”The kind of bwoy Sean is!

A man has no right to put his hand on a woman no matter what the circumstance is. Last summer, Sean  on several occasions tortured a woman he claimed he loves. He physically abused her in his car on constant spring road. It was the good grace of god he didn’t kill her and she made it out of his car alive. He begged and pleaded for her to not to break up with him. He also tried dropping a ceramic plant holder on her head and instead broke her hand. What kind of sick man is this!!! I’m sure he has a mother, sister and even a daughter. What if the tables were turned how would he feel. I get to understand that, these are the type of men women are protecting. Why give a man so much power and control over you and he’s not GOD. Wise up young ladies. It is not okay for a man to beat on you like a butcher pounding on meat to tenderize it. Any man that does this is heartless and should pay for it. Recently he kidnapped the girl for couple hours saying he needs to talk. There’s nothing to talk about about rather than you have beaten on this woman on several occasions and then threatening her if she leaves you your going to kill her then yourself. How about you do the world a favor and just kill yourself and leave her let her try to construct her life that you destroyed. I think the problem with you then would be solved. Sean A your a sick individual who needs psychiatric help. Please go seek it before you go to court and face the judge on these assault charges.

* People please give this person some kind words of encouragement this morning*

46 Responses to ”The kind of bwoy Sean is!

• G3N3RAL "nuh stress me out... yes me want be good..{bighood} a ded" GOG3TT3R says:

bloodclawt shaggy mek it on JMG

• $SK$ says:

him name suh gg???

yes they call him shaggy

carrect name is Sean Laidlaw

correct*

• $SK$ says:

troubled soul……all drap a ceramic plant holder pon di ooman, no sah….

• wally says:

Sad him need fi guh a jail n be somebodys bitch ugly pussyhole

• HIM NEED A FAT SHOT INNA HEAD.

• ASSIA says:

Men like him make me sick. How do they feel if tables were turned and that was his siter mother or child??? As bad as it sounds “we woman” are to blame 99% of the time. I will explain why???? From when you let a man put his hand on you and acept a sorry tha is a way of giving him a go ahead to do it over and over again. Once a man puts his hand on you and you forgive him and take him back IT WILL NEVER STOP. Most women sadly i understand by their man beating them, they feel it is because the man loves them. WAKE UP LADIES love is NOT hurt, love is NOT pain, love HAS respect and boundaries. From the first time he puts his hand on you CUT HIM OFF. Yes it might be hard because you “LOVE HIM” but wake up girl he dont love YOU . You are just a habit he needs. Couse when you love someone you will DO anything to protect them mentally,physically and emotionally. But if the one you love turns to be the one to abuse you mentally,physically and emotionally then that aint love

• shame says:

WE SAID ASIA. WOMEN WISE THE HELL UP!!!

• shame says:

WELL SAID ASIA. WOMEN WISE THE HELL UP!!! MAN BEATING ON YOU AIN’T LOVE.

• Oh My God I know that guy, well not know him but i’ve seen him bout the place…God know i hate woman beatas! FUCK HIM, FUCk BOUNTY KILLER, FUCK BEENIE MAN, FUCK TAURUS RILEY PUPA…woman strength the whole uno have…

• It’s a Very Weak male Human that hits or beat up on a woman … I know there are some tough & strong woman out there than hit back and do them own damage … but I bet HE would never step to any of them …

Sean Laidlaw … I would love if that woman you beat was a family member of mine … Love if that woman you beat was even a good FRIEND of mine … even some one that me and her even shared some sex and we good like that … HOW BOY I WISH !!!…. cause RIGHT NOW you would be in PRISON… I would have made sure of that …. and boy I would HOPE you resisted … so you can KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE BEATEN by a MAN … You Bitch …

I would love to know… Just how I get upset for something like this … how would you feel if someone did the same to someone like .. your mother.. or sister of even a girl child you might end up having ??? even to the same girl you beat up that you say YOU LOVE ??? … You FUCKING DUMB ASS.

Just How I know your name and Have your picture Mr. Sean Laidlaw … I hope other REAL MAN take note of you and your actions… and if they see YOU anywhere in this world … treat you accordingly … I know I WILL .. Keep you far from their women … far from their sisters, mothers & daughters … keep you far from all their female family members… And I hope you can never ever get another woman.. then you will have to find some animal to have sex with and beat up … better I hope you find a nice man when you get to prison and see how it feels to be the bitch you are…. sucking dicks and tossing salads…

• simplicity says:

str8 bigman fe real..a mussi him father give birth tuh him outta asshole him land..weak fucking punk ass bitch of a bwoy.

• Simplicity … I really hope a true the woman a tell though… cause people can say anything these days…

• $SK$ says:

….. smdh

• simplicity says:

bigman ur rite on dat but I do feel its real

• shame says:

Bigmannewyork well said. Its all true though court documents pictures and all.

• SWEET says:

ABUSE IS A PROCESS IT USUALLY STARTS WITH SUBTLE REMARKS… DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN YOUR SELF ESTEEM, THEN IT’S THE REAL VERBAL ABUSE FOLLOWED BY THE NO BODY NO WAANT U… THEN IF YOUR FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT ON THE MAN OH LAWD… AN FINALLY THE PHYSICAL ABUSE… ABUSERS HAVE TO HAVE A WOMAN THEY CAN DOMINATE.. IT GIVES THE SICK MUTHER FUCKERS A SENSE OF POWER…. BUT DUPPY KNOW WHO FI FRIGHTEN… DI FUSS TIME SHE TEK A CUTLASS AN SHARPEN DAT AN HIDE AN WHEN HIM A LICK AFTA HAR SHE DRAW IT AN LIMB OFF A PIECE A HIM BLOODCLAAWT.. HIM WILL REPENT, FIND GOD AN BE A CHANGED MAN…

• @Sweet….well put!!!…..those motha-fukers out there that beat on women need to know that….”Woe be unto the hand after u have USED it…cause u might LOOSE it”..

