NOH SOH

528169_376361109145499_1426464843_n-Optimized

A WHO DIS MAN

900-346_4

21 Responses to NOH SOH

• At first glance mi did a wonda if a Lisa Hyper :bingung

• sweet says:

GOOD MORNING, WHY LISA HYPER DO HER SELF LIKE THIS?

• LONDONER says:

WA DI HELL DO LISA HYPER… SHE LOOK MASH UP AND POP DUNG

Met u an ur metters bad eno..mi loike it..lol

• Ms.B says:

This pic looks photoshopped ? Is really Lisa hype Bcus her nails always well done . Lol! The eyes must be circle lenses if is real contacts

• GoldRush_ says:

Noo saaahhh Lisa baby you want a stylist man. If you gwine do Di music ting you need a stylist hun becuz you look 100% duppified. Di camera man bad doe eno him mek sure him guh right up in front har and tek di picto so all who cya see must see.

Mawnin fam.

good morning…mi nuh think a lisa dat …dis person body look bigger too :nerd

A Lisa Met she a teck fowl pill lollllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Oh my good God of grace. Morningggggg!!!

• G says:

di watch on har rist she always wear that and on her knuckles it seh hype plus shi wear dem contack a lot di hair cud b new tho who knoes

Met i emailed u

Allakashamba Allakashamba , in the name of Jesus I rebuke this demonic looking thing from hypnotizing me, me did a look too long fi verify seh a Lisa Hyper and me feel like me a stare inna one demon face,whew!!! that was scary!!!!! :cool :cystg :hoax This cannot be real fi smaddy a duh demself so ( inna mi Twins of Twins voice) my Gad!!!!

• ladyWoW says:

morning one and all

u know mi did tink was kartell photo shop. this is a cruel joke . hallamashundi dat

• Why pichas like this nuh come with a link in comment labeled ” warning” damn nuh m dy is ruin

• my2cents says:

Met this a long time picho. It is indeed Lisa Hyper and not a photoshop. Is contacts she have in. She a roll wid Laza Morgan dem now nuh so? so I guess she probably a look better nowadays, well I hope

• Hotstepper...formerly Peeper says:

she needs a VERY basic lesson on how to apply her makeup, or she nuffi bodda put on none

• Alicia says:

NOOOOOOO but can we talk about the high john the conquer spray? I am dead really omg. DWRCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whey wi fi seh bout it ooo :nerd

• Toni Ann says:

Nigh Met and Metters.

Boy, I can see the hurt in this girls eyes, I can see she’s off track, off key, off everything, kartel damage this young lady… :berduka

toni ann very nice girl if a lisa hype…very good person

• Toni Ann says:

@Met
    Yes. This is why i tell my cousin everyday, keep your virginity and dont mek nuh idiot bwoy use yuh because trust mi, sometimes we as women give we heart, mind, soul, and body to men, and this is the results… just to be “down.”

I think its her though because i saw a picture of her and she gained a little weight. But I’m praying its not her because if so, this is sad.

• Samantha pretty says: