LAURYN SAYS SHE HEARD VOICES

0412-lauryn-hill-2

Lauryn Hill claims she stiffed Uncle Sam on a massive tax bill for the same reason she fell off the map after the ’90s — scary threats to her and her family.

Lauryn just filed legal docs asking for mercy before her sentencing later this month, claiming there was a good reason she failed to file tax returns for 2005, ’06 and ’07 … when she earned a total of more than $1.8 million. She already pled guilty and faces several years in prison.

According to docs … Lauryn stopped paying taxes “when she withdrew from society at large due to what she perceived as manipulation and very real threats to herself and her family.”

She’s not specific about the threats — but it’s a new explanation for her mysterious disappearance from the music scene after her rise to fame in the ’90s.

Lauryn previously claimed she went underground to get back in touch with her musical roots.

Lauryn’s asking the court to consider a bunch of other factors before her sentencing — including her claim that she can pay off the debt much faster if she’s not behind bars.

Lauryn is begging for probation. A judge will be merciful — or not — on April 22.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/15/lauryn-hill-taxes-prison-threats/#ixzz2QafWfpCf
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

22 Responses to LAURYN SAYS SHE HEARD VOICES

• PPL busineSS says:

Mornig MET clearly Layren loosing it r should I say lost it I really hope d judge shows her leniency in her sentencing cause of the kids n I think she needs help to be placed behind bars

ayeeeeeee mr jean a hope a nuh yu a threaten poor laryn enuh oooooooo :nohope:

• Real says:

WEN MI GOOGLE DI BBY FADA NETWORTH A 20 MILL ..HIM CAH LEND AR 2MILL?

him networth or network? :tkp

Lie dung a dutty ——————————————————————————————————-
    Metsy di one Real bad enuh she know betta a di man “netscape” she say worth 20 million mi ago meck a page about my self n put my net worth hehe at 40 million cause
    Rohan u no more than me u no more than me :kr :kr

• Brightlight says:

I still will continue to side with Lauryn. She is a queen. Despite all that the media has said about her and things she may or may not have done, this women is full of knowledge. And that alone can make you look crazy to outsiders and people who do not know you.

God bless you Lauryn and whatever the outcome I hope u remain strong.

Plenty of people do not know we technically are not supposed to be paying taxes. It’s illegal. That’s why Wesley snipes was locked up as well. It’s just there’s not enough ppl who know and will challenge the gov’t/IMF on this.

• Real says:

networth………………him have apt pon di plane ……….him nuh go nuh customs ……….one minute him deh a jamaica den di nex minute him deh a japan………bright and early any body sen call him …him dede…..so da likkle 2 mill deh coulda sen on

• Real says:

tawkchuet………………….a nuh real sesso mi dear……….yu know I dont fib lol………….a di big big Forbes mi dear …a crus .nuh lauf nuh smile

chuet a mus netscape …is dat coffee selling Real? I would like to think if it dat popular all me wudda have a cup already and it doe reach my table yet :nerd

Real u bad eno…whey u seh bright an early if anybaddie sen call him? a cock cousin? u know mi nah :tkp

• Real says:

raas but lauryn wut di same……………………hold on ……………….hold on……………..bamb a drap ……………………. :ngacir2

• Real says:

lauryn mi rate yu ..but mad or nuh mad …go a di bank and tek out di money and gi di ppl dem…caw mi know weh yu have it or call Rits …mek shi know wah gwaan cah shi a walk wid d at inna di purse ………….. :ngakak

Met I pride myself as an avid coffee drinker (kinda ease up ya now still) but all now me no meet this money making coffee Real how much u say 20 million it must taste damn good

• Real says:

…betta yet borrow one a di JEW DEM weh jnr gong use and file him income tax………………………yessir …di man seh a three set a jew file him income tax ..him mus can gi yu one outta di set……….wen dem go a court a gov..owe you

Heyyyyyyy Real u say it like Joke is a Jew mi a meck do my taxes
    Hey guys I’m gonna nip out for awhile brb

chuet what a piece a puzzlement doe hee………..dat international coffee doe reach we :tkp

• Real says:

metty mi a marketing manager lmao… whole foods, amazon and wah place weh mi cah spell a desso di coffee a hide……………………………unu members seh blue mount coffee a di diamond of the coffee world enuh ………………..

I wonder if Lauryn, knowing full well that that excuse not going to work, jus deh 1 side a laugh to harself at everybody an a seh “yes they always said I was mad, so I’ll give them madness”. kmt She needs to stop.

me wan know if him caah barrow a money from Damion marley all a dem caah come together an split a thing fi di sake a dem nephew”s and niece’s I feel so sorry for her

• I truly hope Lauryn weather da storm ya…

• They need to have mercy on the mother of many…

• Wow I truly hope the judge have mercy on her and let her pay her debt and not take her away from her children.

MS COCO.