SICK AND IRRESPONSIBLE

;m=is;f=jpg;k=H7PVYd_87u654GhWUH0H3g;mh=456;mw=326

A new ‘Dawn’ at ABC: Newsman becomes newswoman
By TARA PALMERI
Last Updated: 7:47 AM, May 8, 2013
Top ABC News editor Don Ennis walked into his Manhattan office on Friday in a “little black dress” and a brunette bobbed wig and announced to colleagues that from now on, he would like to be known as Dawn.
The 49-year-old father of three said he’s splitting from his wife of 17 years to become a woman, or Dawn Stacey Ennis, as she is now known on her governmental records.

‘GAL’VANIZED: ABC News producer Don Ennis — a married father of three — shows his transition to Dawn on his Facebook timeline.
“Today I begin anew,” she wrote on her Facebook timeline, where she debuted a flirty new profile picture.
“Please understand: This is not a game of dress-up, or make-believe. It is my affirmation of who I now am and what I must do to be happy, in response to a soul-crushing secret that my wife and I have been dealing with for more than seven years, mostly in secret.”
Ennis said she suffers from an “unusual hormonal imbalance,” and blames her mother, who fed her female hormones as a child to prolong a commercial acting career. The hormones made the little boy look and sound young, but Ennis said she eventually developed breasts.
Doctors can’t explain or remedy her condition, and she’s been undergoing hormone-replacement therapy to maintain “mysteriously a more female than male body.”
“I have a rare medical condition — nothing deadly or infectious — but it has resulted in an unusual hormonal imbalance, ” she said.
“One so profound that I don’t resemble the man you first met 10 years ago.”
She hasn’t undergone a surgical sex change, but says her marriage is “wrecked” and her personality and way of thinking have changed.
The day after she announced her decision to colleagues, she left her wife, Wendy, and moved out of the home they shared with their three young children.
“Despite the heartbreak, [Wendy] has encouraged me to start this new life that we both believe better fits who I now am,” Ennis wrote on Facebook.
“Trust me, this is NOT the midlife crisis I was counting on — I’d much prefer to have bought a sports car.
“Even an affair, I think, would have been something we might have recovered from.
The balding journalist, who has worked at the network for 10 years, admits that her confession might be a bombshell.
“I’m sure if you had to pick someone we know in common who might be transitioning from male to female, I’m guessing I would not even crack the top ten,” she added.
But to toast the big switch, she brought a cake and glitter in to work on Friday. Co-workers left flowers on her desk, and ABC News President Ben Sherwood wrote her a note of support. Ennis is currently shopping a book deal.
“I’m overwhelmed by the strong support I’ve received from my coworkers, and I’m looking forward to telling my story when I’m ready,” Ennis said in a statement.
[email protected]

12 Responses to SICK AND IRRESPONSIBLE

• simplicity says:

waste 17yrs a d ooman life…

wat dis ooman must tell d kids…

why dem suh damn selfish ,is not a overnite thing can you imagine how long this batty pussy of a man a 00 man and a guh home tuh him wife,sick a dem.

bwoy obama yu very well did noe weh yu did a duh weh day smh aye sahhh…di transition not even fianl an all yuh caw ere dem a refer to is “she” sik bastards wait god soun forward yah

• Soldier of Jah says:

Greetings Met & All

‘Ennis said she suffers from an “unusual hormonal imbalance,” and blames her mother, who fed her female hormones as a child to prolong a commercial acting career.’

If this is a lie what a wicked son to tarnish him madda reputation.

But IF it’s true she wouldn’t be the first parent to live out her aspirations through her child, but oh, what a consequence.

but if him have hormone imbalance and know this …………………..what does that do or say?

• Cc says:

Blessed mawning family….nuh wonda di Juveniles dem a grow wid sumuch psychological problems smfh.

• Cc says:

Dese madda f ers know dem a battyman an still gon start family dem ting deh a 00ry iyah, an wen dem duh shit like dis ppl a shower dem wid pity, wat a bout di women an kids who will be forever damage? Smfh.

that is what I want to know..bout coworker support…dem neva support what is good and right yet…but u si how dem nuh waa support di batteyman whey seh him change doe

• ThEXOnE says:

So the hormone imbalance just a emerge? Why didnt it prevent him from getting married and reproducing? Friggin narcissist

• Ms.B says:

Good for her. Unno don’t talk Bcus maybe he is supported by the wife. Should he hve continued living a lie? One ting I know in most cases the wives know and it someting they’d work @ and were unable to get beyond.
    Also , y should the wife and children be scarred…dem Nuh Jamaicans so yes dem will get beyond it Bcus they can appreciate something name personal autonomy and in the civilized world ppl don’t get killed for being who they are.
    They bwoy who says he has been cured actually hve a new reality show coming soon- that is one of the reason ppl say he is lair and him and anybody know that Christian are teh most gulable group of ppl in the damn world! A gay man cured by prayer is a big money maker – sorry but yeah!

• JAHkno says:

Afternoon Met, Afternoon all!

all mi afi say is Satan busy ina dem last days ya…..what a generation of confused, lost individuals
    :hoax2

jahknow a so mi seh tuh..there is no excuse for this

• Quiet Storm says:

Just an excuse for him to come out of the closet.