PUMPUM CUT INA 5

SNN1825IND---_1693549a-Optimized

A YOUNG mum told last night how she has five husbands — who are all BROTHERS.
Rajo Verma, 21, lives in a one-room shack with all five, sleeping with a different one each night on a rota.
The housewife has no idea which one is the father of her toddler son.
She said: “Initially it felt a bit awkward. But I don’t favour one over the other.”
Husband Guddu, 21 — the first to make her his bride — insisted: “We all have sex with her but I’m not jealous. We’re one big happy family.”
The couple got hitched in an arranged Hindu marriage four years ago and he remains her only official spouse.

But the custom in their village is she had to take as husbands his brothers Bajju, 32, Sant Ram, 28, Gopal, 26, and Dinesh — who married her last year when he turned 18.
Eldest brother Bajju said: “I consider her my wife and sleep with her like my brothers.” Rajo cooks, cleans and looks after 18-month-old Jay while her hubbies go out to work in Dehradun, northern India.
She said of the ancient tradition, called polyandry: “My mother was also married to three brothers so when I got wed I knew I had to accept all of them as my husbands.
“I sleep with them in turn. We don’t have beds, just lots of blankets on the floor.
“I get a lot more attention and love than most wives.”

COVER ASIA PRESS / SHARIQ ALLAQABAND
[email protected]

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4846650/Young-mums-sex-rota-with-five-husbands-who-are-all-BROTHERS.html#ixzz2Nwq677Cc

19 Responses to PUMPUM CUT INA 5

• Saucy Baby says:

Morning Metty, how about the nights when more than one brother horny? Pum pum cut in bout 10. I’m very thankful for where I was born and where I now live because some of the traditions I see going on, I really don’t know!

• Brightlight says:

Metsy it’s so funny you put this up. A topic on here last week had this crossing my mind since I saw an article on this last year. While I have questions (who turn to have sex, who the babby daddy) I won’t knock it. It’s their culture and life and from the looks of this pic and what was said they all seem happy. On top of it it doesn’t seem like she was forced and she seems to be in control.

Can’t hate on no woman having so much man at one time and all of them belong to her

:2thumbup

fi real brightie a like di idea :hammer

She’s the Bawse lol they seem happy so who am I to say otherwise, just split divide n share the thing ya man lmao

Miss Met did u see the ting I was telling u about last nite the Raine video?

• Mi woulda tek two husband still hahahah :D :ngakak but five…..kinda too much but hats off to her…

• Good morningCHUET that dimple body bitch have a video wid mi boo boo Konshens don’t ? :malu2

Stully she have some very raunchy pichos mi love har breast inna him hand a mean she have on her negligee n him put him hand in and scoop out the breast dem something love to familiar n friendly bout dem picho deh mi nah lie. Hush Stully u sure u want Konshen tho u no fraid u wear out u juicy suit dem lol

Look

• miss-$tullesha says:

:ngakak
    That’s my boo boo tho

Stully mayb a cause u hear say him a top freak meck u like him so lol

• miss-$tullesha says:

Mi like the idea of how him flip mi over and bay things n get up n help mi polish mi nails :D come on I can’t ignore the package UPS couldn’t deliver

Wooooiiieeeeeeeeeee I’m outta here :tkp

Paging paging, Paging Met will Miss Met pls report to the desk beeppppppppppppppppp paging Met lmaoooooooooooooo

• miss-$tullesha says:

:ngakak mi gone before mi ppl come thump me inna mi eye

Me can have 5 man an live inna one room shack??? Heeellll to the no!

• miss-$tullesha says:

Not even bed she nuh have…rawtid

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

I dont think I could survive in some cultures at all, but I guess they believe they couldnt survive in ours either. Nutn no wrong still, man from all over, even inna fi wi culture a tek on multiple wives, so she can tek on multiple husband ef she want

• LadyWoW says:

Cindy DWFL u a pree di same ting as mi. 5 Man and dem not even have a decent bed – No sah