or the when is ABORTION acceptable.

If you are pro-choice you’ve got to just ACCEPT early pregnancy terminations
    regardless of time or reason.

If you are anti abortion you should be in ALL instances NOT some of the time or depending on circumstances.

I will FOREVER be pro-choice.

• @SWEET 7:30 PM

Respect yuh chat. Yes, I agree waiting 5 months is too long BUT it is still that woman’s right to do as she wishes with her pregnancy.

For the reasons you’ve outlined, any number of circumstances could cause a woman to determine termination is her best option AND I am CERTAIN it is NEVER an easy decision for any woman.

• met i dnt agree wit abortion but i cum to understand dat sum ppl jus cant supoort dem self much less another n den sum time u dnt wanna bring a child dat didnt ask to be here to suffer and i dnt agree wit da ppl having abortion dat is 5 n more month u might as well keep da child cause da same procedure u gonna go thru is da same procedure if ur gonna carry da baby full term n dnt agree wit dat at all cause ur actually killing a child cause at five months do u know how much part n organs toes finger hair n face formation is their dats a child an it even start to develop lungs to breathe. abortion at 3 to 6 week is nothin but a egg n da doctor no will give u a pill to take n jus send u home sum ppl need to dem research on abort cause killing a child is a sin an once a baby is form dat is a sin.

• BeRRy says:

Kunta but my problem with doing it after so many months is, Do you not make that decision n think about all of the aspects BEFORE let’s say 6-9 months? How does the decision change so drastically within that time?

I know the obvious answer is HUMANS seem to ABUSE certain rights/procedures/styles. We need to look into ourselves tremendously!

• met y i had to change my doctor office cause upstair was were dem do abortion n downstairs is were dem have regular check up n other specialist one morning i had a appointment for my birth control shot wen mi walk in nuff ppl like it was a concert u was goin to n den dem have da old ppl outside wit dem signs about abortion i couldnt take dat any more cause me bring my 2 child my son wen i was 17 an still inna high school n gratuated da next year wit a 1 year im nt goin to lie my dad wanted me to dash dat away cause he taught i was goin to mess up life n i couldnt do it.. met do u kno frm da first day my son born n my dad first grand child him love my likkle son off nothng my son do is wrong to him u cant even yell to hard pon him n now my son is 8 years dis year

• I don’t believe in abortion because I got pregnant when I was 17. I hid it frm my family and when I was 4 and 1/2 months pregnant they forced me to have an abortion. That was the worst thing in my life, I had to push out the baby. I cry day in an out at the time worst my babyfather was mad at me for not running away with him. A month after I got pregnant again, now I have 3 children. However, with my third child I got pregnant and wasn’t ready for it. I went to do an abortion twice but couldn’t put my self through another hellhouse. I’m still mad at my mom for not allowing me to make that decision, and blames her for putting me up against it. I think a woman should have a choice and be able to know whats best for her. I don’t look downn on ppl who do it because everybody’s situation is different. But for me I can’t ever do it even if I’m in the worst possible situation.

• Kunta says:

@ BeRRy not specific to this girl BUT in general, various factors could enter into a decision to terminate after 5 months. Among them could be the fetus health and ability to sustain itself outside the womb, the discovery of some disorder or defect that would make it IMPOSSIBLE for any NORMAL living. Also, it could be the risk to the mother’s life should she continue with the pregnancy. It is not always economics or inconvenience why a woman would decide to terminate after 5 months.

• DWL says:

Met after I watched that video I had to shed some tears God why? Why would anyone do that? Replying to someone that said some women keep the pregnancy cos they are in denial and then reality hits and they opt for a late abortion. Well this is a sensitive one honestly. My reply is i think from the day some women get pregnant the man plays up and they think by keeping the baby they might keep the man and when they realize it aint happening they opt for a late abortion which in my opinion i think it is dead wrong. Women should be strong and have a child because they want to NOT because the man says so or the man says go for an abortion. I could never live with myself after aborting a full term baby, I cant even live with myself all now after I had an abortion at 13, the man took advantage and raped me and I was going to keep my child but my gran mother said no as she is the one who raised me and she said she did not want any reminder of that man in her house so I had no choice but there is not a week that goes by without me thinking about it. It pains me every time i think of it. I am 39 now and blessed with 3 lovely kids now but my first will always be in my heart and if ever I get pregnant and the man dont want it I will keep it for me and not for no one else. I am happily married and pray to God that will never happen to me BUT in life never say never. As for abortion I will NOT go through that again. I think we as women need to protect our self and take contraception till you are ready and sure you want a child cos I am not letting no man come fool me and NOT use a condom even if I have been with him for years.

