DEAR MET- MR CONFUSED

dear met

Message Body:
Met good morning i live and married to this woman i dont what to think she mean to me in every way met i do every Thing for this woman cook Wash clean buy her the best of every thing the only thing she do is sleep right now am giveing jet green card am a Citizen this woman is on a high horse she talk to nasty loud she come home to a clean house hot meal every day cause am a clean freak she dont want to have sex ask her to have sex with me when she do it it better she never did U know how much woman would Santa man like me am not going to say am a saint i do this in the pass but she lead me to do it cause if u have u man and dont want to have sex With him some body else going to do it some time i want to leave but because i want my kids to grow up a mother and father cause i never have that i have two other kids she dont ask me if they eat r drink but she have one that not mine and i take of her like she is mine i want leave this woman so bad some time it hurt to c how she deal with me how she talk to me met she been in us nine years tru that time i am her back bone an tell to day what u think i should do.

41 Responses to DEAR MET- MR CONFUSED

• HONEY says:

Bwoy some woman nuh know whn them have it easy..but there is two sides to a story…

• LUNDUN says:

i think u should first re-read what u write b4 sending it in.

good day miss met and fellow metters

• HONEY says:

DWL…LUNDUN..MI HAFFI READ IT A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE MI MEK SENSE A IT

• people run up inna idiot dem treat them like idiot..weh yuh waan Met tell yuh fi do..yuh know weh fi do but yuh siddung like a big lug a tek maama man treatment..Met and her people dem advice wont change a ting..yuh built like dat…weakling.

lundun morning

• Yep! says:

Pray on it brother and ask the good Lord for his guidance. Morning Metty and metters.

morning yeppie

• Yep! says:

And sir, kindly ask one of your children to help you with writing and/ or proof reading your letter(s) before you submit anything else to Metty cause I had a very difficult time trying to read your penmanship. I wish you all the best

• kgn13 says:

so sender you wash har draws dem too?

• PPL busineSS says:

Morning MET… Dude this chick dnt love u – trust me any oman whe love dem man wha sex dem regularly , u affi face reality that somem where down the line the lady fall out a love for u, me na say it wont build back but u affi do somen else cause wash cook n clean na dwweet n FYI NO OMAN NO WAAN NO MAAAMA MAN u could a clean n kind n a leggo money still no like no wimp, MY YUTE STAN UP AS A MAN AS STOP BAWL LIKE A BITCH

13 :tkp

Morning one and all blessed day
    Kgn 13 this sound like him wash dem a “air” dry dem pon him head to damn weak ass excuse fi a man cho

• kgn13 says:

sender the reason why she naw f— you is because a next man r ooman a meck she bawl out lawd jesus.so i strngly suggest you find a next girl ,that is if u can manage,and try no run in a the next one kitchen bout you a cook and clean.a hard f— ooman want if is even once a year,dem doh want no domestic helper.

• Original Goodas says:

metty send di sender me email please and thanks…. dwl

good morning again all

• Yoruba girl says:

Good morning met and metters ,Suh some woman tan when dem get good man dem do all manner a f—ery to di man and when dem lef dem ,dem same one si dung a talk bout so and so was a good man . Kmrt! I have a great man and mi appreciate him so much if him seh sex mi seh how yuh want it tell mi position and what angle him :kimpoi want di legs, 6:30,12:00 am or 12pm.

yoruba :tkp

• 187 Dem says:

Mawning Met & Goodas, KGN13 & all Metters,

Di one 13 nuh have no behaviya enuh, mi like yuh ansa weh yuh give him @9:31…Yuh damn right when yuh say a hard f— woman want!!! @ Goodas DWL :D

Sender: There is nothing wrong with doing certain things for your lady, but at some point yuh haffi draw di line… Di woman a guh tek libaty a yuh if she see say she cyan have yuh like puppet pon a string. Di woman know weh she a duh tuh yuh & yuh betta wise up or move on…

• Yoruba girl says:

A lie mi a tell met? dem seh dem want all these things love,affection,caring when dem get it dem abuse it. Good man rare now a days so when yuh find one ladies treat him rt.

• No Sah! says:

Manners Manners, Top of the morning one and all.

Sender mi feel it fi yuh. If a truth yuh a tell (caw some a unno lie and wicked yuh fawt) but if yuh a tell the truth I really suggest you and your wife seek some form of counseling. Get to the root of her resentment. Leave friends and family out of it. Communication, communication is the key.

