DI SENDER SEH NO R.I.P ROUN YERE

Britain-Obit-Thatcher_21-Optimized

LETTER OF THE DAY – Thatcher Was On The Wrong Side Of History
Published: Friday | April 12, 2013 5 Comments

THE EDITOR, Sir:

Margaret Thatcher, that great friend of Ronald Reagan, is being remembered as one of the greatest three-term prime ministers of England.

That view is not shared by many of my family members living in Britain whose recollection is that she crossed two oceans to fight Argentina for islands captured centuries ago.

She is on record also for having stopped the distribution of free milk to the poor in England. But to top it all, she supported the racist government of South Africa which slaughtered our African bothers and sisters. She had no problem with white racists who took over southern Africa and impoverished our people with the bloodsucking system of apartheid.

The voices of those who were murdered by the white-minority, racist and illegal South African regime, fighting for freedom in their own country, including the honourable Steve Biko, are not celebrating Britain’s first female leader’s reign.

Left to Mrs Thatcher, Nelson Mandela would have rotted in prison. She declared him a “terrorist” and branded the African National Congress a “terrorist organisation”. We who deem Mandela a hero cannot, at the same time, celebrate the life of a leader whose political views were to demonise a living African icon.

Today, we celebrate the victory of good over evil.

BERT SAMUELS

Attorney-at-law

24 Responses to DI SENDER SEH NO R.I.P ROUN YERE

• Foxy Lady says:

Very true, she labeled Mandela a terrorist and was for apartheid. The iron lady was very evil

• LUNDUN says:

a dat me know.

but everytime ppl cum on here an just talk di truth, true di person wi talk the truth bout dead, ppl seh wi evil or no ave no heart.

thatcher a heathen, but her death is no victory, because it wasn’t a bullet she ketch while she was in power. she died of old age, while living a good life.

She was way b4 my time, but I learned some while back & even more since her death that many ppl hate her. The Wizard of Oz song “ding dong the witch is dead” spiked in sales since her death, so that tells me something, but only Bert Samuels to date have given me real insight as to what she really stood for. She really was the iron lady.

Kinda off topic, I loved Denzil Washington as Steven Biko. I can’t watch that movie without bawling.

I will continue to say RIP for Margaret Thatcher because she was not the best to many but if anything can be said she danced to no one’s tune but her own very decisive and as I said before she did it in a time n place that was deemed for men, and she did it and did for quite long if my memory serves me right she had the longest running term in parliament.
    My Nana n Granddad who actually lived through her terms never had anything great to say about her and when she died I spoke to them they said RIP she was what she was no denying but I’m sure Mrs Thatcher had to live and deal with what ever actions she carried out.
    Death is for us all we can cause it but we can’t reverse it so whenever someone dies I who’s still alive the least I can do is say RIP and hope that person made peace with God.

• kgn13 says:

@ CINDY THIS YAH OOMAN RIP OUT THE BACK BONE ,THAT WAS THE MINING INDUSTRY ,JUST TO PROVE A POINT AGAINST THE UNIONS,TEN OF THOUSAND A PPL LOST DEM LIVELEY HOOD.NUFF FAMILY DISMANTLE CAUSE A SHE ,AND WHEN SHE LOCK DOWN THE MINES ,SHE START IMPORT THE SAME COAL FROM FRANCE. BEARING IN MIND SAY NUFF A WHO USE TO WORK INNA THE MINE,WAS LIKE 3-4 GENERATION A FAMILY.IN SOME PLACES THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THE PPL DEM DID HAVE FE LIVE OFF.ALL FE PROVE A POINT….BRITS R MASTERS AT BITING OFF THEM NOSE FE SPITE DEM FACE.

• sweet says:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, I REMEMBER MAGGIE AND EVERYTHING HERE IS TRUE. THERE WAS A REASON SHE WAS CALLED THE IRON LADY. SHE HAD BALLS OF STEEL.

• kgn13 says:

@ SWEET FE SHOW YOU HOW DEM MIND SET f000 UP,A THE SAME GOVERNMENT BACK INNA POWER YAH NOW,AND CAMERON A CHAP DUNG THE PLACE LIKEA MAD MAN INNA FOREST WID A CHAIN SAW.EVERYTHING A CUT BACK,RIGHT NOW BRITIN LEAN UP BAD BAD ,BUT IS JUST BECAUSE DEM CONTAIN DEM f000RY INSIDE A THE PLACE ,CERTAIN TING NAW MECK INTERNATIONAL NEW,SO TO THE OUT SIDER ,EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN YAH ,BUT ITS FAR FROM DAT.DEM HAVE ONE NEXT OOMAN NAME TRESSA MAY .WAY A RUM THE HOME OFFICE….PUPA JESUS IF IT LEFF TO SHE ALONE NO BLACK SMADDIE NO LEFF A ENGLAND.

