MISSING IN PHILLY

Met did you see this? It was on news this morning. There is a girl missing from Burgs party. Don’t know her or details just saw it on news.

040913_missing_400

Police asked for the public’s help Tuesday night in locating a 21-year-old mother who was last seen at a club Saturday morning in the city’s Ogontz section.

Kimberly Wright was last seen around 5 a.m. inside the Robinson Ballroom, at 5749 N. Broad St., police said. She was observed having a conversation with three men. She left her mobile phone in the club.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Southwest Detective Division at 215-686-3183 or dial 911.

– Robert Moran

61 Responses to MISSING IN PHILLY

• Original Goodas says:

left her phone in the club? Lord a beg u please bring this mother home to her child and I hope is not gone she gone wid di man dem enuh

• ShaunPo says:

mannn.. she somewhere getting pipe down, she just happen to forget her phone thats all.

• Brightlight says:

I hope this is resolved quickly. Hopefully she is alive.

• Nom de Plume says:

I Hope by the grace of God this young lady is safe and well.

• FOXY says:

Oh wow! How do you leave your phone in a club? We are so attached to our phones we feel naked without it. 3 men at 5am in the morning and haven’t been seen this? Doesn’t look good at all. I hope they find it to release her for the sake of her kid. My heart goes out to her family, particularly her poor child. It’s a freaking jungle out there, can’t trust anyone.

• coco krispie says:

@shaunpo yuh so quick to run in with that. dont tell us call the nnumber up top. Dummy :cool

Wish I can help… I don’t know her face or remember seeing her

• Yep! says:

Pipe down???? Shaunpo what yuh mean by dat? Yuh sound careless nuh pussiclaat :f000:

• Yep! says:

If yuh eva have any female loved ones to go missin, a hope nuhbady nuh pip dem dung…3 men at that…. What a moron!!! :mad:

I hope she is ok lately a bare foolishness a gwaan inna di jamaican community you haffi start wonder.

I what really a gwaan inna di jamaican community lately it haffi mek a person sit down an wonder.

• LadyWoW says:

DIS nuh good. I pray dem bring har back alive.

This happen to a girl I know 3 days lata dem fling har ouuta cyar a one hospital beaten and sodomized. dis is serious :nohope :sorry

• Foxy Lady says:

Yep, maybe that statement was a confession of sorts, maybe Shaunpo knows something because how else would you see a missing mother and knows she’s getting piped down. I would start with questioning him.

• Original Goodas says:

dem need fi get burg cd and see if any clue on it… hopefully the video can see who these men are

• LadyWoW says:

In and outside di club. dis happen a Florida and dem nuh find di girl. I dont like hear these stories

Senda do you have any more picture of this young lady

• fashiondoll says:

Praying for her safe return. Oh God please extend mercies to this young mother and save her from the devices of the evil one

Maybe dem put likke sumn in har drink………… I hope this ends well for the family, fret me woulda fret cah sum days have passed.

• ShaunPo says:

Like i said before, she somewhere getting pipe down. who dont like it could go n get pipe down too cheers :beer:

• Wow… I hope this person is ok but left her phone in the club? Who does that? I hope she wasn’t drunk and taken advantage of. Hopefully this person is safe and will return home soon.

• No sahhh mi read di second comment and stop Shaunpo I don’t know where kaylis begin or end. Yuh kaylis boddd! Pipe dung? Hmt.

• Regula says:

By my estimation dis girl been missing bout 5 das now, smh not a good sign seeing she has kids. I hope she is found alive soon. Its not impossible with God.

• Yep! says:

@ Foxy Lady mi pray every night seh my one bwoy pickney nuh tun out careliss like a Shaunpo, bout pipe down. Smaddy need fe shove a pipe dung yuh choat so you can shut the f— up dawg…like seriously!!

Ladywow yuh membah dat? all now dem nuh fine har smh mi caw believe Jamaica inna di newz agen yuh soun ere all manner of things yah now

Foxy Lady i caw ere yuh *waving* hellooooooo

• BIPOLAR says:

WOW LAST SEEN WITH THREE MEN AND LEAVE HER PHONE? IF THIS IS FOUL PLAY, I HOPE DEM NEVER DRUG HER LIKE DEM LOVE DO….BECAUSE WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE HER PHONE UNLESS SHE NOT IN HER RIGHT FRAME OF MIND

• Just Saying says:

I was thinking maybe she slept out (for the first time) and doesn’t know what she is going to say to her family and or man. However 4 days is a bit much, without so much of a phone call. Hope she is found safe and sound.