Also, maybe she doesn’t do these things because you won’t give her a chance to be the woman of the house. If you always a cook, wash and clean then what is her roll in the home? some woman don’t like or don’t want a man that does everything for them. If she’s a stay at home wife, then allow her to be just that…so she could feel her best at doing that.

If you work, pay the bills, cook, wash, clean, buy her things she is probably feeling like she lost her independence. If she a give way the pu**y I bet you any money it’s to someone who doesn’t do half the things you do for her, but he makes her feel like a woman in other ways. He makes her feel needed. Step back and evaluate yourself and stop being so weak. Bless up yuhself sed ways…

Pack your bags the kids themselves will see the treatment and tell you to leave her.Dont use the kids as an excuse. Woman like that when you pack your bags and she see that you’re serious she will go crazy.Trust me I been there.You must can tolerate that. You haven’t had enough yet. The straw that broke the camel back soon reach you

I would love to know if a me alone si seh a because a di sex why him fed up?

Sender mi soon gi u my 100

• BABYGIRL says:

Most woman love a good man, but if yuh loose yuh manhood dats not sexy. When she treat yuh like shit if yuh sit and cry she lok pon yuh like yuh weak. Come on man, yuh mek de oman castrate yuh. Tek up bak yuh hood and put it ina yuh pants. Woman nuh attracted to a man wah dem can boss round and dem just tek it. Wah guh fi woman guh same way fi man. if yuh train a woman fi treat yuh like foot cloth, nuh quarrel when dem step pon yuh. A ongle yuh can fix de problem bredda and yuh already know wah yuh need fi do….

What happened why this woman detests you?
    When you cheated what happened?
    You hurt her so bad you are now afraid of cheating again but please understand, we dont get over cheating that easily. Seek a counsellor

• Original Goodas says:

why unu a laugh offa me, me want a man weh can wash cook and clean cause me work very hard so sometime me go home me no have no time, or energy and me love f— so him wont have to ask..dwl…. plua him no affi worry bout me sleeping all day cause ny 7am me up

• Cc says:

Since yuh already a duh all ur wife womanly duties, a guess shi seh yuh mite aswel f— yuh self to lol

• Smh! says:

Sender me nuh believe you. Not only because of the bad structure but all she do a sleep which one of unno work? You cheat pon her and u a blame her? Come on sender talk the truth of the matter. Weh really happen between you guys?

• DON'T CARE MOVE !!!! says:

sound like a two girl live, she want a man not a woman.i know why shes mad stop doing her house work………… please and thanks .

When you see a man write something like this and reaching out, the end result is not going to be pretty. Next you will hear him kill her and then commit suicide. He obviously doesn’t want to end this relationship and using his kids as an excuse to hang on. My only recommendation is to seek professional counselling fast. Move on, the kids will be fine.

Morning everyone.

This was hard to read, but I did manage to get the gist of what it was saying & all I can say is I’m really sick & tired of ppl using the old ” i want to leave but because i want my kids to grow up a mother and father” excuse. It’s not only tired & old, but a selfish excuse, cuz I have friends & have met ppl who grow up with parents living bad & ALL of them would’ve preferred if the parents had gone their separate ways bcuz now they r messed up for it.

A point to note, u could pluck the sun/moon from the sky give a woman, she won’t respect u if u don’t show her u r a man to be respected, so stop being a patsy & stand strong as a man.

• Cc says:

Man just move on an top yuh bitchass whining yuh naa get nuh pussy cuz shi a f—up a storm a road, a mussi she mek di weather suh crazy lol a she seh global warming loll

• LUNDUN says:

sender, cum check mi, don’t listen to the rest of metters. u r no fool, washing clothes, cooking food, cleaning the house is all things i like in a man. u sound like my dream man.

ask met fi mi email, i will treat u like di king u r.

lundun doe badda wid it please :nerd

when u done wid him nuh tears hudden lef………………… u know u bad :ngakak

Lundun _______________________________________________________________________

Cindy a bad lundun bad bout a man like dat she like ____________________________________________________
    is like di man a cry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo but we need him fi come respond because dis lady neva stay like dis all along

• Brightlight says:

Lundun! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

• LUNDUN says:

met, with me, the sender a.k.a my king, will have no tears to cry.

i would commend him everyday on the good finger licking food he cooks, the way him wash mi clothes clean making all whites shine brite like a diamond and all blacks blacker than a blue-black man, an di way how di house juss light di way it clean.

i would make him the happiest man in the world cuz my only job would be to sex his brains out…….dats easy yo.

britie and cindy, why unno a laugh? plz to leave my king alone thanks. the only therapy or counselling he needs is LUNDUN!!

