DUPPY IN TAXI

NewsS1602_1_PLIF3taxipePs

Andre Williams, STAR Writer

A cabbie who is convinced he recently transported a ghost after a passenger chartered his taxi on a late night last week has refused to work after-hours, saying the spirit robbed and shook him up.

Taxi operator, 32-year-old Melvin Riley, who plies the Pinto, St Andrew, taxi route, said he was left traumatised after his encounter with what he calls a spirit. He said the ghost somehow made its way in his car, and journeyed with him and the peculiar passengers who chartered him to their destination.

Our news team was also told that the passengers were suspected to have had the duppy in their company.

Riley said, “Last Sunday night, my car was the only car on the stand. Mi deh deh and see a bus let off a man who look like a Rasta and then him approach mi car. Mi look again and see a woman wid him … him wrap from head to toe in full black, and she wrap head to toe in a full white. Him say him want reach a Pinto square, so mi say six bills ($600). Him have some money fold in his hand and stretch to me and a say a dis mi have, if yuh a take it take it, if not mek mi gwan … Him say it again, a dis mi have if yuh a tek it, tek it, if not mek mi gwan.”

He continued, “Mi tek the money and when mi look a five $100 ($500), so mi look pan him an say come in nuh cause mi nah leave yuh a road, and put the money ina di small compartment draw.”

THE STAR was told that both the male and female subsequently boarded the vehicle, which then proceeded to their desired destination.

Riley said not much was said from either passenger along the journey which lasted roughly 20 minutes.

He said, “When mi reach the square and stop, dem exit the car and then stood behind the vehicle. To my surprise me see something get up off the seat and exit behind them. Mi head start raise instantly, mi pause, mi grab a smoke and light it and jus shub di car ina reverse same time, and mi nuh stop til mi reach weh mi a come from.”

THE STAR was told that upon reaching a place of safety, Riley realised that the money he had collected from the passenger was missing.

He said, “When mi reach back to a point where other people were, mi open di draw and not one red cent … di money missing, mi start all search mi self even though mi know for sure say I just put the money in the draw as mi get it … all now mi can’t believe, so mi just stop work a late night, yuh hear sah … mi tell all some people bout it and dem inna disbelief, but a who feels it knows.”

Name changed

149 Responses to DUPPY IN TAXI

• Foxy Lady says:

Actually laughing out loud. So what use would the duppy have for the money? Isn’t it more logical that the passengers robbed him instead of a duppy?

All I can say is …… :ngakak

LMAO..

• fashiondoll says:

No sah ……a u feel it yah papa so me a guh stop laugh nung :ngakak

• Dwrl says:

But how did they get to rob him?? Mi no think him did get no money. He must have been on the stand smoking his weed late night . He was so f000ing high a duppy him pick up and drop off. What he need to do a stop smoking

Dwrl…u love call out ppl,suh mi agocall u out..CAN U READ?.mi bumbo,u nuh read seh di man calleck 5 $100 bills..SMH

• Brightlight says:

You know as funny as it sounds I won’t say it can’t be true for him. When he say he reversed back till he get to where he came from mi DRAP STRAIGHT DOWN TI DI GRUNG! DWPCL!!! I aint mad at you I would have done the same.

A long time dis a gwaan a ja

• Dwrl says:

12:38 bitch do you believe everything you RASS read?? Bitch a guess you believe in duppy to right?? Comprehend dis to hoe since you can read ” not a word was said for the 20 minutes ride” SO ANON WHEN THE f000 DID THEY ROB HIM DURING THAT 20 minutes?? He never leave the car after in place the money in the compartment. IN A YOU ENTIRE FOOLISH YEARS HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A DUPPY STEALING ANYTHING??

Dumb bitch use your f000ing common sense . HE WAS HIGH WHICH IS WHY HE WAS SEEING THINGS THAT WEREN’T THERE EXAMPLE MONIES HE NEVER RECIEVED…..NOW f000 OFF

• Dwrl says:

If they were standing behind the car as he said he would have ran them over if they were humans. @ met yes I heard of it happening. Spirits take the form of humans and animals. My great great grandfather they say took the form of a black dog to protect my mom and her siblins when they were children, when they go out on their way home they would see him on their way by the canal in st Catherine

• Dwrl says:

He passed when my first uncle was born

• ... says:

I kaint with DWRL tiddeh no not at aaaaall :hammer

• Foxy Lady says:

Ecclesiastes 9 states, “For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing . . . For there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going” (verses 5, 10).

• Foxy Lady says:

Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

• Dwrl says:

Guess she a the duppy WEH rob the man so she know, no know why dem ole zutupect always a pitch pon mi

@foxy 3 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

Also 11 Then the woman asked, “Whom shall I bring up for you?”

“Bring up Samuel,” he said.

12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out at the top of her voice and said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul!”

13 The king said to her, “Don’t be afraid. What do you see?”

The woman said, “I see a ghostly figure[a] coming up out of the earth.”

14 “What does he look like?” he asked.

“An old man wearing a robe is coming up,” she said.

Then Saul knew it was Samuel, and he bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.

15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”

“I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”

16 Samuel said, “Why do you consult me, now that the Lord has departed from you and become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done what he predicted through me. The Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hands and given it to one of your neighbors—to David. 18 Because you did not obey the Lord or carry out his fierce wrath against the Amalekites, the Lord has done this to you today. 19 The Lord will deliver both Israel and you into the hands of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The Lord will also give the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines.”

20 Immediately Saul fell full length on the ground, filled with fear because of Samuel’s words. His strength was gone, for he had eaten nothing all that day and all that night.

21 When the woman came to Saul and saw that he was greatly shaken, she said, “Look, your servant has obeyed you. I took my life in my hands and did what you told me to do. 22 Now please listen to your servant and let me give you some food so you may eat and have the strength to go on your way.”

23 He refused and said, “I will not eat.”

But his men joined the woman in urging him, and he listened to them. He got up from the ground and sat on the couch.

24 The woman had a fattened calf at the house, which she butchered at once. She took some flour, kneaded it and baked bread without yeast. 25 Then she set it before Saul and his men, and they ate. That same night they got up and left.

Footnotes:

• Foxy Lady says:

@ Met, thanks. Reading, absorbing…not processing yet, must read further and compare to digest, but intrigued and appreciate it.

• Foxy Lady says:

Which books and chapter Met?

in job it was a warning not to raise the spirits from their slumber but they do exist because remember we are physical and spiritual

• Foxy Lady says:

But I think “ghostly figure” because he was frail and had not eaten.

• Foxy Lady says:

Alright, will read it later.

Samuel had died and a medium raised him up to give Saul a prediction

• Foxy Lady says:

I’ve seen mediums claim to be speaking to spirits of the dead but I often wonder if it’s not demons they summon. (This has nothing to do with Saul and Samuel, I must first read it to understand what transpired)

[email protected]…yes they call them up but the bible says never to do this

• LUNDUN says:

good day met and metters

met isn’t the first set of scriptures u quoted, referring to when sum1 becomes a christian?

i was told it was. this is how it was explained to me: the first spirit leaves the body because god has taken over now. the evil spirit then returns with 7 others when the person backslides, and tries to disrupt that person’s life in such a way, in an effort to keep that person from returning to god.

• Brightlight says:

I gotta read that book of Job. What a prediction to tell someone you and your loved ones will die. So funny how I receive and interpret Bible verses compared to when I was younger and in church.

Thanks Met and Foxy 😉

• LUNDUN says:

and i was also told that when we see spirits, those who can, its not the person that died we are actually seeing. it is the servants of satan, who has taken on a human form, in an attempt to deceive and drive fear in us.

• Foxy Lady says:

Yes, Lundun, that’s what I was taught about it being demons.

@Brightlight, for every scripture there’s an equally applicable contradictory one, I believe. Which realistic works. Take for instance the first scripture I quoted, how do you use that to tell comfort someone who just lost a loved one? A bit hard to fathom innit?
    Yet Met could draw for another scripture to prove the opposite.

• Brightlight says:

@Lundun me too! I was told those spirits are actually demons.

@Foxy it isn’t very comforting at all. Oh boy. This is the thing about that book. It ends up confusing me more than enlightening me. Or maybe I just haven’t been patient enough to get what is being said. I also believe much of the book has double meanings and more depth to what we see/read on the surface.

• LadyWoW says:

MET u guys scare mi . mi try nuh believe inna dem ting deh. but one night mi cousin dead…all mi know is mi jump outta mi sleep and smady tan ova mi. NOBODY cayn tell mi smady nain did tan up ova mi inna mi sleep. Mi up and not long smady call mi and tell mi mi cousin dead.

• Foxy Lady says:

The surface interpretation of the book is for the masses. Interpreted metaphysically, is how the elite who were educated at those times interpreted it, the common folks being unlearn they didn’t.
    It’s very potent when it’s understood but not many people understands the metaphysical interpretations. In some ways science is just catching up to a lot of what’s written in the book. Mind you, much of it is metaphorical and mythological but there is history of our people and answers to many of lives deep questions. For instance, our history as the real Jews is written in the book, taking us back to the tribes of Benjamin and Judah.

Revelation 2:9
    King James Version

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Funny, this is found in Revelation when those living in Israel purporting to be Jews are not Jews and were brought there only after the 2nd world war and are really Khazars from Russia. Isn’t it?

Foxy funny u should mention that about the ppl purporting to be Jews I had that convo with one of these said Jews the other n he told me I’m racist n crazy ahhh sahhh smh

• Brightlight says:

OMG Fox!!!! I love when you do this!! Breaking stuff down. I love to learn.
    :peluk

ok brighty :peluk

• Foxy Lady says:

Met when my brother was going on 2 years, a neighbor died and they have a viewing at his house and I brought my brother on my side and went to look at the man in the casket. I swear to you, two days later we’re all in the room and the baby who could barely speak, sat up and pointed to the door and said “man”, “man dere”. So everybody looked at the baby and looked at the door, there was no one there and my mom said “which man?”, the baby responded “dead man”.
    Now, this was my first and only real encounter with anything supernatural because I know that innocent baby wouldn’t and couldn’t have made that up out of the clear blue, he was just learning how to speak.
    So, my take on the duppy thing is one of reserved caution simply because I have no experiences of my own.

• Brightlight says:

@Chuet now why would you do that? LOL u cannot talk to those serpents about WE, BLACK PPL, being chosen and not them.

How can these ppl be of this region n be of fair skin n blue eyes when we all know that if u live in a warm region u r of dark skin has the sun does this to ur skin pigmentation , the aryans r the color they r because the are from the north where there is minimal sun exposure n so to survive that weather n climate their skin is fair n eyes blue, green etc

@Cheut and Brightlight,
    It’s pretty deep, take their star that they call star of David, it’s not, it’s an inverted pentagram. It’s the same one for the church of Satan. (Though I don’t believe in Satan as a wicked man with horns and pitch fork but rather dark forces you can activate).

@Cheut and Brightlight,
    Believe it or not, it was actually reputable Jewish scholars who first came out with the information that we are the Jews and they were excommunicated for it. They have conducted DNA and not one of those so called Jews have a semblance of Jewish DNA. They keep searching for themselves in the tombs and all they can find from ancient Egypt is black people.

