THE LIES GUYS AND GIRLS TELL EACH OTHER

black-couple1-Optimized

Top 10 “LIES” guys and girls tell each other…..

GUYS::True or false??1. I’m best in bed. When he takes only 1 minute

2. I’m single. When he has more than one girlfriend

3. I won’t tell anyone. All his friends must know what he did with you

4. I’ll never cheat on you. Hahahah his saying the opposite

5. I love you. He wants you in bed there after dump you

6. I’ve never met a girl like you before. He has told more ladies this statement

7. I’ll pull it before anything happens.

8. I tried to call you, your phone was off.

9. She isn’t my girlfriend.

10. “I’LL CALL YOU.” What he really means: I might call you.GIRLS::1. I’m single. She maybe dating even your best friend

2. I don’t suck dick. I can’t explain this

3. I don’t like KFC/Papaye.

4. I’m on my period. Lame excuse ladies always say

5. You’re the best I’ve ever had. She told her ex the same words

6. I’m at home (while she’s in other men’s blanket

7. He’s just a friend.

8. I’d love you even if you were broke. Hahaha Most ladies don’t like broke men I quote MOST ladies

9. I haven’t had sex with anyone in a while. Last week is a while, right?

10. I’ve never cheated. She has been cheated on and so she has cheated too.

10 Responses to THE LIES GUYS AND GIRLS TELL EACH OTHER

• Yep! says:

And I have told most of those lies(#1, # 4, # 5, # 7, # 8, #9)

This list is not well written and seems to consist of one bag of BULLSHIT!
    I hate when people compile these list with such authority and all they are really doing is just casting generalisations on the whole world and the people within!

Some of the lists can have valid points or just make you laugh, but this is just crap, garbage and bad grammar!

• Little Willie says:

How about submitting your own list.

Why?

• Little Willie says:

Lawks Yep!…..a suh you one LIE. No sah.
    Mi have two pon di list…shame.

• Chris says:

These things are written by chickenheads. I won’t try any of this with a respectable women.
    Chicknheads don’t respect a man the treats them with respect so you have treat this way.

• Chris says:

These things are written by chickenheads. I won’t try any of this with a respectable woman.
    Chickenheads don’t respect a man that treats them with respect so you have treat them this way.
    If you agree with this list you’re probably a chickenhead.

one bag a shit

• Yep! says:

Willie anuh lie mi a lie; I’m just not telling the whole truth. I’m a good good girl Willie suh tek mi off the list please and thanks :peluk

• Dwrl says:

Why everybody a assume they are lies?? The person might be speaking from experience. I myself have told a few of those lies . THE OTHER DAY I TOLD ” A FRIEND THE OTHER GUY ( my man who he caught me with was also just a friend). HE BELIEVED AND LIFE GOES ON, I ALSO TOLD THE FRIEND I HAVEN’T HAD SEX IN TWO YEARS. NOW I HAVE A MAN AND A FRIEND DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I HAVEN’T HAD SEX IN TWO YEARS?? Because you haven’t done it, that does not mean it haven’t been done. UNNO stop being so damn quick to judge