M-GEE CONFIRM OO

image (6)-OptimizedTitle: m-gee

Message Body:
met it look sticky pan pinky i was in ja for the easter and boy mumma gee was mixing and mingling and circulating the d..k all see him a mohito mondays well cozy up with a nice browning him a go hard

27 Responses to M-GEE CONFIRM OO

you go m-gee :2thumbup wok dem rite an keep dem comingggggggggggg

• Saucy Baby says:

Nooooooooooo Observer, I like him. He seems cool, but if he got the community dick too I’m taking back my likings….lol.

Saucy lie oooooo sender prolly a try get pinky worked up lowe m-gee ooooo

• pHILLY says:

dA PIC YA A SEH BACK UP MY B GIRL. woiee
    This is Traxcey fren trying to sneek one in on Glama. Glama woulda surely send back weh she come from. dummies.com

As for mumma Gee and Pinkey, dem have a understanding. him a fukk and she a fukk i guess that keeps their relationship flowing. To each his own. I think mumma Gee not packing as we would like to believe. Pinky been a creep and Mumma Gee no mind. come wid something betta senda, cause you sound like a mate that is looking back your space or need one. :maho :maho

• Saucy Baby says:

Lol @ Philly, nooooooooooo don’t say that. Don’t tell me he isn’t packing, don’t do it I would fight you. Lol! For some reason I just like him he seems like he is just out to enjoy himself and that’s it. Maybe I’m wrong but we never really see him on here and them come slaughter him. So with that said, calling all mates. Come give us the full hundred on my friend in my head M Gee.

philly lowe m-gee ooooooooooo lowe emm caw one 3 inch man ova suh hav gyal pon top a gyal a mad ova em suh lowe mumma geeeeee

Saucy maybe it can work whey him have man it no have to big just more than 3.5 n mi find that hard to believe to enuh big tall dark man like that no have the right size tool mi no believe star, hellerrooooooooo calling all who sample Mgee Koki we need a confirmation pls n tonks

unno bad oo :nohope:

• NAH LOOK says:

Leave gee alone fi mi yawwww a mi next man dat in 4 years lol
    but seriously him is a humble sweet man n every body a f– suh wah mek him fu—..
    unuh nuh badah come draw him ova yah cause mo Nuh waan nuh bad thoughts of him in my mind or head ….
    Muma gee sendahhh a beg a f000 buy ni nuh gi har shi ask di wrong way n yuh nuh join community cocky

• Saucy Baby says:

Oh Lord Chuet that man look like an amazon stallion and to only have 3 inches would be a huge disappointment to me man. See Nah Look say in 4 years and I line up right behind she to take over when them lef. I am waiting until she sample it to come tell we what’s going on down there. Metty could you ask him to send a pic to only you and then you could tell us how it stay. Please and thank you in advance!

• Original Goodas says:

me like him.. seems cool., LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS SMILE.. woould a “HIDE” gi him some…woaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mumma Gee need fi comb him frownsey hair or cut it! You woulda really f000 his ugly ass with all that hair in your face? No Bueno!

• tt says:

A which pinky that d x girls pinky cause mi want to kno

• Samantha pretty says:

Marsha m-gee don’t want u, nice guy nothing bad to say ur young enjoy life

• kera hunt says:

not a mate never sleep with him and dont want to just a send in what mi see

• On behalf of M-Gee says:

Thanks for all the compliments. Lmao @community cocky comment and anonymous 12:04pm thanks for your criticism I thank the man up above for however he made me I’m pleased with my appearance. Have a bless one to all:-)

So Gee whe yuh a tell da girl yah say u nuh have no ring pan di finger?

• give it to them says:

Don’t know him…never meet him… But there is something about this m gee guy that I like… He is my secret dancehall crush… As long as he’s not a married man I woulda tek a f*#* offa him…. M GEE a waan play inna yuh hair….. lol

So. Let me confirm, yes his cocky is tiny. I use to f000 him years ago in the upperdeck days. He is also very humble all when him vex I never saw him disrespect any woman. What’s not to like about him, he’s a cool guy. I’m glad to see he’s doing well and I often congratulate him. Leave Gee alone sender, he’s a good guy.

someone told me about m-gee name and comments about his thing and people saying his thing is 3 inch this is so not true. i used to mess with him a few years ago and he is not fallen short in that department. he is humble and very romantic and bed room tun up no 3 inch. dont know y people must get up and slander someone name for no reason just to make them look bad. i know what some of u may think am not with him am happily married now but give cheaser what is due to him. ps his hair is not frownsy either its actually sof and smells great

• no lie says:

good evening a friend told me about this site and what was been said about m-gee and his private part. i was with him a few years ago and i can safely say in that department he hasnt fallen short and far from the 3 inch they are talking about, he is a very humble romantic and loving person who dont mess with any one and people sit and slander his name and say things they have no facts about its very sad.his hair is not frownsy it is soft and smell good, u may think i want him y i sent this in but am happily married and but u have to give ceaser what is due unto him

confused.com

• new new says:

M-GEE don’t seem like an ass like some of them have a crush on him nice complexion, smile and hair…senda keep sending in every man dat f000 n figet u. M-GEE MI WAH FU000 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless up Metty.
    Take a peek behind the wall Ma.lol

• Buenos Noche Metty Y Metters…..I didn’t get a chance to read all the comments on this one but I can say as far as Gee’s hair is concerned, it does not stink, it is thick but does not feel coarse. I was in close proximity on two occasions and unless he just washed it……he was well groomed. His personality is humble and makes a lady feel comfortable in his surroundings, nice sense of humor as well! Going to catch up on reading.

Metty whats up with Belly Bang I hope she`s alright, I sure miss those confessions!

• Theresa says:

His hair is soft and smells good and feels even better when you run your hands through it! That’s all y’all getting from me for now!

• nichole says:

i was reading through the story and comments today only god can tell me its not WATER KING instigate this real trouble maker leave the youth u and i know y mi sat this WATER KING!