• Brightlight says:

@Foxy i don’t believe in satan as a being either but it is us. The light and the dark. The good and the evil. The evil part of us that takes over the good when we are spiritually out of balance.

• jamaikangirl says:

The puzzling part is that the man n woman stood behing the car..then he said he reversed……somn wrong deh so

I know Brightie but sometimes I can’t hold it in, God said his ppl are the oppressed nation which nation is oppressed more than us but the “Jews” have gone n created this holocaust story to make it seem like they are the oppressed race. Smh wicked ppl dem man

Foxy if people look for contradictions in the bible I believe they will find..The scripture u posted So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. does not say the dead cannot be raised.. they say they shall not but the next part of that same verse says “If only you would hide me in the grave
    and conceal me till your anger has passed!
    If only you would set me a time
    and then remember me!
    14 If someone dies, will they live again?
    All the days of my hard service
    I will wait for my renewal[b] to come.
    15 You will call and I will answer you;
    you will long for the creature your hands have made.

16 Surely then you will count my steps
    but not keep track of my sin.
    17 My offenses will be sealed up in a bag;
    you will cover over my sin.

When the seer called Samuel he did answer but as I said before this is not of God, in the book I quoted my scripture from it did say Saul had asked God for an answer and he had not responded..he also asked a prophet of God and got no answer. The seer was a servant of the devil and although the answer he got was correct the vessel in which he got it from was corrupt and he could not go to God and ask for redemption , he knew this was the ultimate and could not be reversed

• Foxy Lady says:

Cheut, look on the walls in Egypt. You’ll see the black women braiding their hair. The wives of the Pharoahs actually had their maids micro braiding their hair. Napoleon shot off the big broad nose of the Sphinx to disguise the fact that all the pharoah’s were black men. Nefferti, King Tut and all. Which is why they sold us white Jesus who by the way was Ceseare Borgia and they sell us white Superman, Spiderman, Batman and give us Big Fat Black Fat Albert in a deformed stage to perpetuate the inferiority complex.

Foxy even last nite I was watching the news this guy was going around burning the whatever its called that the Jews hang on their door n can u believe that they had a news conference in Williamsburg talking about how they are not safe n r be prosecuted n feel like its the holocaust all over again the gall of these ppl

• Foxy Lady says:

No Met, not knocking your position or your take whatsoever hon. I’m going deeper than you and I. There are indeed contractions
    And eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
    If your right hand offends you chop it off
    If someone slaps you, turn the other cheek
    Render good for bad.

There are a myriad of contradictions but that’s not necessarily a bad thing because life is diverse and each situation calls for a different response. There are times when you need to run to save your ass and times you need to turn the other cheek, likewise sometimes you must retaliate. It’s for us to use prudence.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Cheut, they can do anything they want, they run this world. They have been compensated for the holocaust, They Chinese and everyone else have been compensated except for black people. No reparation whatsoever.

With all we’re talking bout austerity measures we’re still giving billions to Israel every single month.

Foxy :thanks2

• Foxy Lady says:

@Cheut, you ever heard about the 400 year curse in the bible?

Foxy I did not feel like you were knocking me, this that you are mentioning are from the old testament which was governed by the Mosaic laws so you cannot use the old testament to contradict the new. When Jesus came he made reforms and specifically added to some of what was the law then. He showed how it was possible to live by them . The bible is very figurative and one of the greatest examples of this is Revalations. But on the right hand thing, if you had something , for instance say it was a car and you continued to get more tickets because of it, no matter what you did it could not pass inspection and ultimately that car may cause u to lose your license …it is better to discard it because it is offending you as a person and will make u unable to benefit from a license. When Jesus came he said to turn the other cheek because he the Son of God, from the line of David, came, lived and made a pathway in which man could see that there was redemption from sins , he also preached that there would be a judgement…which was not preached in the old testament. Because he made all this possible he said vengeance is mine . Turning the cheek means turning away from the situation and giving the power to God because the power really does not belong to man, the physical is nothing because there will be a spiritual judgement and that person would be punished by God.

If u had a land with an old house where there were no facilities to put garbage and knowing this you told the occupants that it was ok to discard the garbage on the land but told them you would make a change some time in the future..The change came and you built a new home with facilities to dispose of the garbage .How wise would it be to continue to dispose of the garbage on the land when new facilities were in place for its disposal? This is how the laws of the new testament and old are. It is the same land, a house is on the land and the same master..disposing garbage but via a better means for a better outcome.

• Brightlight says:

@Chuet I see them bastards on the news complaining about the burning of some damn mezulah or however it’s spelled. Look how quick them hold a press conference for that? Of course they own the media. These modern day serpents they call Jews are ppl who originate from some where else I believe in mountainanous European regions. I can’t recall where but they are European. They are not Jews in any form. I’d give that to the Ethiopians before I give it to them wicked serpents.

Also, the question is this..How can you contradict the old with what is new and reformed? Was there really a formal government in the old testament? If people a claim contradictions ,lay them with new testament vs new testament and old testament with old because the old and new will always contradict themselves because they are past and present

But brightie Jesus did done reject the ”Jews” suh all dem a talk and a do dem Jewish tings a di devil a lead dem…They were punished for one…two these Jews are not the true Jews..not to be racist but their color doesnt add up

• Brightlight says:

Metsy Revelations is another book I need to read thoroughly through and take notes. That book created so much fear in me as a child and I think that is just one of the reasons, along with the constant contradictions, that made me put that book down.

I had a friend in college that said his father went crazy, not in the sense we initially think, after he read the bible. I feel the information in that book, when you really digest it is like the sensation of your sinuses being open, but moreso your spiritual sinus. It’s scary and mind boggling at the same time.

