ANGRY WHITE WOMAN

angry_mob_by_acwraith

Title: Angry white woman……smh, must read

Message Body:

I just had to post this..

White women’s opinion of black women & a brother’s response Please take a moment and read this. Pretty Deep! Thumbs up to this black man.. Enjoy.

It seems that an article was written to Sister 2 Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men. I’m so glad she got what she asked for (and more) !!!

Dear Jamie: I’m sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don’t understand a lot of Black female’s attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don’t they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we’re out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 year s for one of us Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes… I could go on and on. But, right now, I’m a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don’t be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I’m wrong, Black men, let me know. Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA RESPONSE

Dear Jamie: I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old black man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful black men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why black men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my op inion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses.

Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous black men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful black men date white women. Brothers like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth ”Babyface” Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong black women And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire black women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don’t want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when black Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling D ynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.

Read your history! It was the black woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the black woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was black women who were breast feeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the black woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail. Black women were born with two strikes against them: being black and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the black women’s strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could> never> date anyone except my black Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about black women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with black women. I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy more so than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don’t you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the black woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given. Signed, Black Royalty Wow!! We must pass this on to make the day of the Black Queens and remind our black kings of what they have Old..! RE-POST

39 Responses to ANGRY WHITE WOMAN

• Chinn says:

I read this da other day his response sweet mi :rate

busss 10 blank fi dah one deh,signed seal and punch my black royalty.

• REDBONE says:

THE FIRST TIME I EVER READ THIS CHILLS WENT DOWN MY SPINE. AFTER READING, I FELT VERY PROUD AND DISTINGUISH TO BE A STRONG BLACK WOMAN. NOW TAKE THAT AND SMOKE IT IN YOUR PIPE.

Well said!

The only thing I think he should’ve reminded her of was that fact that during slavery black men could barely get a chance to be with black women becuz the white massas seemed incapable of leaving the bodies of slave women alone. While the white misses was up in the plantation house alone & lonely, massa was down in the female slave quarters night after night, seeding up children. So she can look at black men going to them as payback.

• PPL busineSS says:

WOW READING THIS RESPONSE TO THE IDIOT “DISGUSTED WHITE GIRL” GIVES ME COLD BUMPS…MET WHAT A OMAN FOOL FOOL FI TING SAY SHE BETTER DAN BLACK OMAN N YET STILL A DATE A BLACK MAN??? SO WHAT ABOUT THAT MAN’S MOTHER WASNT SHE A BLACK FEMALE?? WAS SHE NOT GOOD ENOUGH??? THESE UNDER COVER RACIST AMAZE ME DAILY N THEN U HAVE THESE WEAK ASS MEN THAT IDOLIZES THEM N LET THEM THINK THEY R SOMEBODY WHEN TRUTH AND IN FACT THEY R TRASH…LOOK AT OBAMA !!!! IF ME RATE NUTTEN WHE HIM DO ME RATE D FACT SAY IS A SISTER HIM HAVE UNDER HIM ARMS >>> U TINK SAY OBAMA CAN RAMP WID MICHELLE??? WE R STRONG WE R NOT SUBMISSIVE AS THESE WHITE TRASH, YES OUR MEN GO TO THEM BECAUSE TEHY CANT HANDLE US, WE R NOT NEEDY NO!!! WE JUST VERY OPINIONATED AND STRONG N WEAK ASS MEN CAAN HANDLE THAT…OMG N U KNO MET ME HAVE COUPLE FRENS WHE DE WID WHITE GIRL N MARRIED DEM N A SAME SO D WHITE GIRL DEM FEEL, LIKE SAY DEM BETTA DAN WE, A WONDER IF A D BIG HOOD A FOOL DEM CAUSE WEN WE WILL WALK AWAY FROM D MONEY N D 10″ DEM NA DWEET DEM CAAN LIVE WITHOUT THE 10″

• PPL busineSS says:

HOW NAIVE N DUMB CAN THESE BITCHES BE??? LOOK AT THE PAST PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN A MUSSI 1 DZ PIKNY HIM HAVE WID D BLACK OMAN, A BECAUSE HIM FIND SOMEN IN A HER WHE HIM COULDNT FIND IN A HIM OLE FRONT MAD WHITE WIFE AND IT IS SAID THAT THOMAS JEFFERSON FATHERED SEVERAL CHILDREN WITH BLACK FEMALES – LOOK PON RAAS SHE

• NUFFY says:

AMEN AND AMEN!!!! I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE HER FACE WHILE READING THIS!

Great response. He said it best.