• I personally don’t feel abortion is wrong ONLY IF ITS WITHING THE FIRST 4 WEEKS COULD BE 12 BECAUSE AT THAT POINT THE FETUS IS NOT DEVELOPED. THERE IS NOTHING BUT A DOT THERE(PURE BLOOD). after 3 MONTHS IN SOME CASES THE CHILD IS DEVELOPED DEPENDING ON THE PERSONS BODY(SOME PEOPLE AGE SOONER THAN OTHERS THUS THE CHILD GROW FASTER, IN THAT CASE ANYTHING AFTER 3 MONTHS AND UP IS “MURDER” BECAUSE THEY KILLING A DEVELOPED CHILD(YOU SEE THE WHOLE BABY ON THE SONOGRAM……..COULDN’T DO THAT).

HAD A FRIEND THAT HAD ATLEAST 2 ABORTIONS EVERY YEAR BECAUSE SHE’S VERY LOOSE ,SHE SLEEPS WITH ANYONE THATS WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER AND SHE DON’T USE PROTECTION……SHE ONLY CARRY 2).

NOW I’M NOT GONNA BE A HYPOCRITE I HAD 1, YEARS BACK DO I FEEL GUILTY NOW NO(I FEEL THE GUILT IS THERE WHEN YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG……..I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG SO NO NEED FOR GUILT) I WAS WITH A GUY WE ALWAYS USED PROTECTION(HE ALWAYS ASKING FOR A CHILD, BUT I DIDN’T FEEL HE NEED ONE AND WOULDN’T HAVE ONE FOR HIM). THE CONDOM BREAK ONE NIGHT SO I GOT PREGNANT, OH BOY EVERYTHING START HAPPENING FIRST I FOUND OUT HE ENGAGED (NOW FOR 6 MONTHS THIS MAN CLAIM HE HAD NO WOMAN), WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF FINDING OUT HE ENGAGED HE GOT MARRIED (WOW)SO I DO WHAT I FEEL WAS BEST FOR ME AND THE “FETUS” I TOLD HIM(HE WAS TORN BUT HE ALREADY PLANNED HIS LIFE AND I’M NOT THE TYPE TO STEP ON ANYONES FEET)I ABORT IT AT THAT POINT IT WAS 6 WEEKS) AND I MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE, EVERYONE I KNEW TOLD ME I SHOULD HAVE HAD IT WHY?? TO SPITE THE MAN AND HIS WIFE HOW FUCKED UP THAT WOULD BE FOR THE CHILD(PEOPLE HAVE FUCKED UP HEART AND MENTALITY WHICH I FEEL IS WORSE THAN AN ABORTION, THATS THE REASON FOR SO MANY CHILDLESS FATHERS BECAUSE PEOPLE LET OTHER PEOPLE MAKE THEIR DECISIONS, YES IT MAY BE WRONG IN OTHERS EYES BUT ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU AND HE IS THE ONE WHO GIVE YOU CHOICES ,ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT ONE . I MADE THE RIGHT ONE HE WAS IN THE WRONG FOR LYING WHY SHOULD I PUNISH HIS”WIFE”, MY SELF AND A CHILD THAT DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG?? I MADE MY DECISION AND I’M LIVING WITH IT, YOUR CHOICES IN LIFE DETERMINE YOUR PATH.(TURNS OUT THE WIFE CAN’T HAVE CHILDREN, MADE ME WONDER WHY WE MET AND THAT HAPPEN AND THEN MY DECISION, HE’S THE ONE LIVING WITH THE GUILT BECAUSE HE WANT KIDS BUT BECAUSE OF HIS CARELESSNESS HE’S BEING PUNISHED)

• BeRRy says:

I understand that Kunta. Thanks for clearing it up. Mi jus ah talk some instances still. This is an extremely sensitive n not even debatable topic, so there’s no wrong or right way I guess. Ah jus life.

• I’ve terminated and its not something I’m proud of. Its definitely an individual choice ..but recently there was this ad which stated that the most dangerous place for an african american is the womb and that we have a higher rate of abortions. It brought a tear to my eye bc as black people we don’t see our race is losing. We don’t know who we are as a people or where we come from where we resort to these mechanisms to be in “control” of our lives. Our mothers weren’t thought how beautiful and wonder and glorious we are so when they had their daughters, how could they teach them? So you pick a crawny buoy fi screw and get pregnant and realize “oh snap” this nigger can’t do shit for himself let me go abort. Then you know what…three weeks you and him a fuck again. We are clueless. I’m sorry many days for my choices and just had to move on.

• Bliss says:

Abortion is wrong at any stage. However my view is that because we live in an increasingly fractured society there is a huge % of women without family support and they will have to carry, give birth to and raise the child. Young girls mess about with boys and are not emotionally ready to raise them…hence we see the consequences of that in our own culture.

It a sad thing for any female to go through, and she will remember it for the rest of her life. She will think about a son or daughter that would have been x old of it had not been aborted. There are other options like adoption by a close family member etc….give the child and yourself a chance.

