CURVE AND HOW TO HANDLE IT- SUNDAY DAGGAH

hook-Optimized

My man has a curved penis, and it makes it difficult for us to have sex comfortably. What should we do or how should we do it?

29 Responses to CURVE AND HOW TO HANDLE IT- SUNDAY DAGGAH

this topic is a rewind…………how do u ride a curve?

A curve needs a lot of practice, nuff backas

whey di bakkas do?

• Met wah become a High Class?

I don’t know at all

• Foxy Lady says:

Why is she complaining? A curved ding dong can hit the g-spot. Be happy!

• Joe says:

Met, teach sender the straighten out technique

no soh :nohope:

• Knows it all says:

She nah complain, she just needs some advice assistance on how to “handle” it.

• Foxy Lady says:

Well, mi cyaan help desso, cos mi neva figure out dah part deh lol.

Met yuh want mi tell yuh somebody yuh know wey have a big HUGE curve ding dong? DWL

Foxy please do tell……….. because it shudda straighten all dese years :nohope:

• Foxy Lady says:

All of a sudden I’m shy
    :travel

:hammer

• deme says:

A curved penis (Peyronie’s Disease) can be a serious matter. If it’s curved in the downward position you’ll need more than advice on how to use it. You/him will need to see a doctor to straighten it out (pun intended). If it’s curved upwards I can tell you it will take practice for both of you to feel comfortable. But if you take your time and guide it in over time you won’t even notice the difference. Trust me I know…

• Foxy Lady says:

What if it’s just SQUARE and not curved?

Met that was me anon @8:27 u as a woman kinda control di backas n plus he gets more move around space so u can get use to the feel of it. My boo has a curve n boy I tell u it took some getting use to but now I love it, I wanna make a cast of it keep it in my book bag at all times lol

• Hotstepper....formerly peeper says:

Tawkchuet…I take my hat off to you…because anytime backaz about fi creep up pon mi, mi start pray, how dat shit hot

• Yep! says:

A curved penis a nuh nutten fe ramp wid. The most comfortable position is the backas just like anon said, but once yuh get use to it and him tek up speed and start ram out yuh hole, a bare bawlin and screaming in ecstasy. …quite tasty too :hammer

• Yep! says:

Hey famly :peluk …mek mi run go watchAltanta Housewives and ill be back

Haha it hurts a bit a first but if u tense up n tighten ur muscles it makes it worse just relax I have a trick where I close up my legs really fast when I see him getting really excited u know when men about to come they start going fast well close ur leg n push back so his stroke is not so long n squeeze ur muscles (kegel) he will come quicker n prevent too much pain

I could sure use a curve right now…going tru a divorce with little worm…left me curve a England ……

Lawd the memories just keep flooding back….way bac ….me belly

• chris says:

Put it in your mouth.

• deme says:

@foxy then your problem is bigger than the sender’s. Cah you cyaan fit a square peg inna circle hole. How ya manage?

• anthony says:

Mi have a 10 1/2″ and it curve down and I have never got a complain I do get lot a call back for more ladies seem to love it..

• NaughtyGirl says:

anytime you hear man quick fi brag bout dem size, dem nuh have nutten!!! Gooda one little stump da one deh have!! Just saying………………hahahahha

• anthony says:

naughty girl mi email address a [email protected] mi in NY we can meet up anytime

a whey di :hammer

U know, Simplicity had a good curved penis rationale enuh – mi jus cyaah memba it now :ngakak