LINGERIE OR NOT?- SUNDAY DAGGA

jennifer-aniston-poster-sexy-red-teddy_12715_500-Optimized

Women do you dress up for your men? And men how do you feel about your lady wearing a sexy teddy for you?

23 Responses to LINGERIE OR NOT?- SUNDAY DAGGA

• Jules says:

I like to wear gorgeous underthings, beautiful bra and panty sets daily, not for a man, just for me. Outside of that, I do not see myself as a lingerie person. I would prefer to play dress-up as a tarty nurse, or cheerleader and have a fun night in costume than to do the lingerie thing.

Jules ? :tkp

• Little Willie says:

Mi used to like lingerie till Met post up PMoney album cover. Now…I’ve been tainted. Yukkk…..hawkkk…..twengggg!!!!

nurse and teacher etc mi neva do yet oo :nerd

• Jules says:

[email protected]

Metty, every man need a night nurse now and again. And a likkle spanking fi figet fi do dem homework caan hurt..lol

• Little Willie says:

Hmmmmmm……is there anything sexier than your woman in one your tailored dress shirts and nothing else? NOPES!!

• Buenos Noche Metty Y Metters……….Yes Lingerie and lots of it! On the nights I don’t wear it you can catch me in a boy shorts with snug fitted tank top and ponytail. Sometimes sexy panties and cami. I work hard on keeping fit and so I give hime all the eye candy he needs!

quena hayyyyyyy :hammer

• Lingerie yes… Nice teddys with tongs cami and boyshorts…. In my past relationship my ex loved it now My bf don’t even pay attention just want pop off mi draws suh …kmt now mi just guh bed inna panty n bra I don’t even care if it match…

• kgn13 says:

MET U COULDEN FIND A SEXIER CHICK THAN THIS ,FLAT LIKE A IRON BOARD IMAGE YAH.

:nerd

• Little Willie says:

Sed suh 13…..a weh du Met maine?

• No Joke says:

Yes sometimes the lingerie ting….sometimes naked…..sometimes boy shorts and marina

• Si Metty…..when wearing Lingerie be prepared to bend, reach and crawl. I like to crawl for the remote on the bed :) Seductive, suggestive movements keeps things playful and interesting!

yes or jus do exercise infront a di tv :ngakak

willie miiiiiiiiiiiiii nah :maho

• Yep! says:

Yes I love wearing kinky lingerie for my boy toy…crotchless and edible under wear that is. They even have nipple less bras as well…Fredrick’s of Hollywood..

• Yep! says:

I love a man that is vulnerable and does what I tell him to do in the bedroom. I also love shoving my panties in his mouth or even putting them around his neck when we’re bangin it out..yes indeed!!!

• Yep! says:

My peeps I can’t hang out too late tonite; gotta rise and shine by 6:30 tomorrow morning; nite everyone :peluk :peluk :peluk :peluk :peluk

I love sexy underwear (bra & panty), not for my lover, but overall, even tho thong has been a no no for me since giving birth (just find it intolerable). I’m not a lingerie person & certainly wouldn’t spend the kind of money they cost to get them.

A man once said women mustn’t waste their time & money on lingerie to get men all hot & bothered, he said we should just stand in the door-way buck naked, confident like we are Super Woman & it’s on! So that’s the advise I’m working with. lol

• Ebony Eyez says:

Good day all

Met I havent been able to view any images with the exception of videos for several days now. Last week if I’m not mistaken I heard somone say the same thing. Is it my PC?, and if so can you tell me how to fix this?

I see up top that KNG13 is able to view
    kgn13 says:
    March 24, 2013 at 8:55 pm
    “MET U COULDEN FIND A SEXIER CHICK THAN THIS ,FLAT LIKE A IRON BOARD IMAGE YAH”

eboy its your browser…u may have to try google chrome

• Ebony Eyez says: