EXPLOSION IN BOSTON

BH6mNYRCYAAbPrr-600x800-Optimized

Breaking: Two Explosions At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon Results In Multiple Injuries
by Noah Rothman | 3:02 pm, April 15th, 2013 » 11 comments

Two explosions near the Boston Marathon’s finish line has resulted in up to 30 people injured, according to breaking reports. The explosions occurred near the Boston Public Library in the early afternoon on Monday. At least three people have been confirmed killed by the explosions in Boston.

Multiple threats of secondary devices have been reported. “Lenox Hotel one block from Copley Square evacuated,” tweeted CNN. Fox News has reported that the airspace over Boston is being cleared.

Via WCVB-Boston:

33 Responses to EXPLOSION IN BOSTON

• NAH LOOK says:

Jesus bless us because this is not normal its vacation week for kids in Boston..
    Prayers prayers.
    My heart is so sadden

• NAH LOOK says:

2 already confirmed dead
    A wah duh ppl man my condolences to the families

• Brightlight says:

I don’t wanna believe that’s blood all over the sidewalk. This isn’t terrorist that’s for sure.

• Yep! says:

Serious serious rhatid times wi a live een. May God help and heal…

• Yep! says:

Brightie of a nuh dem den a who? Every time mi watch the news or hear sinting bad it raise mi blood pressha; why must people be so heartless?????

• Foxy Lady says:

Christ! Gotta be grateful every time you leave the house and make it back home safely.

• So sad says:

A good friend of mine had helped out this weekend for the marathon and would have been there today if she didn’t have to work, but said she almost called out just to go. I called her after I found out and she told me that yesterday she was in the exact spot were one of the explosion went off and that she had friends that were in a hotel down there and about 5 mins late they announced there was a device found in the same hotel her friend were staying at. This has made me think twice about doing the walk for hunger next month. My heart and prayers go out to all of those affected by this terrible act.

• Just Saying says:

If this isn’t terrorism, then it’s the work of some lunatic. They are reporting at least 10 people who suffered amputations and more explosives are being found.

• Brownberry says:

I am still weak ( living it and seeing it on tv is so different). I was standing right there at the finish line taking pics of the runners. I ran straight home. I don’t live too far from there.

• Yep! says:

@ Brownberry, I am so sorry you had to experience that. Rest up mama and tek it eazy.

browberry :peluk

• front row seat says:

THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS. EVERYDAY WI HEAR BOUT A NEW TRAGEDY.

• Brownberry says:

Met, mi weak, mi head a spin right now still. The siren them non-stop out of my window. The have the military on sight now. I am sitting here looking at the pics I took in my phone and just can’t believe a the same building gone.

• NAH LOOK says:

Brownberry :peluk
    I’m happy u home luv I’m still trying to get home this is Aa very emotional day for us

Brownberry all me wudda a hide under some table deh because that is just crazy smh. God is good though it could have been more tragic..Im happy ure safe

• NAH LOOK says:

Met kids where everywhere parents scrambling to keep there kids safe from the tragedy n from getting trampled …
    I’m so sadden by this wi caan even go out fi a friendly event..
    Mi stop a my friend yah pon mass ave cause mo caan believe it all now..

• soap opera says:

nyc on high alert a de fastest me ever reach home

• Yep! says:

Met meeda tek di table run gone wid it fe shield miself; it just seems so surreal watching it on television…bwoy mi nuh know ya man

• No Joke says:

Brownberry God did stand up with you. Glad u aight

nah look dem pick a city whey dem know nuff watching nah go gwaan

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

May God have mercy!!. Im convinced these r the last days..

• LUNDUN says:

i’m hearing that an 8 yr old is one of the two killed, is that true?

• NAH LOOK says:

Buoy met mu nah lie in all my years Boston as never been this chaotic ..
    Gwan pray fi wi cause it really touch wi hwaaaddd

• NAH LOOK says:

Yes it isbtrue an 8 year old boy was killed lundun….
    sad sad bad it is one too many

• LUNDUN says:

@ nah luk :mewek2

• NAH LOOK says:

Lundun it sad bad

My heart breaks when I think about the cruelty that has settled in the hearts of men, God we pray for your mercy and protection smh sad sad

• ... says:

smh…

omgggg 8 yr old? oh God

:peluk brownberry tenk god fi jesus yuh mek it home safe

8 year old heavenly fadda touch yuh ppl now we need you like neva b4 :mewek2

• GWIZZ says:

I LIVE IN BOSTON THE 8 YEAR OLD THAT DIED HIS MUM AND SISTER ALSO GOT HURT. HIS DAD IS A COMMUNITY OUTREACH PERSON THAT LIVES IN DORCHESTER. THEY WERE AT THE FINISH LINE WAITING FOR HIM TO FINISH… I DON’T GO TO THINGS LIKE THIS AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY TOO MUCH BLOODCLAT DEVILS IN THIS WORLD

• GWIZZ says:

THEY HAVE SOMEONE UNDER ARREST FOR THE BOMBING

they have identified a dat mi si..hold on