• NUFFY says:

DWL @PPL BUSINESS..NUH TRUE? THEY REALLY HAVE CONVINCED THEMSELVES THE REASON BLACK MEN WANT THEM IS BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER!!…I HAVE TO ADMIT THEY ARE SOME BLACK MEN OUT THERE WHO ARE JUST AS DUMB AS THESE WHITE/HISPANIC WOMEN. WANTING “LIGHT-SKIN” CHILDREN WID PRETTY HAIR..SMDH!!!!!!.

• I read this on Facebook couple weeks ago….omg LOVEEEEEE THIS INTELIGENT RESPONSE…THANK U MA BRUTHA

• 187 Dem says:

Morning Met & Metters, I absolutely commend this brother for responding to this delusional woman the way that he did. Di nerve a dis chick, di best part a when him ask her why dem love fi get tan & inject dem lips & face fi try look like black women. :2thumbup

• Foxy Lady says:

Wonderful article Met.

1. She feels this way because she has bought into the stereotypes fed to white women, that they are somehow superior and more desirable than black woman.

2. The institutionalized education perpetuates this myth as black people are taught that they came from slaves and not that they came from Royalty. The purpose of this being to further the inferiority complex of the black community and the mental suppression of a people.

3. Many black women are not aware of the facts so eloquently stated by the brother in the article. They themselves have fed into the media’s depiction of what beauty is and have owned Barbie dolls that they cannot identify themselves in.

4. The era of the strong black man is sadly passed and gone. These men also because of poverty and deprivation and not enough strong role models to emulate and reinforce their intrinsic worth as a black man with shared DNA with the pharaohs, somehow feel that to validate their success they must have a white woman on the arm as confirmation of ‘having arrived’.

5. The male ego is a fragile thing and some men need to consistently have their ego stroked and not challenged and as such they need a woman that is submissive and will easily find that in a white woman.

6. White women are prepared to do what black women are generally not. Today, most of the black men that are with white women are there for comfort of ease. They are preying on the woman’s income, she is supporting that man and he treats her like crap.

7. Sadly, there are some black women who will allow an idiot such as the one who wrote the article to feel the way she does. Look around, you do not see white women wearing bathing suits and on their head tops in the clubs, even if they are the biggest whores. These nowadays black women give the rest of us a bad rap, they do not know themselves, refuse to take up a book and would much rather be Nicki Minaj than Michelle Obama, hence the reason an idiot like the one in the article could make such a statement.

8. These nowadays black women have turned themselves into absolute buffoons. Rhianna comes out with her hair red and they purchase scarlet red wigs and look like birthday clowns. Cassie shaves her head and these idiots do the same. Beyonce wears honey blond and they do the same even though the hair color is not complimentary to their complexions. No serious educated man would take these women seriously or caught dead out in public with them.

9. Black women need to once again assume their royal roles and stop being made a mockery of and being led astray by rap videos. Beyonce and Rhianna are performers. Nicki Minaj as much of a buffoon as she is, gets paid millions to do what she does. While the author of the letter is ignorant at best, I cannot blame her for thinking that way as these lost black women have given her reasons to feel the way she does.

Black women need to wake up, put their clothes on, carry themselves better, find their self worth, demand respect by respecting themselves and be what they were meant to be. This is a lost generation of weak men and women.

• Yep! says:

But she a nuh di problem…is di bredda she deh wid weh a palav dis mascot around fe show ar off as if she is better than black women. Did y’all not read what this field nigger told her about us black women? This chicken is eating the corn that’s being fed to her by this bunny lovin coon…girl bye!!! :travel ( in my best black girl voice)

• london5948 says:

Mornin !et, JMG, metters, peepers n all, blessup.
    Wow wen him start describe we, da blackwoman, it jus bring tears to me eyes man. Him reall fix r bizness. Nice. Journalism, Met. :recsel :iloveindonesia

• london5948 says:

*really*

morning londy :peluk

not me oooooo di sender londy

• soap opera says:

morning all, I have to slide out of depression for this one. I work around them all day and that’s all they talk about how they can meet a black man with money, they don’t want the average joe, only the ones with money.

• No Sah! says:

I wonder if she will think and feel the same way about her daughter who will also be considered a “Black Woman” when she breeds for this “Black Man” How ignorant of her. I have seen “too Fat, Loud, Mean, Argumentative, Needy, Materialistic” White woman running around here too…Heck I have one that I have to sit next to at work everyday…and guess what she only likes to date black men. What really surprised me is the day she told me that her last relationship was with a black rastafarian man and “she was ashamed to bring him home to her family or to any events at work.” I almost lost my composure and the “black” bitch in me almost jumped at this _____. These white women run around feeling as if they are the creme of the crop because they managed to capture one of our “kind.” Ignorant mofo’s…

• bina says:

Both a dem a idiot! What kind a made up racist shit this again??????? Foolish nah hell….