• sweet says:

@13, WHATTAGALANG. MI BRETHREN MI KNOW COS ME UNCLE AND SOME OF ME COUSIN THEM NEVER RUN LEFF JOLLY OLE ENGLAND, LIKE FIMI MUMMAH. AN NOW THEM A COMPLAIN. IT TOO LATE THEM HAFFI SEKKLE FI THE ALMSHOUSE YAH NUNG.

Thanks for the info Kgn 13. I did hear a little about what she did to the miners. I heard in the end, after over a yr, they were forced to go back to work for practically nothing. I also heard about what she did to social welfare that practically ruined the poorer class of ppl. But didn’t know she was so instrumental in condoning apartheid.

A little bit off point, David Cameron’s family to this day is still living off wealth from slavery.

Kgn 13 pls tell me one country that is not having a financial crisis it’s the same everywhere

• any black person who defends Thatcher should just admit they are not very aware of her policies and the effect it had on world affairs.. Margret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan were the biggest supporters of the South African govt during the 80s.if it wasnt for them Mandela would have been freed years before he actually was..also her domestic policies were a disaster for poor people in Britian

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Iron Bitch is more appropriate…Mawning from my side of the world to you MET and others *wink*

morning phantom :peluk

• kgn13 says:

@ CHUET I NAW SAY IT NO DEH EVERY WERE,IS NOT WHAT U DO BUT IS HOW U DO IT.YOU HEAR BOUT THE SPARE ROOM TAX WHA DEM ABOUT FE DAS PON WE.TELL ME A NEXT COUNTRY WHA DAT A GWAN.EVERY BODY A DO DEM CUT BACKS ,BUT U AFFIE DO THE THING GRADUALLY,NO MR CAMERON JUST A CHOP DUNG LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE,WID OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD.

U know I have spoken to

Not once have I defended Margaret Thatcher policy or government Wat I will not do is say I’m thankful that someone died r wish death on someone all morning I have been catching the shade but I’m gonna be nice today.

• LUNDUN says:

mek mi tell unno diss, dat woman did not do anything good for britain. what she did was develop a bandaid for the sore that affected britain at di time. it provided short relief, but the cost of that short relief was never to be felt till years later.

di only ting i liked that she did, was to shake di stronghold di unions had on britain. i don’t know about her being one a britains greatest prime ministers. one of britains most ruthless is more fitting.

• kgn13 says:

@ CHUET WHAT U MEAN BY ALL MORNING YOU HAVE BEING CATCHING THE SHADE….PLS TO EXPLAIN DAT FE ME .AS FE THE WISH DEATH PON PPL …I HAVE DONE THAT SEVERAL TIME.WHEN BOTHA DID HAVE MANDELA AND BLACK PPL PON THE ROPE .I WISH DAT f000ER WOULD HAVE DIED….CHECK ALL THE WICKEDNESS THAT f000ER DID YET HIM LIVE TILL HIM OLD…MECK U WONDER MORE TIME WHEN DEM SAY NO BAD DEEDS SHALL GO UNPUNISH.

• GWIZZ says:

BERT SAMUELS WELL SAID MATE

• Too much says:

Well said Mr. Samuels. She really was the Iron Lady, as a woman I can applaud a woman who stood up or what she believed in at the time when she did.BUT she stood against the third world in many respects. She used IMF as a political tool to keep out some and embrace others. Even on we lickle island, her influence was alive n kicking when a young Michael Manley was takin it to Britain. The turn out of our bloodiest election to date, has hers and the influence of reagan all over it. So I will never rejoice in someone’s death, but I like mr. Sam will celebrate the victory of good over evil

@ Too much thank you very much I think u understand my stance perfectly she was who she was but since she is dead I can still find that thing that I respect about her I don’t need to bash n tear no more she spent a lifetime getting that so what’s the use now?
    Kgn 13 it means I notice ppl taking hits at me for my opinion and since they are mine I will not apologize or back down from them that’s all.

• ... says:

1 down, Queen Elizabitch to go…how she a out live everybaddi so?

• Addicted says:

Don’t forget the Falklands war and even up to her deathbed she had animosity against Argentina .Her death wish was to not have any one from Argentina attend her funeral.
    That alone speaks volumes about this woman.
    Cold iron heart hence the name iron lady.She even embraced the name iron lady.

• Cc says: