HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL?

How many

How many sexual partners in a period of time is too much? For girls and guys alike. During a documentary filming recently, a young 21 year old girl reportedly said she started having sex at 19 and has had 16 sexual partners in 2 years alone!

Usually you would expect that even though a young unmarried person decides to be sexually active, they are doing so with one partner, hopefully in a relationship.

That is certainly not to be the case. I have several female friends who have lost count of how many guys they have had sex with in their life time. Have you?

Then again you wonder, compared to the Guys, are females allowed to have so many sexual partners in a period of time? And why please, if I may ask, is the number count on a Guy’s sexual history taken up as something to boast about, whereas for the girls, she is regarded as a Slut/Whore when she has had more than 2 sexual partners?

Share your thoughts please, let’s have this on the discussion table.

25 Responses to HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL?

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Oh lord 19 partners in two years wow what the f— is she searching for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously we as women need fi start love we selves more than just a dick to mek yuh feel good fi a couple minutes and thats it.
    People everyone that you are intimate with them leave a piece a dem with you some way or the other ok.

• Original Goodas says:

me naa lie bout 1 mobnth ago me home bored and a try with how much guys i’ve slept with, me did lost.. dwl.. a swear. its not a lot but some a dem me no memba, and me sit dung and memba 1 and say oh ad go back to the paper. I gave up

mek yuh feel good fi a couple minutes? Wow, something is really missing in your life ISpy :mewek2

OG :mewek2

• LUNDUN says:

anon 6:29pm why u no read wid understanding?

read ova back weh ispy seh den cum back again.

to me, i find that ppl accept a high count of sexual partners for men more than they do women.

16 partners in 2 years is alarming to me for a woman, but if it was a man in the same position i won’t find it strange. its unfair i guess some would argue.

[email protected] said…”anon 6:29pm why u no read wid understanding?” So why don’t you interpret the statement for me. I’m a bit slow in the understanding department. Help mi out nuh?

• Foxy Lady says:

Unless she gives you a brain, mi nuh think nuttin else a guh help you!

• Yep! says:

Arite girls lemme go home guh relax and rope een

• Beautifully Made says:

I ISpy I agree with you, when u have sex with a person its more than physical its spiritual also. N i believe a part of that person spiritually is left with u. So if dis gal a [email protected]%! 19 men in 2 yrs then her spirit has to be disturb. If u surpass counting pon yuh finga di number a men yuh [email protected]%! YOUR A f— MATTRESS WITH UNLIMITED MILEAGE

• Beautifully Made says:

WOMEN WE NEED TO HAVE SELF- RESPECT FOR OURSELVES. ITS JUST TOOOOO DANGEROUS NOWADAYS. TRUST ME IT FEELS GREAT WHEN NO BUNCH AH MAN CAN CALL YUH NAME ANYWHERE YUH DEH #PRICELESS

• Yep! says:

Yes indeed!!!!! So okay…where do I start??? The easiest one; my sister has only had 1 sexual partner her entire life ( her husband ). She was a late bloomer and didn’t lose her virginity til she got married at 25. I on the other hand…was a different story. I was a curious lil thing and always had a rebellious spirit ( still do), so the more our parents said no sex til we got married, it made me curious as to why I had to wait til I was married, and was determined to find out, so I did. ..played hookie from school one day, went to my boyfriend’s house and lost my virginity at 20; 1st time was very painful and a very unpleasant experience for me, so I kept my legs closed for a while after that til my lil girl was about 2 years old. Make a long story short, I can count on both hands, how many sexual partners I’ve had within my 40 wonderful years of life. For the sender, she isn’t the prime of her young years, so she may just be going thru a phase to which she wants to have fun ( safe I hope) and not committ to anyone right now.

• Little Willie says:

She get a new man after every period… DWRCLLL!!!!. That number BIG fi man or woman.

• Jules says:

You know I don’t think this matters. Some people juss extremely sexual, juss like some love drink coffee. As long as the encounters not causing long lasting emotional damage and di person and dem practicing safe sex den who am I to tell anybody what number of sexual partners is right for them. I nah police no ooman puss, and mi nuh want nobody police mine.

• Yep! says:

* she is in the prime of her young years

• Yep! says:

Exactly Jules; to each his/ her own, but I know for a fact seh nuh man CANNOT call my name in none a the other 51 states in America or any other country.

• Yep! says:

I’ll be back around 10ish; wrestling time with the kids

• Foxy Lady says:

If people understood the spiritual component of bodies intertwined in the most intimate way, sex would not be trivialized. The act is more than mere physical pleasure and the release of many hormones particularly the love hormone oxytocin, is an indicates that aspect is psychological and not physical. It’s the very reason most women feel like they are in love after intercourse. I cannot fathom how a woman allows every Tom and John to ravish the only thing that she owns. I have always been conservative sexually, because I feel that’s all I have, my body, my virtue. My concern for guarding my reputation has never allowed me to be casual about sex and I don’t feel that’s who I am at the core. Sex is underrated and I think women should place more respect on their own bodies and who they make it accessible to.
    Bear in mind, we are all energy and the transference of energy is most potent during intercourse. It’s no wonder some people walk around as if they are cursed, it’s all that absorption of negative energies from the people they’ve bedded.

• Dwrl says:

If man number COUNT GO UP WOMEN AFFI GO UP TO UNLESS A OTHER MEN DEM A SLEEP. NOW HERE IS THE LOGIC ONE CANNNOT GO UP IF THERE’S NO ONE TO CARRY IT UP. THE SAME SLUT/hoe/bitch ARE THE ONES ALLOWING THESE MEN TO CONTINUE HAVE HIGH NUMBERS IN DRAWS DROP. NOW MEN IF THERE AREN’T ANY WHORES THEN HOW MANY OF THOSE NUMBERS BELONG TO OTHER MEN?? The whole number shit is f—ery why because from f— involve it involve a man and a woman(left the gays out a dis). The men not reaching those numbers sexing one woman……..UNLESSYOU NEVER SEX FROM YOU BORN NUMBER GO UP. IF YOU SINGLE AND DATING SEX INVOLVE . AS YEARS GOES BY NUMBERS ADD UP.

• Dwrl says:

@foxy funny you say that, these men turn me off, the moment you exchange a few text and calls . The men ready for sex. It seems sex starts a relationship now a days. Or females became so easy that all it takes is a few minutes a pleasure and that’s it. Never seen this yet. Smh

• Dwrl says:

So does dildos count because I have been sampling quiet a few lately :games

• Dwrl says:

Mi fidget feh answer the question. If you can’t recall the names you had too much

• If she wah fck 50 men that’s her business, I don’t see him that affect my life or soul plus it should be anyone’s business. :malu:

Women are not like bars of soap I don’t think it lessens a woman if she chooses to have a lot of partners it all boils down to ur preference if u can live wit it’s on u boo. Just practice safe sex thats my only concern

• murasaki..lazy fi sign innnn says:

I like to get my freak on and tbh I have just used men for sex, trying to remember their names would serve no use…

• Freeza says:

to each their own…i know women who have been with one or two man and have STD and women weh sex nuff and dont…its about being smart and discreet…not to seh be a whore but everyone is an adult who are we to judge