That happen to me years ago, just come a farrin , i was sixteen years old, went to a party with school friends i know from jamaica in the bronx, there was a guy in there all night tekking set pon mi, and i will not pay him no mind, when party over,i went out side with and is him walk up to me ,push a gun in my side and say if i dont go with him him ago kill me,not thinking i went with him, he pull me in a hallway, behind a staircase , tell me to take me clothes off and rape me at gunpoint, and tell me if i call the police him ago kill me, two weeks later them find him dead.

• BIPOLAR says:

MET IS THAT HER ON THE LAST PICTURE OF BURGS PARTY YOU HAVE UP?

bipolar I dont know at all

Dem shudda kill him two [email protected]

• Foxy Lady says:

Zervah, busy honey nuff studying :peluk

@anony, sorry to hear but he’s not around to hurt you or anyone anymore. Same way in Jamaica one uptown boy (whose family own popular jewellery store on the Premier plaza) use to tek set on the schoolgirls. He was tall, mixed and handsome and he and his hood rat friend from Grantspen would pick them up offer them a ride home and rape them at gun point and out of shame they wouldn’t talk. God save me from them. Sent my own friend brother to my house to get me telling me she was sick while they were waiting in the car for me. Trust that little inner voice because those times I was so sheltered, naive and dumb, I wouldn’t have suspected anything on my own but God/Guardian Angel whatever it was clearly said “don’t” and I didn’t. Next thing 4 a mi uptown friend dem rape off.
    Police kill one and one got shot down like dog a Grants Pen Road right where he’s from. They didn’t even live a year longer.

• Vizio says:

Met I am sending the police to your site. They need to track down ShaunPo! To reveal his role in the scenario. ShaunPo,I strongly believe you are a person of interest.

Vizio the site does not have a door you know :nerd

Who hav the video?

met_______________________________________________

• ShaunPo says:

Yall wanna cuss me out because im different right!! only JGM Finests knows detective work around here. SHE GETTING PIPE TUH Fppp DOWN BY THREE GUYS.

• Lenky says:

No dem a cuss yuh true yuh a gwan like a one lean head pussyhole wah naave nuh mannas. Bout “different”.

• Foxy Lady says:

ShaunPo, obviously your life is sad and lonely and you’re desperately in need of attention and though you are not being seen, you still relish the little attention you’re anonymously receiving. How sad can you be? I pity you!
    And no you’re not different, you’re just another nobody desperate internet troll.

• Yep! says:

Okay Shaunpo yuh likkle rapist yuh. Men like you disgust me. A hope smaddy Weh know yuh real identity gi yuh a rhatid kunk wid a iron skillet and den tun yuh in to the authorities mek dem pipe dung yuh bloodclaat. A mussi smaddy pipe dung yuh mumma mek yuh deh ere some years lata a type bare f—rey…shut up!! Just shit tha hell up!!!

• Flatbush Ave....NYC says:

I hope this young lady surfaces. This shit don’t sound or look good one bit. Worse yet she’s a mother. This don’t sound like someone who’s going to run off. Why would she forget her phone in a club? Furthermore, who’s the three guys she was last seen talking too? The police need to question their asses. I’m sure the police is already trying to locate them.

• ShaunPo says:

Haters so mad tho rotflmfao oh baby!!
    SHE GETTING PIPE TUH pppK DOWN BY THREE GUYS RIGHT NOW LOL

• Foxy Lady says:

Rapist, pedophile and young murderer ShaunPo. A suh when them commit crimes them try fi follow the news articles on the person and make comments and jerk off to it! Sick bastard!

• adwa says:

awwww poor shaun po, hush ya…….u soon get ur turn fi di 3 man dem come pipe you di f000 down. in the meantime, don’t project ur fantasies on the missing lady, just try hold out di ting dawg

• Rumor....... says:

UNNU IGNORE THIS BIG PSUSSY OLE NO, UNNO NO SEE A ATTENTION THIS ASSOLE IS LOOKING……..ME MUMMA NEH BREAST FEED IM……SO HIM LOC KNOWLEDGE ……..

Thank you Met and Foxy, is God save me,two men and a woman was coming in the hallway, and that’s when i get away from him, for what i heard about him he was known to be a gunman in the area, just run wey from Ja. All now my mother don’t know what went down, because she think i was at my friend house not no dance.I thank God everyday, and him help me to overcome it, i do hope and pray this young lady is alright.

She’s been found!

• adwa says:

^^^hallelujah :peluk

• Theresa says:

What happened @Anonymous

• The girl that came from New York tuh party in Florida and went missing , they caught her killer…wah Grenadian fcka killed the nice nice smart gurl

@ Theresa she was out staying at friends house for a few days and left her phone in the ladies room at the party. When the family try to call her and didn’t answer for days they got worried and fill out a missing person report. I think she should have called home but She good thank God!

Stully dat gurl had willingly lef wid di man from brooklyn, em was a grenandian but em seh a set up but em well did deh a fla a drive up n dung wid har but i dont noe y she tek up dis big ole man chu em a did car dealer smh. Life is so unfair. She is resting in peace though.

• BAKKLE says:

This is why I never party alone. Someone must always can account for my whereabout. I hope this girl never get drunk and dem 3 bwoy deh carry har weh, I’ll keep her in my prayers .

• MURASAKI says:

A good end to this story, any details on what happened to her? Hope she is in good health…
    How did you find out she was back?

• Just Saying says:

Something doesn’t sound right. She was staying with friends… didn’t her family know that and if they did were efforts made to reach this friend. I find it hard to believe that family would agree to her sleeping at a friends house for days without knowing who this person is or contact information, especially if her baby was left in their care.

• ShaunPo says:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ” SHE GETTING PIPE TUH FpppK DOWN ” JMG FINESTS CALLED ME RAPIST, PEDOPHILE AND CUSS MY MOTHA OUT SHE NAME JUST BECAUSE I THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX INSTEAD OF STATING THE WORST. THAT GIRL WHEN TO A CLUB BY HERSELF LOOKING FOR COCK AND LEFT HER CHILD AT HOME, WOMEN USUALLY GO OUT IN THREES OR AS PACK WHEN THEY PARTY NOT BY THEMSELVES WHICH WAS A BIG CLUE AND WHY I MADE THAT COMMENT. SHE f000 ALL WEEK LONG AND IN GIVE A FUK ABOUT THE PHONE SHE LEFT AT THE CLUB OR CALLING HOME RIGHT!! CAUSE HER FRIEND SHOULD OF HAD PHONE FOR HER TO USED. I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT GIRL AND I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE PPL MAD. LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE AND YOU NEVER KNOW BUT DON’T BE SO QUICK TO THINK THE WORST LIKE ALL OF THOSE MINDLESS PROGRAM SHEEPS AROUND THE WORLD THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE NEWS AND GOVERNMENT SAIDS, THOSE TYPE OF PPL SEE AND THINK ALIKE AND ARE VERY EASILY SUSCEPTIBLE TO BRAINWASHING, BE DIFFERENT. P.S. I AM GLAD SHE IS SAFE AND SOUND AND SHE’S OK.

• LMAO says:

glad they found her Philly is crazy but that type of stuff don’t usually go down in the dancehall clubs everybody knows everybody or knows somebody who knows somebody

• Somyungal says:

poor shaun poo…alright hush

@Somyungal haha :ngakak u sorry fi him lol

• ShaunPo says:

Yeah cause thats all u dumb bitches could say now.

Ahhhhhh excuse me did u finish getting ur dick down cause u mighty heated tidday kmft

• LadyWoW says:

a muss shaunPo did a fling on di cocky. Since him know so damn much. Weh u did deh peeping threw a hole wid ur dick in ur hand :salahkamar

• SHAUNPO U R SO RIGHT . GIRL GO OUT WITH THEIR FRIENDS. SHE HAS A CHILD . WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE HER CELL PHONE.
    ———————-SHE WANTED TO GET Fpp ———– THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE . SO FOR ALL OF U WHO DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE TOO f000ING BAD . IT IS WHAT IT IS