Also the child has a soul….that becomes a spirit…so physically one can get rid of it but my opinion is that it is always there….present. Perhaps like a lil guardian angel.

My advice is that if you made the best decision for your life at the time, then be at peace with yourself and put yourself In a better position for the future when you can be a good mama.

• I would rather have an abortion than to have my children and let them suffer, than to have a child and gave it away. 5 months oh god might as well she carry it, I couldn’t do it, going to prenatal visits for so long to make sure the child is ok but end it just so?? no that woman on the radio or whatever is crazy, if its really true thats because she’s hemune to her actions she’s addicted to the wrong. she mad as hell. my greatgrandparent carry 14 children and you know them times was hard but her “choice” was to have them, could it have been different if that time they had the “choices” we have now? how many of us would have been here if our parents had abortion has a choice?? shit my mother told me(funny in the week another woman told me her mother said the same to her) she tried to kill me when she got pregnant with me! this is the reason alot of females especially with a jamaican mother don’t get along with our mothers because they feel we the daughters ruin their lives.

• how would you feel living with your parents guilt??

• Bliss says:

Tap tap….eyn you hit the bloody nail on it’s big ole head.

Met, you have some quality bloggers up in here.

How can we bear children and be unhappy about it?…then wonder why the kids turn around and ignore our azz.

• Bliss says:

This post is a big can of worms….or like Pandoras box.

Wow!

• sp says:

@eyn 4.26 well said you make the right decission!

Ahh man I AM SO LATE :-(!. I have lost a child (so much pain), i have been bless with a child (such joy), and i have aborted a child (nuff guilt). When I was younger I said neva. Being in the health field I no longer look at abortion as a bad thing. Some do it for all the right reasons and others use it as there form of birth control (which i think is wrong to do). The last thing to develope in a fetus is their lungs. To me life begins with breath! So i dont see a child before birth as life as life! Having one abortion can be TOO MUCH, but the abortions are so subtle compared to the children we see that are murdered, abused, or neglected by there parents!

• really and truely alot of women who have children should have not given birth to begin with, I saw some mothers that clearly didn’t deserve to have children and the messed up part the ones that would be great parents can’t have none.

most time you get pregnant for a man he change towards you(could be that they feel lonely because the child take away all the attention or they become selfish assholes caringabout themselves, they don’t want the responsibility only the SEX. THE PROBLEM SOME OF THE WOMEN KNOWS BUT ARE STUPID GAVE UP THE BABY BUT GO BREED FOR THE SAME MAN AGAIN LIKE THE 2ND BELLY GONNA CHANGE HIM). kids changes everything wether for good or bad.

• @sp which is why I live without guilt….if I had that child I would have filled with guilt and regrets. things happen for a reason, and behind every decision there’s a reason wether good or bad, but who is us to say wether or not our decisions is good or bad?? my grandmother had 11 children and the one she treated the worse turn out to be a blessing to her because a that child alone she calling onin her old age, you don’t think she would have treaded her better if she had known the future??? no one can predict the future BUT AS I SAID BEFORE YOUR DECISIONS DETERMINES YOUR “FUTURE”

• *TREATED!

• WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF OUR DECISIONS CHANGES THE LIVES OF EVERYONE AROUND US OR EVERYONE INVOLVED IN OUR LIVES, AND SOME OF THE DECISIONS THAT ARE BEING MADE IS BECAUSE OF SELFISHNESS,HATE,BADMIND, ENVY, SELF HATE ETC.

And all who claiming birth control it don’t always work, what work for some woman don’t work for others I have known women get pregnant on the 3 months shot, now how is that possible??………..ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! how you with a man all them time and never get pregnant but left and be with someone few days and got pregnant?? TIMING!

• ITS LIKE THE PASTOR INNA A CHURCH A PREACH RIGHT BUT OFF THE PULPIT HIM A DO EVERYTHING THATS BAD HE’S TEACHING YOU NOT TO DO. WHO IS HUMAN TO JUDGE ANOTHER HUMAN ON WHATS RIGHT FROM WRONG.ONLY ONE SIN STATED IN THE BIBLE THAT IS WORSE THAN THE OTHER AND THATS BEING GAY(HE WENT TO ALL THE GAYS AND BURN THEM OUT BUT HE FORGAVE THE PROSTITUTES,THE MURDERERS ETC,.) AND WHY IS THAT THE WORSE TWO MAN OR TWO WOMAN CAN’T BE FRUITFUL! FOR ALL WHO READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE.

Met mi nuh si mi comment!?!

• anon says:

I had one and not proud but married. but being abused. i had 2 kids and knew that this one would make things even harder for me and my kid’s. i bet the girl her man had her call in and this is where we need to allow women easy access to bc… buecause men will not use and men often force the issue and will not help a women and many women are still forced to have sex.

• Karis says:

I got rape and right now i want to abortion