• MILAN says:

so true sweet

Tryna figure out y dude’s name sound sooo familiar. Let mi guh find out.

cindy he is Christine Mighty babydaddy

• Just me says:

@ Cindy He is a party promoter in the Kingston Area. That might be where you’ve heard the name before. His sister is Michelle Laidlaw, she races for dover.

• DWRL says:

my advice a feh the fool fool gal, wait til him a sleep and dash bowling water inna him face, if you too scared get you family members to chop up him rass, my aunt almost chop off her husband neck ,him humble now no rass, me no think if a fly pitch pon him rass him even move.

• sean loves no one,she aint the first and she wont be the last as long as he is out there any woman that dates him an think that he loves u think again,dnt listen to words watch actions.i dnt even think he loves himself,full time now he goes prison for good, weather on being a thief or a woman beater somthing! but mi tierd fi here bout dis nigga now.he aint even good looking wat is there why women allowing him to av power over them,come on now ladies wise up!

• 1st n foremos dis bwoy is a teef…car teef wa bruk ppl car a party…a wa day him inna Mas camp n police tek him out(google him name inna Jamaica Star) n go a him house n find duplicate key..laptop fone n all kine a electronic gadget wa him teef outa ppl car..me hear sey him get flyers n gwaan like him a put it pan car den him pree inna dem n bruk all ppl dem Prado window..ole dutty teefin boy fr Portmore ya gu prison..ppl wa kno bout him n him teefin unnu cum dash it out…a nuh lie me a tell..dutty criminal

• polonia says:

wen dem go a him house a JA$1million worth a tings dem seize wa him teef…him doe even luk gud..midget n him head fava batty

• polonia says:

d oman beatin a d least..a d pikpocket crutchin ability wa him got

• polonia says:

teefin Sean Laidlaw soon gone a prison…a bare bruk him bruk ppl car a party ..him preten sey him a put flyerz pan dem window den bruk inna dem vehicle n teef wa him nuh pudung..camera..laptop all cologne…dutty lowlife nastiness..

• Well Him will go to prison for something …. Hope him Get a man that beat him in there …. make him know what it feel like …

• simplicity says:

a how dem give him a gud 25yrs wen dem done add up weh him duh

polonia is true…who memba bembe days up a weekendz a dem time deh ppl car get bruk inna hard…shaggy is a big bumboclawt teef n him still nah mind him son everything uno seh bout d teefinz a true

Suh pan top of everyting else, him is a teef tuh? How comes police find all dem tings deh at him yawd an him still deh a road a beat ooman? Wat di hell is dat about? Didn’t they charge him?

• d case is still in court they avnt charged him yet.sean has this up town bwoy persona so ppl see him n think him a smadi,but he surly isnt.beware of him looks are deceiving.keep all unuh gal pickney fr him,sister everybody.he will brake them down to nothing if they not strong.this girl is not the first woman weh him beat up trust me i kno d nigga n him crew a theifs weh him par wit weh guawn like them a money man,him not no party promoter him par wid nuf artist including DASECA,TJ etc so him always deh a d big party dem n dem know weh him do its no secret,i sure hope he gets whats comming to him lmao

• Cindy Royal - some gyal ring a bun dem whooiii says:

Smaddy might jus kill him rass pan 1 a him teefin spree dem (I hope). And uptown persona or not, a crime is a crime, suh police fi charge him.

• simplicity says:

a him yuh call mega teef smh..may dem charge dung de hair pon him balls.

• I was with sean, and some of the things are true, and some are not, but I know he can be a asshole, as well as a nice guy. Anyway, talking all this trash here doesn’t do anything, cause none of u know how he is, and none of u can stand in front of him and carry on the way unnu carry on here, so unnu should get a life!!!!

NO UNUH BRITE WHO D FUCK BRIGHT ENUF FI SIGN IN A DIS SHIT WITH MY FUCKING NAME!!!!! ME OR MI NAME NUH COMMON SO I DONT WANT NOBODY A FUCK ROUND ME!!!! SEAN N ME LEF HOW MUCH YEARS NOW I DNT GIVE A FUCK WAT HE HAS DONE OR IS DOING IM A MARRIED WOMAN NOW N HAVE NO TIME FOR SEAN OR THIS CARLESS TALK. YES THIS IS SHIDEDA NOW!!!! MI NOT EVEN NOW THIS SITE EXSIST TILL I GET A CALL SAY SHIT ON HERE LISTEN TO ME PPLE DNT FUCK WIT ME OBVIOUSLY WHO WANT DEFEND SEAN FRAID FI RIGHT THEM OWN NAME. I COULDNT CARE ANYLESS WAT HAPPENS TO HIM OR ANYBODY WHO AV ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM,PS GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP MIX ME MI NUH CARELESS GAL, I ENDED BEING WITH HIM COZ MI NUH DEH ROAD SO I WLDNT KNOW THE THINGS I KNOW NOW UNTIL I WAS IN D SITUATION IV MADE MY MISTAKES N MOVED ON DNT IRRITATE ME

u didnt know about this website and commented 3 times here already? may the lord be with you

• DWRL says:

@Met lmfaoo

• ANYWAY, THIS SITE SUCKS!!!! MORE OR LESS THE SAME AMOUNT OF COCK AND ASS AS MET….

• suck yu nasty pussy mother met… u love delete…. go nyam yu mumma bad ole cratches….

sorry fi mawga daag..him neva fail fi bite hee.

all because u come a tell lie

• simplicity says:

oh what a nite..dats all?!?