R.I.P JERMAINE MOGGLA

IMG-20130505-WA0001-Optimized

The 23 year old was stabbed over seven times in Florida late last night

25 Responses to R.I.P JERMAINE MOGGLA

• simplicity says:

good mawnin’ met,metters,peepers nd others…

you tell me nung wah dis twenty chee yr old bwoy cuda duh suh fe dem stab him 7 tuh oba 7 times….dese f000ing waste ppl jus going around nd killling left, rite nd centa like is a joke ting…wan time a did juss sickness nd old age did a kill ppl nung a mostly young ppl a dead fi less dan ntn.

RIP jamaine moggla

• Kammiecae says:

RIP, its a cold cold world

• sweet says:

RIP TO THIS YOUNG MAN.

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

My friends nephew, died over $2 while gambling

im wondering what is going on…why 7 stabs?

• Yep! says:

Based on the amount of stab wounds, I’d say it was personal; morning ladies

• Yep! says:

Well a afternoon now, suh afternoon ladies

• Tt says:

My heart hurts.. 7 times??

• Pupping pop says:

Now what cause this stabbing? May God be with his family in this hard time.

• Espute says:

R.I.P my youth I dont know what this workd coming to.young ppl nah live till dem old again.

• Espute says:

World

• HOT WAX says:

WHERE IN FLORIDA?

• status says:

RIP young man yuh never even start live life yet. smh

• Yep! says:

Metty is he a part of Flippa crew? Mi a ask because of the Moggla

• goodso says:

Senseless killing again..im soo saturated :sorry wit it till im numb…RIP to this young man

Yeppie a doe really know lol

• kehkemkem says:

why this half story, if you dont know it all tell we something. weh could of lead to this killing. met i tell you all the time dont tek pieca story all wen a lie mek them tell the lie. this is a blog site. you know how much chute mi see come from lie yasso.

• Dwrl says:

Maybe she never get no story, they just saying R.I.P. you can’t read you no see someone up top say a gambling them kill over $2??

My condolences to the family. R.I.P Jermaine

• BIGGIRL says:

R.I.P YOUNG MAN

• Nevertoolate says:

May this his young handsome soul RIP. Such vicious senseless killing. Goodnight to you all family. Bless up met

Dwrl as usual you live to run yuh mouth without properly reading and comprehending, for your info and the blogger that asked for the rest of the story. Hotstepper was only giving an example of the simple things that people can get killed for when she said” my friends nephew got killed for $2 while gambling” Here you are wid your lack of understanding asking the blogger if she cant read, wow!!!!

• REAL T.O. says:

RIP

HALF STORY OR NOT, THIS ISN’T THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE… WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FIGHTING WITH FISTS???

• REAL T.O. says:

RIP

• Hotstepper...formerly Peeper says:

maybe I did not make myself clear and for that I hope you guys can accept my apology…the young man above was gambling and got in an argument over $2 and got stabbed 7 times

• WOW says:

Anonymous EXPLANATION WAS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD AT FIRST..UNTIL Hotstepper…formerly Peeper THE POINT CLEAR…..$2..WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO