TEARS

image-Optimized

From: Kedeen
Title: School killing

Message Body:
Good morning as I’m writing u my heart is full my eyes are swollen yesterday my friebd sent her first born son to school (penwood high school)and he got into a fight with a fellow class mite and was stabbed to death 16 times omg my heart is broken the worst is she don’t know where the first Dollar is coming from to bury he son omg you sent your child to school and your expecting him to come home and you get a call that he’s dead smh omg when she got the call seh ran from balcombe drive to the school she was admitted to the hospital becuz when she saw her son she fainted omg I’m so heartbroken http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Kingston-student-stabbed-to-death-at-school#ixzz2QDU6V9j3

Kingston student stabbed to death at school
Thursday, April 11, 2013 | 6:58 PM

KINGSTON, Jamaica – A male student was stabbed to death by another at a Corporate Area high school today.
Sixteen-year-old Nario Coleman, of a Balcombe Drive, Kingston 11 address, was stabbed multiple times during a dispute with another student at about 10:30am.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Kingston-student-stabbed-to-death-at-school#ixzz2QFeKUqQ9

33 Responses to TEARS

• Oh wow….send him gawn a JP fi life!!!! Stab smaddy sixteen times mon? All if him kick out yuh teeth geem a good one crave, but this early murder. Yeah mon send over JP BIG MAN OVER DEH A GUH DEAL WID U WICKED …. RIP YOUTH

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

RIP Nario Coleman may God comfort an guide ur family in their time of sorrow :(
    wat a wicked an angry yute to stab him several times my gawd smh

• kgn13 says:

yow dat is one call no parents no fe get yow.as me read bout the mother who no have the first cent fe bury har son,me memba the ioctaine song ,way him say…mama say it cheaper fe live than fe die now,cause if him die now she cant even buy rum.

Oh my God smh two young lifes lost I pray for their mothers especially the mother who’s child is lost forever
    Morning Metsy metters hope everyone is well n have a great day

• Brightlight says:

I would love to know what they were fighting about. Smh

• FOXY says:

How terrible this is! RIP to the poor child. 16 stabs? Total disregard for another person’s life and that of his own. This is why I’ll never be against abortion. What kind of home can you be coming from? What kind of school is it that you feel the need to bring a knife?

I’m a little confused is FOXY up top also Foxy lady just curious?

• FOXY says:

Hi Cheut, yes, on the laptop my password is not stored and I can’t remember it, so whenever I use this the stored name is FOXY, on my other one with my password saved, I can log in and it’s FOXY LADY. sorry

• kgn13 says:

there is a lot of emotionally damage ppl ,down a yard who need help and ,there is no baddie down there fe help dem.me see ppl a farrin dem cat get run over,and dem affie a get counciling because traumatize.and that is fe a damn puss,look how much things ghetto ppl have fe deal wid pon a day to day basic.the youth who do the stabbing look like a one who a carry a lot of bottled up emotion,and it run over ,hence the 16 stab. its mess up fe poor ppl yow.

• Saucy Baby says:

@chuet you know say I justnhadnto laugh at your comment up top. RIP to the young man, may his parents find some peace and comfort in this terrible time. As a parent no one want to bury a child! But we also know God never gives us more than we can carry.

• Taliban says:

What a heart a yuth deh have man, 16 stabs, him fi go a prison str8888.

Y u laughing Saucy, I’m not being rude I just don’t know n Foxy lady n I would normally say hi to each other so I don’t wanna confuse the thing :malu2

• Taliban says:

Met is the boy picture up top?

Taliban I think so

Everything these children draw weapons on each other kmt. My condolence to both families, cuz @ the end of the day it 2 children whose life has been messed up in 1 way or another.

• 187 Dem says:

Mawning Met & Metters,

Reading this gave me chills & just imagine children are being exposed to so much violence nowadays… Luk pon di stabbing weh gwan a Texas since week… Mi feel it fi di madda Jah know, I could not & would not want to imagine weh she a guh tru. Bless her heart.

• BK says:

OMGGGG, THIS IS SOOOO SAD…………WHY WOULD A CHILD BRING A WEAPON TO SCHOOL, HE REALLY PLAN TO KILL THE WOMAN PICKNEY

• Saucy Baby says:

I laugh because I was wondering the same thing! Lol!

• LadyWoW says:

my condolences to the family of this young man. R.I.P child – gone way too soon.

Its a pity many of these young men dont know how to control dem anger. Some a dem so misguided that the violent reactions is the only way dem know how to survive. I feel it for the victim, but also the child that commit this crime. so sad. two families mash up.

• Kedeen says:

Met and metters please forgive me for the errors I made while writing this story nario also known as Austin is my cousin I’m just reading it over and I realize I put friend smh thank u for sharing my story his mother is crying continuously she’s home now but isn’t eating she’s just looking in space and cry omg I know everybody always say in the time of death that their child was a good kid and don’t give trouble but not to sound the same but no child deserved to die like that

R.I.p sender a true seh a gamle dem did a gamble and is over $20?

• LUNDUN says:

rip to the young man, and condolences to his family.

this is so sad, all schools should have searches b4 kids enter. as bad as it sounds, the killer should face the full force of the law, him coulda underage likkle more mi no care. him commit a big man crime so send him a big man prison.

• Kedeen says:

Anonymous there is a lot of stories circling around whether they were gambling are not is that the only thing u are concerned about what about the mothers that lost their child both the victim and the killer you are worried about the wrong thing

• pmrm says:

Condolences. I don’t think they were enemies, maybe playmates and something went wrong. Sometimes the parents know that their kids are carrying knives and some see it as cool, for protection or make some sort of excuses. I know people who carry knife for protection, but what will be the result when two people who carry it for protection end up in an argument ?

• front row seat says:

What are these children really going to school for? One died and one will spend the rest of his life in prison. Dem nuh get fi live nuh life yet. This is really really sad. RIP and condolences to the family of the victim. Earth a run red!!!!

• ClassyBlackChic says:

Some people born with the evil blood and nothing or no one can change their attitude. RIP to the little one who lost his life.

• just concern says:

it so sad cause i remember in my time going to high school every now and then Mr. Wong would spontaneously lock everyone in the gym (you never know when its gonna happen). Our bags, shoes and socks were check to see if it’s the right colour and the right type and the only thing to my knowledge we were guilty of then is violating the dress code in terms of not wearing the right colour shoes or socks and that was it when there was a fight it would be so short and sweet that we were actually entertained, but now it’s a whole different ball game now student seems to take it to another level. The pants too tight, skirt way too short, too much make up and then the guns, the machete and the knives that are being brought to school. Wat a ting! i’m very sorry for both young men when you stab someone 16 times thats like an overkill i wonder where was everyone when this young man was being stab 16 times, not 1 or 2 or 3,4,5 but sixteen times! my condolences to both mom

• Soldier of Jah says:

Greeitngs Met & All

@ BK ‘WHY WOULD A CHILD BRING A WEAPON TO SCHOOL? BK this has been happening around the world since the 70’s.

Foxy ‘What kind of home can you be coming from? What kind of school is it that you feel the need to bring a knife?’

Even children who come from what you term ‘good homes’ still bring weapons to school. How many ‘good home’ students get bulled and then feel the need to arm themselves to deal with that at school?

It never matters what school it is, it is the children attending it, and you can’t escape negative children from attending school. Unuh nuh tiyad fi read bout school not getting involved in situations and that is the reason for students to take matters into their own hands? Unuh nuh tiyad fi read how each week something goes down inna school or community and all the biger heads deh pon, it’s an internal matter’ or better yet ‘I am not aware of the situation’. This lack of proactiveness by so called leaders has yielded this as the end all to be all.

As to a child stabbing another one 16 times, unuh say it all the while but I don’t think unuh believe weh unuh a seh, Satan really has sunk his teeth into Jamaica and is sucking. The more Jamaica keeps up Bacchanal/Carnival and other pagan things that are described as cultural and ‘a fi wi’ is the more of Jah’s wrath, through Satan, Jamaica is going to experience. It’s been YEARS incubating no more incubating now.

Bless

2.06 a true mr wong never ramp fi surprise we.The best principal excelsior get.miss marshall she to.

• Riches says:

i truly believe that most of us are disillusioned into thinking that the devil isnt rampant in jamaica, God alone knows i feel it for his mother but when i look at what has been happening, the pervasiveness of crime, likkle yutes inna sch a dj bout “buss open head wid nine”/violent songs, calling down and praising demons in songs, what we expect agguh happen? more and more tings agguh only get worse if we dnt address certain tings as a nation. And for those who always want to say the family, family, remembr u can do so much to grow a good child and if dat pickney decide him wah live a certain life there’s little u can do as a parent most time to control the outcome. God be with him mada

• soap opera says:

OMG so sad

• Too much says:

Did some work at tha school. And that is a place for one that waśnt under strong control. the worst part is that I could have envisioned this very scenario happening on any given day. The murderer clearly had a lot of anger. He gave the police his version of events, and all I can say it is chilling what he had to say and we better pray over we children everyday, because that young man has rage in him that u and I only read about. And in JA there are many like him that grow up with poor examples, a family that enables and no real love in their home. The victims mother is completely grief stricken and we have to pray for her, and pray for the murderer too, cauz to do wha he did, tells of a life that clearly has been in turmoil

• SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD says:

Heard there was a video of it on the news enuh and him cousin say wen him a try carry him to a teacher fi sum help the boiii weh a stab him kick him up and say pussy u fi dead

Two wrongs doe mek a right but if a my son bredda nephew or cousin smaddy a rasss feel it enuh MI WUDDA SUE THE SCHOOL AND THEM NEX BOII FAMILYY dem youths yah a smoke too much weed and feel like them bad…

RIP YOUTH REST WITH THE ANGELS AND WATCH OVER YOUR FAMILY…