More often than not is the fat sloppy looking leftovers the black man dem end up a get otherwise he has to be a rich black man to get a semi decent looking one who when u check it out is either a slut or a cum bucket who f— all white men n can only trick a insecure black man to take th em up marry them kmt waste

• Original Goodas says:

yesterday me read this man, me say chills run through me body.

ME wish me could a see her face if and when she read his response

BLACK MEN HAVE HUMAN INSTINCT–CARING-LOVING-CONSIDERATE-AND MOST OF ALL AFFECTIONATE–SOME OF THE QUALITIES THAT MOST WHITE MEN DONT HAVE. WHITE MEN R ARROGANT-SELF LOVED AND DONT RESPECT WHITE WOMEN MENTALLY. MY FRIEND THAT DATE BLACK MEN ONLY THAT IS WHITE TOLD ME ONCE U GO BLACK U CANT GO BACK–WHY—BLACK MEN R MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE—LOVING AND THREATS HER LIKE HUMAN-QUEEN. SHE WENT ON TO STATE THAT HER PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HER OWN KIND WASNT SO GREAT AND WHEN SHE START DATING BLACK MEN SHE FOUND SELF LOVE AND APPRECIATION….WHITE WOMEN ON A WITCH HUNT TO DATE BLACK MEN–BLACK WOMEN PREFERRED BLACK MEN THAN DATING OTHER RACE BECAUSE WE THINK THAT BLACK MEN R SUPERIOR AND HUMANISTIC BOTH INSIDE OUT– AFFECTIONATE AND FAMILY ORIENTED. STATISTICALLY BLACK MEN R CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST WELL FIT AND ATTRACTED BEING IN THE WORLD KNOWN FACTS. I ATTRACTED TO MY OWN KIND WELL FOR THE STARS THAT CONSIDERED WHITE WOMEN A TROPHY WELL THEY R GETTING ALOT OF SUCKING/LICKING/AND MONEY HUSSLING….IT MUST B A SHORTAGE OF WHITE MEN–MORE OF ADAMS LOVING STEVES OUT THERE–JUST SAYING

• lady liberty says:

BIG UP TO THE BLACK MAN WHO RESPONDED YES ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE QUEENS

• Hey white gal f— off, is a f—ed up Negro u get. Black Woman 4 me all when mi dead, bury beside black woman.

*Coco [does not] love Ice* she gon learn today

• Bina says:

Black men have to turn to white sluts cause all black women so hard fi get???? Mi bomborass and uno really impressed by this shit?

• Bina says:

If you are a lady or a slut isn´t depending on your skin colour. Real Talk!!

• Roses says:

BOOM!!!!!!!

Thank. you my black brother for loving me your black sister to set the that lady straight.

• good girl gone bad says:

Well…he told her!! :2thumbup

HOW WHITE f— OUT-NYGA LOVA TRASH AH COME SEH BLACK MAN WANT DEM. GYAL MOVE UR SICK RASS FROM YASSO. THE DEVIL AND MEK U KNO ONLY SOME BLACK MAN LIKE UNNU NOT LOVE. ITS ALL ABOUT SHUT THE FCK UP BYTCH. WHITE MAN DUNN OUT UNNU NOW U THIN SKIN GYAL SUH BRIGHT AH COME CLASS UP WE BLACK OMAN–ON SOLID BOX INTO A REALITY CHECK U f—…. DIS WHITE TRASH GET VOICE AH WANDA WHICH BLACK MAN MEK SHE FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY WEH WHITE BOY GARBAGE.

• Dwrl says:

Hahaha not the first black man to call and Spanish chicks easy . SEALED!!!!! A WEH she hear bout??

• Dwrl says:

Left coco alone she more blacker than you

• Dwrl says:

To show how easy they are look how many of them tiger woods had??? Can’t get no easier than that

• MsShyOuttaRoad says:

Amen my brother, now mi garn catch mi flight to the A TOWN PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek and ye shall find…..

• Honey says:

What a lovely response but while we’re on the topic i notice more hate from spanish women…

• Larraine says:

Right….Right…..Right….Right Nailed it on the head. Sometimes you just have to break it down them to get your point across. And you did!!!!!:)

• TJ says:

All i see posting is a bunch of angry black women posting here……..

Just as they did on the second half of that letter. Believe me, it was no black man.