DADS???

Bishop+Olivier+Clyde+Allen+and+family-Optimized

Congrats To Bishop O.C. and First Gentlemen On The New Arrival

The Vision Cathedral of Atlanta just got a new member this morning. Congrats to Bishop Oliver Clyde Allen,III and First Gentlemen Rashad Burgess on the new arrival of their new bundle of joy ‘Caylee LaTanya Burgess-Allen.’

Message from the Family:
“We are proud to announce the birth of a healthy 8.1 lbs. baby, born Thursday January 10, 2013 at 8:23am. The surprise is that it’s a little girl! Her name is, Caylee LaTanya Burgess-Allen. She’s so precious and we love how she has already brought such meaning to our lives. We are humbled and grateful to have such loving and supportive grandparents, godparents, family, a loving Church, faith community, coworkers and beautiful friends who are committed to us.

Please pray for us as we love little Caylee and support us as we expand our family and complete the adoption process.

“Welcome home our Princess, little Caylee”
Your Dads.

13 Responses to DADS???

• Original Goodas says:

Good morning family

Father please me a beg u, come here, come down father come…

• Knows it all says:

All ina di church! Father God please me a beg you have mercy on this
    wicked world.

good morning goodas

• sassy says:

but jesusssssss me sure me a read correct bishop of a church ,a wonder whey him ago tell god seh

• Espute says:

Father god I cll up on your name beca :travel use mi sick a dem germs yah…

• oh dear says:

well i guess the bible is fulfilling, we all just have to save ourselves and souls to prepare for the coming because the bible speaks of people and happenings like these, even the heads of churches will lead us astray, remember the bible says its not everybody that jumps and says God will go to heaven, nuff a dem pastor yah a wof in sheep clothing, but god sees and knows all, thank god i was raised on a good foundation, it shall never leave me no matter what this heathen world bring.

U know, I’m gonna let go the white elephant & just really pray that God guide them in providing this little girl with the best possible upbringing. After all, she could be in the custody of some1 who doesn’ t want her – @ least they want her. God knows all things, I know squat of His workings.

• Just Saying says:

I went to a baby dedication once and the Pastor had the nerve to say “it doesn’t matter how these babies got here, the fact is that they are here” and blah, blah, blah. So I’m sitting there asking myself why is he talking like that, then I realized all the couples including his nephew were not married. I’m like wow cause it’s family it’s all good, but what about the younger church members who are present and listening to this what are they suppose to think.

I don’t have anything constructive to add to this conversation besides this passage below:

Jeremiah 23: 9-14
    _______________________________________________________

9 My heart is broken because of the false prophets,

and my bones tremble.

I stagger like a drunkard,

like someone overcome by wine,

because of the holy words

the Lord has spoken against them.

10For the land is full of adultery,

and it lies under a curse.

The land itself is in mourning—

its wilderness pastures are dried up.

For they all do evil

and abuse what power they have.

11“Even the priests and prophets

are ungodly, wicked men.

I have seen their despicable acts

right here in my own Temple,”

says the Lord.

12“Therefore, the paths they take

will become slippery.

They will be chased through the dark,

and there they will fall.

For I will bring disaster upon them

at the time fixed for their punishment.

I, the Lord, have spoken!

I, the Lord, have spoken!

13“I saw that the prophets of Samaria were terribly evil,

for they prophesied in the name of Baal

and led my people of Israel into sin.

14 But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse!

They commit adultery and love dishonesty.

They encourage those who are doing evil

so that no one turns away from their sins.

These prophets are as wicked

as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were.”

• Deme says:

Jeremiah 23: 9-14
    _______________________________________________________

9 My heart is broken because of the false prophets,

and my bones tremble.

I stagger like a drunkard,

like someone overcome by wine,

because of the holy words

the Lord has spoken against them.

10For the land is full of adultery,

and it lies under a curse.

The land itself is in mourning—

its wilderness pastures are dried up.

For they all do evil

and abuse what power they have.

11“Even the priests and prophets

are ungodly, wicked men.

I have seen their despicable acts

right here in my own Temple,”

says the Lord.

12“Therefore, the paths they take

will become slippery.

They will be chased through the dark,

and there they will fall.

For I will bring disaster upon them

at the time fixed for their punishment.

I, the Lord, have spoken!

I, the Lord, have spoken!

13“I saw that the prophets of Samaria were terribly evil,

for they prophesied in the name of Baal

and led my people of Israel into sin.

14 But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse!

They commit adultery and love dishonesty.

They encourage those who are doing evil

so that no one turns away from their sins.

These prophets are as wicked

as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were.”

Amen! Pullllllllllllllllllllluppppppp

• Soldier of Jah says:

Greetings Met & All

@Deme

Yes!! Yuh see how nothing is new. Slackness of old runs rampant in this age of ‘YOLO’ and ‘do what thou wilt’.

Here is an article on Sound Doctrine, cause in these times this is what we need to endure.

Bless

• Belly Bang says:

:cool NOT A f—ING WORD …..