:maho

• LUNDUN says:

(in my bruno mars voice) sender:

Oh woah
    I know that you don’t know it, but you’re fine, so fine, (fine, so fine)
    oh woah
    Oh boy I’m gonna show you when you’re mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

treasure, that is what u r,
    baby ur my golden star,
    u can make my dream cum through,
    if u let me treasure u.

sender ur giving me butterflies just thinking how clean mi house ago be when u dun wid it. and mi want u do it naked, so when u dun u can cum jump pon mi an clean mi too :hope

This sender’s story brought back memories to me. I was at one time in the wife position where my man was like sender, unlike what most bloggers are writing that the man is a mama man, my man was not a fryers, far fram it, him ded just love me and meh ded kno, and in my heart meh ded love him too but him ded seems feh love me more and yes I foolishly took advantage of the situation. is not every day a person find someone who really and truly love them. sometimes a wan can live a lifetime and never ever experience it. The draw back from my man affection was dat meh start to feel claustrophobic inna the relationship because if him coulda breath air feh meh him woulda do it. there was nothing that this man would not do for me absolutely nothing. I had an outgoing personality and just wanted to feel free and while he would not hinder it he always wanted to be with me. after a while it just got too much for me. Don’t get me wrong , this might sound confusing but meh ded enjoy the pampering and laughter and most things that we did together because even though he was a bad man, I was treated like a lady in every possible way, there was absolutely no complaints away from how me feel stifled because of how him displayed his unconditional love. he was not abusive, he was very kind and respectful, very considerate, quite affectionate towards me, and I have never felt because of his attributes I mentioned I was limited to communicating with my friends or doing what I wanted to do. (sometimes when you are with a wan , them can gwan nice and it seems as if they are nice, but that niceness is conditional on your reaction, in other word dem trying to control yuh) but meh ded feel frustrated and end up a leave him. people might wonder if this man never use to women but when meh ded meet him him was a so call gallis, a him seh gal and gal seh him, but him never treat them nuh big time way, him never wife dem up. when weh meet, me meck him know seh meh have standards and is either him teck it or leave meh alone but meh nuh teck disrespect especially inna deh matey department and him respected it. when meh leff me dated all kinda man, my speciality was hype man wid hype mentality( though me neva a look feh dem man yah as huzzie material) it was all about freedom, laughter, reckless madness and careless fun. Him dead bout five years now, and hardly a day goes by that I don’t think of him. him was a f000ing good man and to top it off the sex was wonderful as him ded have wan nice length and fat anaconda weh him coulda use quite well so there was no complaint inna dat deh department, the man had deh full package. But it did not matter, as meh seh his display of affection was quite stifling and it was too much feh me. Now, any man weh a look meh now to settle down with have to possess most of the qualities that that man had or it will not work, respect is a priority . I know what it feels like to be unconditionally loved and it feels good, even now.
    The only thing I can say to sender is, just ease off with the display of affection a little bit and give the wife room to breath. allow her to be a wife and to cook and wash sometimes(not all the while though). let herpamper you as well because yuh important too, let her learn to appreciate you as a human being and as her husband.
    If it is a thing where she is not interested in being in the relationship with you anymore, let her go. It is understandable that there are children involved and that you would like to remain as a family, however you alone cannot make a relationship work, it takes both of you, and if one person is not interested in making it work there is nothing you can do. start loving yourself and recognize that you yourself are important and deserve appreciation for the person you stated you are(iffa true yuh a tell) The most important rule is to love yourself first. Never stay in a relationship because of the children, because if you are unhappy it will be noticed by them and this in turn will make them unhappy too. If needs be and there is no alternative but to part, do so without any animosity try and remain on amicable terms with your wife, as difficult as it may be and continue to love an support your children. you and your wife needs to sit down and talk honestly about your relationship and where it is going, be prepared,as it might not be what you want to hear but you should accept her decision. Though you have said you have been wonderful to her, she should not feel obligated to you to have to stay because of this. In life people fall in and out of love every day is just suh the thing set. people get more mature or what might have impressed them before no longer do so. more time we have to be honest with ourselves and if we are in a relationship with some one that we are no longer in love with ,it make s no sense to remain in it, that is selfish and a waste of time. it would be better to leave and allow the other person the chance to find someone that can love them the way they deserve.
    Rip in peace meh don.