• Foxy Lady says:

Read all of the below, this is only a bit of it but it’s been prophesied that the real Jews from the tribe of Judah will be enslaved for 433 years and will be taken to a foreign land to suffer. That they children will be taken from them never to be seen again and they will be mocked and called bywords (meaning nicknames eg. Niggers). The 433 year curse in the Bible speaks directly of God’s people and no other race of people on the planet fits the description. Who was Selassie? The last emperor from the tribe of Judah, he goes directly back to Solomon the son of David. The bible speaks about us.

Acts 7:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

Baruch 4:5-8 Be of good cheer, my people, the memorial of Israel.
    6 Ye were sold to the nations, not for your destruction: but because ye moved the Most High to wrath, ye were delivered unto the enemies.
    7 For ye provoked him that made you by sacrificing unto devils, and not to the Most High.
    8 Ye have forgotten the everlasting God, that brought you up; and ye have grieved Jerusalem, that nursed you

Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Numbers 14:12 I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they.

Jeremiah 16:4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; [but] they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Deuteronomy 28:30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

Deuteronomy 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

Deuteronomy 28:36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Kings 9:7 Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

Zechariah 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Cheut and Brightlight, have you guys ever seen the very first painting of Jesus with his mother? Black like tar baby, then they changed the picture to white? What’s funny while we’re praying to some white man you have the pope in the cellars of the Vatican praying and kneeling to a very black man..

It is scary because of the dragon and monsters that are mentioned but when I got older and read it over I realise that those monsters were governments and the monsters were mentioned to show the level of power…so it doesn’t scare me anymore now

No Foxy I never knew about the curse, interesting
    But u know since of late I have been doing some soul searching n I am beginning to refuse this image that they have sold as about who is God n what he is to us, I truly believe that this religion that a lot of ppl are going to church day in n out is just to serve a God that the slave masters created for us do u think I’m crazy to think so?

• MAGNUM PI says:

@met something wrong with the site??? every time i type a comment it just disappear just checking!!!!

For example a friend of mine much older lady is a Christian church leader choir member all at we went shopping n I took a dress up put it down n said its too long she said she is gonna work on me to come to her church cause I need to change cause not even nail polish this church don’t allow u to wear now I’m thinking is my God such a fickle god that he would be bother by something like mere nail polish n the length of my dress it just don’t ring right with me at all

• Brightlight says:

:( TEARS!! Those verses I hear and read one here and there but to see so many at one time! I never knew there were so many verses in the bible pertaining to our curse! How can we deny or not believe this is about our people BLACK PEOPLE? People of BLACK AFRICAN descent?

But what exactly triggers God’s wrath? Was it us feeling we were greater than him? Being full of ourselves? not believeing we needed him anymore? What?

• Foxy Lady says:

You are waking up Cheut. The blinders are coming off. Now nothing will make sense to you anymore as you start to see through all the years of brainwashing and mass deception used to enslave us.
    Why my God must look like the enemy that enslaved my people? If I was made in his image why he looks like you?
    My ancestors left the answers for us in the stones and many people are rejecting the bullshit now

• Brightlight says:

Yes Metsy I know or will say believe now that those monsters represent empires i.e. US, Britain, etc.

The seven headed bease are the seven powers and the catholic church is the whore of babylon.

• LUNDUN says:

gods wrath for us, started when eve and adam ate the apple.

the sins of the fathers shall befall their children. we have been cursed ever since.

but god made prophets among us, to guide us, but we still diverted from his words. things like those provoked his wrath.

• Foxy Lady says:

Met can you post the videos of the Curses please. They are on youtube.
    This is why I like the Rastafarians, of all religions they came the closest. This is what Revelation says:

Revelation 5:5 – And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 19:16 – And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

” His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice was the sound of many waters”.

(HIS HAIR WAS LIKE WOOL- BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH HAIR LIKE WOOL)

Foxy nuh di slaves were the real jews? So how di white Jew dem a own it I do not know

• Foxy Lady says:

Yes Met, I absolutely agree, the harlot, the whore, the beast all the same as babylon the great. Governments!

Magnum nothing nuh wrong with the site I will check the spam for you

• Brightlight says:

@Lundun you know I don’t really believe the Adam and Eve story? I think it is a different meaning Adam and Eve and the entire biting the apple thing isn’t as it seems. Like they are a code for something else. I don’t know. And this goes back to what I was saying earlier. These double meanings.

So many of these bible stories are also rehashed stories of ancient African gods/

Yes chuet and Brightie slavery was mentioned in the bible that is why sometimes I feel the Rastafarians have some of it correct but they are still not acting in accordance

• Foxy Lady says:

Brainwashing Met. Our history is right there in the Bible. They talk about the Gold Coast and Ivory Coast, the tribes taken from the Slave Coast were the Jews that wandered and all that is in the Bible.
    Four hundred and odd years they had us in slavery for and that’s in the bible too. Every bit of it.

• This story deserves a KMT..amazing that shit like this can appear in a national paper and people who appear to be intelligent follow it up.

• MAGNUM PI says:

@met thank you hun!!!

• Foxy Lady says:

Met, I’m going to send you a picture, every thing on it in the Bible. You look at it and tell me what you think. *DEAD*
    Shit runs deep!

Foxy u ina mi brains _______________________________________________- yes di rasta dem have it correct but not all the way

ok foxy and di video dem to mi a go look fi dem now

Exactly hair of wool n now did the silk hair ppl dem come take over smh I’m confused but I pray n ask God for wisdom cause one thing I’m sure of there is a God.

• LUNDUN says:

@brightie, i believe the adam and eve story more than the big bang story. how else can we explain our existence?

• Brightlight says:

Hi @Iamhere! What is wrong with us having this discussion? I think these discussions are great. And even if u don’t believe it (spirits) it still makes for great conversation no? Why not add your own points that you feel are valid instead of criticizing those who choose to have a discussion that isn’t even about the duppy anymore? I never get why anyone would jump in a conversation to criticize those who are peacefully having one. Why not add your own input even if it goes against what we’re saying instead?

Just saying not being rude 😉

But we as a race r too easily misguided man smh but mi see dem SIKES man watch this if u want to annihilate a race u get rid of the men first right so look how the prison dem full of black men, then dem slowly drift in the batty man thing pon the few that’s left so dem is of no use then them go further n have the likkle that’s left turn inna dogs who have no respect for women they see women as cocksuckers and that it so u no see say the race is almost extinct

Brightie a so imhere tan ooooooooooooooo but him read doe :ngakak

hi sir how are you sir? :peluk

foxy im not sure which video fi post

• Brightlight says:

@Lundun then explain Cain and Abel’s means of procreation? Was it their mother since she was the only woman?

• @Brightlite..you nuh see my input up top..wah more than dat yuh want ? yuh waan long drawn out discussion to show why dis is a bag a nonsense ? and weh yuh call criticize..I actually paid a compliment..Didnt you see me say “people that appear to be intelligent” maybe you are one of those..

• Foxy Lady says:

@Brightlight, you are correct. Those stories are not meant literally. Snakes don’t speak. What the snake in the Adam and Eve story represents is wisdom. It’s all about knowledge, the Adam and Eve story. Again, the common people take them literally. Why do you think you have secret societies called Illuminati? Because they are illuminated, they are enlighten, they are guardians of knowledge notice KNOW-LEDGE, and all the KNOW-LEDGE they have is from Africa. Notice their pyramids and all seeing eye that people say is Satanic and Jay z and Beyonce a serve the devil…..the pyramid is in your brain, the all seeing eye is your pineal gland, it’s also called the third eye. It’s calcified in white people because they lack melanin. The pineal gland is where melanin is produced.
    That’s why the idiots that bleach are uninformed. The melanin protects you from diseases. The body because of it’s melanin is to heal itself every 30 days but we deplete our own melanin with the foods we eat and the things we do. Black people are not even supposed to be eating certain food.
    Why do you think we have extra ordinary athletic abilities? The first doctors, astronomers, physicians were all black. It’s the substandard education system and the disparity between access to opportunities why we are now the dumbest set but this is not who we are. They know who we are so they have to kill our minds.
    To this day they cannot replicate the pyramids and do not know how they were built and black people built them. They are built all over the earth of grid lines. That’s potent shit. How they knew that?
    Read your history.

• Met mi good ..long time yuh nuh say hello.

• Foxy Lady says:

Met, I can’t figure it out with you because my two laptops need flash player so I’m not getting the videos. Just post one, see if you see a part one. Sorry hon.

• Foxy Lady says:

Yes, Tawcheut get rid of the men. Introduce rap music and gangster music, crack in the communities and get them to engage in black and black crimes and fill up the penitentiaries.
    Plus young black girls have abortions five more times than white girls that’s why every Planned Parenthood is in the ghettos.
    Plus the white race is stagnant, they are not growing as one born one dies. In 2 years they will be the minority.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Brighlight, thank you for addressing certain people. There is always a crab around somewhere even when we attempt to have enlightening conversations. You need not believe but God damn man, sometimes I’m sick of them.

@Lundun, there is much more to that story and Brighlight started with very good questions.

• LUNDUN says:

@brightie woie woie woie, mi is not well versed in di bible and i have never really sat an read it in my adult life.

i am just going off what i was taught in sunday school and church :ngakak

brightie, maaaaybe………there were other ppl on earth but adam and eve are the parents of god’s children…….ijs :hammer

den u nuh can seh hello to? u know u nuh easy

brightie please doe ansa him comment 4’23 u si how u love gi trouble doe

brightie cain and able were not the only children adam and eve had

• LUNDUN says:

met she asking who they mated with, did they mate with their sisters?

I would guess so Lundun

• Foxy Lady says:

No they were not the only children Met but remember we have 66 books of the Bible and the original bible had 80. Why did they remove the other books? hmmmm
    Lots of things they didn’t want us to know particularly the book of Enoch. If you can find it, it will blow your mind as to who and where those people came from.

Constantine began what was to become a centuries long effort to eliminate any book in the original Bible that was considered unacceptable to the new doctrine of the church. At that time, it is believed there were up to 600 books, which comprised the work we now know as the Bible. Through a series of decisions made by the early church leadership, all but 80 of those books, known as the King James Translation of 1611, were purged from the work, with a further reduction by the Protestant Reformation bringing the number to 66 in the “Authorized” King James Bible

In the Catholic Church the version used is the Douay-Rheims Bible consisting of 73 books. In the Protestant church only the 66 books approved by the Archbishop of Canterbury in 1885, which today is known as the Authorized King James Bible, are used. No other books, neither the Apocrypha, which was included in the original King James Bible, nor the 22 books mentioned or quoted in the King James Bible, are considered inspired.

you know the KJV not so different from the original the time when I checked it out, I always heard about the missing books but never really checked to see

• @FoxyLady ..I actually think you are one of the posters who appear to be intelligent..fi real..but even when we are we can take some advice..so my advice to you is this..there is no way you should make something that an anonymous person types over the internet make you “sick of them “..its not that serious

There is a section of the book of Enoch called “The Watchers” and it starts

And after some days my son, Methuselah, took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore him a son. And his body was white as snow and red as a rose; the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema (‘long curly hair’) beautiful; and as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun …

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,

“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us … It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels…”

• Foxy Lady says:

Yes Met, some strange things, Noah was an albino for one thing. There were/are other things on Earth.

• edit button please ..type..

• Foxy Lady says:

@IAMHERE, YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON THAT!

• Real Fortis says:

My granny used to tell me seh di greatest trick di devil pull was to mek man think he don’t exist…… So wen ppl seh di good and di bad lies within dats true but remember di devil have control so a lot of evil spirit a roam..

• Foxy Lady says:

The Devil has control because people give him control. If you don’t lay yourself careless and indulge in dark deeds you cannot give access to any evil or dark forces to come near you. You can be in a big dark cave and all you need is a little match to light it up. The light is more powerful than the dark and inside of man is where the devil dwells.

• Soldier of Jah says:

Greetings Met & All

Here is an article on what happens when you die.

As to the references here about Samuel, rest assured that the person who came up was not Samuel but an evil spirit masquerading as Samuel. When you die, you stay dead. It is at that time rebellious spirits can take on the look of a past loved one.

1Kings 22:22 lets the reader know that EVERYTHING is of Jah, even the sending of a lying spirit to provoke.

Foxy with your zeal for knowledge let me propel it by stating that any artist rendition of ‘baby jesus & mary’ whether black or white are all renditions of osiris and her baby.

Brightlight it is very important to read the whole bible and not just the parts you feel like. Also to read and not add or take away. There is no where in the scriptures it states Adam & Eve and apple in the same sentence. The fruit that they ate we do not have in these times. As a matter of fact we shall eat of the fruit therof in the New Kingdom, one fruit for every month of the year. Rev 22:2

Bless

• just concern says:

i’m glad that the taxi driver put his story out there wether he is lying or not this turn out to be one interesting topic especially for someone like me who just read a psalms here an there thanks to met and the bloggers

• FOXY says:

Soldier, yes hon, it’s Isis and Horus, son of Osiris. Jesus is just the modern representation of Horus who existed 3000 year prior to Jesus with the exact stories and was also called the truth, the light and the way. He also had 12 disciples which were the 12 zodiac signs as they studied the cosmos for everything. The reason we see Jesus on the back of bumper stickers as a fish is because Jesus is the representation of Picses the fish.
    It was Osiris the father who represented light and Seth his brother who represented dark and lord of the underworld where the idea of heaven and hell and that duality came from.
    But the Horus, Isis and Osiris (the original trinity) also exists in other cultures. We can elaborate further Jah. Feel free to share your two cents but I have a class from 8-9 so I’ll be back soon.

• Me says:

Good evening Metters……..mi believe him.

• yoko says:

im loving this

jmg 2 di worllllllllllll

mi eva learn sumthin new

blessings all

YOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• j says:

pls pls u guys continue im learning….this is really sweet….

knowledge is key iyah.. met mi love dah likkle discussion ya.

The real bible a di macabee.not sure if a su it spell.but they banned it

• FOXY says:

The Maccabee was one of the books taken out of the bible. It’s not a bible by itself, like the book of Enoch and the others, it was taken out.
    That is the book growing up I was told that the Rastafarians have and many people who read it went insane.
    Not everyone can absorb the potency of a lot of the information you find if you go in search. The Maccabee is available online and can be downloaded. I haven’t read it yet though but the Bible speaks of Nephilim. They are also on the stones carved on the walls in Egypt. Some claim they are demons, others they are aliens. They are mentioned in the Bible has having bred with humans.
    One thing is certain, our DNA is mixed with that of ‘other’ species.
    Ever wondered why white people are so barbaric? Why anywhere they go they must kill of the indigenious people? Where have they ever gone and settled without killing everyone else? Nowhere.
    Hmmmm

• kgn13 says:

so how can ,some one say for sure what really happen to a person when them die,and no baddie never come back from the dead ,and say so and so happen da way yah.

• FOXY says:

KGN13, there are somethings that science and religion agree on and after death is one of them. Religion speaks of having a living soul that doesn’t die but either goes to heaven or hell after death, and science tells us we are all energy and energy doesn’t die but gets transferred. So what science terms energy, religion terms the soul. We are not in a one dimensional universe so we can agree that the essence of us leaves the body. Where it goes is simply a matter of belief, that no one knows. There are religions that claim reincarnation, that we elect to come here to complete a mission and when it’s over we go back or we can re-enter this life.

@3.45totally agree with you. I think that was how they conditioned the slaves and that was why they had no mercy on them because they were aware that it was no for real. don’t get me wrong, I do know that there is a god and every day I personally give praise

• Dwrl says:

Very interesting!

• kgn13 says:

am not a believer in the after live thing,religion me no too pree cause dem too mix up ,my take is from u drop out a it dat.

• kgn13 says:

the way me pree the ting ,is just like google ,every body believe every thing dem get pon google,but all the information pon google had to me imput by persons.said ting wid the bible,how we no sure say what dem give us a no the wrong thing,man can omit certain ting cause him wha lead the people who follow it ,in a next direction.the ten commandant, suppose that was just a law for a particular tribe,cause a pure tribe did a run the earth.yet dem meck it look like that was the commandement fe the whole world.lots of ifs.

• FOXY says:

The ten commandments was taken from the Egyptian book of the dead and Moses quoted a condensed version of it to the people.
    You can have your own beliefs and that’s okay but your beliefs should be predicated on something. Are your beliefs steeped in scientific facts or are they faith based?
    We cannot dismiss science when it comes on to the supernatural or other worldly when we respect the airplane we fly on, the electriciy we utilize and all the other conveniences that science has given us.
    These books are actually history whether they were inspired by God himself or not, these were the writings of men from centuries ago, the history and tradition is worth investigating.
    Yes, somebody wrote some thing, the same way how someone wrote the information a doctor studied to save lives and perform heart and brain surgeries successfully. Knowledge is power, this is the information age. Never discard knowledge for your own beliefs. Those that control your past also control your future.

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

truly enjoyed reading this post…very enlightening

• Brightlight says:

Good morning and bless up to everyone that commented on this topic. I had to cut around 4:30 and unfortunately wasn’t able to get back here in time while the convo was still hot.

Met, every day, big up yourself. You created a suss page but I believe your true intent was not about suss as much as it was using the suss to draw in the thinkers. I really thank you Met. I am so glad for the bloggers that came in this topic. Foxy, Lundun, Iamhere (you smartass lol), KGN13, Cindy, Anon’s, Dwrl, Chuet, …, J, Yoko, Me, Just concern, Soldier of Jah (always appreciate your commentary), Magnum and anyone I miss, thanks for your comments. And to all who peeped out of curiosity I hope next time you join in. One love. :peluk

morning brightie thank you :peluk

• kgn13 says:

marninggg ,met and brightie. it gwan fe real,but me have a little ? fe madam foxy …the age old ? the egg r the chicken which u think came first.

• FOXY says:

Good Morning All,
    @Brightie, I did miss yours and @Cheut’s presence yesterday. Interesting conversation and inputs indeed.

@Kgn13, wey did chicken affi duh wid Duppy? Good morning Sir.

• kgn13 says:

come on now fox,the topic was bout the duppy taxi,and look how much twist and turn the convo teck,so its just a natural progression,from bible versus science.

• Foxy Lady says:

Okay KGN13, to understand the scientific theory behind it one must get into abiogenesis which is not easy to understand let alone explain. Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins did a good job on answering this question and you might check him out on youtube.

Below is a simplistic except from a panel discussion on the topic:

It is a question that has vexed philosophers since the Greeks. But it seems we may now have the answer to the beguilingly simple question: “Which came first?” It’s the egg.

This reassuring conclusion was the work of an expert panel including a philosopher, geneticist and chicken farmer.

“Whether chicken eggs preceded chickens hinges on the nature of chicken eggs,” said panel member and philosopher of science David Papineau at King’s College London.

“I would argue it’s a chicken egg if it has a chicken in it. If a kangaroo laid an egg from which an ostrich hatched, that would surely be an ostrich egg, not a kangaroo egg. By this reasoning, the first chicken did indeed come from a chicken egg, even though that egg didn’t come from chickens.”

The oldest recorded reference to the childish conundrum goes back to a collection of essays and discussions by the Greek historian Mestrius Plutarchus, born in 46AD. In a section entitled Whether the Hen or the Egg Came First he suggested that the question was already well established: “The problem about the egg and the hen, which of them came first, was dragged into our talk, a difficult problem which gives investigators much trouble.”

Plutarchus also hinted at the puzzle’s greater significance: “Sulla my comrade said that with a small problem, as with a tool, we were rocking loose a great and heavy one, that of the creation of the world.”

Whether the panel solved that debate is not clear, but they were unanimous on the correct chicken/egg pecking order. John Brookfield, an evolutionary geneticist at the University of Nottingham said the solution involves piecing together the speciation event in which chickens first evolved.

He imagines two non-chicken parents getting together and giving rise to the first individual of a new species because of a genetic mutation. “The first chicken must have differed from its parents by some genetic change, perhaps a very subtle one, but one which caused this bird to be the first ever to fulfil our criteria for truly being a chicken,” said Prof Brookfield.

“Thus the living organism inside the eggshell would have had the same DNA as the chicken that it would develop into, and thus would itself be a member of the species of chicken,” he added.

Will the panel be conducting other chicken-related enquiries, such as why did the chicken cross the road? Prof Brokfield refused to comment.

The debate was organised to coincide with the launch of Chicken Little on DVD.

• Soldier of Jah says:

Foxy i read that you seem to be very keen on Egyptology, however you must remember that Mizraim’Egypt was cast away by Jah, also Moses refused to be called an Egyptian, that shows us that he was not into their abominable way of life, learning, living. That’s why even today we are told to come of Egypt which is Babylon, which is the World and enter into the true relationship with the giver of life. Jahshawah.

Bless

• sussister says:

• sussister says:

bright light never put in sussiter but me nah say ntn still.. big up everybody to loveeeeee unu all

• LUNDUN says:

u know i personally believe the chicken came first. i believe this because i believe in what i was told about adam and eve.

the bible said god made adam, adam did not have a mother, out of whose womb he came. he was specifically made by god and he in turn was the “man” whose sperm contributed in the continuation of mankind.

so like god made adam and eve, the first man and woman (depending on if u believe in the bible entirely), i believe god made the first of each animal or insect both male and female, and then those “first” animals or insects continued the species. just my two cents.

I don’t agree with you.

• LUNDUN says:

foxy like u said, we all base our opinions on science or our beliefs/religious faith. so there goes my opinion on this never ending debate about what came first, the chicken or the egg.

what came first man or the egg? cuz man comes from an egg as well right? according to the bible, man came first.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Jah, understand that there was a lot of politics of the time tossed into the Bible and favoritism. For instance, after being asked for help by a sick crying woman, Jesus was quoted as saying he did not come here for everyone, he came only for the Gentiles.
    Are they serious with that? That isn’t very Jesuslike is it?

“A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, ‘Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, ‘Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.’ He [Jesus] answered, ‘I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.’ The woman came and knelt before him. ‘Lord, help me!’ she said. He [Jesus] replied ‘It is not right to take the children’s [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].’ ‘Yes, Lord’ she said, ‘but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.’ Then Jesus answered, ‘Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.’ And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)”

The truth is, there were no historians or eye witness accounts recorded when Jesus should have lived. All the books were written by unknowns, some of which are known imposters pretending to be Matthew, Mark and Luke.
    No historian of the time documented Jesus’ existence as a matter of fact, he was not mentioned until 100 years later by Josephus Ben Matthias.
    So you have to understand that after political manipulation, the bible that we have is what they wanted us to have.
    If the Egyptians were as demonic as we are taught, why are the pyramids still standing after millenia. Why have their very memories not been wiped out from the face of the earth.
    Ancient Egyptians were black people. I believe Moses (if he existed) invented Monotheistic religion but the bible is intertwined with more mythology than actual facts. Remember Moses claimed to have spoken to a burning bush. Now you and I know bushes do not speak. Moses was high and had a vision. Moses went in the mountains to smoke weed and had an epiphany and came back down and attributed the ten commandments to God in order to have the people follow him.
    Moses was schooled as a prince and educated, unlike the masses he was trying to lead. He has access to and had read the Egyptian book of the dead which is where the ten commandments originate. Things have more validity and potency if they are divine, they people being illiterate accepted this.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Lundun, I was speaking to Jah on his comment on Egyptology. I don’t believe there is any right or wrong answer to that question that you and I can solve Lundun, if you the experts wouldn’t still be debating it. That’s one of those things that comes down to belief.

• Brightlight says:

@Foxy mi buss a laff when u sey Moses did high! DWLLLLLL! None the less good points.

• Foxy Lady says:

@Lundun, that wasn’t for you dear. It was a response to Jah’s comment. I hadn’t seen yours at that time.
    As far as the chicken and egg, if the experts are still debating after millenia, I don’t think you and I stand a chance in that debate except for mere beliefs and beliefs are just that.

• Foxy Lady says:

A some good weed him smoke Brightlight.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LUNDUN says:

@ foxy u know u no easy :ngakak moses did high off sum weed lol

• sussister says:
  • Riches says:

i read all the commentary, Foxy yuh nuh easy weh yuh seh Moses guh tek a draw and did high? lol, anyways pretty interesting stuff guys but when you think abt it all , with an invariably wide amount of literature, dont you think that it all boils down to faith and belief? personally i believe if you read history you would be confused as to what to believe, for me it is my faith, which i agree that it is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. The convo is pretty interesting guys, and wheter or not some of the info true, it is actually eye-opening

• Riches says:

Btw Met u r really a woman of substance! big up for providing us with this platform!

I second that Riches Metsy is a woman if substance :2thumbup

• Riches says:

yes chuet an u know what amazes me? wen i see idiots talk bout all dem duh pon jmg everyday a chat ppl etc , i buss a silent laugh for some who wouldnt be even able to contribute one intelligent sentence to a conversation like this! i have learnt so much being on this site so tenk u Ms. Meth lol yuh si how much name u one have

• Foxy Lady says:

Riches, no matter what religion one claims, you must have faith. There are so many things in the bible that the ancients tried to teach us via religion. Life is mind over matter. You cannot manifest anything you don’t believe. It all starts in the mind so that is what they term faith, your belief that it’s going to be okay, that it’s going to work out. So faith is a good thing but faith alone won’t accomplish much. Like the Bible says, “God helps those who help themselves”. That faith must be backed up by something else.
    23000 kids starve to death around the world each day, I’m sure many of their parents were full of faith but faith alone didn’t save them. For me, I take a realistic approach to faith that transcends blind ignorance.

• Riches says:

Foxy i agree with you that faith must be backed up with action however, what i am alluding to is the fact that if you believe everything or decide to choose from the multitude of info that is available, it will only result in confusion, hence one opts to sort and pick out what you believe apply and live by, how do we determine ignorance? when some information cannot even be validated with evidence? i recall you mentioned something about respecting history yet still there is questionable info in the bible right, some contradictions which is sometimes left up to interpretation and perception?, info that was omitted etc, again it boils down to faith and how one choose to live and by what u choose to live, so to each his own right?

• Soldier of Jah says:

@Foxy here we go

Math 15:22-28…..’‘Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.’ And her daughter was healed from that very hour. That was the WHOLE POINT of the experience, the public demonstration of her faith. Not inward and hidden like many today. Just like the public declaration of faith from the Centurion on his sick servant. Remember Foxy people nowdays don’t profess Jahshawa is Jah. They profess whatever they learn in school and life. This is why Jahshawa did not choose no ‘learned men’ to roll with his camp cause fi dem mind done mek up on their teachings of the Pharasee/Sadducee doctrine.

‘If the Egyptians were as demonic as we are taught’ Remember it was Cain who went forth and built the cities. CAIN DID NOT FOLLOW JAH, naturally there would be no one God worship. As to their memories of pyramids et all, they serve as a reminder of what not to do.

As to your burning bush rant, that is not the only time the Angel of Jah manifests himself in the fire, please read the whole Scriptures and not just parts for research.

‘Moses was schooled as a prince and educated’ and as I mentioned before counted all of that as dung, by leaving and being found of Jah, that is why people cannot obtain the 6 & 7 books of Moses because it wasn’t meant to be revealed to all.

As to your continued mention of the book of the dead and bible comparison, happily you are wrong. I have the book of the dead and it is as Pagan as Cain. The book of the dead has no historical account of the formation of the world, no account of the flood, etc. How can this book be older than Jah’s word which is from the foundations of time??

As to your weed comment you must be family to a comedian.

Bless

ps you and all who desire can link me at [email protected] for continued communication when the threads get forgotten.